10 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Mesh replacers should be fine. But if you're using a face that's a new headpart, then that would prevent some transformations from completing.

is stage 10 folder is last transformation  in texture path ?, i means the texture outside folder is used for last transformation or only texture in stage folder is used

1 minute ago, chevalierx said:

is stage 10 folder is last transformation  in texture path ?, i means the texture outside folder is used for last transformation or only texture in stage folder is used

The last stage uses the textures outside the stage folders.

17 minutes ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Hey code serpent about to try this out. Would it be tedious work for you to unify all resources in AIO installer?Just a suggestion nothing more than that. :D

It's not the tedium that's the issue, it's the size of the files. LoversLab has a 250 mb limit on single files. Including the transformation files with the core mod will be too close to that for my comfort. Also, I don't want people to have to download a 250 mb file everytime I upload a patch.

Hello,

my dragonwhore , even after having a lot of sex, his corruption doesn't go up.  Is there a specific setting to make? Does she absolutely have to come or her partner? Is it absolutely necessary to start a new game?

Her addiction rises a little, but after a night's sleep, everything comes back to 0.
My English isn't very good so there is something I didn't understand to make her corruption increase.

4 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

oh does corruption increase depending on an area your inside? like a crypt or something of that nature?

For some of the creature sex addictions corruption does increase if you stay in certain locations for a long time. It's based off of location keywords, so mod-added locations will probably work. You should read the "Info" section of the addictions in the mcm for the details.

also was wondering how i can view all the addiction withdraw notifications? they don't seem to be attached to psc files, and i checked inside skyrim creation kit but couldn't find them.

I know it sounds weird but i just want to read and see what they all are without waiting for withdraw.

38 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

It's not the tedium that's the issue, it's the size of the files. LoversLab has a 250 mb limit on single files. Including the transformation files with the core mod will be too close to that for my comfort. Also, I don't want people to have to download a 250 mb file everytime I upload a patch.

I can see your point.Thank you for taking your time to explain this.

48 minutes ago, Skyfry428 said:

Was not wearing any helmet nor hood, completely nude character at full corruption transformation but no horns even after updating it a few times

Has anyone else had this bug? I can't reproduce this and haven't found any issue with the file paths.