20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

If you use the technique that fades to black the size of messagebox that can be displayed suddenly becomes very constrained. If it's too big/long it will not display and all you'll see is black. I get away with some fade to black ones for the very short messages like the abuse before rape scenes, but I leave the rest white for consistency. I wish I didn't have to because I prefer the way the black looks too.

Don't sweat it. It's not game breaking or anything, and I deal with it just fine. As noted, it's not something I would ever consider removing the mod over. Hell no. It's a permanent resident in my load order ?

Trykz

12 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Do you get the message on first load that tells you about the menu?

Equip Item [SETTINGS] BW MENU in order to activate/deactivate Beggar Whore Mode, or to adjust settings.

If that's not the case the player script isn't firing which probably means the main quest isn't starting which can be anything from a corrupted Hardship download to a bad AAF install. Make sure AAF is installing and working on it's own.

If you do see the message you should have the item. It's in the apperal section. If by some insanity you see the message but don't get the menu, let me know.

That's the thing, I don't get the message. AAF is working with no issues, been using it a bit to roleplay interactions. But Hardship I just can't seem to get working. There's no such item in my inventory at all. I've downloaded both files, tried each one individually, tried both together, started a whole new game, etc etc. Just can't seem to get the menu item.

1 hour ago, UhmNope said:

That's the thing, I don't get the message. AAF is working with no issues, been using it a bit to roleplay interactions. But Hardship I just can't seem to get working. There's no such item in my inventory at all. I've downloaded both files, tried each one individually, tried both together, started a whole new game, etc etc. Just can't seem to get the menu item.

If you're using an alternate start mod, it *might* get removed after character creation. This happens to me EVERY time with Start Me Up. And I never see the message that I got the item, because I have other mods that may be making it flash by before I can spot it. Do you get the MCM menu? Or nothing at all?

Trykz

7 minutes ago, Trykz said:

If you're using an alternate start mod, it *might* get removed after character creation. This happens to me EVERY time with Start Me Up. And I never see the message that I got the item, because I have other mods that may be making it flash by before I can spot it. Do you get the MCM menu? Or nothing at all?

Trykz

I'm using an alternate start mod, yeah. Not Start Me Up tho. However, this character I used vanilla beginning. I still get the MCM Menu but any changes I make in it auto reverses once I leave MCM

13 hours ago, Trykz said:

Trykz

13 hours ago, UhmNope said:

I'm using an alternate start mod, yeah. Not Start Me Up tho. However, this character I used vanilla beginning. I still get the MCM Menu but any changes I make in it auto reverses once I leave MCM

Nah if there was no message the script isn't firing, or the alias isn't filling... Which could be a corrupt Hardship install, or a conflict of some kind... The only one I ever saw do that was a corrupted AAF install. You can still have a bad or corrupt AAF install and still have AAF work. I suggest you try redoownloading and reinstalling both AAF and Hardship.

That also accounts for why the MCM settings revert... Though the ones that are just globals should work... Unless for some reason the esp isn't active ? 

OHHHH!!!! And make sure Real Handcuffs is above Hardship in the plugin load order! I think that might cause this very problem now that I think about it.

I was wondering if its maybe possible to include an animation wheter is con or non-con, where the player when doing a blowjob will get satisfied if they are hungry in survival mode and depeding on the creature or human (wheter is a boss, a humanoid or animal like) will have different effects on you, like becoming addict and loosing some of your independency or maybe with some cum infatlion or, vomit (if its not already a thing).

12 hours ago, PredE2 said:

I was wondering if its maybe possible to include an animation wheter is con or non-con, where the player when doing a blowjob will get satisfied if they are hungry in survival mode and depeding on the creature or human (wheter is a boss, a humanoid or animal like) will have different effects on you, like becoming addict and loosing some of your independency or maybe with some cum infatlion or, vomit (if its not already a thing).

That's outside the scope of this mod which I'm going to keep more grounded. That said Now that I am splitting some aspects of the mod including the cum swallowing into a seperate master file I might be able to put some hooks in so another mod could take note and add the effects you want. We'll see.

5 hours ago, Tentacus said:

That said Now that I am splitting some aspects of the mod including the cum swallowing into a seperate master file I might be able to put some hooks in so another mod could take note and add the effects you want. We'll see.

Oh I like the sound of that ?

Also thanks for the 1.5.9E update!

I don't know if it's because of the 1.5.9x update, but customer violations happen more often. I like it ? But my question is the following: 

"Threat" option is 100% effective against a rapist, right? (something like: "Try it, pal, my pimp is going to rip your balls off").

But, until now, the "Reason" option has never been effective for me. (I think it was something like: "Please, stop! My pimp is going to be mad at me!").

So, is there an option that is 50/50? 

27 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I don't know if it's because of the 1.5.9x update, but customer violations happen more often. I like it ? But my question is the following: 

"Threat" option is 100% effective against a rapist, right? (something like: "Try it, pal, my pimp is going to rip your balls off").

But, until now, the "Reason" option has never been effective for me. (I think it was something like: "Please, stop! My pimp is going to be mad at me!").

So, is there an option that is 50/50? 

Nope. The threaten is the only one that works. As for your "bad" luck it's just that good old Bethesda dice roll. I didn't change anything :D 

If you guys want that pity party one to be 50% I might think about it... Maybe 50/50 get raped or actually get paid but less.

Update:

I've gotten all the 1.6 scripts done except the companion one... Man what a fucking trainwreck that is. Though I think my true fetish is fixing the shitty indents on my old code. I just know I am gonna have an Endif hunt on my hands when I try to recompile this.

Tentacus, I started a new game recently without hardship installed at all. Does that mean that when 1.6 comes out, I can continue with that game and just install 1.6, or would it require me to start entirely from scratch even though I haven't played with a previous version installed?

56 minutes ago, pr0nsax said:

Tentacus, I started a new game recently without hardship installed at all. Does that mean that when 1.6 comes out, I can continue with that game and just install 1.6, or would it require me to start entirely from scratch even though I haven't played with a previous version installed?

If Hardship hasn't touched the save you'll be good to go. 

20 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Though I think my true fetish is fixing the shitty indents on my old code

:) Can relate - when trying to alter some of the code in Hardship for a local build it was.. challenging because of it. Also - duplication, a lot of it. But - hey, it works, so it's ok ?

I'm now trying to integrate Hardship with my SAF mod and the SAF --> Hardship connection is easy to establish (since SAF has events and is more or less under control). But the reverse SAF <-- Hardship is a bit trickier. What I want to do as a next step to expand what I already have is to make it so that things like

• _T_JustRapedCounter
  • _T_BeatenCounter
  • _T_ClientCounter
  • and maybe others

will influence SAF attributes. Therefore it will be a feedback loop SAF --> Hardship --> SAF which is much more immersive. Issue is that Hardship doesn't expose any events that I can attach to. Easy solution would of course be to poll global values, but that's not clean and will definitely load the system.

So I'd like to ask you to consider exposing some sort of API / events in future updates. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Operand said:

:) Can relate - when trying to alter some of the code in Hardship for a local build it was.. challenging because of it. Also - duplication, a lot of it. But - hey, it works, so it's ok ?

I've moved some of the most used position change calls to a functions script so there will be a bit less egregious duplication. 

1 hour ago, Operand said:

I'm now trying to integrate Hardship with my SAF mod and the SAF --> Hardship connection is easy to establish (since SAF has events and is more or less under control). But the reverse SAF <-- Hardship is a bit trickier. What I want to do as a next step to expand what I already have is to make it so that things like

• _T_JustRapedCounter
  • _T_BeatenCounter
  • _T_ClientCounter
  • and maybe others

will influence SAF attributes. Therefore it will be a feedback loop SAF --> Hardship --> SAF which is much more immersive. Issue is that Hardship doesn't expose any events that I can attach to. Easy solution would of course be to poll global values, but that's not clean and will definitely load the system.

Just FYI in the future 2 of those forms will be moved to TSEX.esm. _T_ClientCounter will stay with Hardship. 

So I'd like to ask you to consider exposing some sort of API / events in future updates. Thanks!

I am not as technical as I may seem. Why is it a problem to just check the global value?  That's what I'd do :p. It's not like you even have to make Hardship/TSEX a Master if you do it right.

37 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I am not as technical as I may seem. Why is it a problem to just check the global value?  That's what I'd do :p. It's not like you even have to make Hardship/TSEX a Master if you do it right.

It's not a problem. It's just not clean. Hm, how to explain it easier. Let's compare two cases:

1. Hardship emits events. Event is like - well, a message that's published by a game engine and anyone who's interested can listen to. In this scenario Hardship is actively publishing its state. This means that whatever should happen (in the mods that want to integrate with Hardship) when something changes within Hardship (i.e. variables change, state change, whatever)  - it will only be triggered when the change happens

2. Hardship only exposes some values as it is now. How to understand that things changed? Right, read them with some interval of time. Issues with it: potential delay on any propagation that should happen after the change: imagine that reading is done once every 60 seconds and the change was done right after the last read - so it's ~59 seconds till any listener like SAF will understand the change. Next - what if during the internal processing that's done by a listener like SAF the values within Hardship changed again? With events it's not an issue since there will be another event waiting allowing for transactional handling in any listener, but with the polling approach any such listener would just .. pray things won't get inconsistent during the update. And finally, if there are several listeners all of which are polling the value, it can really cripple the performance. Plus, having a loop in the scripts save is always dirtier than events listener.

And in the polling scenario, of course - increasing frequency of reads would allow for more precise updates, but at the cost of stability and performance which nobody wants in their saves.

37 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Just FYI in the future 2 of those forms will be moved to TSEX.esm. _T_ClientCounter will stay with Hardship. 

This doesn't really matter since I'm not introducing hard dependencies and the update of the file will only mean a simple string literal change in the code.

Adding event publishing is also very easy. Here's an example with your code:

Spoiler

Scriptname Tentacus:Beggar_Whore:_T_MainMenuScript extends ObjectReference
;stuff here
;...
CustomEvent OnAppearanceChange
;stuff here
;...
ElseIf iButton == 1 ;Appearance Menu
	iButton = _T_MyLooksMenuMESG.Show()
	If iButton == 0 
		sendAppearanceEvent(_T_Appearance.GetValue(), 0)
		_T_Appearance.SetValue(0)
		Debug.Notification("Appearance set to PLAIN")
	ElseIf iButton == 1 
		sendAppearanceEvent(_T_Appearance.GetValue(), 1)
		_T_Appearance.SetValue(1)
		Debug.Notification("Appearance set to GOOD LOOKING")
	ElseIf iButton == 2 
		sendAppearanceEvent(_T_Appearance.GetValue(), 2)
		_T_Appearance.SetValue(2)
		Debug.Notification("Appearance set to UGLY")
	ElseIf iButton == 3 
	EndIf
Endif

Function sendAppearanceEvent(float oldValue, float newValue)
	Var[] updateArgs = new Var[2]
	updateArgs[0]    = oldValue
	updateArgs[1]    = newValue
	SendCustomEvent("OnAppearanceChange", updateArgs)
EndFunction

then, anyone can RegisterForCustomEvent(HardshipAPI, "OnAppearanceChange") and it's a done deal.

Update:

Well that was a fucking ordeal. As expected I ended up with some missing Endifs after cleaning up the Suck for smokes/Companion script, but damn did it need it.

I mean seriously look at this fucking thing... and this is the cleaned up version:

Spoiler

Scriptname Tentacus:Beggar_Whore:Sex_Scripts:_T_SuckForSmokes Extends TopicInfo
;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;Properties and variables block

Group Actors 
    Actor Property PlayerRef Auto 
    Actor Property SexManz Auto
    Actor Property _T_IsabelRef Auto
    Actor Property _T_MargeRef Auto 
EndGroup
Group Factions        
    Faction Property _T_PimpFaction Auto
    Faction Property CurrentCompanionFaction Auto
    Faction Property GoodneighborGuardFaction Auto
    Faction Property GoodneighborHotelRexfordOwnerFaction Auto
    Faction Property GunnerFaction Auto
    Faction Property RaiderFaction Auto
    Faction Property SecurityDiamondCity Auto
EndGroup
Group Globals  
    GlobalVariable Property _T_69dude Auto	
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Addiction Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Anal Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_AndSoItBegins Auto          
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Appearance Auto 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Asslick Auto   
    GlobalVariable Property _T_BeatenCounter Auto      
    GlobalVariable Property _T_BeforeChoices Auto ;1-3 BJ, 4-6 anal, 7-9 Vag, 10-12 cunny, 13-15, Male player penetrator 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_BeggarWhoreMode Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Busy Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_ClientCounter Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_CuffedWrists Auto 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_CumsEasy Auto  
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Daddy Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Duration Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Furniture Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Furntype Auto    
    GlobalVariable Property _T_GunnerHired Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Hymen Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_JustRapedCounter Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Lubed Auto 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_NoMaam Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Oral Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_PartnerSex Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Partnertype Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Postype Auto  ;1 Missionary, 2 Cowgirl, 3 From behiind  
    GlobalVariable Property _T_PullOut Auto 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_RapeCounter Auto 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_SexOrders Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_ShameOrders Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Slurs Auto     
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Tense Auto 
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Vaginal Auto
    GlobalVariable Property _T_Virgin Auto     
EndGroup
Group ImageSpaceModifiers 
    ImageSpaceModifier Property FadeFromBlackImod auto
    ImageSpaceModifier Property FadeToBlackImod auto
    ImageSpaceModifier Property HoldAtBlackImod auto
EndGroup         
Group Keywords
    Keyword Property _T_Audition Auto
    Keyword Property _T_BadDaddy Auto
    Keyword Property _T_BegSexFollowing Auto
    Keyword Property _T_Cooldown Auto
    Keyword Property _T_Following Auto
    Keyword Property _T_Lover Auto Const
    Keyword Property _T_NoAnal Auto
    Keyword Property _T_NoOral Auto
    Keyword Property _T_NoVaginal Auto
    Keyword Property _T_Rapist Auto
    Keyword Property _T_Refused Auto
    Keyword Property _T_ReturningJohn Auto
    Keyword Property _T_ReturningRapist Auto
    Keyword Property ArmorTypePower Auto
EndGroup
Group Messages 
    Message Property _T_AnalCommentMESG Auto 
    Message Property _T_AnalGonnaCumMESG Auto  
    Message Property _T_AssfuckMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_BJGonnaCumMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_CumInsideMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_DirtyTalkMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_DryMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_FJohnGayMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_FJohnStraightMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_FuckCommentMESG Auto 
    Message Property _T_GetOnTopMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_LezTopMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_LickCommentMESG Auto       
    Message Property _T_LickMESG Auto 
    Message Property _T_SuckCommentMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_SuckMESG Auto 
    Message Property _T_VagCommentMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_VagGonnaCumMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_YesNoMaamMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_YesNoMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_YesNoPayMESG Auto
    Message Property _T_YesNoSirMESG Auto    
    Message Property _T_YouLoveThisMESG Auto 
EndGroup
Group MiscItems    
    MiscObject Property Caps001 Auto
    MiscObject Property CigaretteCarton Auto
    MiscObject Property CigarettePack Auto Const
    MiscObject Property CookingOil Auto Const  
EndGroup
Group Potions    
    Potion Property Jet Auto
    Potion Property Psycho Auto
EndGroup
Group RefAliases   
    ReferenceAlias Property Dialogue Auto
    ReferenceAlias Property Fucker Auto
    ReferenceAlias Property John Auto
EndGroup
Group Races    
    Race Property GhoulRace Auto
EndGroup
Group Sounds
    Sound Property _T_CumSpit Auto  
    Sound Property _T_FRaiderLaugh Auto  
    Sound Property _T_RaiderLaugh Auto
    Sound Property DRSChainGenericUnlock Auto
    Sound Property QSTStringHitsMS05C Auto 
    Sound Property UICookingIngredientsMeat Auto 
    Sound Property UIModsComponentsOil Auto      
    Sound Property UIVATSCriticalAvailable Auto  
EndGroup    
    Tentacus:TSEX:_T_TSEXFunctions Property _T_TSEXQuest Auto 
;Main Code -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event OnEnd(ObjectReference akSpeakerRef, bool abHasBeenSaid)

Actor akSpeaker = akSpeakerRef as Actor 
Bool MrRoboto = false
Float Dur = _T_Duration.GetValue()
Float Furn = _T_Furniture.GetValue()
Form Bag1 = AkSpeaker.GetWornItem(24).Item
Form Bag2 = AkSpeaker.GetWornItem(28).Item
Form Larm = AkSpeaker.GetWornItem(13).Item
Form Lleg = AkSpeaker.GetWornItem(15).Item
Form Rarm = AkSpeaker.GetWornItem(12).Item
Form Rleg = AkSpeaker.GetWornItem(14).Item
Int CigChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 10)
Int CumChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 1)
Int JSex = AkSpeaker.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
Int LineChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 2)
Int PositionChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 2)
Int Psex = PlayerRef.GetActorBase().GetSex()
Int SexChance = Utility.RandomInt(0, 1)
Message Performance = _T_FJohnStraightMESG
String ass = ("ass")
String HeShe = ("x")
String BoyGirl = ("x")
String PunkSlut = ("x")
String AssholeBitch = ("x")
String PlayerName = PlayerRef.GetActorBase().GetName()
String SirMaam = ("x")
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_T_AndSoItBegins.SetValue(0)
_T_BeggarWhoreMode.Setvalue(1)
Utility.Wait(0.1)
Fucker.Clear()
Utility.Wait(0.1)
Fucker.ForceRefIfEmpty(AkSpeaker)

;Player pronouns
If PSex == 0
  BoyGirl = ("boy")
  SirMaam = ("Sir")
  If _T_Slurs.GetValue() == 0 || Jsex == 1
      PunkSlut = ("punk") 
  Else 
      PunkSlut = ("cocksucker") 
  Endif  
  If _T_Slurs.GetValue() == 0 || Jsex == 1
      AssholeBitch = ("asshole") 
  Else 
      AssholeBitch = ("dick sucking faggot") 
  Endif  
Elseif Psex == 1
  BoyGirl = ("girl")
  SirMaam = ("Ma'am")
  PunkSlut = ("slut")
  AssholeBitch = ("bitch") 
Endif

If _T_ShameOrders.GetValue() == 3
  ass = ("boypussy")
  BoyGirl = ("sissy")
  SirMaam = ("Er... Ma'am")
  If _T_Slurs.GetValue() == 0 
      PunkSlut = ("cocksucker") 
  Else 
      PunkSlut = ("cocksucking trap") 
  Endif 
  If _T_Slurs.GetValue() == 0
      AssholeBitch = ("asshole") 
  Else 
      AssholeBitch = ("crossdressing faggot") 
  Endif 
Endif  

;Get up in partners bizness
If AkSpeaker.GetRace() == GhoulRace
   _T_Partnertype.SetValue(2)
Elseif AkSpeaker.GetRace() != GhoulRace && AkSpeaker.IsInFaction(RaiderFaction) == false
   _T_Partnertype.SetValue(0) 
Elseif AkSpeaker.GetRace() != GhoulRace && AkSpeaker.IsInFaction(RaiderFaction) == true
   _T_Partnertype.SetValue(1) 
Endif

If JSex == 0
   _T_PartnerSex.SetValue(0)
   HeShe = ("he")
Elseif JSex == 1
   _T_PartnerSex.SetValue(1)
   HeShe = ("she")
Endif
;---------

AkSpeaker.AddKeyWord(_T_Cooldown)            
 Dialogue.Clear()

;Set busy
_T_Busy.SetValue(1)

;Deflower setting
If PSex == 1 && JSex == 0 && _T_Hymen.GetValue() == 1
     PositionChance = 1
Endif

;Remove Armor
If AkSpeaker.IsInPowerArmor() == 1
     MrRoboto = True
Endif
Utility.Wait(0.5)   
If MrRoboto == false
   If Bag1 != None 
      AkSpeaker.UnequipItem(Bag1)
   Endif 
   If Bag2 != None  
      AkSpeaker.UnequipItem(Bag2)
   Endif 
   If Rarm != None  
      AkSpeaker.UnequipItem(Rarm)
   Endif 
   If Larm != None    
      AkSpeaker.UnequipItem(Larm) 
   Endif 
   If Rleg != None  
      AkSpeaker.UnequipItem(Rleg)
   Endif
   If Lleg != None     
      AkSpeaker.UnequipItem(Lleg)  
   Endif   
Endif

;-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;Preparation block

Utility.Wait(1.0)

;Say lines
UIVATSCriticalAvailable.Play(PlayerRef)
If AkSpeaker.IsPlayerTeammate() == 0 && Jsex == 0
   AkSpeaker.AddKeyWord(_T_ReturningJohn)  
   _T_Oral.SetValue(1) 
   If LineChance == 0
      Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He scowls and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Take it all you little cumdump WHORE!! Milk my cock dry, " +BoyGirl+ "!</font>")
   Elseif LineChance == 1
      Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He glares at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You disgust me, you " +PunkSlut+ "... doing this for smokes. SUCK IT BITCH!</font>")
   Elseif LineChance == 2
      Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Suck it down, you" +PunkSlut+ "! Swallow every drop if you want those cigs!</font>")
   Endif
ElseIf AkSpeaker.IsPlayerTeammate() == 1   
   If AkSpeaker.IsInFaction(GunnerFaction) == 0
      If Jsex == 0
	      If _T_CuffedWrists.GetValue() == 0
	         If LineChance == 0
	            If AkSpeaker.HasKeyword(_T_Lover) == 0       
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He looks at you seriously and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm a guy who knows what he wants, and isn't shy about taking it. \n \n I hope you understand that going in, " +PlayerName+ ".</font>")
	            Else      
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He laughs and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>There are definite advantages to hanging out with you, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
	            Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 1
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He smiles at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>So this is happening... huh? Alright then! \n \n I have to say I'm a little surprised.</font>")
	            Else
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He smiles at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... I'll never get tired of this. " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
	            Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 2
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He breathlessly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You really okay with this, " +PlayerName+ "? \n \n I-I've wanted you since the moment we met.</font>")
	            Else
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He breathlessly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Thank god, " +PlayerName+ "! \n \n I'm so horny I can't stand it!</font>")
	            Endif
	         Endif       
	      Else ;Cuffed
	         If LineChance == 0
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You should really be careful what you wish for " +PlayerName+ ". I can be a scary bastard!</font>")
	            Else      
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>What you need is a strong hand, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
	            Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 1
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Smiling, He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Interesting... I didn't see this coming.</font>")
	            Else
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Smiling, He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm gonna play with you now, " +PlayerName+ "... I'll try not to break you!</font>")
	            Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 2
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I intend to enjoy this thoroughly, little " +PlayerName+ ". Don't disappoint me!</font>")
	            Else
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Sternly he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Look at me " +PunkSlut+ "!  \n \n Pleasing me is the only thing you need to worry about!</font>")
	            Endif      
	         Endif  
	      Endif ;Cuffs            
      ElseIf Jsex == 1
	         If LineChance == 0
	              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She pouts and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god, " +PlayerName+ "... maybe we shouldn't? \n \n O-okay... Let's do it!</font>")
	           Else      
	              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breathily says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Do you want me, " +PlayerName+ "? \n \n Show me how much!</font>")
	           Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 1
	              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She smiles at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm a little surprised. I knew I wanted you... \n \n I wasn't sure you felt the same. </font>")
	           Else
	              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She Laughs and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Never a dull moment with you, is there " +PlayerName+ "?</font>")
	           Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 2
	              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breathlessly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You really want this, " +PlayerName+ "? \n \n O-okay... good... So do I!</font>")
	           Else
	              _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()        
	              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She sighs:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Good timing, " +PlayerName+ "! \n \n I was getting so horny I was havin dirty thoughts about a Nuka bottle!</font>")
	           Endif
	         Endif 
        ;Strap on message
	         If Psex == 1 && SexChance == 1 
		        Utility.Wait(0.3)	
		        Game.FadeOutGame(True, False, 0, 0.1, True)          
		        _T_TSEXQuest.Gasp() 
		        Utility.Wait(0.1)  
		           Debug.MessageBox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She blushes as she hands you a large dildo attached to a harness. \n \n She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Don't think I'm weird but... I want you to use that on me... Please?</font>")     
		        Else
		           Debug.MessageBox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She grins as she hands you the heavy rubber strap-on dildo. \n \n She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Use that on me, okay?.</font>")  
		        Endif
		        Utility.Wait(0.1)  
		        DRSChainGenericUnlock.Play(PlayerRef)           
		        Utility.Wait(0.1)
		        _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
		        Game.FadeOutGame(False,False,0.1, 0.1) 
		        Utility.Wait(1.0)   
	         Endif ;Strapon    
          Else ;Cuffed
	         If LineChance == 0
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She smiles wickedly and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I hope you won't regret this, " +PlayerName+ ". I can be a real bitch when I cut loose!</font>")
	            Else      
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Can't wait to be abused " +PlayerName+ "? \n \n Such a greedy thing.</font>")
	            Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 1
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Smiling, She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Can't say I'm too surprised... you have this vibe about you... \n \n Let's play.</font>")
	            Else
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Seriously, She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>How'd you end up kinky like this? \n \n Oh well... It works for me.</font>")
	            Endif
	         Elseif LineChance == 2
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You want me to use and abuse you eh? Well I'm happy to oblige. \n \n Just don't go changing your mind!</font>")
	            Else
	               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Don't you go forgetting your place... \n \n Pleasing me is what you're here to do!</font>")
	            Endif      
	         Endif  
          Endif ;cuffs           
      Endif ;Sex     
   Elseif AkSpeaker.IsInFaction(GunnerFaction) == 1
        If Jsex == 0
           If LineChance == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He looks at you seriously and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>We gunners ain't known for bein' gentle. " +SirMaam+ ". \n \n I hope you understand that goin in!</font>")
              Else      
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He laughs and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I can't complain about this job, " +SirMaam+ "! \n \n I wish they were all like this.</font>")
              Endif
           Elseif LineChance == 1
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He smiles at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I have to say...  \n \n I'm sure glad you chose to hire me, " +SirMaam+ "!</font>")
              Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Let's make this quick, " +SirMaam+ ". I don't wanna get caught with my pants down.</font>")            
              Endif
           Elseif LineChance == 2
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He smiles at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm gonna miss this gig when it's done! \n \n Come find me, when you need a soldier " +SirMaam+ "!</font>")
              Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He Matter-of-factly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Outstanding timing, " +SirMaam+ "! \n \n I desperately need to get my balls drained!</font>")
              Endif
           Endif          
        ElseIf Jsex == 1
           If LineChance == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She scrunches her face and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>This isn't very professional," +SirMaam+ "... Not that I'm complaining.</font>")
              Else      
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breathily says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You want me bad... " +SirMaam+ "! Don't you? \n \n Show me how much!</font>")
              Endif
           Elseif LineChance == 1
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She smiles at you and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Very good " +SirMaam+ "... Let's fuck!</font>")
              Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She Laughs and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>This job sure beats diggin' latrines.</font>")
              Endif
           Elseif LineChance == 2
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breathlessly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>So you wanna fuck, do you " +SirMaam+ "? \n \n There are worse things I could be doing on this job.</font>")
              Else
                 _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()  
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She matter-of-factly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, thank god... I'm horny as fuck! \n \n Hurry up and get Naked " +SirMaam+ "!</font>")
              Endif
           Endif ;LineChance  
        ;Strap on message
	       If Psex == 1 && SexChance == 1
		      Utility.Wait(0.3)	
		      _T_TSEXQuest.Gasp() 
		      Utility.Wait(0.1)  
		         Debug.MessageBox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She smirks as she hands you a fat dildo attached to a harness. \n \n She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Your gonna use this on me... okay Civvie?</font>")     
		      Else
		         Debug.MessageBox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She grins as she hands you the impressive rubber strap-on dildo. \n \n She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Gunners are always prepared.</font>")  
		      Endif
		      Utility.Wait(0.1)  
		      Utility.Wait(0.1)
		      _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
		      Utility.Wait(1.0)   
	       Endif ;Strapon  
        Endif ;Sex
      Else ;Cuffed
         If LineChance == 0
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Looking you over, " +HeShe+ " says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You sure like to live dangerously " +SirMaam+ ". You don't know me... Not really.</font>")
           Else      
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Sternly, " +HeShe+ " says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You crazy " +AssholeBitch+ "... I'm ready to use you. \n \n I wish all the jobs were like this!</font>")
           Endif
         Elseif LineChance == 1
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Sternly, " +HeShe+ " says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You've got to be out of your fucking mind to make yourself vulnerable to a Gunner. \n \n Lucky for me, I like crazy!</font>")
           Else
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Sternly, " +HeShe+ " says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You've got a lot to learn about discipline. I'm just the one to teach you WHORE!</font>")
           Endif
         Elseif LineChance == 2
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Laughing " +HeShe+ " says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Now I've seen everything. \n \n Yeah you nutty " +AssholeBitch+ ", I'll give you what you want!</font>")
           Else
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Seriously " +HeShe+ " says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Be careful who you do this stuff with, " +SirMaam+ ". \n \n I'm actually worried about your carelessness.</font>")
           Endif      
         Endif          
      Endif ;Cuffs
   Endif ;Faction   
   AkSpeaker.AddKeyword(_T_Lover)        
   Utility.Wait(0.1)

;EXTRA CUFFED LINES
   If _T_CuffedWrists.GetValue() == 1
	  Utility.Wait(1.0)
	  If JSex == 0
	     PositionChance = 0    
	     If LineChance == 0 
	        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You're gonna start out by sucking my cock. \n \n Show me how grateful you are to get to do that!</font>")
	     Else
	        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Start by sucking me. \n \n If you do a good job... then maybe I'll fuck you.</font>")      
	     Endif
	  Elseif JSex == 1
	     If LineChance == 0 
	        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You're gonna start out by licking my pussy. \n \n Show me how grateful you are to get to do that!</font>")
	     Else
	        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Start by licking me. \n \n If you do a good job... then we'll see where we go from there.</font>")      
	     Endif
	  EndIf
   Endif  

; Set the right global
   If Jsex == 0 ;Male Companion
      If PositionChance == 0 ; oral
         _T_Oral.SetValue(1)
      Elseif PositionChance == 1 ;vaginal/Anal  
         If Psex == 1 ;Female player
            _T_Vaginal.SetValue(1) 
         Elseif Psex == 0 ;Male player
            _T_Anal.SetValue(1)
         Endif
      Elseif PositionChance == 2 ;anal
         _T_Anal.SetValue(1)   
      Endif
   Endif 
Endif ;teammate 

;Player menu select
Utility.Wait(1.0)

If _T_Oral.GetValue() == 1 ;Blowjob
   Int sButton = _T_SuckMESG.Show()
   If sButton < 2
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(1)
      _T_TSEXQuest.Yes()
   Elseif sButton == 2  
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(2)
      _T_TSEXQuest.After()
   ElseIf sButton == 3
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(3)  
      _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
   Elseif sButton > 3
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(3)  
      _T_TSEXQuest.AfterTrauma()
   Endif
Elseif _T_Anal.GetValue() > 0  ;Tense or relax
   If PlayerRef.GetItemCount(CookingOil) < 1
      Debug.MessageBox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He wants to fuck your ass. You have no lube, but he promises to be gentle so you grudgingly oblige.</font>")
      _T_Lubed.SetValue(1)
      Utility.wait(0.2)
      _T_TSEXQuest.After()
   Elseif PlayerRef.GetItemCount(CookingOil) > 0
      Debug.MessageBox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He wants to fuck your ass. You hand him the lubricant. You trust him to use plenty.</font>")
      _T_Lubed.SetValue(2)
      Utility.wait(0.2)
      UIModsComponentsOil.Play(PlayerRef) 
      Utility.wait(0.2)
      _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()
   Endif
   Utility.Wait(0.5)
   Int rButton = _T_AssFuckMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
   If rButton == 0
      _T_Tense.SetValue(2)
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(4)
   Elseif rButton == 1
      _T_Tense.SetValue(1)
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(4)
      _T_TSEXQuest.After()
   Elseif rButton == 2
       _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(5) 
       _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
   Elseif rButton == 3  
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(6)     
      _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
   Elseif rButton == 4
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(6)
      _T_TSEXQuest.Yes()
   Endif        
Elseif _T_Vaginal.GetValue() == 1 || _T_Vaginal.GetValue() == 2  ;Wet or dry?
   _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(9)
   Int dButton = _T_DryMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
   If dButton < 3
      _T_Tense.SetValue(2)
      _T_TSEXQuest.After()
   Elseif dButton > 2 && dButton < 6
      _T_Tense.SetValue(1)
      _T_TSEXQuest.After()
   Elseif dButton > 5           
      _T_TSEXQuest.Yes()
   Endif        
Endif

If Jsex == 1 ;Female Companion
   If PSex == 0 ;Player is male
      If SexChance == 1 
         _T_Vaginal.SetValue(6)  ;Male service
         _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(15)
         If _T_NoMaam.GetValue() == 0 ;Player is straight
            Performance = _T_FJohnStraightMESG
         Elseif _T_NoMaam.GetValue() == 1 ;Player is gay
            Performance = _T_FJohnGayMESG
         Endif

Int hButton = Performance.Show() ; Shows your menu.
         If _T_NoMaam.GetValue() == 0 ;Player is straight
            If hButton < 2
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()
            Elseif hButton > 1
               _T_TSEXQuest.Yes()
            Endif        
         Elseif _T_NoMaam.GetValue() == 1 ;Player is Gay
            If hButton < 2
            Elseif hButton > 1
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()
            Endif 
         Endif      
      Endif ;sexchance
   Endif ;Sex

If SexChance == 0 || _T_CuffedWrists.GetValue() == 1        
      Int cButton = _T_LickMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.

If cButton < 2
         _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(10)
         _T_TSEXQuest.Yes()
      Elseif cButton == 2 || cButton == 3
         _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(11)
         _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
      Elseif cButton > 3
         _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(12)    
      Endif        
   ElseIf Psex == 1 && _T_CuffedWrists.GetValue() == 0
      _T_Vaginal.SetValue(7)  ;Strapon Service
      _T_BeforeChoices.SetValue(15)
      Int tButton = _T_LezTopMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
      If tButton < 2
         _T_TSEXQuest.Yes()
      Elseif tButton > 1
         _T_TSEXQuest.After()
      Endif  
   Endif ;Sexchance
   Utility.Wait(0.5)   	
Endif ; Companion female
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
;Sex block

;Get AAF API
AAF:AAF_API AAF_API = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00000F99, "AAF.esm") as AAF:AAF_API

;settings
    aaf:aaf_api:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
    settings.meta = "TSEX"
    settings.duration = -1
    If Furn == 0
       settings.preventfurniture = True
    Elseif Furn == 1
       settings.preventfurniture = False
    Endif
    settings.usePackages = True

;tag settings
If _T_CuffedWrists.GetValue() == 0 ;Uncuffed
  If Jsex == 0
	 If AkSpeaker.IsPlayerTeammate() == 0
	    settings.IncludeTags = "Blowjob"
	    settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Aggressive,Cuffed,Handjob,69,PenisToHand,Footjob,Handjob,Loving,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"
	 ElseIf AkSpeaker.IsPlayerTeammate() == 1
	     If PositionChance == 0 ;oral
	        settings.IncludeTags = "Blowjob"
	        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Aggressive,Cuffed,Handjob,69,PenisToHand,Footjob,Handjob,Loving,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"
	     Elseif PositionChance == 1 ;Vaginal/anal
	        If Psex == 0 ;Male anal including powerbomb no carry
	           settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToAnus,PenisToEither"
	           settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Aggressive,Missionary,Carry,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Love7,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock"
	        Elseif Psex == 1 ;Female vaginal no powerbomb, includes spoon
	           settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToVagina,PenisToEither"
	           settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,Blowjob,Powerbomb,Doggy,Standing,Aggressive,Cuffed,Kneeling,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock" 
	        EndIf
	     Elseif PositionChance == 2 ;Anal including carry, no powerbomb
	        settings.IncludeTags = "PenisToAnus,PenisToEither"
	        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Aggressive,FromFront,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Love7,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock" 
	     Endif
     Endif
  Elseif JSex == 1 ;Companion is Female
     If SexChance == 0 
        settings.IncludeTags = "TenLickR"    
     Elseif SexChance == 1 
        settings.IncludeTags = "StrapOnToVagina,StrapOnToEither"
        settings.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Blowjob,Powerbomb,Carry,Aggressive,Cuffed,FemDom,Footjob,Start,Hidden,Tease,TenAggro"
     Endif                
  Endif
Else ;Cuffed
  If Jsex == 0
     settings.IncludeTags = "TenThroatStart"  
  Elseif Jsex == 1  
     If Psex == 0
        settings.IncludeTags = "TenStandLick"          
     Elseif Psex == 1
        settings.IncludeTags = "TenStandLickR" 
     Endif   
  EndIf     
Endif
;setup actors
     Actor[] Actors = New Actor [2]
If Jsex == 1 && Psex == 1 
     Actors[0] = AkSpeaker
     Actors[1] = PlayerRef     
Else
     Actors[0] = PlayerRef
     Actors[1] = AkSpeaker
Endif

;This is where the magic happens
AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StartScene(Actors, settings)
;Ensures that the timers don't start until the animations do.
_T_TSEXQuest.JankWaitPreGame()  
;Mid sex actions
;--UNCUFFED SEX------------------------------------------------------------------

;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         
;MALE COMPANION/JOHN 
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

;BJ 
  If _T_Oral.GetValue() == 1
     Utility.Wait(Dur)
;--BLOWJOB REQUEST---------------------------------------------------------------           
      If SexChance == 0
         If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... that's good, " +BoyGirl+ "... Just take it a little deeper...</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... that feels good, " +PlayerName+ "... If you could just take it a bit deeper...</font>")
            Endif
         Elseif LineChance == 1  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Pay more attention to the head, whore.</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Pay more attention to the head... please...</font>")
            Endif
         Elseif LineChance == 2  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... That's nice... but faster!</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... " +PlayerName+ "... Faster... please!</font>")
            Endif          
         Endif
         Int fButton = _T_YesNoSirMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
         If fButton == 2 || fButton == 3
            If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Watch your mouth, you " +AssholeBitch+ "! I'll tell everybody you're bad at sucking cock!</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.After()                
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Okay... sorry.</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                
               Endif            
            Else
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped()
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slaps your cheek and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You better show more respect whore! You might get hurt if you don't!</font>")
                  AkSpeaker.RemoveKeyword(_T_ReturningJohn)
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Geez, " +PlayerName+ " You know I didn't mean nothing by it.</font>")
                   Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                
               Endif 
            Endif                 
         Else
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... yeah.</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... Yes.</font>")
            EndIf
            Utility.Wait(0.1)            
            _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()              
         Endif ;YesNoSir               
         Utility.Wait(Dur)
;--BLOWJOB CLOSE---------------------------------------------------------------             
         Int gButton = _T_BJGonnaCumMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
         If gButton == 0 || gButton == 4  || gButton == 5   
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Goddd... that's so fuckin' hot... I can't stand it!</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh... You dirty " +BoyGirl+ "... That turns me on!</font>")
            EndIf
            Utility.Wait(0.1)            
            _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()               
         Else  
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm close!</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Shit... fuck... I'm gonna cum!</font>")
            EndIf
            Utility.Wait(0.1)            
            _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
         Endif 
         Utility.Wait(6)
;--BLOWJOB COMMENT---------------------------------------------------------------               
      Else ;SexChance
         If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans softly:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Yeah... that's right you " +PunkSlut+ "... Just like that!</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans softly:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... yesss, " +PlayerName+ "... Just like that!</font>")
            Endif
         Elseif LineChance == 1  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh! You goddamn " +AssholeBitch+ "! Your mouth is so hot!</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Your mouth feels so good around me, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
            Endif
         Elseif LineChance == 2  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>My god... " +BoyGirl+ " That tongue is driving me wild!</font>")
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... Your tongue is driving me crazy!</font>")
            Endif          
         Endif
         Int fButton = _T_SuckCommentMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
            If fButton < 3
               If LineChance == 0
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh you dirty whore... you turn me on!</font>")
                  Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... Goddd!</font>")
                  Endif            
               Elseif LineChance == 1
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm.... Yesss... Suck that cock for me!</font>")
               Elseif LineChance == 2
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He breathily says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... you're good at this whore!</font>")            
                  Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... God!</font>")               
                  Endif 
               Endif 
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                 
            Elseif fButton > 2 && fButton < 6
               If LineChance == 0
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Shut up, " +AssholeBitch+ "! I'm payin' for this I'll do what I want!</font>")
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>S-sorry... I just got a little too excited!</font>")
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                     _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                
                  Endif            
               Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He grumbles:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Hmmmmph... I thought you were better at this whore!</font>")            
                  Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhhh... Just take it " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
                  Endif 
               Endif     
            Elseif fButton > 5
               If LineChance == 0
                     _T_TSEXQuest.BeatingSound()
                     _T_TSEXQuest.Breakface()
                     _T_BeatenCounter.Mod(1)
                     Utility.Wait(0.2)
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He shoves you off his cock and beats you severely! He yells:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You worthless, " +AssholeBitch+ "! How dare you! \n \n Now finish sucking me off before I give you more!</font>")
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Geez... " +PlayerName+ "... Stop bustin my balls!</font>")
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                     _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                
                  Endif            
               Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh... You lousy " +AssholeBitch+ "! If you weren't so good at sucking I'd beat the shit out of you!</font>")            
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                     _T_TSEXQuest.After()                
                  Else
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Heh, Very funny, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                     _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
                  Endif 
               Endif   
            Endif   
            Utility.Wait(Dur)
;--BLOWJOB CLOSE---------------------------------------------------------------             
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Fuck... You're gonna make me cum " +BoyGirl+ "!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh... godddd Yesss... I'm so close!</font>")
               EndIf
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()               
            Else  
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... I'm gonna cum... Ahhh!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh.... Ohhh yeah!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
            Endif 
            Utility.Wait(6)
      Endif
;ANAL    
  Elseif _T_Anal.GetValue() == 1
      Utility.Wait(Dur)
;--ANAL COMMENT---------------------------------------------------------------           
      If SexChance == 0 || _T_Furntype.GetValue() == 1
         If LineChance == 0
            Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He picks up the pace, taking little care for your comfort! He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god, " +PlayerName+ "... Your ass is so good!</font>")
         Elseif LineChance == 1                            
            _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
            Utility.Wait(0.2)             
            Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you too hard. Giving you a playful slap on the ass he growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... Yeah... You take that cock!</font>")
         Elseif LineChance == 2  
            Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He takes his time, slowing whenever he feels you tense up! He asks:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>That's not too rough is it " +PlayerName+ "?</font>")     
         Endif
         Int fButton = _T_AnalCommentMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
            If fButton < 3
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you harder as he moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yesss... you dirty little whore!</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                    
               Elseif LineChance == 1
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
                  Utility.Wait(0.2)                 
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slaps your butt and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'> Ohh yeah... " +BoyGirl+ "... You like it rough... Mmmm... So naughty!</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.After()                
               Elseif LineChance == 2
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "...  God, you turn me on!</font>")         
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                                           
               Endif                 
            Else
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He acts like he can't hear your complaints and just keeps pumping your poor " +ass+ " hard!</font>")         
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               Elseif LineChance == 1
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
                  Utility.Wait(0.2)               
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slaps your ass and growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Don't act like you can't take it! You're the one that offered me your " +ass+ ", " +PunkSlut+ "!</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               Elseif LineChance == 2
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slows his pace again. He frowns as he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>B-but... I'm really trying not to hurt you!</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                              
               Endif              
            Endif               
            Utility.Wait(Dur)
;--ANAL CLOSE---------------------------------------------------------------             
            Int gButton = _T_AnalGonnaCumMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yesss... Goddamn... You're such a good fuck!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I can't hold it... I'm gonna cum in your " +ass+ ", " +PlayerName+ "! Ohhh!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()               
            Else  
               If LineChance == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm really close!</font>")
               Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... Ahhh I'm gonna cum!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
            Endif 
               Utility.Wait(6)
      Else ;SexChance
;--ASS 2 MOUTH REQUEST---------------------------------------------------------------           
         If LineChance == 0                                  
            Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Fucking you hard, he moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god, " +PlayerName+ "... I want to finish in your mouth!</font>")
         Elseif LineChance == 1  
            Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly he asks:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm starting to feel good... C-can I shoot it in your mouth!?</font>")     
         Elseif LineChance == 2  
            Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Slowing his pace he moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Your ass feels too good... I'm close... Let me cum in your mouth!</font>")     
         Endif
         Int fButton = _T_YesNoMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
         If fButton < 3
            Utility.Wait(0.3)
            _T_Anal.SetValue(0) 
            _T_Oral.SetValue(1)            
            _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()  
            If LineChance == 0                                  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>As his balls slap against you, he moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>That's so dirty, " +PlayerName+ "... You really know how to please me!</font>")
            Elseif LineChance == 1  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>As he gives your ass a few more thrusts he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Wow... Really!? I mean... That's great!</font>")     
            Elseif LineChance == 2  
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Slowing his pace he moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... That's my " +BoyGirl+ "!</font>")     
            Endif                               
            Utility.Wait(0.2)
            ;Do the sex
            _T_TSEXQuest.BJMix()       
            Utility.Wait(0.3)            
            _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
            Utility.Wait(24) 
            ;Do the sex
            _T_TSEXQuest.BJFinish()  
            Utility.Wait(6)                     
;--DIRTY BLOWJOB CLOSE---------------------------------------------------------------             
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh goddd... Oh fuck... you dirty thing!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... It's coming, " +PlayerName+ "! Get ready!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()               
            Else  
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... you nasty fuck!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... ahhh... goddd!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
            Endif 
            Utility.Wait(6)   
;--ASS 2 MOUTH DENIED---------------------------------------------------------------                                                             
         Else
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He doesn't say anything and just keeps pumping your poor " +ass+ " hard!</font>")         
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
              _T_TSEXQuest.After()               
            Elseif LineChance == 1
               _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
               Utility.Wait(0.2)               
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slaps your ass and growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Fine! If you wanna be that way!</font>")
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
              _T_TSEXQuest.After()    
            Elseif LineChance == 2
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He speeds hp again and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>N-no problem!</font>")
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
              _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                              
            Endif                                       
            Utility.Wait(30)
;--ANAL CLOSE---------------------------------------------------------------             
            Int gButton = _T_AnalGonnaCumMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Fuccck... " +PlayerName+ "! I'm gonna cum!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I'm gonna cum in your " +ass+ ", " +PlayerName+ "! Ahhh!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()               
            Else  
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... Here it comes!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Goddd yeah... I'm gonna cum!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
            Endif 
            Utility.Wait(6)           
         Endif ;YesNoMESG 
      Endif ;SexChance 
;VAGINAL      
  Elseif _T_Vaginal.GetValue() == 1
      Utility.Wait(Dur)         
      If _T_Hymen.GetValue() == 0  ;Not a virgin
         If SexChance == 0
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you with a frustratingly uneven rhythm! \n \n You find yourself getting bored with his poor showing!</font>")
            Elseif LineChance == 1                            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
               Utility.Wait(0.2)             
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you well but hard! \n \n He slaps you on the ass and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... Yeah... You like that cock baby!?</font>")
            Elseif LineChance == 2  
              Utility.Wait(0.2)            
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He drives every thrust balls deep! Your cervix takes a terrible pounding! \n \n  He growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You take that hard cock slut! All of it!</font>")     
            Endif
         Else
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you with enthusiasm... though maybe not the most skill! \n \n You find yourself less aroused, than amused with his earnest but sad performance!</font>")
            Elseif LineChance == 1                            
               _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
               Utility.Wait(0.2)             
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fondles you roughly as he skillfully drives his cock in and out of your pussy! \n \n He growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Nggghh... My cock is filling you up " +PlayerName+ "! Take it all for me!</font>")
            Elseif LineChance == 2  
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
               Utility.Wait(0.2)          
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you well, though the position isn't really hitting the spot for you. \n \n  He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh yeah... You like that, " +PlayerName+ "!?</font>")     
            Endif    
         Endif ;SexChance
      Else ;Virgin  
         If SexChance == 0
            If LineChance == 0      
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>As your body starts to relax he carefully gains speed! \n \n He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>My god, girl... You're so tight... Ohhh.... OHHH...</font>")                               
               Utility.Wait(0.2) 
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He begins to fuck you hard, with no concern for your discomfort! \n \n He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>OHHHH! S-sorry girl... I have to milk this for all it's worth! Virgins are rare!</font>")                               
               Utility.Wait(0.2) 
            Endif    
         Else
            If LineChance == 0        
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Lost in pleasure, he speeds up, ignoring your little whimpers! \n \n He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh yeah baby... There's no feeling like a virgin cunt! Ahhh...</font>")                     
               Utility.Wait(0.2) 
            Else
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He thrusts gently, speeding up gradually and with care! \n \n He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god your tight pussy feels so good... Mmmmm....</font>")                               
               Utility.Wait(0.2) 
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()          
            Endif              
         Endif ;SexChance 
      Endif ;Virginity           
;VAGINAL POSITION  
      Int tButton = _T_GetOnTopMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
;--SHE LETS HIM HAVE HIS FUN---------------------------------------------------------------          
      If tButton == 0
         Utility.Wait(0.1)            
         _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
         Utility.Wait(13) 
;VAGINAL COMMENT
         Utility.Wait(0.1)
         Int fButton = _T_VagCommentMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
         If fButton < 3
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He fucks you harder, His Rhythm improves a bit! He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yesss... you dirty little whore!</font>")
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                    
            Elseif LineChance == 1
               _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
               Utility.Wait(0.2)                                                       
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slaps your butt and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'> Ohh yeah... " +BoyGirl+ "... You like a firm hand don't you?</font>")
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()                
            Elseif LineChance == 2
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god, " +PlayerName+ "...  I love being inside you!</font>")         
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()                                           
            Endif                 
         Else
            If LineChance == 0
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He acts like he can't hear your complaints and just keeps clumsily pumping your pussy!</font>")         
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
            Elseif LineChance == 1
               _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
               Utility.Wait(0.2)               
               Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Stop pretending you don't like it slut! I know what kind of girl you REALLY are!</font>")
               Utility.Wait(0.1)            
            Elseif LineChance == 2
               If SexChance == 0              
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slams it in even harder as he grunts:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh goddd... I love pounding this pussy... I'm gonna demolish it! Ahhh!</font>")
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Slowing down he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Shit! I-I'm sorry, " +PlayerName+ "... I was just too excited!</font>")  
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                  _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()  
               Endif                                            
            Endif ;LineChance              
         Endif ;VagComment              
         Utility.Wait(Dur)            
;-- SHE ASKS TO GET ON TOP ---------------------------------------------------------------             
      Else 
;HE'S A PIG        
           If _T_Furntype.GetValue() == 1                             
              If LineChance == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... No, " +PlayerName+ "... I wanna do it this way!</font>")         
              Else    
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... no... I'd rather be on top!</font>")                               
              Endif
;THE GIRLZ ON TOP              
           Else                            
            If tButton > 0 && tButton < 4
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... Uhhh... Okay sure.</font>")                
               Elseif LineChance == 1                
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Alright, " +PlayerName+ ".</font>")              
               Elseif LineChance == 2
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... yeah... sounds good!</font>")                                                  
               Endif
            Elseif tButton > 3  
               If LineChance == 0 
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He gasps:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh goddd... Y-yes Ma'am!</font>")                
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He gasps:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... I love it when youy're aggressive, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>") 
               Endif 
            Endif 
            Utility.Wait(0.2)  
              AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Pussy = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
              Pussy.IncludeTags = "Cowgirl" 
              Pussy.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Rufgt,FromBehind,Aggressive,Cuffed,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenBlock"     
              Pussy.Duration = -1
              AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Pussy)                          
            Utility.Wait(0.3)
              _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()             
            Utility.Wait(Dur)                 
           Endif ;Furntype
        Endif ;She wants to get on top   
;--VAGINAL CLOSE---------------------------------------------------------------             
         Int gButton = _T_VagGonnaCumMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
;CUM GUZZLE FINISH 
         If gButton > 5
               If LineChance < 2
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhhh... sure... I just... want... your pussy a little longer...</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He just keeps fucking you! It's not clear if he heard you or cares!</font>")
               EndIf 
               _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
               Utility.Wait(0.3)  
               Utility.Wait(15)                                     
            Else        
               _T_Vaginal.SetValue(0) 
               _T_Oral.SetValue(1)                                 
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yeah " +PlayerName+ "! Clean your juices off my dick you nasty slut!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yes, " +PlayerName+ "! Swallow it all!</font>")
               EndIf
               Utility.Wait(0.2)
               ;Do the sex
               _T_TSEXQuest.BJMix()
               Utility.Wait(0.3)            
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
               Utility.Wait(20) 
               ;Do the sex
               _T_TSEXQuest.BJFinish()
               _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()  
               Utility.Wait(6)     
            Endif ;Furntype     
;CREAMPIE CRAPSHOOT FINISH                   
         Else            
            If gButton < 3 
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... I'm really close, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... Ahhh I'm gonna cum in that pussy " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
               EndIf
            Else  
               _T_PullOut.SetValue(1)
               If LineChance == 0
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He distractedly moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Uh-huh! Ahhh!</font>")
               Else
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He just keeps fucking you! It's not clear if he heard you or cares!</font>")
               EndIf                                               
            Endif
            Utility.Wait(0.1)            
            _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
            Utility.Wait(6)
         Endif ;BJ or Pussy Endif 
;FEMALE COMPANION  
  Elseif JSex == 1
     Utility.Wait(Dur)
     If SexChance == 0 ;Cunny
;--KISSING MENU -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      
        If LineChance == 0
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She bites her finger and moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>That feels good... Oh " +PlayerName+ "... Can I kiss you?</font>")
        Else
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She looks down at you eating her and moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>Mmmm... please... I want you to KISS me " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
        Endif
        _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        Int kButton = _T_YesNoMESG.Show()
        If kButton <3 ;Yes     
           _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
           Utility.Wait(0.1) 
           If LineChance == 0
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She helps you up and caresses your cheek. She looks into your eyes as she leans in, lips parted. \n \n Your tongues mingle as she moans into your kiss</font>")
           Elseif LineChance == 1
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She grins as she pulls you up. She presses her mouth to yours, before you can react! \n \n She is surprisingly aggressive, her probing tongue dominates you!</font>")      
           Elseif LineChance == 2
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Her eyes lock onto yours as she helps you up. She leans in slow, almost shyly and gives you the sweetest kiss. \n \n You feel your heart flutter strangely at the tenderness of it all.</font>")                  
           Endif
           Utility.Wait(0.1)          
           AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Kissy = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()      
             Kissy.IncludeTags = "TenSnog"        
           Kissy.Duration = -1
           AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Kissy) 
           Utility.Wait(0.1)           
           Utility.Wait(0.3)
           _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
           Utility.Wait(15)
;--KISS AFTER -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          
           If LineChance == 0 
              If Psex == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breaks the kiss with a sigh and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>Oh... " +PlayerName+ " Please, lick my pussy!</font>")       
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)  
                 AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Muffy = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
                 Muffy.IncludeTags = "TenLickR"  
                 Muffy.Duration = -1
                 AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Muffy)                 
                 Utility.Wait(0.3)
                 _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
                 Utility.Wait(Dur)                                       
              Else  
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She pulls her mouth away and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>That's what I taste like... Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... I want to taste you too! \n \n Let's make eachother feel good!</font>")
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)  
                 AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Nice = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
                 Nice.IncludeTags = "Ten69R"  
                 Nice.Duration = -1
                 AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Nice)     
                 _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()            
                 Utility.Wait(0.3)
                 _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
                 Utility.Wait(Dur) 
              Endif ; Player sex                                
           Elseif LineChance == 1 
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breaks the kiss with a sigh and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>I liked that, honey... Now... please... lick my pussy!</font>")       
              Utility.Wait(0.1)  
              AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Muffy = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
              Muffy.IncludeTags = "TenLickR"  
              Muffy.Duration = -1
              AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Muffy)         
              Utility.Wait(0.3)
              _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
              Utility.Wait(Dur)   
           Elseif LineChance == 2 
              If Psex == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breaks the kiss with a moan and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... I... I just want to make you feel good now... okay?</font>")       
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)
                 _T_Oral.SetValue(1) 
                 _T_Asslick.SetValue(1) 
                 AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Blowjob = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
                 Blowjob.IncludeTags = "TenBeejStart"          
                 Blowjob.Duration = -1
                 AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Blowjob) 
                 Utility.Wait(0.3)
                 _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
                 Utility.Wait(6) 
                 _T_TSEXQuest.BJMix()                       
                 Utility.Wait(Dur) 
                 _T_TSEXQuest.BJFinish()  
                 Utility.Wait(6)                                                     
              Else             
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She breaks the kiss with a moan and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... I... I just want to make you feel good now... okay?</font>")       
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)  
                 AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Fluffy = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
                 Fluffy.IncludeTags = "TenLick"  
                 Fluffy.Duration = -1
                 AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Fluffy) 
                 _T_AssLick.SetValue(1)     
                 _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()            
                 Utility.Wait(0.3)
                 _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh() 
                 Utility.Wait(Dur)
                 _T_TSEXQuest.PlayerCum()
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)
                 If LineChance == 0
                    Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Her eager tongue brings you an intensely satisfying climax!.</font>")
                 Else  
                    Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Her skilled lapping brings you several powerful orgasms!.</font>")
                 Endif          
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)
              Endif  ;Player Sex                     
           Endif ;LineChance                              
        Else
           If LineChance == 0
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Her body stiffens. But she doesn't say anything.</font>")
           Else
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She coldly says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='20'>I see.</font> \n \n <font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Then shoves your face rather roughly back into her pussy!</font>")
           Endif
           Utility.Wait(0.1)
           _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()            
           Utility.Wait(Dur)
        Endif ;YesNoMessage
;PLAYER PENETRATOR        
       Elseif SexChance == 1
          Int dButton = _T_DirtyTalkMESG.Show()
          If LineChance == 0
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh godddd... It's so good! J-just like that!</font>")                                 
             Utility.Wait(0.1)
             _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()
             Utility.Wait(Dur - Dur / 4)
;FUCK ME HARD             
          Elseif LineChance == 1
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She bites her lip and moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god, " +PlayerName+ " I want you to fuck my pussy HARD... Please FUCK ME!</font>")                    
             Utility.Wait(0.2)
             If _T_Furntype.GetValue() != 1   
                ; Do the sex            
                _T_TSEXQuest.FuckMeHard()          
             Endif ;Furntype             
             Utility.Wait(0.2)
             Utility.Wait(Dur)
;DO ME IN THE BUTT               
          Elseif LineChance == 2 
             _T_Vaginal.SetValue(0)  
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... Goddd... I want you to fuck my ass... Do it now! Please...</font>")                  
             _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()         
             Utility.Wait(0.2)
                If Psex == 0
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>You pull out of her wet pussy, and press the head against her rosebud. \n \n It goes in easily and feels amazing as it squeezes your cock!</font>")  
                Else
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>You pull out of her wet pussy, and press the head against her rosebud. \n \n It takes some effort to get the flexible dildo inside her ass!</font>")
                Endif  
             Else
                If Psex == 0
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>You pull out of her wet pussy, and press the head against her pucker. \n \n It takes some effort to get it inside her but once it is, it feels amazing!</font>")  
                Else
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>You pull out of her wet pussy, and press the head against her pucker. \n \n The fat dildo goes in surprisingly easily!</font>")
                Endif 
                Utility.Wait(0.3)  
                ; Do the sex             
                AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Anal = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
                Anal.IncludeTags = "PenisToAnus,PenisToEither,StrapOnToAnus,StrapOnToEither"
                Anal.ExcludeTags = "Indarello,GrayUser,Cuffed,Carry,Aggressive,FromFront,Cowgirl,FemDom,Footjob,Love7,Start,Hidden,Tease,ClimaxM,TenAggro,TenBlock" 
                _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
                Anal.Duration = -1
                AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Anal) 
             Endif ;Furntype
             Utility.Wait(0.2)
             Utility.Wait(Dur)
          Endif ;Buttsex
          Utility.Wait(0.1)        
          If Psex == 0
             Int fButton = _T_FuckCommentMESG.Show() 
             Utility.Wait(0.1) 
          Endif 
          If LineChance == 0
             If CumChance == 0          
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yesss... goddd... </font>")
             Else
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... " +PlayerName+ "... Yes...</font>")           
             Endif
             Utility.Wait(0.1)
             _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
             Utility.Wait(6)          
          Elseif LineChance == 1
             If CumChance == 0
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ " Fuck me... Goddd!</font>")      
             Else
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>F-fuck me hard... yeah! Ohhh!!</font>")            
             Endif
             Utility.Wait(0.1)
             _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
             Utility.Wait(6)
          Elseif LineChance == 2
             If CumChance == 0
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... I-It's driving me crazy I'm gonna cum!</font>")      
             Else
                If Psex == 0
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh f-fuck... It's so intense, " +PlayerName+ "... I'm gonna cum! Cum in my ass!</font>")
                Else 
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh f-fuck... It's so intense, " +PlayerName+ "... I'm gonna cum!</font>")            
                Endif
             Endif 
             Utility.Wait(0.1)
             _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
             Utility.Wait(6) 
             _T_TSEXQuest.Cummiez()
             Utility.Wait(0.1) 
             If CumChance == 0
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Her tight hole grips your shaft as she comes hard! \n \n She loudly moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh " +PlayerName+ "... It feels so Good in my ass!</font>")      
             Else
                Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She throws her head back as she comes hard! \n \n She loudly moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Ahhh yes!</font>")                 
             Endif
             If Psex == 0
                Utility.Wait(0.3)
                Int gButton = _T_CumInsideMESG.Show() 
                Utility.Wait(0.1)
                _T_TSEXQuest.PlayerCum()  
                Utility.Wait(0.1)        
                _T_TSEXQuest.Splurt() 
                If gButton == 0 
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>You pull your cock out of her tight ass with a wet pop and shoot your cum all over her round cheeks and lower back!</font>") 
                Else 
                   Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>You ram it balls deep as you cum hard, emptying your balls deep inside her quivering ass!</font>")           
                Endif
                Utility.Wait(0.1)
                _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
             Endif
        Endif ;Anal end  
    Endif ;SexChance Endif
  Endif ;positions 
;--CUFFED SEX--------------------------------------------------------------------   
Else 
;LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE BOY  
  If Jsex == 0 ;Male companion
     Utility.Wait(5)
     AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Blowjob = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
     Blowjob.IncludeTags = "TenThroatMix"           
     Blowjob.Duration = -1
     AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Blowjob)  
     Utility.Wait(Dur) 
     _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
     Utility.Wait(0.1)                
     If LineChance == 0                                  
        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Rolling his head back he moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yeah... you whore... Such a good little cocksucker. Keep going!</font>")             
        _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()            
        Utility.Wait(Dur - Dur / 3)          
     Else  
        If LineChance == 1  
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh.... you're so good at that... but now I'm going to fuck your " +ass+ "!</font>")     
        Elseif LineChance == 2  
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... " +PlayerName+ ", Your mouth feels good wrapped around my cock. I'm putting it in your " +ass+ " now... Like it or not!</font>")
        Endif
        _T_Anal.SetValue(1)
        AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Anal = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
        Anal.IncludeTags = "TenCuffedDoggy"           
        Anal.Duration = -1
        AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Anal)          
        If fButton > 2 
           If LineChance == 1  
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Pressing the head of his cock against your pucker he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Silly " +BoyGirl+ ", you won't get any choice in the matter... TAKE IT!</font>")     
           Elseif LineChance == 2  
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He smiles and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... It's cute you think you get a say! At least you got it wet... Maybe it won't hurt you... too bad.</font>")
           Endif 
        Endif   
        Utility.Wait(0.1) 
        _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()            
     Endif ;LineChance 
;--BUTT STUFF-----------------------------------                                                   
     If _T_Anal.GetValue() == 1
        Utility.Wait(0.1)   
;ASS 2 MOUTH          
        If SexChance == 0            
           _T_Anal.SetValue(0) 
           _T_Oral.SetValue(1)            
           _T_TSEXQuest.After()  
           If LineChance == 1                                  
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Without warning he pulls out and shoves his dirty cock in your mouth! He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Suck it " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
           Elseif LineChance == 2  
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Suddenly he pulls his dick out of your ass and shoves it in your mouth!</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Don't you even think about not sucking it " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")     
           Endif           
           AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Sucky = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
           Sucky.IncludeTags = "TenThroatEnd"      
           Sucky.Duration = -1
           AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Sucky) 
           Utility.Wait(0.3)            
           _T_TSEXQuest.After() 
           Utility.Wait(Dur / 3)
;TEASING        
        Else
           If LineChance == 1
              _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped()
              Utility.Wait(0.5) 
              _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped()
              Utility.Wait(0.1)     
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Giving you 2 good swats, he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Don't pretend to hate it " +PlayerName+ "! I can tell you love me abusing your dirty " +ass+ "!</font>")
           Elseif LineChance == 2              
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Clearly enjoying your " +ass+ ", he says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You love being treated like a fuckdoll don't you..? You little pervert!</font>")          
           Endif  
           Utility.Wait(0.1)               
           Int dButton = _T_YouLoveThisMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
               If dButton < 3
                  If LineChance == 1
                     _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped()                    
                     Utility.Wait(0.1)                      
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He slaps your butt and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Your body doesn't lie " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")                 
                  Elseif LineChance == 2   
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He scowls and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Shut up " +PlayerName+ "! You're such a liar!</font>")                 
                  Endif  
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)
               Elseif dButton > 2
                  If LineChance == 0
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmmm... Yeah... That's what I figured. Heh!</font>")   
                  Elseif LineChance == 1
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh god that's hot, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")                    
                  Elseif LineChance == 2   
                     Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Yeah, " +PlayerName+ "! Make me cum with that dirty whore " +ass+ "!</font>")                  
                  Endif
                  Utility.Wait(0.1)
                  _T_TSEXQuest.After()                                       
               Endif
               Utility.Wait(Dur / 2)                     
       Endif ;SexChance
    Endif ;Anal 
;--MOUTH FULL----------------------------------------------
    If _T_Oral.GetValue() == 1
       Utility.Wait(0.1)
       If SexChance == 0
          Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... yeah... Don't lie, " +PlayerName+ "... You love being played with like a doll!</font>")
       Else                    
          Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... you little cocksucker... You love this don't you!?</font>")
       Endif 
       AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Sucky = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()
       Sucky.IncludeTags = "TenThroatEnd"      
       Sucky.Duration = -1
       AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Sucky)                                  
       Utility.Wait(0.1)  
;TEASING                  
       If dButton < 3
          If SexChance == 0
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>The way you're sucking me says you do " +PlayerName+ "! Ahhh!</font>")
          Else
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Just shut up and suck it " +PlayerName+ "... I'm almost there!</font>")
          Endif  
          Utility.Wait(0.2)
          _T_TSEXQuest.After()                     
       Elseif dButton > 2
          If SexChance == 0
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh godddd I'm so close!</font>")                    
          Else
             Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>He says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... I'm so close!</font>")
          Endif                 
          Utility.Wait(0.2)
          _T_TSEXQuest.After()                                       
       Endif
       Utility.Wait(Dur / 2)                     
    Endif ;Oral 
;--LADY TIME-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------              
  Elseif Jsex == 1 ;Female companion
     Utility.Wait(Dur)
     Utility.Wait(0.1)     
     If SexChance== 0  
;KEEP LICKING       
        If LineChance == 0                                  
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Rolling her head back she moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yeah... that's a good little pussylicker. Keep going!</font>")             
           Utility.Wait(0.1)
           _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()            
;MISSIONARY (WO)MAN                 
        Else
           _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()   
           If LineChance == 1  
              If Psex == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh.... you're good at that... but now I want you to fuck me!</font>")                     
              Else  
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhhh.... you're good at that... but now I want you to fuck me... I'll get the strap-on!</font>")     
              Endif
           Elseif LineChance == 2  
              If Psex == 0              
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Your tongue feels so good. I want to be fucked now... C'mon and fuck me, " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
              Else  
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... " +PlayerName+ ", Your tongue feels so good. I want to be fucked now... I'll put the harness on you.</font>")               
              Endif            
           Endif
           AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings Mission = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()         
           Mission.Duration = -1
           Mission.IncludeTags = "TenCuffedSub"
           If Psex == 0             
              _T_Vaginal.SetValue(6)
           Else
              _T_Vaginal.SetValue(7)           
           Endif  
           AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, Mission)             
           Utility.Wait(0.1) 
           _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()            
           If Psex == 1 ;Female player           
              Utility.Wait(Dur)
              _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
              If LineChance == 1
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh goddd... fuck me harder girl... FUCK ME!</font>")                 
              Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... Not so deep " +PlayerName+ "... Ohhhh!</font>") 
              Endif
              Int fButton = _T_YesNoMaamMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
              If fButton == 2 || fButton == 3
                 If LineChance == 1
                    Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You ungrateful little bitch! Don't forget you asked for this!</font>")          
                    Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                    _T_TSEXQuest.After()                      
                 Elseif LineChance == 2
                    _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped()
                    Utility.Wait(0.1)
                    Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She slaps your cheek and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>You better show me more respect " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")
                    Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                 Endif                   
              Endif 
              Utility.Wait(0.1)      
           Else ;Male player               
              Utility.Wait(Dur)
              _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
              If LineChance == 1
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yeah boy... service me with that cock!</font>")                 
              Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Moaning loudly she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Yesss... " +PlayerName+ "... like that!</font>") 
              Endif
;FUCK HER COMMENT              
              Int fButton = _T_FuckCommentMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
                  If fButton > 2
                     If LineChance == 1
                        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh you better not fucker... or I'll have to teach you a lesson!</font>")          
                     Elseif LineChance == 2
                        _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped()
                        Utility.Wait(0.1)
                        Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She slaps your cheek and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>I wouldn't recommend it " +PlayerName+ "! I'll be very angry!</font>")
                        Utility.Wait(0.1)            
                     Endif 
                  Endif   
           Endif ;Player gender                                 
        Endif ;LineChance                
     Elseif SexChance== 1  
;BON APPETIT        
        If LineChance < 2                                  
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Rolling her head back she moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm... Yeah... That's good... but now I want you to eat my ass!</font>")                
           _T_Asslick.SetValue(1)
           AAF:AAF_API:PositionSettings AssMunch = AAF_API.GetPositionSettings()        
           AssMunch.Position = "TenStandRimR"   
           AssMunch.Duration = -1
           AAF_API.ChangePosition(PlayerRef, AssMunch) 
           If fButton > 2 
              If LineChance == 0  
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Pressing the cheeks against your face, she says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Stop hesitating " +BoyGirl+ "... You're gonna eat it whether you like it or not!</font>")     
              Elseif LineChance == 1  
                  Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She smiles and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... It's cute that you think you have a choice! \n \n Now eat that ass!</font>")
              Endif 
           Endif   
           Utility.Wait(0.1) 
           _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()            
           Utility.Wait(Dur) 
;KEEP LICKING                                 
        Elseif LineChance == 2            
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She gasps in pleasure:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yesss..." +PlayerName+ " that feels good... don't stop!</font>")
           Utility.Wait(0.1)
           _T_TSEXQuest.Sigh()            
        Endif 
;COMMENTS
        If _T_Vaginal.GetValue() > 0 || _T_Asslick.GetValue() > 0 
           _T_TSEXQuest.After()
           Utility.Wait(0.1)   
           If LineChance == 0
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ "... You're such a dirty thing to want to be treated this way!</font>")   
           Elseif LineChance == 1
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh yeah, " +PlayerName+ "... you love being bound and used like this... like a human sex toy!</font>")                    
           Elseif LineChance == 2   
              Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmm, " +PlayerName+ "I love using you like this... I know you love it too!</font>")                  
           Endif
;--SHAME COMMENTS---------------------------------------------------------------------------
           Utility.Wait(0.1)               
           If dButton < 3
              If LineChance == 0                    
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says mockingly:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Sure, " +PlayerName+ "... I... Ohhhh yeah... I believe you!</font>")                 
              Elseif LineChance == 1   
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She scowls and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>God, " +PlayerName+ "! You're such a... Ahhhh... liar!</font>")                 
              Elseif LineChance == 2   
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She scowls and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ahhh... You just concentrate on your job!</font>")                 
              Endif 
              Utility.Wait(0.1)
           Elseif dButton > 2
              If LineChance == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>It's so... ahhhh... obvious!</font>")   
              Elseif LineChance == 1
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Oh, " +PlayerName+ " You really... mmmm... turn me on!</font>")                    
              Elseif LineChance == 2   
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Yeah, " +PlayerName+ "! You wanna be my slave? Heh heh! Ohhhh...</font>")                  
              Endif
              Utility.Wait(0.1)
              _T_TSEXQuest.After()               
           EndIf
           Utility.Wait(Dur / 2)  
        Elseif _T_Vaginal.GetValue() == 0 && _T_Asslick.GetValue() == 0 
;--PUSSY COMMENTS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------          
           _T_TSEXQuest.After()
           Utility.Wait(0.1)               
           Int hButton = _T_LickCommentMESG.Show() ; Shows your menu.
           If hButton < 3                  
              If LineChance == 0 
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Breathing hard, she moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... Oh godddd!!</font>")                                
              Else                   
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She tenses up and whimpers adorably:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Mmmmm... ohhh... I'm close.... Yessss!</font>")                                
              Endif
           Elseif hButton > 2 && hButton < 6
              If LineChance == 0
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She lets you breathe a little. \n \n She says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh... I need this! Make me cum " +PlayerName+ "!</font>")                                
              Else
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She moans:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Enough of your fake comlaining... Eat that pussy " +PlayerName+ "! Ohhh!</font>")                                
              Endif  
           Elseif hButton > 5
              If LineChance == 0
                 _T_TSEXQuest.Slapped() 
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)                     
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She smacks you hard, and says:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Watch your mouth " +PlayerName+ "! Get back to licking that cunt!</font>")                                           
              Else
                 _T_TSEXQuest.LadySigh()
                 Utility.Wait(0.1)                     
                 Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>She growls:</font> \n <font face='$HandwrittenFont' size='25'>Ohhh...  " +PlayerName+ "... You're gonna make me cum!</font>")                                
              Endif                     
           Endif 
           Utility.Wait(0.1) 
           _T_TSEXQuest.After()
           Utility.Wait(Dur / 2)   
           _T_TSEXQuest.Cummiez()
           Utility.Wait(0.1) 
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Grinding her pussy into your face, she cums hard!</font>")       
           Utility.Wait(0.1)
           _T_TSEXQuest.After()
        Endif ;Fuck or lick
;FINISH HER          
        If _T_AssLick.GetValue() == 1 
           _T_TSEXQuest.Cummiez()                        
           Debug.Messagebox("<font face='$ConsoleFont' size='20'>Grinding her ass into your face, she cums hard!</font>")  
           Utility.Wait(0.1)
           _T_TSEXQuest.After()
        Endif ;AssLick                 
     Endif ;SexChance
  Endif ;Companion Sex          
Endif ;Cuffed Endif  
AAF:AAF_API.GetAPI().StopScene(PlayerRef)
_T_TSEXQuest.JankWait()

Utility.Wait(2.0)

;Set Not busy and reset Partner
_T_Busy.SetValue(0)
_T_Partnertype.SetValue(0)
_T_PartnerSex.SetValue(0)

Utility.Wait(1.0)

;Get your smokes

If CigChance < 10    
     PlayerRef.AddItem(CigarettePack, 1)
  ElseIf Cigchance == 10    
     PlayerRef.AddItem(CigaretteCarton, 1) 
  Endif
Endif

;Armor re-equip
If MrRoboto == false
   If Rarm != None  
      AkSpeaker.EquipItem(Rarm)
   Endif 
   If Larm != None    
      AkSpeaker.EquipItem(Larm) 
   Endif 
   If Rleg != None  
      AkSpeaker.EquipItem(Rleg)
   Endif
   If Lleg != None     
      AkSpeaker.EquipItem(Lleg)  
   Endif
   If Bag1 != None 
      AkSpeaker.EquipItem(Bag1)
   Endif 
   If Bag2 != None  
      AkSpeaker.EquipItem(Bag2)
   Endif       
Endif

;Cleanup
Fucker.Clear()
If AkSpeaker.IsInFaction(CurrentCompanionFaction) == 0
   _T_ClientCounter.Mod(1)
   John.Clear()
   AkSpeaker.RemoveKeyWord(_T_Following)
   AkSpeaker.RemoveKeyWord(_T_BegSexFollowing)
   AkSpeaker.RemoveKeyWord(_T_Refused)
Endif

Utility.WaitGameTime(8.0)
AkSpeaker.RemoveKeyWord(_T_Cooldown)
EndEvent

Anyway now all the scripts are done so I can turn my attention back to the plugin tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I mean seriously look at this fucking thing... and this is the cleaned up version:

Looks waay better ? I know you don't need my validation, but it's still an impressive fit of improvement. If you're interested, here's what I could recommend as well:

• Try to segregate your code into functions - even if it's only used once. Reason being that it encapsulates the logic, makes it more readable, removes lots of nested ifs/branching/other control instructions in one place. I always thank myself when I read my code half a year later for doing this.
  • Try to separate any text literals (things to show in popups for instance) to one place. Makes it much easier to track and update. Of course, it's not always possible - for instance, things like debug entries have to be in-place by definition
  • Whenever possible, group definitions / assignments. For instance, you will definitely use search to find where you define AAF API in the script above as opposed to when you always define everything in the beginning (hence no need to search). Again - situational, but when it makes no difference, grouping things in one place tends to make it easier for future readers (aka yourself usually)

These aren't meant to belittle your work in any way, they are just tips I've learned after years of writing code (in any language, really).

Does this mod modify smoking animations in any way? My girl's suddenly using male smoking animations and it happened right when I updated this. Other female NPCs all use the normal animation. I don't know how to revert it.

Edit: Oops, didn't even occur to me there are Smoking Settings in the smoking mod that literally swap male/female animations. I didn't have the holotape in my inventory so I just didn't remember that was an option. I also didn't change this myself so it's kind of odd it defaulted to male.

On 7/23/2020 at 10:34 PM, AwfulArchdemon said:

Does this mod modify smoking animations in any way? My girl's suddenly using male smoking animations and it happened right when I updated this. Other female NPCs all use the normal animation. I don't know how to revert it.

Edit: Oops, didn't even occur to me there are Smoking Settings in the smoking mod that literally swap male/female animations. I didn't have the holotape in my inventory so I just didn't remember that was an option. I also didn't change this myself so it's kind of odd it defaulted to male.

Heh heh, yeah I figured that's what it was. The female smoking animation is busted. they never actually put it in their mouth,  that's why it defaults to the option in that mod. I'm kinda surprised no animator has fixed that yet.

Update:

Making slow progress on the null conditions. It's incredibly mind numbing and nerve wracking. 

I also changed the way the timers for bruise healing and mayor's favor work. Now they will only run when needed. This will make them far more reliable and predictable, as well as removing some script overhead.

Damn that's a fair bit of work there considering this is only one small part of many that make Hardship what it is, You mite want to get the lettering redone on your keyboard.

Talking about script overhead there is a lovely little mod that's arrived on nexus the will Extend the script limit budget by a max of  4X  yes that's right 4X the size but I would stick to 2X.  I'll put it here just in case anyone missed it   https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46340

Update:

Fun fact for modders: The Editor doesn't give <Current> warnings for null properties on script fragments... only on full scripts (Another Goddamn reason to not use Fragments) so I am having to manually check all the script instances in the CK, and make sure those properties are pointing at the new Master :D Woohoo!

Fortunately a lot of my fragments use KmyQuest, so as long as my main quest script has no null properties on it those are fine. This could have been a lot worse. But again it's tedious as hell.