Been looking for something like this so I can stop using SL Survival, which I only use for the corruption/addiction features...(mostly for cum swallowing).  Please consider some soft depedependencies related to Player Succubus Quest for the related addictions (vag/anal sex, cum bathing/guzzling, daedra).  I can ditch SL Hormones as well (for the Succubus quest hook).

So the idea of the mod I really like also that with the transformations in individual withdrawals. But could you please, for the people who have a bit of knowledge, the pnd files available, so that you can also use his own body texture, and so can customize the textures themselves? That would be really great!

idea is great but a bit confusing to my taste. too many categories of creatures.

cum addict would be nice to get the feed / drink sound from sls, drugs skooma whore shows a variety with graphic effects,

milk economy a problematic mod, because tits do not move with hdt body, installation a nightmare, double effect of all milk machines in fnis , etc

threesome orgies addicition and whipping missing, gender like lesbians, shemale

Very promising mod! Worth giving it a try. 

Like the concept of various addiction resulting in see a consumable (e.g. alcohol, skooma, etc...) drink a consumable. Can you describe criteria for how consumables are selected? Keyword, specific form ids, etc? 

Big time fan of SL Survival. Maybe as part of cum guzzling, add cum potion drinking. If loot body that has cum potion, automatically drink that potion.

Also maybe tie in to SLS cum addiction. If hungry or ravenous, certain traits are increased at increasing rate.

Question? Since practically every creature in the game (aside from domestic) are overtly hostile to the player, and it's practically impossible to copulate with them in an immersive way without using calming/charming abilities provided for by mods, you would have to actively pursue them knowing that you are headed for a possible addiction as a result. Additionally, addictions in RL are normally things the addict doesn't see coming or refuses to acknowledge once they manifest. Not trying to get all academic about this but my point is, knowingly participating a particular form of addiction in the game is kinda counterintuitive. I mean, it's like "gee I wanna keep fucking things in the ass because I wanna get addicted to it so I get funky side effects".

NOT a criticism! I'm still downloading this bad boy!

Thanks!!

8 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

You need Corruption and Corruption DLC and one or more from the Transformation files if you want them to be active

grafik.png.f0103ab37149c452753042d3b58d2837.png

I have installed the main file then the DLC file as well as the transformation files.
When my character to sleep with a draugr, for example, in the Addiction part below next to Corruption, there is indeed the counter that moves -100 000000 which sometimes decreases to -99 000 000. I have selected Necrophilia as an addiction.
But I don't see any transformation.
I have however set Corruption to 10.

Does it work with aroused creature and sexlab when you cast the spell or do you have to rape the computer for it to work?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

9 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

But could you please, for the people who have a bit of knowledge, the pnd files available, so that you can also use his own body texture, and so can customize the textures themselves? That would be really great!

I'll need to double check that the files aren't too large to be hosted here.

6 hours ago, staspidaras2 said:

The main drawback and the main reason why I cannot use this mod is the UNP-based bodies for all physical transformations.

You can still use the rest of the mod without those transformations. All transformations can be disabled in the MCM.

6 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Like the concept of various addiction resulting in see a consumable (e.g. alcohol, skooma, etc...) drink a consumable. Can you describe criteria for how consumables are selected? Keyword, specific form ids, etc? 

For Alcoholism and Dosing, objects are taken if they're in an appropriate formlist.

3 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Question? Since practically every creature in the game (aside from domestic) are overtly hostile to the player, and it's practically impossible to copulate with them in an immersive way without using calming/charming abilities provided for by mods, you would have to actively pursue them knowing that you are headed for a possible addiction as a result. Additionally, addictions in RL are normally things the addict doesn't see coming or refuses to acknowledge once they manifest. Not trying to get all academic about this but my point is, knowingly participating a particular form of addiction in the game is kinda counterintuitive. I mean, it's like "gee I wanna keep fucking things in the ass because I wanna get addicted to it so I get funky side effects".

The creature sex addictions are intended to be used along side defeat and capture mods. So, after being held and used by falmer for several weeks, you would eventually start to like it.

51 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Should we just install the addiction files on Mo2 or do we have to unzip them and take the files there to put them in the main mod file?

You can just install them as usual.

25 minutes ago, hana120 said:

When my character to sleep with a draugr, for example, in the Addiction part below next to Corruption, there is indeed the counter that moves -100 000000 which sometimes decreases to -99 000 000. I have selected Necrophilia as an addiction.
But I don't see any transformation.
I have however set Corruption to 10.

Corruption needs to go over 0 for transformations to start. I forgot to mention in the description that creature transformations only occur after sleeping.

2 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I'll need to double check that the files aren't too large to be hosted here.

You can still use the rest of the mod without those transformations. All transformations can be disabled in the MCM.

For Alcoholism and Dosing, objects are taken if they're in an appropriate formlist.

The creature sex addictions are intended to be used along side defeat and capture mods. So, after being held and used by falmer for several weeks, you would eventually start to like it.

You can just install them as usual.

Corruption needs to go over 0 for transformations to start. I forgot to mention in the description that creature transformations only occur after sleeping.

What if we pass the time?

3 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

For some reason I'm unable to trigger transformations despite sleeping after corruption increase.

Tried starting a game from scratch, but still nothing.

I wonder if the mod called Cross Racial Features is interfering in some way.

Is your corruption above zero, and is your character's race a vanilla human or elf?

Looks awesome! Unfortunately, I don't have LE installed at the moment, but I'd be interested in giving it a try in SE!

I'll run it through my conversion method and give it a try to make sure it at least shows up (i.e. bodymorphs and other effects working).

As a recommendation on that front:

CBBE SE Textures would be much appreciated. In LE I used UUNP Special (same as the All-in-one HDT listed, great mod!), but in SE I use CBBE 3BBB.

My argument for that is not just a popularity of each body one (insert generic comment about CBBE SE popularity and clothing mods here), but a cross-compatibility one.

The 3 most popular physics bodies for SE from what I can tell are CBBE SE Physics, CBBE SMP (3BBB), and CBBE 3BBB (also called 3BA), while all slightly different in installation method and physics weights, are all texture cross compatible (like UNP, 7base, and UUNP). Make textures for one, and it'll work for all of them.

Additionally, these textures will likely already function with BHUNP SE and other related SE bodies (it uses UNP textures after all), so compatibility there is already a given.

EDIT: I also want to thank you, your source scripts in this mod gave me what I needed to know for implementing bodymorphs for another mod that needs them for SE!