Hi,

just a small question. Would it be possible to get some screenshots of the transformations on the file page header or in a spoiler tag?

It would be easier to decide which transformations I would like to have. Instead of downloading all the files an trying them out or do you want to keep the header as clean as possible?

p.s. I really love the idea and look forward to try it when I get back to modding ^^

13 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

1.0.7 (1-23-21)

-Fixed a bug in the MCM with the Craft Penalty option.

-Fixed not getting addiction or corruption when having sex with a creature that's in combat.

-Fixed the corruption calculation due to some old code. Corruption should now increase 100 times as rapidly.

Unfortunately I still have the Craft Pentalty bug in the MCM even with the new version.

21 hours ago, Noofty_Chookie said:

A set of CBBE textures for the corruption changes would be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm excited to see how this develops and I'll keep popping back. 
So far, I've been using this in SE and it's been working from what I know. 

does it require any optimization or is it a direct download to mod manager? 

Another suggestion:

Make removing corruption harder.

Maybe you have to purchase some expensive incense for the offer to count in full (per corrution level divided by 5), otherwise you only get a minimum value per cleansing, instead of the full value corruption removal.

The number of incenses needed could be chosen at random, using corruption rank divided by a number between 5 and 10 with the minimum number of incenses being the chosen number in cases where division is not possible or the number is too small. So if you want to be sure you gotta expend money on incense.

Another possibility is having praying for cleansing limited by once every day or every 3 days.

Maybe something like this can be used, once more consequences for corruptions are available.

Yes, now it works properly.

Thank you.

17 hours ago, StacieMeier said:

Hi, and Im very new to this, how do I enable MCM? Or bring it up? 

The MCM menu should register by itself, but it can sometimes take a minute or two after loading a save. Once it is enabled a text will show up in the top left corner of the screen. Then you can access it by going to the menu and selecting "Mod configuration" right below "settings".

7 hours ago, Noofty_Chookie said:

I -did- optimise using cathedral. :)

could you please post them so i dont have to use sexlab survival anymore. if no what is cathedral? i previously had tools for optimization but i no longer have them, they were nif optimizer, bea extractor, (animation optimizer i forgot the name of), and a Bethesda tool that displayed script warnings (i also forgot the name of).

Some news:

I think I've figured out a way to implement the creature transformations in a way that allows them to be applied to non-vanilla races, allow the transformations to work with any skin texture, make it easier for me to make CBBE versions, and have multiple transformations active at the same time. If any of you are curious about the process, I found out about it on this thread.

This will be a major rework of part of this mod, so don't expect this to drop today or tomorrow, but I'm going to focus on getting this implemented over working on other aspects of the mod or my other mods.

13 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Some news:

I think I've figured out a way to implement the creature transformations in a way that allows them to be applied to non-vanilla races, allow the transformations to work with any skin texture, make it easier for me to make CBBE versions, and have multiple transformations active at the same time. If any of you are curious about the process, I found out about it on this thread.

This will be a major rework of part of this mod, so don't expect this to drop today or tomorrow, but I'm going to focus on getting this implemented over working on other aspects of the mod or my other mods.

cool take your time no need to rush.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Some news:

hey @Code Serpent my only issue with this mod is that unless i disable the addictive actions in mcm it tends to break the dialogue in quest scripts. 

is there no way around that? perhaps you could have it disabled when you are talking to an npc so that they don't get interrupted?