1 hour ago, fred200 said:

As a 30% victim - please let us know what you find.

In the case of MAKING XMLs it's usually a simple typo like leaving the > off the end of a line. I'll figure it out... I've already narrowed it to a particular section, but it's unlikely I'll get an update out tonight. I'll try to get it earlier tomorrow. It's not that urgent of an issue and only affects Indarello users. (The crashing bug may not be an issue either as I may not have called the bugged position anywhere in my scripts)

25 minutes ago, fantesykikachu said:

can you please add MCM toggles to activate BW mode while handcuffed, maybe one that activates it and one that would prevent you from disabling it with the hotkey, (you don't need to lock the MCM menu though). Thanks ahead of time if you implement this.

You already can activate it while handcuffed... either from the MCM or the Hotkey... ?

Update: 

Well, I at least got the XMLs to load. I'll test the alignments in the morning and hopefully get the update out sometime tomorrow.

I'm still pissed I had to do this. I do not think the advantages he gains by creating a strapon (that is annoying to install no less) with dick morphs outweigh the disadvantages or the widening schism between his ecosystem and the community's ecosystem. I haven't tested it much... I wonder if it randomly goes limp like the regular dick :D (I'd get a good laugh from that.... "How bad does your pussy smell Piper? geezus!")

As far as whether I'll add support for Indarello's strapon to my non indarello Leito XMLs... Probably not... unless somebody specifically asks for it... Then again I sometimes go crazy with completionism when it comes to compatibility like when I swore I wouldn't support Polistro anymore and then did anyway.

any sort of morph handling has the chance to go limp. If its a morph, its probably being handled by looksmenu and if so, you'll get the inconsistency, no matter what. On a second thought though, i noticed the hands of my body mod doesnt have the morph reset that often, so maybe the inconsistency is more likely to happen to meshes with higher poly count, which makes sense i think.

8 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

any sort of morph handling has the chance to go limp. If its a morph, its probably being handled by looksmenu and if so, you'll get the inconsistency, no matter what. On a second thought though, i noticed the hands of my body mod doesnt have the morph reset that often, so maybe the inconsistency is more likely to happen to meshes with higher poly count, which makes sense i think.

I just meant that the only morphs the regular Vioxis strapon has is up and down. so the worst that can happen is it goes straight and pokes through. Since he used the dick skeleton and morphs for his strapon I imagine it can actually go limp like a penis... which I think is funny. But I don't know for sure I've only messed with it for a few minutes.

It's also Indarello who hates Erectile dysfunction so much that he tells people to build their male bodies with perma-boners so he probably figured a way to make it's default state straight... Yeah now that I think of it I looked at his bodyslide preset, and the default state wasn't that different from the regular strapon.

LOL... you wanna know what's awesome? having to add an indarello esp check to exclude some FF positions during position changes just cause I can't make a particular position work with his jank ass strapon. Hours of fun. Luckily I think it's only the one rape script I have to change but I'll have to check them all. :rage:

Update 1.5.9B is up!

Primarily an update to improve compatibility with Indarello, however everyone should get it because there is a fairly serious bug fix too.

If upgrading from anything before 1.5.9A, Make sure you completely uninstall Hardship/use the replace option when installing in MO2. Going from 1.5.9A to 1.5.9B shouldn't require this.

What's New in Version 1.5.9B

Important update

-Bug Fixes

-Removed unused positions

-Indarello FF position compatibility improved.

2 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Could you make the reset camera thing optional as well?

Yeah, I know more about that kind of event now. I can probably make it so it only happens if you are using the makeup mirror, which is all it's really needed for. I'll look into that for 1.6. 

You have to understand that was quite an early feature when I could barely code at all, and I was just happy it worked, (and didn't want to fuck it up). I didn't realize how heavy handed it was :D 

I want to apologize for being so bitchy the last couple of days. I think Indarello rubs me the wrong way sometimes because we both seem to be control freaks, and one never likes seeing themself in the mirror. I do admire a lot of what he's done. I meant everything I said, but maybe I shouldn't have been so publicly shitty about it :D 

9 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Thanks for keeping Polistro support so we don't have to use One Disaster!

Well you won't need Polistro either in 1.6 either (Unless you want Crazy support) cause I am gonna include a full set of up to date and clean tagged FM and FF staged Leito XMLs, including the dog and mutant ones. I want to make Hardship as standalone as possible. It'll probably also have erection data cause it's dumb to have to install silverperv if you don't use Indarello.

9 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Well you won't need Polistro either in 1.6 either (Unless you want Crazy support) cause I am gonna include a full set of up to date and clean tagged FM and FF staged Leito XMLs, including the dog and mutant ones. I want to make Hardship as standalone as possible. It'll probably also have erection data cause it's dumb to have to install silverperv if you don't use Indarello.

You should definitely drop support for Indarello's patch, since he longer updates his mods and his patches are backwards thinking as fuck, the AAF guide already dropped support for his patch.

Indarello has been removed precisely because of this. He's been MIA for a while now and animation packs keep being updated. The amount of people coming into AAF Discord because of this exact same issue is a nightmare and as such, i removed it entirely from the list.

As of right now, Indarello is a thorn in AAF. Includes options to "Remove Theme Tags" (WHY??) aswell as backwards morph values for the animations it patches. This is reason enough to remove it completely from the "Working AAF Guide"

10 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

You should definitely drop support for Indarello's patch, since he longer updates his mods and his patches are backwards thinking as fuck, the AAF guide already dropped support for his patch.

And here I thought I was being an asshole lol.

Well... I need to do some thinking. It may be better to finish up these XMLs and release it as a seperate download, cause my other mods are gonna need it too going forward. I'd support some of the older anim packs too if somebody invented a way to apply timed sex sounds via XML. Megapatches were a worthy experiment but I think they failed in the AAF ecosystem.

Not gonna lie I'd really prefer to not have to support Indarello. 

20 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

And here I thought I was being an asshole lol.

Well... I need to do some thinking. It may be better to finish up these XMLs and release it as a seperate download, cause my other mods are gonna need it too going forward. I'd support some of the older anim packs too if somebody invented a way to apply timed sex sounds via XML. Megapatches were a worthy experiment but I think they failed in the AAF ecosystem.

Not gonna lie I'd really prefer to not have to support Indarello. 

Nah, not asshole at all, I believe most users have already dropped Indarello's patch, as it really creates so much more fragmentation to the modding scene, it's really not worth it.