2 minutes ago, Loki15kun said:

I just confirmed that trauma does indeed increase after rape being triggered.

I will try more Dwemer Ruins, to see if corruption increases. I only tried Alfland tower so far.

I had to look through the scripts to remind myself what I did with that feature, and the Corruption increase is currently dependent on arousal. This will be changed when I next update the mod, probably tomorrow.

Update fixed my transofrmation for Fury not working, looks realy cool.  Appart from texture mis matching, but nothing a bit of editing cant sort out.  

As a suggestion, something small.  And not sure if you want to add in more stuff.   Inari tails intergted for the fury tail mod,  Just personal preference i guess, but them tails are swank, and matches my hair :D

Untitled.png.89425d687a6c7967efde7d61a5f791f8.png

53 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

@Code SerpentHi i was looking at the resource files and realized that they were just the femalebody textures, do you have the fur/overlayed textures you edited by themselves? if i can just take a cbbe body texture and overlay the fur textures you created i would try and make a cbbe texture conversion on here but no promises.

Let us know if you find success in this, I'm currently experimenting with it myself using demoniac as a base, so let's see how things turn out

33 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

console help "statuscorruption" and you will find lists of global values

Doesnt work. Or im doing it wrong ^^. But when i type help statuscorruption nothing shows up 

Actually got it to work with corruptionStatus ^^ thx a lot 

For anyone wanting to test out every maxed out corruption transformations : 

Help corruptionStatus

Chose which one you 

Then 

Set name of the corruption you chose to 100 

Ex : Set CorruptionStatusAlcoholismCorruption to 100

Then go to the mod MCM and click on force transfornation till its done 

28 minutes ago, Lekefeno said:

For anyone wanting to test out every maxed out corruption transformations : 

Help corruptionStatus

Chose which one you 

Then 

Set name of the corruption you chose to 100 

Ex : Set CorruptionStatusAlcoholismCorruption to 100

Then go to the mod MCM and click on force transfornation till its done 

if you want to do it the old fashion way i find these values make everything increase insanely fast, Withdraw Use Mult at 10, Corruption Use Mult at 10, Addiction use Mult at 10, And addiction Decay to 10. 

Also letting people know that the amount your corruption increases is based on the level of the npc that fucks you, so if you run into something level 50 good luck.

Interesting just few days ago was commenting to myself.  With Dragonborn in Distress the only part used from the mod (defeat had issues with moded npcs) is the trauma and addictions.  Mainly alcohol and drugs (lactate till it gets out of control). To bad these features isn't its own stand alone mod.  ?

If still using same code.  Milking addiction portion needs a non-binding feature to it, or should not milk the PC till entirely empty.  4 Units, 6 Units, or 8 Units optional in MCM.  After the PC increases holding several units.  From personal experience.  Spontaneously getting stuck out middle of no where, waiting for what is sometimes an eternity to milk every unit, is bit kill joy to game momentum.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:55 AM, 4nk8r said:

Please consider some soft depedependencies related to Player Succubus Quest for the related addictions (vag/anal sex, cum bathing/guzzling, daedra).  I can ditch SL Hormones as well (for the Succubus quest hook).

Yes Please.  

Being a big fan of your DiD mod I will definitely be testing this!

I love the fact that consequences are not just stats debuffs (a method I always found lame and ultimately lazy, but being very popular among modders), but also have real impact on gameplay (stealing, automatic drinking, etc. - something that always set DiD apart and above other corruption mods) and now also visual! Having elements of Corruption of Champions is something I always wanted in Skyrim (and Oblivion). There are many reasons I dislike CoC itself and it's dev enough not to play their games, but the corruption idea and it's implementation were good. And this mod promises to be just as good and, with maturation, hopefully better.

I hope you don't mind if I propose a few ideas:

- being removed from towns by guards due to being undesirable if too deep into specific corruptions, like in skooma whore extended where junkie characters were thrown out

- racism effects (for example, if having scaly transformation not being welcome in Windhelm, automaton in Markarth, etc.)

- creature corruption persecution (forcing into more of a survivalist gameplay and improving relations with Forsworn?)

- visual effects (like vignetting or strange colours, psychadelic stuff, etc.)

If you don't mind me asking, how do you track sex acts for the transformation? Is it like Sexlab Survival that tracks voices (CrGiantVoice, etc.)? What I mean will a character that got corrupted by giants when feeling the itch grab a troll or a falmer or will she try to go for a giant?

16 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

I'm seeing in the spriggan files some kind of meshes for horns, are you supposed to get horns at some point in the transformation? because they don't seem to be appearing.

They should appear after the first few stages. They might be hidden by any helmet or hood you're wearing.

12 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Cum bather corruption is crashing my game for some reason

Fixed in latest version.

10 hours ago, G-Mames said:

would there be any way for me to speed up the transformation process

You can increase the corruption mult and set its decay to 0 in the MCM.