Update:

Depending on how testing goes I'd like ro release Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix and Hardship 1.5.9C by tonight.

I made this graphic to show what a non indarello install will look like in 1.59C. After that I will be dropping Indarello support so It's probably best you all look at it. Obviously a Gay only install won't require my Leito XMLs or the strapon.

1899526865_InstallGraphic.jpg.946f940a3897157ebfde6d0d686439a4.jpg

It's important you get your AAF ecosystem up to date. Everything in the graphic is current (I think) and works together.

That said this is all you need. No One Patch, No silverperv, No Polistro. I switched support to An3k's standalone strapon... which is newer than the One Patch one and has Fusion girl support. If you tried it in the past and the morphs didn't work, they will with my XMLs.  

My XMLs are also updated to use the new creature morphs in the latest version of creature resources/UAP.

(Hardship has no creature content, just included that info as a convenience)

Edit: IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want BP70, the version you should use is actually 2.4 Older versions may conflict (30% bug... It definitey did with the new UAP) It says 2.3 in the Graphic above because He didn't update the version number in his FOMOD's information. I edited the graphc to show 2.4.

Update:

No way they are coming out tonight. I've run into an issue. It seems to be AAF related not my mods related but I need to make absolutely sure.

Have any of you using Newer AAFs (Or even older) noticed it taking a ridiculously long time for strapons to equip on the player? Not on raiders and other NPCs just the player... Like a REALLY fucking stupidly long time... several seconds? I could have just not noticed it as female customers are so rare, and I haven't needed to test strapon stuff since 1.5.0 came out. This happens whether doing it from Hardship (fucking customer or Mistress) or from the AAF hotkey (NPC is actor 0 Player Actor 1)

I'm so fucking tired.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Update:

No way they are coming out tonight. I've run into an issue. It seems to be AAF related not my mods related but I need to make absolutely sure.

Have any of you using Newer AAFs (Or even older) noticed it taking a ridiculously long time for strapons to equip on the player? Not on raiders and other NPCs just the player... Like a REALLY fucking stupidly long time... several seconds? I could have just not noticed it as female customers are so rare, and I haven't needed to test strapon stuff since 1.5.0 came out. This happens whether doing it from Hardship (fucking customer or Mistress) or from the AAF hotkey (NPC is actor 0 Player Actor 1)

I'm so fucking tired.

I recognized that my character equips the strapon nearly at the beginning of the next stage. So I thought this was an error in one of the XMLs. It could be that it just took a few seconds after the scene has started. The scene was triggered by MCG though.

2 hours ago, RogueMage said:

I recognized that my character equips the strapon nearly at the beginning of the next stage. So I thought this was an error in one of the XMLs. It could be that it just took a few seconds after the scene has started. The scene was triggered by MCG though.

Yeah this seems to be an AAF issue. I can't stand it but it doesn't seem to be "MY" problem. I'll just have to make a way to disable the player strap-on scenes in 1.6 or make my own XMLs and attach the fucking thing in the script, though I'll have to see if the morphs will still work in that situation. The last thing I am gonna try is installing a real old AAF (110) and see if it does it too.

Edit:  AAF 110 DOES NOT have this problem. At least not with the One Patch Strap-on and the Hardship 1.59B adjusted Leito XMLs. It's something introduced in recent AAF. I'm gonna test a little more then report it on the AAF board but Dagobaking is just gonna tell me to make some kinda testing app thing-of-a-fuck that I have no idea how to make so if one of you does maybe do that.

25 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The last thing I am gonna try is installing a real old AAF (110) and see if it does it too.

I use an old AAF version, (really old) no issues with the strap on, morphs, armor etc...  Even with the 9 way circle.

30 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I use an old AAF version, (really old) no issues with the strap on, morphs, armor etc...  Even with the 9 way circle.

The problem is that the next version of Hardship is gonna require everybody to get their AAF current. Hense my trepidation... and frustration. I may have to take some time off Hardship and postpone releasing my XMLs, to give time for this shit to get fixed. 

Edit: Fuck it. I'll release the XMLs as a beta, release Hardship 1.5.9C which will be required for the XMLs but leave 1.5.9B up for people who don't want to upgrade AAF... yet.

Oh man... LOL The FOMOD installer for Vortex is such a piece of shit that it doesn't even process the <br> tags. Sorry but I ain't fixing it. Just know it looks right when installed with Mod  Organizer. ? 

Vore.jpg.53e6807f485e88d20e793d8efd597877.jpg  Moar.jpg.8b4c889dfa5f6543e22004b5fa3084de.jpg

If I optimize it for Vortex the MO2 version will get janked up, but less... but since I use MO2 this is what you get.

Edit: But of course I can't leave it looking that shitty so I'll have to redesign both installers... lol. *sigh*

On the plus side it sounds like Dagobaking might have already fixed the strapon bug for the next version of AAF, so... fingers crossed.

Yeah there is some delay on some Item, I do my AAF setting to re equip at like 3, and walk delay at like 10, and normally turn off fade to black, as I like to see what is happening if it fucks up, and I also flip the gender check to false, and I redo the animationData.xml's for male call

<actor gender="M">

to

<actor gender="F" startEquipmentSet="addEquipmentStrapon" stopEquipmentSet="removeEquipmentStrapon">

to get more animations available for female aggressor's.

Glad to hear you're about to update, have enjoyed your mod very much, I like your dialogue pop up's, looked at your code for that, took you some time I imagine to get correct response to hit right with sex tag's I bet.

Anyway I have updated my priority list to the latest in Saya Guide, AAF 139b, and latest in theme's animation as best I can tell and all is pretty good, equip times over all I have not noticed a major difference.

Here is image of My order right now. Numbers at start of mod name are for me it makes sure all AAF mods are at top of my mods folder in the order that I install them as I edit the XML a lot when needed.

Capture.PNG

My system basicInfo.PNG

I just gave this an install and testing it out. It seems to be running smoothly with all options being active but for some reason I cannot get animations to trigger. I get the dialogue boxes and the various choices. The ones that pop up and your character makes a sound each time. But inbetween those dialogue boxes I am free to walk around and the npc who I am supposed to be interacting with just follows me around until the final dialogue box shows up saying the interaction is over.

I have a properly working AAF install running a Fusion/BodyTalk setup using the one patch method. I previously had Violate, Harassment, CSA, Raider Pet and SEU all working together fine then I added this one last but no luck on functioning animations with Hardship. After testing out some more mods I ended up breaking my install pretty bad and decided it would be easier to scrub my drive clean of everything Fallout and start completely fresh. Almost a week later I have AAF back up and running and I thought I would test Hardship solo but again no animations and I dont see where I could be facing conflicts. Anybody out there experience something similar using this mod? Any ideas on where to look to get a solution? 

Playing around a bit more with it today. I found out that Hardship is breaking my AAF everytime its installed. Since I dont do any coding my modding experience involves clicking around vortex for days until it works or I reinstall the game completely haha. But the solution is still out of reach for me... 

17 hours ago, Tentacus said:

You have good intuition. Yes there is minor progress. In general Raiders always remain hostile However if you have prostituted yourself to one, that individual raider will treat you like a whore and won't menace you. If you manage to make an entire camp into patrons you can basically set up shop there. I did this Easy City Downs once and it was a very rewarding RP experience... though not financially rewarding :D

Guards start to menace you around your 5th date. I'm probably gonna tweak the guard system to be more optional in the future based on a new "Provocativeness" stat in the Final version of the mod, but that's a ways off. 

Thanks a lot for fast reply. Looks like this mode is much more deeper then ti looks!!!))) Could you please explain this system little more, like how to make patreon of raiders (also does it works with super mutants too?) and how is grading system works? any chance some gangbang extantion coming any soon?

8 hours ago, JustinSane said:

Playing around a bit more with it today. I found out that Hardship is breaking my AAF everytime its installed. Since I dont do any coding my modding experience involves clicking around vortex for days until it works or I reinstall the game completely haha. But the solution is still out of reach for me... 

Assuming this is the 30% stall it's almost certainly caused by the position fix XMLs. Make sure you followed the One Patch only instructions correctly. If you have some Indarello XMLs  installed as well they will conflict. I've been learning more about this kind of issue and it can be caused by many stupid things but mainly it's a conflict between 2 installed XML sets. The other day I found that an old version of BP70 would conflict with the current Ulfbearth's AAF patch for example. If everything is up to date and installed in the right order it should work.

I'll be uploading a new version of Hardship today that doesn't need One Patch so maybe that would help you.

5 hours ago, justforcensor said:

Thanks a lot for fast reply. Looks like this mode is much more deeper then ti looks!!!))) Could you please explain this system little more, like how to make patreon of raiders (also does it works with super mutants too?) and how is grading system works? any chance some gangbang extantion coming any soon?

Oh it's not that deep. It's just if you win the dice roll and the Raider accepts your offer of prostitution once, If you encounter that raider again he'll greet you differently and it'll go straight to prostituttion. You have no choice but I suppose it's better than being menaced.

You have to be a hooker for a bit to get the option of to offer yourself to raiders... Like 5 normal dates maybe? Also if travelling with a pimp your chances of being treated well are better. You can also Have a MUCH easier time and avoid raider rape altogether if you travel with Blaze from my other mod Mercenaries and Safe Passage

I am archiving the installation instructions specific to Hardship 1.5.9B and Indarello here so that I can link to them in the OP, since the instructions for C will be greatly streamlined and have different version requirements, and there seems to be a character limit on posts. 

SECTION B: Choosing a patch

From here on you have 2 choices, Basic One Patch install and Animation Addons And Fixes By Indarello. Both options require the following: 

11. One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1 -- Meant to be the simple solution to sex modding, instead it's a testament to that old addage about good intentions, but it is still useful, with a little effort!

This software is very old and out of date. Pretty much ignore the directions as it will lead you astray. Install any animation packs that are still being updated (IE: Savage Cabbage, BP70, etc...) after this going forward.

Only install the Straight and Lesbian XMLs, as the gay ones are broken. there will be a section for gay sex (MM) below. If you installed the lesbian XMLs you will now need to build the strapon in Bodyslide. When you do you will need to check the "morphs" box when you build it. 

11a:  OPTIONAL -- Now is the time you can install more animations if you like, but personally I think you should wait until you know what you are doing. Regardless of When you install more animations it is best to keep them just after One Patch in the MO2 Left Pane or in the uh... Vortex... uh rules. Animation packs that work well with Hardship (besides Leito) Are BP70, Savage Cabbage 1.2 or higher Atomic Lust, RugFt's animations (Necessary for Cunnilingus, found on the Atomic Lust download page... NOTE: Hardship 1.5.9 is the last version that will require this)

NOTE: As of this writing Indarello doesn't support Savage Cabbage 1.2 yet so you may want to hold off on installing that until it does, if you choose the ANIMATION ADDONS AND FIXES SETUP.

12: Custom Moans OPTIONAL -- Blocks gender inappropriate sounds for Leito's FF animations (or potentially any other pack, if support is added) Not really necessary as on Hardship 1.5.9A as an option to block moaning is included, and Custom moans on it's own doesn't do much else. Recommended for Indarello install though.)

-- GAY SEX ONLY SETUP (M/M)

13. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.1.0 -- This should have everything you need. Be sure to check Manly Moans to block gender inappropriate sounds.

SKIP TO SECTION C

-----------------------------

-- BASIC SETUP (ONE PATCH ONLY): If you want to use Indarello's patches, skip to ANIMATION ADDONS AND FIXES SETUP section.)

For a basic setup you are almost finished! ? 

Important note: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES install Indarello's Strap on mod it will break FF animations for any XML that uses the regular vioxis strapon morphs. If you want to use this strapon then skip to the ANIMATION ADDONS AND FIXES install instructions below instead.

13. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.4.4 OPTIONAL: -- This is required for gay (MM) sex.  :) (C'mon... You know you want the option!)

14.ErectionFix By SilverPerv v6.2.1 (One patch only option in the installer) -- Without this Yo dick won't work! (Or anybody elses) Nuff sed! 

NOTE: At this point One Patch won't work properly with Leito as far as mods that use scripts that call on tags, because Themes doesn't support it!!! However once you install Hardship (Starting with version 1.5.9) it will automatically add the missing tags to One Patch, this will benefit not only Hardship but other mods like Violate. (As long as you have Hardship installed.) It will also add the option for some erection and position fixes not unlike what Indarello's mod does but on a much more modest scale.

SKIP TO SECTION C

-- ANIMATION ADDONS AND FIXES SETUP   AKA: Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes) AKA: Indarello

This requires moar effort :D This mod will be referred to as Indarello hense forth for convenience.

13. Leito Voice Fix v1.1 -- I am unclear as to whether this is still a hard requirement for using Leito with Indarello, it used to cause problems if you didn't so... eh? After a little testing it seems to be okay  without it. Leito animations won't auto-check in the Indarello installer if you don't have it so you'll have to manually check them. 

IMPORTANT!!!! You absolutely do need this as his FF Leito XMLs point at the freaking Leito voice fix esp!!!

we-were-so-wrong.gif.f78e4e5485a730e507a40b10fc87de87.gif

14. (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch v2.4.4 OPTIONAL: -- This is required for gay (MM) sex.  :) (C'mon... You know you want the option!)

15 Strap-on,viodoe,dick for female/servitron 3.1 -- Indarello made a strapon with dick bones. I imagine it's great but I haven't tried it yet. It's a requirement though :tired:

16. AnimationAddonsAndFixes By Indarello v6.2 -- The reason for the season, adds all kinds of fixes and enhancements, even a few new animations. I really respect what he's done here, but it's another kitchen sink type mod, so you have to decide how much you want and need all that it adds. 

Do not follow his male body instructions. Use the body you installed in secttion A

Make sure at least the Leito animations are checked in the installer. You may want to select his option to block themes tags, as otherwise you may have conflicts that cause some positions not to work.

DO NOT select the male body!)

17. (whew) ErectionFix By SilverPerv v6.2.1 -- Select the Indarello version in the installer.

Now is the time to familiarize yourself with AAF's operation. It might be different than other frameworks you've used on other games like Skyrim. You can start animations by using shortcut keys. By default Home opens the browser. Open it when standing near actors and furniture to get options. Play around with it until it's comfortable. If everything works as it should then move on to the next and final step.

SECTION C : Installing Hardship 1.5.9

Additianal requirements beyond those mentioned above:

Real Handcuffs

RufGt's old animations

IMPORTANT!

Make sure you completely uninstall any older version of Hardship/use the replace option when installing in MO2. This is necessary once again in 1.59A, if you don't you may end up with the wrong sccripts!!!!! Note: Going from 1.5.9A to 1.5.9B shouldn't require this.

Install with your mod manager. The one file will handle all supported setups. 

Options:

-Cunnilingus XMLs. These are required and will be autochecked if the Rufgt's Animations.esp is present. They cannot be checked if the esp is missing or disabled.

-Leito animation Alignmentand erection fixes for One Patch. Not installable if Indarello is present. Recommended. 

If you suffer drastic misalignments with this, Make sure scale_actors_for_animations = false  (default) in your AAF ini.

-Mute Moans. Adds a bunch of blank sound files to override the overbearing/annoying and gender inappropriate baked in moaning sounds for 3 of the major sound packs. Leaves sex sounds.

Same technique used in Custom moans and manly moans and is fully compatible with them should you decide you want to add sounds back.

-Overwrite squirting emitter. This will get rid of the one small squirting emitter incluuded with the Leito animations, so thatactors aren't gushing every 10 minutes.

Note, if other mods point at that file, in Leitos folder they will also be affected.

Real Handcuffs is now a Master for Hardship so make sure it is above Beggar_Whore.esp in the plugin load order. Make sure any mods that physically change Hotel Rexford (Like the great Fixed Hotel Rexford) is below Beggar_Whore.esp.

It's best to start the game after the prewar. If you don't and your menu item doesn't show up you can add one with the MCM.

Enjoy... and Good luck!

Ugh sounds like they've done some stupid bullshit to the newer fusion girl that breaks all clothes. Might wanna stick with 1.45 if you have it. This kind of shit is the height of irresponsibility. If you are gonna add a feature that breaks hundreds of support files (until they are updated, which many probably won't ever be) and pull the old version George Lucas style... That's just some bullshit.

I used to have my own CBBE Presets that had properly bending knees. The proportions were slightly anime but It looked pretty decent... This is the kinda shit that makes me think about going back. Hell I'd rather convert clothes for EVB female than have this kinda crap happen.

17 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

What about erection fix by SilverPerv, do we need that after installing your patch?

No you won't need it. My patch will have the erection morph data that covers all the basic needs. and if you need the ghoul fixing part just update your creature resources or UAP, both of those also have the erection morphdata. and the silverperv esp that does something with (feral?) ghouls. Hey @Ulfbearth What does that esp do?

My instructions should be simple to follow. I'm working on them now but it's a little hard as I need to upload 2 mods at once :) 

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

No you won't need it. My patch will have the erection morph data that covers all the basic needs. and if you need the ghoul fixing part just update your creature resources or UAP, both of those also have the erection morphdata. and the silverperv esp that does something with (feral?) ghouls. Hey @Ulfbearth What does that esp do?

My instructions should be simple to follow. I'm working on them now but it's a little hard as I need to upload 2 mods at once :) 

Some feral ghouls have different material swaps and base mesh assigned to them. For example, the charred feral ghoul has that brown like skin but its treated as outfit, not his "naked" mesh. The naked mesh itself is the regular pale feral ghoul.

The plugin in sum has several workarounds to prevent those things to happen.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Assuming this is the 30% stall it's almost certainly caused by the position fix XMLs. Make sure you followed the One Patch only instructions correctly. If you have some Indarello XMLs  installed as well they will conflict. I've been learning more about this kind of issue and it can be caused by many stupid things but mainly it's a conflict between 2 installed XML sets. The other day I found that an old version of BP70 would conflict with the current Ulfbearth's AAF patch for example. If everything is up to date and installed in the right order it should work.

I'll be uploading a new version of Hardship today that doesn't need One Patch so maybe that would help you.

Oh it's not that deep. It's just if you win the dice roll and the Raider accepts your offer of prostitution once, If you encounter that raider again he'll greet you differently and it'll go straight to prostituttion. You have no choice but I suppose it's better than being menaced.

You have to be a hooker for a bit to get the option of to offer yourself to raiders... Like 5 normal dates maybe? Also if travelling with a pimp your chances of being treated well are better. You can also Have a MUCH easier time and avoid raider rape altogether if you travel with Blaze from my other mod Mercenaries and Safe Passage

sounds easy. the main problem in all adult mods is you can see throw all new gameplay features at once. As far as I know, you are the first one who attempt to make discovering of this features last longer via date counter. I hope at time you'll make it real rpg-like dosed content mode (like learning new poses and opening new dialog lines by experience), you got everithing for this, just don't rush!)

HARDSHIP 1.5.9C UPDATE IS UP!

You really don't need this unless you are going to use Staged Leito Plus or like Ulfbearth didn't like the looksmenu camera refresh.

What's New in Version 1.5.9C

-Dropped One Patch and Indarello support

-Simplified installation and requirements

-Fixed Camera refresh issue with Makeup Mirror

-Added support/requirement for Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix