7 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

regardless how high my bounty is, all guards will simply say "Wait... i know you." without any dialogue or chances to pay.

Well know vanilla bug. Not due to SLS.

Pay the bounty via console, it will resolve.

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

all guards will simply say "Wait... i know you."

There is a solution to this bug - check the arrest dialogue formId 0002A37F in xEdit: The dialogue conditions have an erroneous Sex = male condition on the female branch.

Fix that and the bug is well and truly squished - unfortunately a number of mods that play with that dialogue forward the original error.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

There is a solution to this bug - check the arrest dialogue formId 0002A37F in xEdit: The dialogue conditions have an erroneous Sex = male condition on the female branch.

Yes. As soon as you mention it I remember I fixed mine in my merge patch.

It should probably be a note on the mod main page. Or SLS could patch this ... but of course ... conflicts.

5 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

appearently i'm completly unable to pay any fines

Maybe just use the patch to figure out what's going on in tesedit and fix it in an existing esp. 

Edit: It's funny Usleep never caught that one....?

So i've reverted the order and healed arms,

SLS should recognise healing via the menu. You have the tweaked amp framework? And nothing is overwriting it's files. Try visiting a priest. 

Without arms you can either run or autosubmit, without legs i thought it would be nice if creatures go into a threatening state

SLS sort of relies on other mods for this - Deviously enslaved + aroused creatures for example. 

You're asking me to build another two mods into SLS in a single sentence :P

I might do something more with it eventually. But for now I feel the gap is filled by those mods well enough. 

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Has anyone tried those SMP tongues? Did they work for you? 

Can't seem to get them to move. Though I'm not all that familiar with SMP. I have the files from here installed: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/122412-smp-le7z/

Been a while since I've used SMP, but if you're on Windows 10 and don't have both an Intel CPU and GPU you'll need OpenCL 2.0 drivers for your respective Nvidia/AMD card.

Nvidia is here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/opencl-drivers.html

AMD link appears to be dead. 

EDIT:

Found the old documentation explaining why it was needed, if you're wondering:

"...OpenCL 2.0 is a requirement for HDT-SMP, while there is an option to turn off OpenCL simulation in the configs.xml the engine will crash without it, this option actually just sets SMP to use CPU rather than GPU calculation." 

This dependancy may have been removed in later versions, I wouldn't know. If it wasn't, then your tongue will not move without those drivers.

16 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

but if you're on Windows 10

Thanks.

Mmm. Can't seem to find a working package for my ancient laptop. I'll wait til I get back to my main rig. 

In any case I won't be adding them in since their from someone's patreon page. Just wanted to see for myself. 

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Fix that and the bug is well and truly squished - unfortunately a number of mods that play with that dialogue forward the original error.

I mean... they would stop talking to me for a small bounty, but above some minimum they'd arrest me and i was never really bothered by it. With SLS though they just never arrest me for some reason. Or i assume it's SLS that prevents the arrest, i don't think any of my other mods messes with guards and arrests at all. When i went over a certain treshold i always was equipped with yokes entering a city though and they didn't take it off, which was a bit bothersome.^^

As a temporary soution i cheated myself some gold and run the street up and down between whiterun and rorikstead until i met a bounty hunter, he accepted my gold. xD Will see if it works now, otherwise i'll try your solution. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Edit: It's funny Usleep never caught that one....?

SLS should recognise healing via the menu. You have the tweaked amp framework? And nothing is overwriting it's files. Try visiting a priest. 

SLS sort of relies on other mods for this - Deviously enslaved + aroused creatures for example. 

You're asking me to build another two mods into SLS in a single sentence :P

I might do something more with it eventually. But for now I feel the gap is filled by those mods well enough. 

Mhh.. these other mods afaik don't work, though... Deviously enslaved doesn't cover amputations, nor does Deviously helpless, nor aroused creatures for crawling. If i'm not mistaken you need to sneak for aroused creatures to work, and it only deals with friendly creatures. Not sure if that's because they didn't want to deal with calming, or these other species.

As pretty much always though, that's just my "things i'd like to have", by no means you are supposed to feel pressured into it. ;) I just thought since you already have the calming and some sort of encounter already, it might as well be expanded. I'll be happy with whatever i get, if i wouldn't lack a defeat mod this playthrough i likely wouldn't even have brought it up, but for some reason Defeat itself doesn't work properly with my current load order and i was too lazy to spend more than a few hours to nail it down, with no avail. That plus i'm not really satisfied with all the other mods i tried so far.

That i used the menu was simply because i realized i couldn't cheat myself any gold to test the bounty hunter mentioned above while i don't have hands, it always dropped. And to remove legs instead. I thought i'd mention it though in case it matters. And yes, it's the patched version. Is it supposed to calm when legs are off as well? Can do some further testing if you want. 

If nothing else, though... allowing either fighting with chopped off legs, or calming then as well would be nice to have, otherwise it's a bit mean... even more than usual, i mean. xD

Has anyone tried those SMP tongues? Did they work for you?

This is what they look like with smp, unfortunately i have a texture issue and the SLS mouth closes after 5 seconds again. Also they are weighted to the head in a fixed spot so you would have to move them to line up with the bottom jaw. I think you can move an smp weighted item slightly without corrupting the .xml as long as you dont reweight the bones.

44 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Mhh.. these other mods afaik don't work, though... Deviously enslaved doesn't cover amputations, nor does Deviously helpless, nor aroused creatures for crawling. If i'm not mistaken you need to sneak for aroused creatures to work, and it only deals with friendly creatures. Not sure if that's because they didn't want to deal with calming, or these other species.

DEC should I think. Obviously it won't react specifically to your arms being chopped off (that would have to be coded into DEC). But if you end up gagged and probably have some DDs from earlier then it should consider you vulnerable. + I think having a weapon equipped makes you less vulnerable. No hands = no weapons = more vulnerable. I might add stripping your clothes off in addition to adding a gag (or does that happen already? I can't remember)

Aroused creatures. I'm pretty sure sneaking is optional. Plus it's a good thing creatures are calmed so they should approach. The problem is usually low arousal and creatures that aren't initialized yet + SLAs long update window (120 seconds) + creatures not being around long enough for them to gain arousal as you run past them to get to a priest. 

I believe @donttouchmethere has extensive experience in getting pwned by Npcs :P. Perhaps they might relay their experience.

Perhaps SLAX should 'seed' arousal? Give a chance to have a high starting arousal. But you'd have to chat with @Lupine00 about that. But again that long update window will probably be the decisive factor really. Even if SLAX was to seed high arousals you'd be long gone before SLAX ran it's update to initialize surrounding actors and add that high arousal for other mods to react to. 

Deviously helpless only ever considered DDs anyway. Haven't used it in a long time. 

44 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Is it supposed to calm when legs are off as well?

Nope. Legs are a funny area. Technically you can still fight. Even though it's weird. 

19 minutes ago, audhol said:

This is what they look like with smp, unfortunately i have a texture issue and the SLS mouth closes after 5 seconds again. Also they are weighted to the head in a fixed spot so you would have to move them to line up with the bottom jaw. I think you can move an smp weighted item slightly without corrupting the .xml as long as you dont reweight the bones.

Thanks. Yea I mean that looks a lot better IMO (ignoring the odd texture. I too have some purple texture thing going on. Haven't looked too deeply into it). Rigid static tongues look and feel a bit weird. 

The closing your mouth thing is probably cursed loot. It periodically sets your expression. I posted a file here a couple of pages back. 

I need to have a chat with Kimy about coming up with some kind of priority system that all mods can use to determine if they can/should change player expression....

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks. Yea I mean that looks a lot better IMO

I'll look at the texture and try to line it up to the bottom jaw with mouth open and see, I need an excuse not to finish these idles cause it's seriously getting on my tits doin it!

9 minutes ago, audhol said:

Using inbuilt script from tongues mouth still closes after 5 sec even after overwrite with better blowjobs or kziitd. Got textures and lineup nice. Just missing the fairy drop from Vivis cockcages to attach to the end of the tongue.

Did you try this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3076598

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Allow option for creatures to remain aggressive until they've eaten all your limbs :) 

In theory i'd be fine with that, not all creatures are able to eat limbs, though. A troll can chop off your legs, but wolves won't eat your arms. And having no legs doesn't exactly help in running away from them.

Nope. Legs are a funny area. Technically you can still fight. Even though it's weird. 

Well, that was the thing. I couldn't go into any kind of fighting mode at all. So... yeah, i guess i could fight in theory, but technically i couldn't. With "The real Dragonborn" as follower who has the coward AI (flees from any battles), this left me on my knees, too slow to go anywhere and all i could do was stare at them till death. RP wise i wouldn't see it as too weird to throw fireballs without legs, should be totally fine, that i was unable to do that is my point here. ;)

And at least for now, i don't like many of the DD mechanics anymore while amputations seem... at least something different. In my current playthrough i spent a lot of time with one arm now, and only recently lost the second. Armbinders and yokes on the other hand... get off asap.

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you try this:

I don't use DCL I do use the open mouth mod for SLSO though. However the video of the tongue is taken on a new game before sexlab is installed so I don't understand what can be forcing the mouth to close. It doesn't bother me too much though, spit/swallow still works and as sl anims never line up perfect or animals don't equip their erect todgers there's worse things than the mouth not staying open when an anim plays.

39 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Well, that was the thing. I couldn't go into any kind of fighting mode at all. So... yeah, i guess i could fight in theory, but technically i couldn't.

Yea look there's a reason why 'Arms first' and 'Max of 2' is the default settings. If you're unlucky enough to get a leg bitten off (50% chance) you're out of the game immediately really. Combat is forbidden because there are no 'fighting on stubs' animations. And I suppose you could fight on one leg but it looks odd AF using vanilla animations and I'm not an animator. Getting legs cut off isn't really.... finished because I just don't know how to handle it. 

Continuing to attack until all your limbs are gone seems extreme and will also be blocked by the 'cooldown'. So you'll be setting there getting hacked at for a while. Nothing is ever simple. You (not you specifically) just think it is at the outset. 

Edit: Actually this reminds me that getting your legs chopped off means you're stuck crawling and you can't sneak. Can't sneak means you can't fondle. Can't fondle = no troll fun time to regain your limbs. Catch 22. Yet another complication. 

I vaguely remember some crawling sneak animations where your PC would enter a lower stance with her back more arched and her ass higher while sneaking. But can't remember where they came from. 

13 minutes ago, audhol said:

I don't use DCL I do use the open mouth mod for SLSO though. However the video of the tongue is taken on a new game before sexlab is installed so I don't understand what can be forcing the mouth to close. It doesn't bother me too much though, spit/swallow still works and as sl anims never line up perfect or animals don't equip their erect todgers there's worse things than the mouth not staying open when an anim plays.

Yea something is also closing the mouth for me in my full profile but not in my cut down creation kit profile. So something somewhere is interfering for some reason. Anything setting/clearing the expression will mess things up. 

I believe @donttouchmethere has extensive experience in getting pwned by Npcs :P. Perhaps they might relay their experience.

You called me?! ??

Yeah, those NPC take over my game. I'm too afraid now to leave LAL ?

Damn, I wrote a really long text now about that and clicked the wrong mouse key ???

How is Lupine able to produce so long comments without the risk to loose it all ?

Guess it's time for a blog page about that ?

3 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just a quick answer:

The trick is to calm hostiles => this allows all approach mods to run quests on normally hostile actors

For creature/human approaches:

> use the newest SLAC, more options, more stable => SLAC SE + OsmelMC's SLAC LE tweak = super duper SLAC for LE. Newer SLAC offers many new ways to get approached by creatures, they don't just wait for you to sneak^^ (not even the old one did that o.o)

> DEC: doesn't need to register the amputation, just be vulnerable for example by not being armed. Alternative/in addition: flag amputator related equipment as "vulnerable" via DEC MCM

> SDdialogues + SD: creatures might wanna keep you

> any other approach/rape mod that usually only works with non hostile actors (SLadventures, DCL, ...). DEC replaced them all on my setup ?

Mods that help with calming:

> SLS + MM1's Amputator framework => if loosing hands

> Naked Dungeon's harmless feature (or disguise feature) => if naked and unarmed => sadly doesn't work for creatures

> RDO calm spell => quikey to give other mods time to calm or add factions to the PC or for actors from mods with odd faction combinations => via hotkey anytime anywhere

> SD+ and SLdialogues => if enslaved by a creature or human => makes it the best defeat mod around if you want other mods to do their thing on non hostile actors

> Crazy Spells => from Nexus, adds a ring to calm them all (or it want's to, seems to have it's limits), adds calm spells like RDO but with a twist => best combined with bWitch if you're unable to cast with your hands ^^

> GGFriendlyWhore 1.04.2 => makes them all friendly, might need a quick RDO calm to get all actors out of the combat mode first

> BiS => this more like a workaround, use sprigan soap to be friendly to creatures (mainly used to compensate for NDUN not calming creatures) (yes, fake bathing)

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Getting legs cut off isn't really.... finished because I just don't know how to handle it. 

I vaguely remember some crawling sneak animations where your PC would enter a lower stance with her back more arched and her ass higher while sneaking. But can't remember where they came from. 

The actual crawling animation comes from a mod that activates when sneaking, at least in my game it's exactly the same as long as DD doesn't everride it (another reason i don't like the newer versions much, it didn't till 3.x). There is another one with the ass higher i think, something like "Khajit movement" or so, i never liked it very much because it's pretty quick and actually looks more like a cat in attack mode.

To solve the conflict... honestly i could live better with weird animations than beeing forced to kill wolves via console or reload. Or have them pacified if you really dislike it. And allow crawling probably wouldn't hurt either, i think a lot of people use the same animation for crawling anyways. ;) Or... not sure if it's exactly the same, the one i use is from a mod called "Crawl on fours" or rather the "Allfours cam" version that lowers the camera while crawling. Maybe you meant that? Either ways, the current non-solution is more unsatisfying than every other option imho.

4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

> Crazy Spells => from Nexus, adds a ring to calm them all, adds calm spells like RDO but with a twist => best combined with bWitch if you're unable to cast with your hands ^^

I already disabled many features of mods i have installed because otherwise i get stack dumps, installing 10 more is really not what i want.^^ bWitch might be an idea just for the sake of fighting annoying wolves, i'm not sure though if that would help since SLS doesn't allow me to enter combat mode. I guess i could have simply punched them to death otherwise, currently on low difficulty because... with a follower that doesn't fight at all, not able/allowed to wear any armor or weapons and debuffs that prevent me from fleeing, or recovering health, or stamina... the game became a bit too annoying otherwise xD

57 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

bWitch might be an idea just for the sake of fighting annoying wolves, i'm not sure though if that would help since SLS doesn't allow me to enter combat mode.

bWitch is casting with hotkeys, it doesn't need you to be in a combat mode. It doesn't use casting animations, just insta casting. Very useful for DD, DT3 (those heels hurt), combat (self heal => that's why SLS magic collar hurts so much, most evil device in my game), get summons, heal the party.

This also means you can cast calm spells for example while bound (or have no hands at all).

Spoiler

Example for bWitch use.

PC is unable to do anything useful during fights, other then casting!

Bwitch allows you to do even vanilla quests while stuck in DDs and/or while a DFC quest triggers (obviously in this case it's the Pony quest ^^)

Combine Bwitch with MrEstruk's "casting with bondage mittens" tweak =D

AOE heal ftw!

382765777_enb2020_06_2308_17_07_33.jpg.bab5708f06655675648bcb6dfd20f38f.jpg2135854075_enb2020_06_2308_17_15_50.jpg.1e55fa69970b30286396184a64854449.jpg860593797_enb2020_06_2308_18_55_55.jpg.db9ca0b16407aa92dd76facf06ce586e.jpg748844536_enb2020_06_2308_35_30_41.jpg.b89402649f59b83f36d5bfde83fbd456.jpg

If you don't have a party, you still can use bWitch to cast a summon and run away (or hobble away)!

Then use the SLS help call near cities/towns.

(doesn't the SLS help call also work on soldiers? If not, that would be a great addition)

Wait why do you want to kill wolfs calmed by SLS amputation?

SLS amputation seems to be the only thing that reliable calm them all (not sure enemy plus has some messed up factions ^^)

All you need is a mod that allows approaches with calmed actors. SLAC SE + DEC is a great combo for that

(come to think of it, SLAC has an invite animation now ... need to check!)

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

but wolves won't eat your arms. 

I think you underestimate the biting force of a wolf. Because of their jaw structure they can easily clamp down with insane force (even more so than most species of bear!) Consider also that the wolves roaming Skyrim are quite large, about the length of an adult Nord male. It might not be a clean cut, it might take some gnawing, but your character's arm is coming off, unless you're wearing daedric armor.  

"A hyena protecting its territory will apply more pressure with its jaw than a lion three times its own size." - Google 

While not technically a wolf, their skulls and skeletal structure are undeniably similiar, they're also smaller than the wolves of Skyrim. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Allow option for creatures to remain aggressive until they've eaten all your limbs :) 

As a result, this potential mechanic gets the lore friendly seal of approval. And I like it...