36 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Seems to strike a balance between not open enough and scary face. 

That's my target now ?

Nah no way, kziitd got it nailed for some 4 legged friend action. She's really putting the effort in.

Spoiler

243645884_SkyrimSpecialEdition25_07_202018_28_26.thumb.png.b87dd62dbfb72dd6925589a2672cc8d4.png

Btw I'm working on 3 different idles depending on the p.c.'s cum hunger, something you might be interested in?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Note that Lucan is not normally naked. He's dressed normally when you're not talking to him. Nor is Camilla's face covered in cum normally. 

This is just your PC getting distracted and daydreaming. 

The mushrooms are pretty of course, but topless Lucan is standing behind a counter. Something is missing from that picture!

I already use the mushrooms, but dynamic mushrooms would be interesting.

I use Better Blowjobs + Female Facial Animations and it looks good for DD gags.

However, when wearing a ring-gag and SLS does it's open mouth for blow job, it seems to get doubled up and looks weird.

Without a ring-gag, blowjobs look reasonable.

My character has been paying tolls exclusively in tats lately.

It occurred to me that guards, enforcers and toll-collectors, perhaps even other NPCs might be able to react specifically to a character with an excess of tats.

After all, it's a sure sign that you're too poor to pay your tolls, and perhaps prone to pay them other ways too.

It could also have a sort of up-side, in that because they expect you to be too poor to pay, they believe you if you say you don't have the money, and allow alternate payment without checking.

25 minutes ago, audhol said:

Nah no way, kziitd got it nailed for some 4 legged friend action.

That looks a lot better alright. Just doesn't look that way for me. It's more like something out of 'The Thing' or resident evil. Don't know why. There's obviously some difference between set ups. 

26 minutes ago, audhol said:

Btw I'm working on 3 different idles depending on the p.c.'s cum hunger, something you might be interested in?

Again depends on how you see it working. 

Are these idles as in 'standing still no moving' PC idles?

14 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Something is missing from that picture!

Aha. Clever. 

There's something wrong with my SOS on my compiling profile so there's just a void where the junk should be :D

Hence the counter. 

15 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

It occurred to me that guards, enforcers and toll-collectors, perhaps even other NPCs might be able to react specifically to a character with an excess of tats.

VERY difficult to track though. 

What does the tat say? What should the response be? Has it faded too much? Is it visible or beneath clothing? What's the context. 

Very tricky stuff. 

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

VERY difficult to track though. 

What does the tat say? What should the response be? Has it faded too much? Is it visible or beneath clothing? What's the context. 

Very tricky stuff. 

Just count tats. If you have lots, the sheer number says it all.

16 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Just count tats. If you have lots, the sheer number says it all.

Could potentially be 'nice' tattoos? Makeup (IF uses slavetats a lot), stockings or just cuts/bruises etc.

Butterfly ankle tattoo? :P

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Could potentially be 'nice' tattoos? Makeup (IF uses slavetats a lot), stockings or just cuts/bruises etc.

You could count how many times you add them from SLS.

You don't even need to poke into Slave Tats for that.

Could also weight a bit to take into account current cum layers and dirtiness.

The NPCs don't need to comment specifically on the nature of the tats, it's just a solid clue they're dealing with scum.

What if it is stockings? Or tribal? Or makeup? Or cuts (probably whip marks)? Never mind, they're all bad signs to a conservative Nord.

If you're carrying 10 nord meads (the cheap fix of choice) and 10 empty bottles ... might be another clue :) 

And if you're actually drunk, that's a state in RND.

(You can't use Ales as your alcohol fix because Bruiser drinks them all).

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Butterfly ankle tattoo?

Not in my game!

I'll get that when the vegetable stall opens.

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You could count how many times you add them from SLS.

You don't even need to poke into Slave Tats for that.

Sure I can count them easy enough but figuring out if/when they've expired is another thing. 

37 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

but topless Lucan is standing behind a counter. Something is missing from that picture!

ah ha there's an idea, use furniture framework and add gloryholes to the counters, would double up with the 5% discount from DFC!

30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Are these idles as in 'standing still no moving' PC idles?

yes, a bit like how aroused idles work but using cum hunger instead of arousal. I'll make them and even if you don't use them I think I could make a DAR pack with them.

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's obviously some difference between set ups.

yeah I don't know enough about it to say for sure but maybe skin texture changes it too by replacing the teeth?

8 minutes ago, audhol said:

yeah I don't know enough about it to say for sure but maybe skin texture changes it too by replacing the teeth?

• High poly heads / citrus.
  • Specific race.
  • Whether you edited the head mesh.
  • How you configured the head mesh in race menu.
  • What teeth mesh you installed (so many teeth mods).

All of the above are going to make a difference.

Teeth texture is going to make a lot less difference. Maybe a little.

I like the idea behind the replacement of certain textures/meshes when horny.  One idea, though, is it possible to replace a texture on-the-fly ?  That way, you could apply a semi-transparent generic texture to male armors, which gets the best of both world : you imagine his naked body, while still being reminded that there's an armor above it.  It would be like seeing a ghost armor.

Edit:nvm, probably won't show genitals

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not something I've noticed myself. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Try disabling all the rules. EXIT the mcm. Wait 2/3 seconds. Go back in and turn them on. 

Certain rule sets are only enforced in walled cities. Npcs in scenes won't respond as scenes take priority over everything. 

I tried that, but it didn't work. However, I did fix it! So the guards would not recognize lock picking, weapons equipped in city (was in Whiterun testing this), weapons drawn, or drug use. They reacted to shouting, but would go back to ignoring everything else right after.

THE FIX: The guards react to dropping a weapon, then after that will recognize all the other rule violations. So if anyone else has that trouble, there's a suggestion to maybe help them. I have no idea why that works.

SLS does not do this. Another mod is doing it. If you're using the beta use wheel->Misc->Debug -> Teleport To

Enforcers are set in SLS to sandbox in their editor location. They will never leave their cell by default. 

This was in response to the Quartermasters disappearing. Just a note on this: I don't think they wondered off or anything, it seemed like they all simply de-spawned. I should have done the thing where you use another save, get the char id, then load back up and summon them to you with console command to see if they existed in the game, but didn't think about it then. I don't have that save anymore or I would test it. If it ever happens again I will try that next time.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Guess I overwrite SL with Kziitd again and see what SLS makes out of it.

Last time I had Kziitd overwrite SL:

looking at what @Lupine00 said it seems there's lots of variables, from yours and my screenshots the mouth seems more open in mine but yours looks good too. does your mouth close after about 10 seconds?

38 minutes ago, audhol said:

looking at what @Lupine00 said it seems there's lots of variables, from yours and my screenshots the mouth seems more open in mine but yours looks good too. does your mouth close after about 10 seconds?

No, that's why I removed Kziitd scripts again, I got more and more NPC that ran around like that ?

If I understand it correct Kziitd's scripts overwrites one emotion? Means instead of looking puzzled my NPC look greedy.

Atm I try if that is the case on my new Setup too.

There could also a difference if I overwrite demoniac face/mouth with Kziitd, I didn't to that so far.

It gets really painful as I'm just pocking in the dark so far, because I never really bothered with expressions.

And there are a lot of different construction sites too >.<

(like Kziitd's outfits look really bad with wrong skin textures and messed up HDT)

Hi, I see you're using a UI wheel. I sometimes play with Maria Eden which also uses a UI wheel. Will there be an issue between the two of them?

Also; Maria Eden is no longer in production. One of the things I'm going to miss most from it is there's a "free camera" mode on the UI wheel. It activates the free camera mode, and then leaves it when a sex scene finishes. the great thing about it is I really never have an issue when using it like you can get when using the tfc console command, which can sometimes cause your ability to change perspective to break & be stuck.

I don't suppose you can incorporate that "free camera" function onto the wheel?

12 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I got more and more NPC that ran around like that

huhu the whole of skyrim has been infected by @Monoman1 mushrooms!

I just changed from demoniac to fair skin to try  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19181 but the mouth only opened half way, seems like a real can of worms. Agreed for kziitd  meshes, they look great in screenshots but i don't know how to convert uunp le to cbbe se in bodyslide. It's strange how once you notice something isn't quite right you become obsessed with trying to fix it, at the moment mine is no heel sounds with devious boots.

Looking at the contents of kziitd it seems to replace the female head.nif the eyes the mouth and the brows theres 3 scripts but no source 1 is for gagged  expression 1 is base expresion and the 3rd might be the script to apply the expression when gagged but I know nothing about scripts so I might be wrong.

Hi there! ?

Question: is there an easy way to change the name of the ESP file SL Survival looks for when searching for The amazing World of Bikini Armors? 

Sun's 3BA remastered version for some reason known mostly to Sun changes the name of the esp file to The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp from the more traditional TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp

I check and changing the name of the esp does allow SL survival to work (so the forms have all remained the same), but breaks a companion mod for remastered. So I am trying to gauge which route for making this whole mess work together is the easiest, which is why me to ask. 

5 hours ago, mangalo said:

Edit:nvm, probably won't show genitals

Yea. Also don't know that's it's possible (without momentous effort at least) to create ghost armor either. But it's a good idea to be fair. 

5 hours ago, EagleFive said:

If it ever happens again I will try that next time.

Better to move the player to where he is to try and figure out where he's going. Might give you a clue as to what mod is doing it. 

Prid <id>

Player.MoveTo

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

Will there be an issue between the two of them?

I wouldn't say so. 

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

I don't suppose you can incorporate that "free camera" function onto the wheel?

How is this freecam different from tfc? I'd imagine it's exactly the same thing. Maybe with slightly different speed. Personally I've never had any problem with just hitting 3 on the numpad. 

3 hours ago, audhol said:

It's strange how once you notice something isn't quite right you become obsessed with trying to fix it

Indeed!

Can not be unseen. 

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Question: is there an easy way to change the name of the ESP file SL Survival looks for when searching for The amazing World of Bikini Armors? 

MMmmm define easy....

In a search of all SLS scripts "TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp" occurs 3 times. All 3 times in the one script. Which is good! In the Mcm script. Which is bad. Because it's the most 'central' script. You'll probably have to install every soft dependency SLS has (and their dependencies) :O

I'd compile it for you but I'm currently tinkering with the MCM script. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

MMmmm define easy....

In a search of all SLS scripts "TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp" occurs 3 times. All 3 times in the one script. Which is good! In the Mcm script. Which is bad. Because it's the most 'central' script. You'll probably have to install every soft dependency SLS has (and their dependencies) :O

I'd compile it for you but I'm currently tinkering with the MCM script. 

so what if I put an empty esp TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp?

That would probably mess it up because it would get the wrong load order address, right?