22 minutes ago, cascen said:

hi do i have to re download dcl ?? i am not fan of dcl mod,what happen w/o dcl installed?

DCL is needed for the cover mechanic. Survival can be used without DCL. 

All that's needed is that DCLs files are installed. The esp doesn't need to active. 

Just make sure to rerun FNIS after installing DCL to install the cover animation. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If I remember right I think @Lupine00 looked at that and found it could have some issues.

If this thing is causing issue. please look into it. It is a good to have.

for example it automatically change the hair color of some yando hairs when equipped.

I do not use it for any other purpose. I will remove it and see if the problem still exist.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Most likely a timing thing created by Go To Bed. Depending on where the crosshairs is pointing when the sleep menu is opened. The Object Ref under the crosshairs is captured when the sleep menu is opened. 

Pointing at nothing - Considered as sleeping on the ground. 

Pointing at the bed - sleeping in bed. 

Ohhh... that is clearly it, thanks.  While the character is autopiloting into bed, of course the crosshairs go all over the place with the shifting view.  Or it might just be me, moving the view around to watch the character going to bed like some peeping Tom.  Ha!  Well, I'll just treat this as a minigame to keep crosshairs aimed at the bed, then.  ;)

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

DCL is needed for the cover mechanic. Survival can be used without DCL. 

All that's needed is that DCLs files are installed. The esp doesn't need to active. 

Just make sure to rerun FNIS after installing DCL to install the cover animation. 

i got the point about mechanic,but i am asking if i have to download the whole dcl mod or jus tthe single file for the cover tingie?!?!

10 minutes ago, cascen said:

i got the point about mechanic,but i am asking if i have to download the whole dcl mod or jus tthe single file for the cover tingie?!?!

Well yea. 

The animation needed is in the download.

You could possibly cut the actual installed files back to just the animation files plus the fins behaviour file if you really want. 

14 minutes ago, drone24 said:

No just wondering if there would be some more compatibility such as DF resistance loss during events.

Oh right. 

I haven't played ToH at all yet. So I've no idea really. 

10 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

possible super small bug

the coins on the table in front of the "pay toll" box in Solitude are not marked as owned by anyone, so you can just grab em and no crime... (took one by accident and freaked out but no one cared...) ?

I think they can let you away with it. What is it, 4 septims? 

Only 96 left to go to afford one default toll ?

2 hours ago, drone24 said:

Will there be compatibility with Troubles of Heroine?

I use SLS and Troubles of Heroine together without conflicts so far.

Chances are rather slim that there can be conflicts, because ToH mainly adds NPC and Followers, while SLS effects more the PC.

The performance of your ToH followers depends on your follower framework.

Also the followers get recognized by SLS if in party.

ToH followers come with own equipment, but I think they work with any armor if you have SLS set up to confiscate follower equipment.

ToH adds new buildings outside of cities while SLS doesn't add any, so there can't be a conflict either.

So far most/all ToH NPCs don't work with force greets and only make comments => one less issue to worry about (breaking quest scenes for example by force greeting).

AND!

STA and SLS spankings and comments go well with ToH ?

EDIT: oops, sorry I think I missunderstood you. Thought you asked for possibe compatibility issue, instead of possible integration ?

46 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Oh right. 

I haven't played ToH at all yet. So I've no idea really. 

It would be a good mod to add compatibility or integrate offers reasons why the dragonborn wont be respected.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you ever want to 'follow' a record in TesEdit (Where like a ARMO record has a list of ARMAs for example) Hold down CTRL and click the formID. This will bring you directly to that record. 'Back' on your mouse will move you back as well. 

Thanks!  I've finally seen my dummy mistake, too, that is, I just hit the entry in the 'referenced by' tab and it takes me to the correct ARMO entry as well.  Progress!  :D

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But I think you might be over doing it a bit maybe? A bikini should just be a thong and something that just about covers your characters nipples. Anything else should really be considered full armor. I mean if all your armors are considered bikinis then there's no real difference between a full armor licence and a bikini licence. 

Pretty much all my 'full' armors are fairly skimpy replacement stuff but definitely not as revealing as TAWoBA bikinis IMO. 

It's up to you though in the end.

I really think we are on the same page, here.  I'm actually being very selective, as well.  Even for the more revealing armors, I'm being a stickler about wether or not something should qualify as a Bikini armor.  Primarily, it should look like a bra and panties.  No cleavage?  Not Bikini.  No ass cheeks?  Not Bikini.  No bare hips?  Not Bikini.  

For me, I'm using classic 'Red Sonya' imagery (of course) as a baseline.  I'm alright with some of those armors adding say, front thigh plates or pauldrons to the armor, perhaps, but the body must look like it's prepared for a day at the beach... THOSE kinda beaches, hehe.  

But with what I have installed, there really is very few of those.  Like you say, even the more revealing and downright skimpy armors are more than what I'd call 'Bikini armor', even though they are hot as fuck.  lol.   That's why I'm trying to be so thorough, though.  I don't want to miss out on ones that CAN qualify, particularly if they are craftable or have been added into leveled lists, so that my little lass can actually find an armor like this adventuring, or simply craft one, instead of having to admin spawn them (which I don't care to do, personally, but hey, we do what we must).  I really just wanna have an opportunity to try out Survival's Bikini function but not cheese it, and have the armor my chick's wearing really LOOK Bikini.  It's even more cool that the armors ARE rare, and I suspect I'll not often find them in the world or see them on NPC's, for example... So when I do, it'll be a treat ;)

Regardless, it's a fun learning experience getting back into TESEdit, Nifscope, Wrye Bash, and whatnot... I haven't gone to this much length for over a decade when I was going heavy in Oblivion, doing much this very same stuff back then.  Super fun!  I'm learning lots, too.

Have fun, peeps, I'll be sticking around this mod for sure, to check out all the rad stuff it adds :D  

EDIT:  You know, I just want to thank both @Monoman1 and @legraf for all of your help, guys.  I'd never have been able to successfully do this without you both, and fuckin A this mod is SUPER rad.  Got my bikini armors done.  Probably less than 5% of my armors qualify, but now I can get survival to recognize them properly!  You guys rock on toast!  Thanks!

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

the coins on the table in front of the "pay toll" box in Solitude are not marked as owned by anyone, so you can just grab em and no crime... (took one by accident and freaked out but no one cared...)

If you have Bondage Furniture World, taking those coins can trigger a BFW crime.

But I thought those coins were owned ... at least they were at one point?

Hey guys, I've keyworded some of my armors with Bikini, but I just now logged into Skyrim, and used the MCM to go to Survival so I could build my list of Bikini armors.

But the options remain greyed out :(  

I'm currently double-checking my keywords for typo's, to ensure they use my load order ID of Survival in the number part.  I don't think that is my problem.

What are some reasons I might still not be able to build my Bikini armor list in Survival?

What are _SLS_WeaponReady and _SLS_WeaponUnready, and how do I prevent hundreds of them building up in my game, resulting in stack dumps? It was really bad in 5.76, went away when I regressed to 5.70 (started new game), and it's started doing the same in 5.86 (also new game).

At the simplest level, what feature do I disable to lighten my script load?

Thanks

P.S. In the hopes it will be helpful, I have attached my most recent save with papyrus log, script manager log, and load order.

20200126.zip

Oh, wait... I disabled licenses whole-cloth!  I think that might be it, as it appears Bikini armor stuffs is a part of the license function.  I'm going to go in game and check that, and if it works, I'll edit this post so others know, too.

Orrrrr.... Do I need to do some sort of TESEdit Merged Patch in order for this to work?  Which mods would I do that with, my affected armor mods and survival?  any masters such as Update.esm and the unofficial patch.esp included in that???

Regarding the _SLS_WeaponReady and such, my guess is it's a part of the 'Licence' system also somehow, but I'm sure that some other person will come by and help with that.  I'm just guessing that's where it's coming from; Having a woman character walking around openly carrying a sword in the mysoginistic Survival setting.  Again, guessing, hope it helps you sleuth though.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Well I only noticed cuz I was in a hurry trying to get out of Solitude without getting spanked because I was on my way to solo clear out a whole fort of bandits (Civil War initiation quest), and I was in such a hurry, and I clicked on the toll box and heard that {Cha Ching}} sound that tells you done messed up and the po po getting ready to come take you to jail... ?

This is what i am trying to avoid?

Spoiler

1768419810_Fawn-Skyrim2020-01-2701_36_00.thumb.jpg.e732c660f4bff128a73f5693837735e1.jpg

Edit:  Nevermind, I had a problem but got it sorted out.  

If anyone is trying to use Tes5Edit to combine containers, in an effort to both get a bikini entry point (fix your greyed out create bikini list in MCM) and also keep a containers current lists of what it has (merchant, bandit chests in the world, etc) lemme know and I'll do my best to help you and include pictures.  

2 hours ago, merctime said:

Hey guys, I've keyworded some of my armors with Bikini, but I just now logged into Skyrim, and used the MCM to go to Survival so I could build my list of Bikini armors.

But the options remain greyed out :(  

Ahh... merctime, I'm afraid you're too optimistic about what that Build Bikini List thing does.  It doesn't distribute all sorts of armor that have the bikini keyword... it specifically distributes only the armor pieces from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

For the armor you have modified, it should already be available by whatever means it is normally available... purchasable from merchants at the appropriate level for instance, just as it was before you added the keyword to it.  There's no need to make any other changes - refer to the original mods and how they say you can obtain the armor.  That's still the way, just now it'll be considered "bikini" by Survival.  Though if you're not using the bikini license, I'm not sure you need that keyword at all!

1 hour ago, rookie189 said:

Anyone know why Survival would be telling me my Papyrus Util is out of date? Played on .579 for weeks without issue. All I did was update Survival, install milk addict, and rebuild my patches. According to MO nothing is overwriting my SexLabFramework (v1.62).

The papyrus utility that comes with SL 1.62 is out of date.  The new Survival version has added a warning to players to let them know - but the old version of papyrus utility was already a problem, just not one the mod was polite enough to tell you about.  Get papyrus util 3.3 from here.

4 minutes ago, legraf said:

Ahh... merctime, I'm afraid you're too optimistic about what that Build Bikini List thing does.  It doesn't distribute all sorts of armor that have the bikini keyword... it specifically distributes only the armor pieces from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

For the armor you have modified, it should already be available by whatever means it is normally available... purchasable from merchants at the appropriate level for instance, just as it was before you added the keyword to it.  There's no need to make any other changes - refer to the original mods and how they say you can obtain the armor.  That's still the way, just now it'll be considered "bikini" by Survival.  Though if you're not using the bikini license, I'm not sure you need that keyword at all!

LOL this is EPIC news xD  Ooookay I understand now, and thanks for this enlightenment, Legraf!  I appreciate you greatly.

Still, it's fun to bang my way around learning all this stuff.  Just about got my containers in my xEdit merged patch all sorted out... Like, all of them, lol.  

So now I'm super stoked to come back here and read your information.  Knowing is half the battle! (qeue GI Joe music).  And I'm super stoked that I'll be able to start generating Bikini xp to boot xD

Thanks again, buddy! ?