2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Well the most troublesome types of files in terms of conflicts are AAF XMLs and they can't be archived, so pretty safe there :) Unfortunatelty they also can't be easily tracked because differently named XMLs can hold the same data which is viewed as the same from AAF's point of view which is why Ulfbearth bristled when I mentioned including a morphsetData in my XML set, before he saw I was doing it responsibly. 

Well.. true. But AAF, on the other hand:

• Has a pretty decent in-game debugging feature (at least it's possible to see where's the problem.. in most cases)
  • Is pretty obvious when things go wrong. You just.. well, see broken animations. (unlike broken scripts and no good leads to follow)

Anyways, yes, resolved by unpacking ba2 and checking that it stills works (which it does), but I'm usually careful with that. I needed to repack scripts anyways since I play hardship with the messages from the first PoV which requires search & replace & recompile of the scripts and not only esp.

EDIT: Is it only me or is it a thing of the mod that the PC can just walk away from guards trying to make her "reward" them? (I.e. just don't let them finish the dialogue and walk by and nothing happens, but if stay nearby and let them say what they want - then hard things start to happen for her). It's kind of a loophole - well, somewhat realistic one at least ?

3 hours ago, Operand said:

Well.. true. But AAF, on the other hand:

• Has a pretty decent in-game debugging feature (at least it's possible to see where's the problem.. in most cases)
  • Is pretty obvious when things go wrong. You just.. well, see broken animations. (unlike broken scripts and no good leads to follow)

Anyways, yes, resolved by unpacking ba2 and checking that it stills works (which it does), but I'm usually careful with that. I needed to repack scripts anyways since I play hardship with the messages from the first PoV which requires search & replace & recompile of the scripts and not only esp.

EDIT: Is it only me or is it a thing of the mod that the PC can just walk away from guards trying to make her "reward" them? (I.e. just don't let them finish the dialogue and walk by and nothing happens, but if stay nearby and let them say what they want - then hard things start to happen for her). It's kind of a loophole - well, somewhat realistic one at least ?

Yes it is a bit of an escaps clause. One I've used many times... lol.

In Final they will only molest you if you have your character set to appear provocative. (New character trait)

Updated from a older version to the latest to give it another go, Great stuff so far, very detailed!

On a sidenote, not sure if it can be described as a bug..
i noticed morphing with savagecabage's animations (the new ones with bone data usage) have a pretty high failrate to morph.
But calling the animation trough Harrasment or Violate seems to go well.

Could this be tied by method of calling the animation? or is this just RNG bad luck kinda thing?
No issues with the leito animations tho!

A workaround, re-equiping and then unequiping the clothing of the male fixes the morph.

19 minutes ago, jarno5 said:

Could this be tied by method of calling the animation? or is this just RNG bad luck kinda thing?
No issues with the leito animations tho!

A workaround, re-equiping and then unequiping the clothing of the male fixes the morph.

It's just bad luck I don't do anything special to call Savage Cabbage (Just tags) and have no custom XMLs for it. There will be in 1.6 for the gangbangs but I've never noticed any unusual failure with them in my testing.

7 hours ago, Tentacus said:

It's just bad luck I don't do anything special to call Savage Cabbage (Just tags) and have no custom XMLs for it. There will be in 1.6 for the gangbangs but I've never noticed any unusual failure with them in my testing.

Ah thanks for the confirmation!
Yeah i guessed as much that it would be rng as it sometimes happens in violate as well.

i tought by directly morphing tru the bones in zex skeleton, transision would go smoother because looksmenu does not have a say in it right?

maybe ill just turn off furniture useage as it happens almost always on specific furniture like bar stools. bed seems to work fine anyways.

Great mod overall (most liked features: doesn't stutter, doesn't have buggy scripts, does exactly what is expected)

Some other feedback which I hope you'd consider.

For BW mode:

• Add an option (?) to render PC non-combatant/very fragile during BW mode. Currently I achieve this by setting attack damage mult to near 0 - does the trick, easy to do and doesn't break anything. Why: well, PC should be a fragile female being incapable of doing "jobs for tough guys" and she should think twice before being.. well, rude to customers.
  • Appearance that affects customer behavior when they are "bad" to PC. So pretty PC gets less "bad" treatment and/or not so severe while ugly PC gets more (or vice versa! ideally, configurable so that beautiful PC doesn't get an easy life)
  • Game time moving forward after the intercourse. Like - 1 game hour or so. Why: this will make PC life under "protection" from pimps much harder and much more realistic and allow for less intrusive survival settings. Currently PC can go willy-nilly and service lots of customers for little to no loss and get all the caps she wants and then some, because in-game time allows it easily, especially with slower time scale settings (reason for using slower timescale: again, immersion - because default 20 means day/night switch like crazy); this also will fix the issue with chosing longer intercourse duration in BW menu - I mean, nobody will do this since - why lose on money? If duration is set to 240 then it's 2-3 times less as money as compared to 60 in the same time frame.

Other ideas:

• Beautiful PC should have harder punishment for "underdelivering" (I checked that you already have it so that beautiful PC needs to deliver more, but the punishment is the same). To make it so that being beautiful has more downsides
  • Encourage working under pimps more. Currently they're more of a nuisance and a way to throw away caps and freedom for nothing. For example - customers around know who is the local pimp and they will ask PC if she is with that pimp giving her an option to lie that she indeed is (charisma check persuasion) or tell that she is not in which case the customer will tell the pimp about PC. The pimp may do some harsh counter-measures after that to put PC to her proper place.
  • Rival prostitutes! This came as an idea since I have Diamond City Red Lights districts installed. This doesn't have to be anything fancy - just prostitutes faction neutral to PC with its own dialogues and maybe some light interactions (or not so light if you like the idea - potentially making PC life harder and other girls ganging up against her, especially if she is beautiful) - this maybe another way of encouraging working under pimps

Game time moving forward after the intercourse. Like - 1 game hour or so. Why: this will make PC life under "protection" from pimps much harder and much more realistic and allow for less intrusive survival settings. Currently PC can go willy-nilly and service lots of customers for little to no loss and get all the caps she wants and then some, because in-game time allows it easily, especially with slower time scale settings (reason for using slower timescale: again, immersion - because default 20 means day/night switch like crazy); this also will fix the issue with chosing longer intercourse duration in BW menu - I mean, nobody will do this since - why lose on money? If duration is set to 240 then it's 2-3 times less as money as compared to 60 in the same time frame.

This is worth looking into at least as a toggleable option.

Encourage working under pimps more. Currently they're more of a nuisance and a way to throw away caps and freedom for nothing. For example - customers around know who is the local pimp and they will ask PC if she is with that pimp giving her an option to lie that she indeed is (charisma check persuasion) or tell that she is not in which case the customer will tell the pimp about PC. The pimp may do some harsh counter-measures after that to put PC to her proper place.

Actually you can always get out of customer rape if you have a pimp, simply by invoking them. I think this is a pretty good incentive. As are the cigarettes if you are using them to save in survival mode :)  It also gives you a degree of protection from raider situations if they are travelling with you.

• Rival prostitutes! This came as an idea since I have Diamond City Red Lights districts installed. This doesn't have to be anything fancy - just prostitutes faction neutral to PC with its own dialogues and maybe some light interactions (or not so light if you like the idea - potentially making PC life harder and other girls ganging up against her, especially if she is beautiful) - this maybe another way of encouraging working under pimps

This is something I've always intended to do. It'll probably be a standalone mod that ties into Hardship, loosely. that way Players not interested in bottoming gameplay can patronize the sex workers without having to have Hardship installed.

33 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

This is something I've always intended to do. It'll probably be a standalone mod that ties into Hardship, loosely. that way Players not interested in bottoming gameplay can patronize the sex workers without having to have Hardship installed.

I'm all for AAF floozies for the next project !

16 minutes ago, Benjou1 said:

I'm all for AAF floozies for the next project !

Ok that's hilarious because that is what I named the esp when I first started toying with that idea earlier in the year. I guess that's it then the name is chosen.

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Actually you can always get out of customer rape if you have a pimp, simply by invoking them. I think this is a pretty good incentive.

I agree, though in this case such a rape should have harsher consequences. At the moment for PC is just another "event" with the only difference that she isn't paid for it. I'm tempted to script it to my own local version of hardship, but with new updates it will go void again ? So I wait.

@Tentacus

Hey I really love this mod so far. I've gone the OnePatch route and installed the additional recommended anim packs (bp70, savage, cabbage, atomic lust), and after that reinstalled the one patch and Hardship.

Only got two problems I can't get rid of though.
I tried searching for similar issues here but I'm either shit at picking keywords to find something similar or there isn't a similar problem.

So I get whoring/begging dialogue options to show up just fine but in between, when the characters are supposed to be talking, there's no text!
I just get head bobbing/mouthing.
I've got no mods that would mess with dialogue showing up afaik. I even disabled the Full Dialogue Interface mod - no change.

EDIT: didn't have dialogue subtitles turned on - it works now.

The other is, npc dick gets really large, like forearm large, and there's pokethrough nearly everywhere. I've gone through your guide 3 times and did things in meticulous order.

Any ideas what could be causing the issue?

EDIT 2: Reinstalled your mod, this time not checking the alignment fix, and now the dick is normally sized. (looked like the hulk before lol)

Anywhere I can support your work?

22 minutes ago, tightbuns00 said:

The other is, npc dick gets really large, like forearm large, and there's pokethrough nearly everywhere. I've gone through your guide 3 times and did things in meticulous order.

Erection XML entry + erection in BodySlide does this. Try patch for that here (this is the simplest if you don't know what to do with AAF XML files), you will need to rebuild BodyTalk body with 0% slider on erection after this too.

Or manually search for

<morph value="Erection" to="1"/>

in the Data/AAf folder and set it to 0 if you want to keep erection at 100% in BodySlide

1 hour ago, Operand said:

Erection XML entry + erection in BodySlide does this. Try patch for that here (this is the simplest if you don't know what to do with AAF XML files), you will need to rebuild BodyTalk body with 0% slider on erection after this too.

Oh, superb, that did it!
Also re-installed Hardship with the alignment fix checked, now everything's working reasonably smoothly!

Having a typically wonderful morning. One of my XMLs is stopping the enter key menu from opening (Not a AAF percentage load issue) I'm having to recreate each edit I did to it last one at a time to see where it breaks. I BET I never find out what was wrong ?

What's ironic is of the 3 XMLs I edited last night this was the one least edited and I simply cannot see a freaking thing wrong with it. Since these are still the old format XMLs for Hardship It also limits my debugging options to manual. Fun.

@Tentacus

One other thing I noticed that I think calls for improvement. You do a lot of permanent AV modifiers. This can cause ... interesting effects on PC. Especially for health. So maybe instead of

Spoiler

PlayerRef.ModValue(Health, 1)

equip a temporary effect?

This is especially seen on builds with extreme survival focus. In my build, for instance, I have it so that XP is granted very slowly (speaking of XP, it would be great to have MCM option to disable XP gains from BW) and, more importantly, health isn't granted with levels + endurance grants very little health. As a result - PC is now at ~20HP after all the.. hm, kinky acts she did that involved her.. other hole. If this continues, health will go to 0 and she will die... Hmm.. I must admit, what a spectacular way to go :D

10 minutes ago, Operand said:

@Tentacus

One other thing I noticed that I think calls for improvement. You do a lot of permanent AV modifiers. This can cause ... interesting effects on PC. Especially for health. So maybe instead of

Hide contents

PlayerRef.ModValue(Health, 1)

equip a temporary effect?

Where do I do this? The Masochist bonus? Most of the stuff I do with health is damage which is safe to do. Anyway I'll have a look and get rid of those or try to do it a smarter way.

10 minutes ago, Operand said:

after all the.. hm, kinky acts she did that involved her.. other hole. If this continues, health will go to 0 and she will die... Hmm.. I must admit, what a spectacular way to go :D

This is intentional. You can in fact be raped to death if you are very unlucky.

13 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Where do I do this? The Masochist bonus?

Like.. a lot of places? No, not the bonus, just the plain modifier after certain events

Spoiler

bat.png.158ac2b8df2317d83a0e1b395f2e9406.png

14 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

This is intentional. You can in fact be raped to death if you are very unlucky.

Ah, got it. Well, in that case, it would be great to have some sort of warning system (PC: "I don't feel well, I need to do something about it!") as well as the way to heal the damage. Since you set permanent modifiers, this isn't something that can be cured by doctors or anything else, really. Only reverse modav in console can fix it. I'm all for severity, but permanent health damage is a tad too much I think.

16 minutes ago, Operand said:

Ah, got it. Well, in that case, it would be great to have some sort of warning system (PC: "I don't feel well, I need to do something about it!") as well as the way to heal the damage. Since you set permanent modifiers, this isn't something that can be cured by doctors or anything else, really. Only reverse modav in console can fix it. I'm all for severity, but permanent health damage is a tad too much I think.

The idea is that if your health is low, and a raider menaces you you have to decide if it's safer to let it happen or to fight/run away. You have a chance to resist/run at the start of every rape, (top 2 options) and random chances during, whos success is based on your strength stat or random (in the case of biting him/headbutting her in the cooch).It's possible to avoid death 90% of the time. I've only ever gotten in unwinnable situations when very dehydrated.

One of my goals for Hardship final is a full manual going in depth on gameplay. Preferrably included in the MCM.

I will address the Modvalue entries in 1.6 It'd be too much duplicated effort to fix it in 1.59C. Thanks for pointing that out.

52 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

The idea is that if your health is low, and a raider menaces you you have to decide if it's safer to let it happen or to fight/run away. You have a chance to resist/run at the start of every rape, (top 2 options)

Not really, because even without raiders there are events when customer wants to "switch positions" from a harmless one to the one that can cause damage (it's -9HP if I counted correctly) and even if PC refuses, there's a good chance she'll be forced to do it anyways. And because the act is already in progress, she can't just run away or threaten with pimp. This means that after a time it becomes a death game - it's impossible to restore lost health and any new encounter can cause death even if initially all looked good.

54 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

I will address the Modvalue entries in 1.6 It'd be too much duplicated effort to fix it in 1.59C. Thanks for pointing that out.

?

37 minutes ago, Operand said:

Not really, because even without raiders there are events when customer wants to "switch positions" from a harmless one to the one that can cause damage (it's -9HP if I counted correctly) and even if PC refuses, there's a good chance she'll be forced to do it anyways. And because the act is already in progress, she can't just run away or threaten with pimp. This means that after a time it becomes a death game - it's impossible to restore lost health and any new encounter can cause death even if initially all looked good.

Ahhh That's a oversight, I made no accounting for lube when I added the interaction where they ask to switch to anal. I'll fix that in 1.6 as you should get some lubrication from having vaginal sex first. Though 9 seems high. 

realy solid roleplay mode. I havn't play long anough yet, is the dialogs in all situations changes when main character became more experienced?like guards or menecing raiders become more friendly regardless of her skills and reputation? or she always be victumised by them no metter what?

also it will be grate extantion if clients not only wanted one of 3 ways but to put some special clothes on (not dd) and roleplay some situation for extra money.

8 hours ago, justforcensor said:

realy solid roleplay mode. I havn't play long anough yet, is the dialogs in all situations changes when main character became more experienced?like guards or menecing raiders become more friendly regardless of her skills and reputation? or she always be victumised by them no metter what?

also it will be grate extantion if clients not only wanted one of 3 ways but to put some special clothes on (not dd) and roleplay some situation for extra money.

You have good intuition. Yes there is minor progress. In general Raiders always remain hostile However if you have prostituted yourself to one, that individual raider will treat you like a whore and won't menace you. If you manage to make an entire camp into patrons you can basically set up shop there. I did this Easy City Downs once and it was a very rewarding RP experience... though not financially rewarding :D

Guards start to menace you around your 5th date. I'm probably gonna tweak the guard system to be more optional in the future based on a new "Provocativeness" stat in the Final version of the mod, but that's a ways off.