11 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

bone meal isn't causing corruption

This is intentional. I consider bone meal more a mundane body part than corruptive item. However, vampire dust and ectoplasm are corruptive.

12 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

inside forsaken cave dragur area, but corruption doesn't increase

Some locations might not have appropriate keywords.

Hey Code Serpent,  

Im just wondering if there is any type of cooldown timer for addiction actions?  Its probably my fault, but i have 4 at 100% corrution with 0% reduction to keep the morphs permenant, but then it will loop the stagger animation 4-5 times talking or walking past someone, and end up killing skyrim.

Is a cooldown timer 1-2 hours after a trigger of the stagger/scene start for *addiciton* withdrawal state? Or a hardcore/permenant mode so morphs dont change with lowering corruption\addiction

31 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

how about daedra heart ? I tried and there is no corruption

nope. it works...u have to eat alot (spawn many hearts) and then remember to update transformation after. The skin trans. is uneven throughout the stages (body transform first before the face), but it is ultimately uniform at the final stage.

3 hours ago, tango67 said:

nope. it works...u have to eat alot (spawn many hearts) and then remember to update transformation after. The skin trans. is uneven throughout the stages (body transform first before the face), but it is ultimately uniform at the final stage.

nothing work mine is still -100 corruption and I ate 200 daedra heart it did nothing why ?

Talking about more corruptions suggestions:

Draconic Corruption - Corrupting actions: Absorbing souls from dragons, using specific shouts, maybe collecting huge amounts of valuables, using dragon related ingredients, having sex with dragons (Does it work, I never looked into it?). You could slowly transform into a different type from scaly corruption. Could be a incentive to do the main quest.

I wish the born dragon skin could be used for it, but I dunno what are its permissions.

For all corruptions:

Trinkets that you can use to relieve some of the trauma and withdrawal, but also increase corruption in their specific type.

Possible messages:

You fantasize by looking at the (object).

(Object) reminds you of good experiences.

You feel assured that (object) reminds you of (corrupting place/place were you can sate your addiction)

These trinket usage could also evolve into a materialism corruption/obsession, were you start loathing to sell some item types and their value plumets, due to you reluctance to part with things that are yours.  (this also reminds me of dragon greed from D&D)

In some case you could even decide that you will not talk with vendors.

Thanks for the awesome mod.

2 hours ago, Loki15kun said:

Talking about more corruptions suggestions:

Draconic Corruption - Corrupting actions: Absorbing souls from dragons, using specific shouts, maybe collecting huge amounts of valuables, using dragon related ingredients, having sex with dragons (Does it work, I never looked into it?). You could slowly transform into a different type from scaly corruption. Could be a incentive to do the main quest.

I wish the born dragon skin could be used for it, but I dunno what are its permissions.

I second that. A Draconic Corruption would be awesome. Maybe even grow wings at a high corruption level.

Another thing I though off would be an extansion of the Objectification corruption. Wearing latex/rubber items could eventually cause the characters skin to turn into latex. The skin would become shiny black like the Rubber Suits. No idea if there are textures for that or if its even possible.

1 hour ago, Pristbeast said:

I second that. A Draconic Corruption would be awesome. Maybe even grow wings at a high corruption level.

Another thing I though off would be an extansion of the Objectification corruption. Wearing latex/rubber items could eventually cause the characters skin to turn into latex. The skin would become shiny black like the Rubber Suits. No idea if there are textures for that or if its even possible.

I think that there is a way for rubber skin to be done. In the mod Dwarven Modular automaton there are some armor/bodies were the author changed the default skin for a rubbery material. I just don't know if it's a skin or a full replacement. But that could be useful to ee how to do it.

34 minutes ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

Ok so I dont know how y'all able to get corruption fast tbh mine the corruption decrease is there any suggestion that ya guys have to get atleast 1 corruption fast ?

increase both corruption use and addiction use mult to higher numbers, along with withdraw use mult, Addiction decay needs to be set higher aswel,  Decrease corruption decay to like 0.10, even at default or half 0.50 i find it decays far to quickly then the corruption can even increase. Basically you will never get corrupted with the default settings of the mod with how the decay acts. Also leveled npcs matter higher the level the more they corrupt you so early players might have a hard time getting corrupt since there are lower levels enemies mostly. if i understand default corruption settings, level 20 = 20 corruption points and so on if you multiply that you should get higher results. It's all trial and error to get the best configuration