Turns out one problem I have in dumping Indarello: 

It includes CumNWealth.esp, which is required by other mods.

Anyone have a solution for that?

Having browsed Indarello's page a bit - I support his right to do what he wants with his mod.

I also support my right to avoid all that aggravation. Give me mods that conform to evolving standards.

44 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Turns out one problem I have in dumping Indarello: 

It includes CumNWealth.esp, which is required by other mods.

Anyone have a solution for that?

Having browsed Indarello's page a bit - I support his right to do what he wants with his mod.

I also support my right to avoid all that aggravation. Give me mods that conform to evolving standards.

CumNWealth are the semen overlays and Indarello used them for animations.

There is a new version that also includes the same files and this time it is managed via scripts. A more elegant solution than modifying XML.

5 minutes ago, fred200 said:

What about Leito voice fix?

Do Not Use?

I think it was only a requirement for Indarello's addons because he listed it as a master, so you should be able to drop it now.

Well Hardship 1.5.9C sure passed my initial tests.

AAF came up and completed initialization. Even the Enter key brings up the Wizard.

Animations run through the Wizard actually work and look good. Far better than my usual results installing AAF.

Oh - were we supposed to test Hardship too? Eventually...

Sure prefer watching someone else work out the XMLs for us to use to doing it myself!

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Do Not Use?

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Do Not Use?

Yes this is the case. Why he ever did that I will never know... Or why he didn't fix it when Custom moans came out.

If you don't want moans at all the sound blockers included with Staged Leito Plus will do that. I may actually add some custom moans to it as an option in the future if I ever have time on my hands to make a good set (fat chance). I will say the one thing I'll miss about Indarello is that the Custom moans set he made for Leito Aggressive is pretty great. 

Hardship already has a lot of mid scene sounds though so silent is kinda best.

Okay so over at Staged Leito Plus it came up that I didn't notice and didn't include the transition datas in my "Polistro style" Staging. I hadn't realized that's how he had it set up but it makes sense in retrospect. He has it so You start with stage one, then it loops Stages 2-3, then transitions to stage 4 on exit. I am going to add that now... BUT!!!!!!

This explains a Hardship Mystery. I used Polistros XMLs for quite a while in the early dev of Hardship. I didn't switch to Indarello until around 1.5. A few weeks ago I was reporting a problem and I showed some code. @EgoBallistic scolded me for stopping my AAF scenes twice, once for each actor. I told him I needed to, in order to get a snappy end. Later though for another bug I tried reducing it to the proper one time, on one actor and it worked fine. I chalked this up to newer AAF...

But since I was no longer using Polistro's patch... Now I think I had to stop them twice because of the freaking end of scene transitionData! 

I have an idea how to counteract this issue in Hardship 1.6, but until then when I add this improved Polistro style to Staged Leito Plus, you probably don't want to use it. I will still ALSO include the version with just the middle stages, as I think that has merit.

Been an exhausting couple of weeks so had to take a little break and do something fun. Meet my new testing character.

Nora.jpg.ebe0d9b6084bb8cf7de10592a5ca6299.jpg

Now... does anybody know if anybody's made a mod that adds proper idiot dialogue?

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Now... does anybody know if anybody's made a mod that adds proper idiot dialogue?

Not one like that. But there is a very funny one that modifies the messages in survival mode. They are more of raiders style. Like "God I'm fucking thirsty" instead of "You're thirsty". A modified version of a prostitute / slave could do for Hardship, lol.

I'm A Raider Dammit - Explicit

I love that smashed pipboy. I have a similar one, but it only has two cracks in the corners. What mod is it?

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Not one like that. But there is a very funny one that modifies the messages in survival mode. They are more of raiders style. Like "God I'm fucking thirsty" instead of "You're thirsty". A modified version of a prostitute / slave could do for Hardship, lol.

I'm A Raider Dammit - Explicit

I love that smashed pipboy. I have a similar one, but it only has two cracks in the corners. What mod is it?

Seen better days Pipboy retexture

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

does anybody know if anybody's made a mod that adds proper idiot dialogue?

Curious to find out as well... I've been playing with base INT 1 and Idiot Savant to Idiot Slut:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3844

Also Flirty Commonwealth:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26638

And Misogynist Fallout4 Comments:

Spoiler

But some full on idiot/bimbo/slut dialogue and interface replacers would be an amazing find.

I do not know if you are aware of this but  "Crime and Punishment" and Hardship don't get along well. Specifically the combat surrender part. Raiders that surrender to you will automatically trigger the beggar mode dialogue for some reason (even if its disabled). Sometimes it's alright since no event triggers and you can force the surrender dialogue by spamming talk, but otherwise it just starts that fun mini-game that you can't back out of (even if you kill the npc) or start aaf animating.

24 minutes ago, Durante said:

I do not know if you are aware of this but  "Crime and Punishment" and Hardship don't get along well. Specifically the combat surrender part. Raiders that surrender to you will automatically trigger the beggar mode dialogue for some reason (even if its disabled). Sometimes it's alright since no event triggers and you can force the surrender dialogue by spamming talk, but otherwise it just starts that fun mini-game that you can't back out of (even if you kill the npc) or start aaf animating.

Kinda ironic you say that since Flashy helped me write the main script for Hardship when I was a n00b ?

Off the top of my head, the dialogue is still conditioned to Beggar Whore mode being on, so even if you have Menacing Raiders Off the dialogue topics can still be accessed. In vanilla play this isn't an issue cause they are trying to kill you. The option to turn off menacers was put in to allow for Stealth gameplay. Simply toggle off Beggar Whore mode when a CAP dialogue is about to happen . (easy enough now with the hotkey)

I'll look into adding the menacing raiders off condition to the raider greets in 1.6.

58 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

I’ll hold off installing this mod until 1.6.0 since you said it won’t be compatible. Very anticipated!

It'll probably be a while I have some pretty abitious plans for tearing Hardship apart and restructuring parts of it to be more of a framework so my other mods, and other mods in general can take advantage of it. I am not sure how long that will take. I'm also taking a few days off to update my other mods cause last week burned me out good :) 

Idk if its intended but the dialogue "are you attracted to guys" displays all the time i use Hardships with companion. I mean it makes sense in the first time i talk to them but after that, it feels like they forgot we had that conversation...

6 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Idk if its intended but the dialogue "are you attracted to guys" displays all the time i use Hardships with companion. I mean it makes sense in the first time i talk to them but after that, it feels like they forgot we had that conversation...

Thanks!  I'll fix that in the next version. I imagione I just forgot to put the "lovers" check on that one. I wish there was a way to flag player dialogue as "say once" without it applying to every single character :( 

If you want to fix it yourself (since 1.6 might be a while) you need to add a condition to that dialogue that it won't play if the subject has the keyword _T_Lover (I think that's what it's called)

56 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Thanks!  I'll fix that in the next version. I imagione I just forgot to put the "lovers" check on that one. I wish there was a way to flag player dialogue as "say once" without it applying to every single character :( 

If you want to fix it yourself (since 1.6 might be a while) you need to add a condition to that dialogue that it won't play if the subject has the keyword _T_Lover (I think that's what it's called)

like this?
image.png.0b7596c8b4fd901853ee5900fad41cf1.png

On 7/3/2020 at 3:52 PM, DremoraDream said:

Hey Tentacus, this mod now basically supports just Leito animations now?

No... nothing's changed. It still mentions the other animation packs in the instructions. I just had to take the XMLs and extras out of this because they'd conflict with what I put in Staged Leito Plus.

Bug report

The "raider captive" toggle option in the BW inventory item menu seems to ignore player gender. I'm playing male and this is the only event I've seen that still assumes I'm playing female and aborts the scene to animation failure.

Spoiler

20200705184112_1.jpg

20200705184112_2.jpg

20200705184112_3.jpg

2 hours ago, kiesu said:

Bug report

The "raider captive" toggle option in the BW inventory item menu seems to ignore player gender. I'm playing male and this is the only event I've seen that still assumes I'm playing female and aborts the scene to animation failure.

Reveal hidden contents

20200705184112_1.jpg

20200705184112_2.jpg

20200705184112_3.jpg

I'll look into it but that whole option is super half-baked. I'm probably gonna rip it out along with the predator dialogue system in 1.6 or final, to be replaced by more fleshed out add-ons in the future.

It really only works with CSA and Flashy doesn't support his adult mods anymore so... I'll probably do something with player abduction that ties into Hardship in the future and uses those ideas.