After a miserable two weeks fighting with AAF, these are the mods that work for me:

AAF - Basic Animation Themes
AAF Patch fr leito and crazy 3.2
AAF VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_v200605
AAF Beta 133
Atomic Lust
Atomic Lust - Rufgt's Old Animations
bp70FO4sexanimations_2.4
FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v2.0a
HARDSHIP_1.5.9B
Mutated Lust v1.3
Release_BadEnd_v01_05
SavageCabbages Animation Pack v1.2.2
Valdermania[AAF]
VIO_StrapOn

Penalty box. These individually stop AAF initialization or keep AAF Wizard from opening:

AAF - the One Patch to Bang them all 1.1.1
AJ_Various_XMLs_2.4
AmimationsAddonsAndFixes6.2
Custom Moans v1.2
ErectionFixBySilverPerv621
FO4 Leito Voicefix 1.1

Unknown. I don't have an immediate need so not tested:

Release_CreaturePack_v03_00
Release_CreaturePackDLC
Strapon dick viodoe servitron 3.1
Ulfberth's_AAF_Patch

I recognize that these may all work great for everyone but me.

But I am burned out, and happy to just have a set that the AAF Wizard works with and lets me choose an animation.

Working with Hardship is a bonus.

19 hours ago, merManc said:

Sounds interesting!

Also, in case it makes a difference, Indarello has just updated. His patch no longer seems to use One Patch at all.

That can't be true if it still requires his strap-on which requires One Patch... Unless that's been updated too.

Hmm. I'm running the 1.5.9B build without indarello or Ulberth (but with one-patch) and using the VIO strap-on (not indarello's) I built the strap-on in bodyslide and checked that i ticked the morphs box but they still don't morph in FF animations. Is this an ongoing issue with strap-ons or have i done something wrong (again)? 

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

Hmm. I'm running the 1.5.9B build without indarello or Ulberth (but with one-patch) and using the VIO strap-on (not indarello's) I built the strap-on in bodyslide and checked that i ticked the morphs box but they still don't morph in FF animations. Is this an ongoing issue with strap-ons or have i done something wrong (again)? 

This is with my adjustment XMLs? (From the installer) If not One Patch itself's alignment is pretty terrible.

The only morphs it has are up and down. if it's going in the hole and not poking through it's working as expected. It might still poke through sometimes as it suffers the same looks menu morph failure problem that causes dicks to go limp. That said if it never goes in the right way on certain positions (good ones to test with are the reverse cowgirl poses. or reverse carry. the dildo won't even enter her if the morphs aren't working.) then something else is wrong.

Dumb question but you ARE using the strapon that comes with One Patch right? Make sure that when you built the strapon in bodyslide you built it with the bodyslide files that came with One Patch as those are the newest.

45 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

This is with my adjustment XMLs? (From the installer) If not One Patch itself's alignment is pretty terrible.

The only morphs it has are up and down. if it's going in the hole and not poking through it's working as expected. It might still poke through sometimes as it suffers the same looks menu morph failure problem that causes dicks to go limp. That said if it never goes in the right way on certain positions (good ones to test with are the reverse cowgirl poses. or reverse carry. the dildo won't even enter her if the morphs aren't working.) then something else is wrong.

Dumb question but you ARE using the strapon that comes with One Patch right? Make sure that when you built the strapon in bodyslide you built it with the bodyslide files that came with One Patch as those are the newest.

Welp. I guess the easiest way to be sure is to re-install everything again in the correct order. i'll be back ?

1 hour ago, zergi said:

Bad english

How to remove the old version of the mod?

That would not spoil the game’s save.

Removing any scripted mod isn't feasable. However simply upgrading you don't need a new save. You just need to uninstall the old version with your mod manager, (or delete all the files) and then re-install the new one. The NEXT version will require a new save though.

Can i check which xml's Hardship is looking for to play BP70 animations? I was having some alignment issues with the BP70 missionary animation (my character was animating but was positioned a few feet above the other participant). I checked through the BP70 thread an found a post that said that there could be old xml's from a previous version left in the AAF folder. I had a look and found some that the post referred to so i removed those (all prefixed with BP70_fallout4...) . What i have left in there now are prefixed with "rxl_BP70" which matches those in the latest BP70 ZIP for version 3.4. AAF admin is complaining about missing BP files now when i load a save and check it (probably those that i removed). I haven't had any crashes yet but AAF hasnt happened to pick any of his animations yet either. Have i done the right thing here? 

39 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Can i check which xml's Hardship is looking for to play BP70 animations? I was having some alignment issues with the BP70 missionary animation (my character was animating but was positioned a few feet above the other participant). I checked through the BP70 thread an found a post that said that there could be old xml's from a previous version left in the AAF folder. I had a look and found some that the post referred to so i removed those (all prefixed with BP70_fallout4...) . What i have left in there now are prefixed with "rxl_BP70" which matches those in the latest BP70 ZIP for version 3.4. AAF admin is complaining about missing BP files now when i load a save and check it (probably those that i removed). I haven't had any crashes yet but AAF hasnt happened to pick any of his animations yet either. Have i done the right thing here? 

I don't call any BP70 animations (specifically) in the current version of Hardship. In 1.6 up I'll have my own XMLs for the specific ones I call. The only thing I do with BP70 in the current hardship is add a tag to the no sound positions so they won't get called by Hardship. (doesn't affect other mods)

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

I don't call any BP70 animations (specifically) in the current version of Hardship. In 1.6 up I'll have my own XMLs for the specific ones I call. The only thing I do with BP70 in the current hardship is add a tag to the no sound positions so they won't get called by Hardship. (doesn't affect other mods)

Good to know. Thanks ?

Sorry I've been so head down. Been working on this: 

image.png.51f8d4899999a58a4de1b63bddaa4531.png

It includes the morphset data needed for erections as well as installing the proper modern xmls for which strapon esp you have installed. The second page will contain the muted moans and squirt blocker currently included with Hardship, which won't be in the next version.

Should release it in a couple of days. (I need to test the XMLs, especially the Supermutant and canine ones) After that I'll get back to working on Hardship.

23 minutes ago, Teddar said:

Is Hardship going to have Super Mutant / Canine content at some point then? ?

Unlikely. If I did anything with Super Mutants it'd be a single NPC (or maybe 2) that were intelligent.) Not 100% sure how Lore friendly East coast mutants having junk at all is... Though West coast mutants canonically fuck and visit prostitutes.

Probably a more serious answer than you expected. ? 

47 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Sorry I've been so head down. Been working on this: 

image.png.51f8d4899999a58a4de1b63bddaa4531.png

It includes the morphset data needed for erections as well as installing the proper modern xmls for which strapon esp you have installed. The second page will contain the muted moans and squirt blocker currently included with Hardship, which won't be in the next version.

Should release it in a couple of days. (I need to test the XMLs, especially the Supermutant and canine ones) After that I'll get back to working on Hardship.

Id like to ask you to not create any other additional morphsetDatas because they have been giving many problems when every animation pack could use the same.

If you really insist in providing a morphsetData, so provide the AAF_morphsetData.xml from my patch and use the ready/unReady start/stopmorphset.

Trust me, having to deal with morphsets is really troublesome and one of the reason why patches have been made.

2 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

Id like to ask you to not create any other additional morphsetDatas because they have been giving many problems when every animation pack could use the same.

If you really insist in providing a morphsetData, so provide the AAF_morphsetData.xml from my patch and use the ready/unReady start/stopmorphset.

Trust me, having to deal with morphsets is really troublesome and one of the reason why patches have been made.

That's, precisely what I did man... Trust me, I feel the same way about this issue as you do. This is only so people don't need to get the Silverperv patch (which BTW is also identical to the one you include, except in the old XML format) if they aren't using your mod, cause it's ridiculous for me to add a whole other mod to my install instructions just for one lousy XML. :)

3 hours ago, Tentacus said:

That's, precisely what I did man... Trust me, I feel the same way about this issue as you do. This is only so people don't need to get the Silverperv patch (which BTW is also identical to the one you include, except in the old XML format) if they aren't using your mod, cause it's ridiculous for me to add a whole other mod to my install instructions just for one lousy XML. :)

oh thats good then. Just wanted to make sure ?

Tentacus - Having a few issues with the newer version. Nothing game breaking ...well, did have one this morning... but it is something fixable?

1) With Random Shenanigans if there is a shenanigan going on when you start whoring, your flavor text pops up attached to the Shenanigan. In other words, while still early in the animation it pops up saying "You didn't cum" and "Cleaning up the mess", stuff like that. But, my character is still busy getting it on with an NPC while it is the Shenanigan that is concluding.

2) Sometimes the hotkey doesn't work. I have to open the hotkey manager and reassign it, and then it works.

3) This morning I had to reboot :( After sex and the screen goes white as your flavor text pops up...it didn't pop up. My screen stayed white even though I could open the pip-boy, I can't see it, but I know it's open because it's options show up on the bottom of the screen. I can hear NPCs talking and moving around, If one is near me I hear and see the "Huh" but in general, the screen was white. The HUD was fine, but the world itself was white. I had to reboot :(

Also, I thought this version stopped turning Hardship on when you are handcuffed? It is a pain to try and run Raidre Pet AND Hardship at the same time. But if the Raiders cuff me, Hardship gets turned on and it won't stay off. It keeps detecting cuffs and turns itself on.

5 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Tentacus - Having a few issues with the newer version. Nothing game breaking ...well, did have one this morning... but it is something fixable?

1) With Random Shenanigans if there is a shenanigan going on when you start whoring, your flavor text pops up attached to the Shenanigan. In other words, while still early in the animation it pops up saying "You didn't cum" and "Cleaning up the mess", stuff like that. But, my character is still busy getting it on with an NPC while it is the Shenanigan that is concluding.

That should not be possible in the current version, as the events will only happen when called from a Hardship event. If you manually installed, or merged while installing in MO2 you could still have the old main script without the meta setting.

5 minutes ago, Malphias said:

2) Sometimes the hotkey doesn't work. I have to open the hotkey manager and reassign it, and then it works.

3) This morning I had to reboot :( After sex and the screen goes white as your flavor text pops up...it didn't pop up. My screen stayed white even though I could open the pip-boy, I can't see it, but I know it's open because it's options show up on the bottom of the screen. I can hear NPCs talking and moving around, If one is near me I hear and see the "Huh" but in general, the screen was white. The HUD was fine, but the world itself was white. I had to reboot :(

Also, I thought this version stopped turning Hardship on when you are handcuffed? It is a pain to try and run Raidre Pet AND Hardship at the same time. But if the Raiders cuff me, Hardship gets turned on and it won't stay off. It keeps detecting cuffs and turns itself on.

It sounds like you still have the old loose scripts installed... which will overwrite the archived ones if present. In otherwords you didn't make sure all the old files were uninstalled before installing the new version. You should have no loose Hardship scripts with the current version. You need to make absolutely sure Hardship is completely removed, then reinstall 1.5.9B

15 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Hmmm... Playing with these animations... Maybe I will add Strong to the fuckable companions... but if I do I'll have to write some pretty crazy dialogue to get you there.

Hah, that would be cool. My Fallout journey began with Fallout 3 (best in the series imho) so i can't talk about cannon too much. But from the point of view of a down on their luck whore who can just about get away with servicing Raiders, i dont think its too much of a stretch to get to Supermutants. If you stealth around them, they have little conversations, so they aren't mindless brutes entirely. Also, how many female Supermutants have you seen? Gotta get pretty horny out there in the commonwealth, and they have human DNA which could equal emergent human urges. ?

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

That should not be possible in the current version, as the events will only happen when called from a Hardship event. If you manually installed, or merged while installing in MO2 you could still have the old main script without the meta setting.

It sounds like you still have the old loose scripts installed... which will overwrite the archived ones if present. In otherwords you didn't make sure all the old files were uninstalled before installing the new version. You should have no loose Hardship scripts with the current version. You need to make absolutely sure Hardship is completely removed, then reinstall 1.5.9B

I Vortex. I don't use MO2 and thru all versions I've updated from I just had to uninstall the old one and install the new one. Where are these loose files at? I can uninstall, delete the directory, and reinstall it.

2 hours ago, Malphias said:

I Vortex. I don't use MO2 and thru all versions I've updated from I just had to uninstall the old one and install the new one. Where are these loose files at? I can uninstall, delete the directory, and reinstall it.

The path for the scripts would be Scripts/Tentacus/Beggar_Whore. Uninstall Hardship again in Vortex, then check wherever Vortex installs mods, as well as checking the actual Fallout4/Data folder for any remaining Hardship files and delete them. I still don't trust that Vortex is fully virtual, after the half assed way they "supposedly" instituted virtual directories in NMM.

If you don't find any, no worries just reinstall AAF, Themes, and Hardship. You'd be surprised how often this fixes things.