So here's the CBBE and UUNP versions of the No-cell edits and Light Armor patches. These absolutely, certainly, definitely REQUIRE the TAWOBA patches for UUNP or CBBE that you can find here-

No-Cell Edit is a plugin replacer for TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp. Use the correct one to replace either the plugin from the CBBE or UUNP patch, but not the one from the base mod. It removes anything not essential to the core bikini mod, this includes changes to Riverwood blacksmith and the extra NPCs (Biki Niseman). Now it is compatible with all other mods that edit worldspaces, such as 3DNPC or ETaC. Books are no longer needed for crafting bikinis, you just need the perks.

If you use the No-Cell Edit patch then you MUST also install the CalienteTools folder from the UUNP/CBBE patches, but it's OK to let my No-Cell Edit patch overwrite the TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp. I haven't included the CalienteTools folder with the patch so you still need to download it, don't forget.

The Light Armor patches change all bikinis to light armor, changes price, armor value and weight. Renames them to group them in inventory. Adds keywords from vanilla, Weapons and Armor Fixes, Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade mods (works without WAFR, CCOR but they are recommended). Adds SLS keyword for SLS compatibility. I have modified the armor slots to be compatible with the UUNP/CBBE patches and the bodyslide files. This is a not a replacer patch, you still need TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp as a requirement.

I have made patches on another page to add bikinis to vanilla/female modded NPCs. Keep in mind, when using these with the TAWOBA light armor patch (or if you are using Monoman1's Bikinifier), that some NPCs only have heavy armor skills and won't have skills for light armors. Uthgerd, Mjoll, Lydia are examples. I am making a personal patch to switch vanilla and modded followers over to light armor classes, I suggest you do the same. If anyone requests I can make a quick patch to switch female followers with heavy armor skills over to ligth armor skills.

I made slight changes to the previous CBBE patches so if you downloaded any of them then switch to the new ones here.

Let me know of any bugs, I will try to fix them.

I only patched the plugins, no credit for me. The Light Armor patches include meshes that were in the original mod, credits to whoever made them, wasn't me. Credits to the original author, original patches found here-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84417

TAWoBA_Light For SLS CBBE Patch Update 0.1 29_07_2020.7z TAWOBA - No Cell Edits For SLS CBBE Patch Update 0.1 29_07_2020.7z TAWOBA - No Cell Edits For SLS UUNP Patch 0.1 29_07_2020.7z TAWoBA_Light For SLS UUNP Patch 29_07_2020.7z

I have a hard time getting a game started off on the right foot using this mod for the tolls, licenses, and misogyny. 

I find it kind of annoying that the enforcers are already exist in towns and you immediately get greeted as soon as you enter any town and are forced to purchase licenses without your character being really introduced to the misogyny experience. 

I play my game with many other mods of similar concepts like Devious Followers, Slaverun, etc. I think it would be a more interesting way of introducing the mechanics of the mod things like tolls and licenses were not introduced until the slaverun questline had either started or had been force started by this mod, as well as, the whole progression system following along as well. For example, when Slaverun has been started only Whiterun would require licenses and have tolls and surrounding towns like Rorikstead and Riverwood would have enforcers wandering the towns looking for people disobeying the law. Then as more of Skyrim falls under slavery law more walled cities are effected by the license and tolls.

Not sure whether this idea is really possible to implement, and I know you have some features that multiply based on slavetowns but I think this is a more immersive way of introduction to some of the mechanics of the mod. And the way a character goes from fully innocent to degenerate seems to last about 5 minutes if you have no gold at the start of the game to buy any licenses.

Anyway, love your modding either way, thanks for all the content.

I don't really want to get back into this but I'll just make a couple of points.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, Lupine00 said:

We are flipping coins. What is the chance of heads?

Mages should be 'flipping the coin' far less often than a tank. Or not at all, preferably. 

On 7/29/2020 at 3:59 PM, Lupine00 said:

In vanilla (at least) a player has almost no chance to dodge a power attack from a fast-moving animal.

Block? Blocking works very well in my experience. 

Look. If you want to write the code for it, be my guest. That's not a 'dare' or a 'fuck you'. It's an actual invitation to do what you want because I simply don't understand what it is you want me to do. No point in attacking a simpleton for being simple. If you're interested then wait til I post the next beta (in case I've made changes I've forgotten about to amputation) and modify the scripts and send them back to me. The relevant scripts are _SLS_Amputation & _SLS_AmputationAlias. Let me know either way so I can either continue or stop work on the mod. But you're probably going to have to help with any issues that pop up with it. 

On a side note I'm getting really fucking tired of waiting on responses from mod authors for permissions etc. Some are just ignorantly blanking me altogether. A simple yes or no would be nice. So you know what....... fuck em.

They can ban me for all I care at this point. 

/rant.

I feel like Lupine00 is getting too hung up on the math for amputation. Like they may be correct about the math, but the mod already includes a whole ass slider system for changing settings. If you want to play a mage and don't want your limbs to come off just set the slider setting to something like 1% or whatever you feel like it and that's it.

I personally have changed the slider to something that works for me, which makes it impossible for amputations with heavy armor and a small chance when on light armor, which actually happens because I do use mods that reduce tempering on armor when getting hit, so as armor tempering goes down, chances of losing limbs goes up.

The entire amputation system of survival only applies to the player, fussing about the math would absolutely make more sense if it applied to every NPC around.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Let me know either way so I can either continue or stop work on the mod. But you're probably going to have to help with any issues that pop up with it. 

I'm not going to do anything in a rush. I might try my suggestion to see if it produces results that I like, and also toy around with making the percentage slider logarithmic, just in my dev setup. If I like it I'll send you a file and you can see how you like it. Any merging issues that arise can be sorted out when that happens, if it happens. The code shouldn't be very complicated.

2 hours ago, ttpt said:

The entire amputation system of survival only applies to the player

This doesn't read well. Things matter in the game because they impact the player. The player is the center of the game and the point of the game. A system that removes the player's ability to fight, or walk, as the result of single hit seems ... somewhat ... relevant to how well the game works.

Because we're talking amputation (great feature), could you consider adding a way to craft  a prothesis ?  Like a wooden leg in a "Frostfall/Campfire" style ?  By gathering some pieces of wood and leather straps, you could make a temporary leg/arm. 

I think there are already mods offering the assets for that but I have no idea how they work (custom body maybe ?  Because if it's something you have to equip, one would have to reset the limb for the prothesis to appear)

Sorry for my broken english :D

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

On a side note I'm getting really fucking tired of waiting on responses from mod authors for permissions etc. Some are just ignorantly blanking me altogether. A simple yes or no would be nice. So you know what....... fuck em.

They can ban me for all I care at this point. 

/rant.

This. Not to mention the heap of completely abandoned mods like Hydra Slavegirls and Defeat that'd need a lot of revision and no one alive to permit it. In the "real world" IP not defended in court is up for grabs and copyright always moves into the public domain after the owner dies + X amount of predetermined time. 

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

This. Not to mention the heap of completely abandoned mods like Hydra Slavegirls and Defeat that'd need a lot of revision and no one alive to permit it. In the "real world" IP not defended in court is up for grabs and copyright always moves into the public domain after the owner dies + X amount of predetermined time. 

Those I can understand. In my book, if they've been gone a long time then I don't think anyone will have much trouble with you taking over/making patches/reusing resources. As long as you're not being a dick about like trying to sell it or claim credit for it. 

It's the people that are obviously still active and don't reply that annoy the piss out of me. A bit of common courtesy is all I'm asking for. 

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

Because we're talking amputation (great feature), could you consider adding a way to craft  a prothesis ?  Like a wooden leg in a "Frostfall/Campfire" style ?  By gathering some pieces of wood and leather straps, you could make a temporary leg/arm. 

I think there are already mods offering the assets for that but I have no idea how they work (custom body maybe ?  Because if it's something you have to equip, one would have to reset the limb for the prothesis to appear)

Sorry for my broken english :D

Sorry but I looked at this before. Replacing with prosthetics would require models created specifically for amp framework and I think there would be many models required for a single outfit.  

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Those I can understand. In my book, if they've been gone a long time then I don't think anyone will have much trouble with you taking over/making patches/reusing resources. As long as you're not being a dick about like trying to sell it or claim credit for it. 

It's the people that are obviously still active and don't reply that annoy the piss out of me. A bit of common courtesy is all I'm asking for. 

It's not worth fighting with that person.  Many mod authors tried, and only drama ever ensued.  As you said, just do what you intend to, and depending if that person is a good or bad mood, you'll get a response.  I'm not even sure ranting about it here is a good idea, because the thread might derail.

Thanks for your reply on the prothesis.

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

It's not worth fighting with that person.  Many mod authors tried, and only drama ever ensued.  As you said, just do what you intend to, and depending if that person is a good or bad mood, you'll get a response.  I'm not even sure ranting about it here is a good idea, because the thread might derail.

Oh it's not just one person. I've about 5 or 6 requests for permissions pending. But I'll leave it there. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Saw one of the posts you were talking about, was half the reason I left the comments I did. No reason to straight up ignore another mod author like that, other than arrogance. The permissions within the modding community are all out of whack anyway, there's no reason a community dedicated to modifying existing content should be subject to rules that are stricter than actual laws surrounding it.

Good work on the Beta by the way, the wheel is pretty great.

Hey @Monoman1, I saw you were looking to include cover animations in SLS. Sexlab sexual fame also has a cover animation, and is better than DCL's imo (no arm clipping). I looked at permissions, and they seemed pretty strict but Versh hasn't logged on to the site in 3 years. So I don't know how you would go about contacting them. Maybe it would be ok to use the anim and credit Versh in mod page and mcm/ and remove if it becomes an issue. Either way, I'd personally much rather have sexual fame installed than Cursed loot which I don't care for in the slightest. 

9 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Hey @Monoman1, I saw you were looking to include cover animations in SLS. Sexlab sexual fame also has a cover animation, and is better than DCL's imo (no arm clipping). I looked at permissions, and they seemed pretty strict but Versh hasn't logged on to the site in 3 years. So I don't know how you would go about contacting them. Maybe it would be ok to use the anim and credit Versh in mod page and mcm/ and remove if it becomes an issue. Either way, I'd personally much rather have sexual fame installed than Cursed loot which I don't care for in the slightest. 

SLSF uses the zaz cover anim by the look of it. The problem with the zaz version is that there is awful footstep looping sounds. Even when standing still. DCL's version also has this. But footsteps are a lot less frequent. It's something, for me at least, that when you notice it it becomes more annoying. 

And since I know nothing about animations I don't even know why it does it. Not to talk about how to fix it. 

28 minutes ago, Last_Light said:

I always considered these cover animations to be the best, though it's a matter of opinion obviously.

With DAR and SLS's invisible armor you can set the topless animation to play when wearing only topless clothing pieces too. Plus it has a LoS addon. 

I'll take a look at that tomorrow. But again:

Asset use permissionYou must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file

Same old story. 

What I'll probably do is just include zaz cover animation in the mod. T.ara's been fairly cool regarding permissions in the past. Then you can swap in whatever animation you wish. Will at least stop the mod relying on external mods for the cover mechanics. 

Next version. Tomorrow possibly... all going well.

I'm pretty happy with the 'last action' button. Makes the wheel a lot easier to use IMO. 

- Added daydreaming to cum addiction. When your character starts to become desperate for cum she'll start to daydream a little and see the world from a unique perspective. 
- Added 'last action' to the wheel. A handy short-cut to repeat what you did previously. 
- Updated some of the bend over animations with thanks again to audhol.
- Bend over and let nearby Npcs go to town on your ass (STA Spanks). Get up to stop.
- Added a way for you to add RapeTats to PAH and SBC slaves or Npcs wearing heavy bondage via the wheel. Needs charcoal sticks (only thing I could think of).
- Added Devious Drowning effect - Swimming while wearing heavy bondage will quickly drain your stamina. Once your stamina is gone your health will drop quickly. Swimming in heavy bondage is deadly! Don't do it for anything except very short periods of time. 
- Added 'fly you fools' to combat idles. Tries to force nearby followers to flee with you in fights you can't possibly win. Stops automatically when combat ends or you can manually toggle to re-engage. 
- Added starting cum, devices & rape tats to kennel slaves to give it that 'lived in' feel. Tats not working for some reason even though they show in slavetats mcm. Waiting on a reply from slavetats author. 
- Added toggle for equipping Devious suits (hobbleskirt, pet suit, straitjacket etc) in the kennel. Default off. 
- Stick out tongue no longer requires your mouth be open. Selecting a tongue will automatically open your mouth. 
- Rejigged the tongue menu to make swapping between tongues easier. 
- Added cover animation from Zaz to SLS. Credit to Zaz/t.ara. DCL no longer required for covering self. 
- Allowed the use of activators (beds) when your arms are cut off. Disallowed the use of furniture instead. 
- Fixed bad start up logic in Devious Effects quest. 
- Added check to auto suck that their balls are mostly full before sucking otherwise what's the point.
- Added a way for you to configure the name of the bikini mod SLS should check for in the Mcm. Change the 'bikinimodname' in BikiniArmors.json.
- Added SexlabNoStrip keyword check to your armor for sleep deprivation. 
- Fixed items from previous outfits bleeding into new outfits. 
- Auto return your stuff from the chest when leaving the kennel. 
- Kennel keeper will also strip your weapons now. 
- Fixed magicka rate debuff when cum hungry or worse and buff when satisfied (nobody reported this? tut tut)
- Fixed bug in cry for help sex scene not starting.

New beta version posted in the old post. 

1. TesEdit reports errors. Something like 'Found FLORA expected blah blah'. I believe this is actually an oversight in TesEdit and not an actual error. Maybe it's fixed in newer versions of tesedit. Mines old. 

2. Don't supposed anyone's figured out what mod is closing the PC mouth periodically (besides cursed loot?).