1 hour ago, DaMan1 said:

there must be cum but there is that pixel things. have anyone seen something like it before?

Some people have had problems with the vanilla zaz texture for red spanked breasts. Try the file posted here instead: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118840-spank-that-ass/?do=findComment&comment=2756408

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

To be grossly unhelpful, it's probably something SE specific. Most of the problems so far with SE is just that the environments simply are not like for like. 

PapyrusUtil is not the same and engine fixes doesn't exist (as far as I know). And since I don't play SE I'm probably not going to have much in the line of answers. The only thing I can say is that it sounds like something to do with inventory checking for licences. Maybe try turning licences off and test again. 

Your suggestions seem to be kind of right and I must correct my previous description. It does not crash when entering the "Whiterun City" space but when standing too close to a toll collector. Even with all the toll related features turned off and licences turned off. This is not instant however. It takes a few seconds to crash. Talking to a toll collector makes the crash almost immediate.

I remember having that problem with an earlier version of SLS as well. I don't remember which version but getting to close to an enforcer crashed the game.

But since .579 works fine, I'll stick with it. It's a bit sad since the recent additions are awesome but I'm not nearly code savy enough to help you track down the problem for SE. Maybe future versions will work at some point out of the box again. ^^'

Well, thank you regardless. SLS is an awesome mod.

PS: Just for your infomation. SE has 2 different "Engine Fixes" like mods. One that is from meh321 (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10547?tab=description) and one from aers (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=description). They do different things, can be used together and are quite a bit different from the LE version I believe.

4 hours ago, Silvain said:

But since .579 works fine, I'll stick with it. It's a bit sad since the recent additions are awesome but I'm not nearly code savy enough to help you track down the problem for SE. Maybe future versions will work at some point out of the box again. ^^'

For the lolz I loaded up SE with Nomkaz' version. 

Can't seem to recreate any issue. Talked to the guys in whiterun, took a stroll around Falkreath. No CTD. 

Granted, my load order is extremely sparse. 

Only thing I noticed is that the splash page of the Mcm doesn't load up and the Mcms, in general, are woefully slow in SE. 

Im not sure if this is the best place to ask but im using the modified TAWOBA esp for devious devices linked here and having an issue: 

Whenever I have a corset worn my panties/thong (now slot 49) are completely invisible, but still equipped. I made sure to build a merged patch and checked the devious underneath settings in the MCM to make sure nothing was hiding that slot but I still cant figure it out... Any help would be lovely, thx!

Edit: NVM it either randomly fixed itself or I fixed it somehow?? yay ?

Edit 2: It stopped working again, im so confused :(

1 hour ago, candibelle said:

Im not sure if this is the best place to ask but im using the modified TAWOBA esp for devious devices linked here and having an issue: 

Whenever I have a corset worn my panties/thong (now slot 49) are completely invisible, but still equipped. I made sure to build a merged patch and checked the devious underneath settings in the MCM to make sure nothing was hiding that slot but I still cant figure it out... Any help would be lovely, thx!

Do you have Devious Devices installed? 

DD has a feature that hides certain slots when an item is worn in a "covering" slot. The default is set to hide chastity belts and nipple piercings and such when you have a slot 32 item worn. This can (and should) be all disabled in the Devious device MCM menu. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Do you have Devious Devices installed? 

DD has a feature that hides certain slots when an item is worn in a "covering" slot. The default is set to hide chastity belts and nipple piercings and such when you have a slot 32 item worn. This can (and should) be all disabled in the Devious device MCM menu. 

Ya I do, the problem im describing is with devious device corsets. I disabled all the devious underneath options that hide stuff

3 hours ago, candibelle said:

Ya I do, the problem im describing is with devious device corsets. I disabled all the devious underneath options that hide stuff

Are you using the SL Survival option "Half-naked cover"?  I'm not sure how that interacts with various devices.  It ought not to cause this problem, but perhaps try toggling it and see what happens.

Maybe a more likely problem is that the DD corset includes slot 49 for some reason.  Though I think those should only use slot 58 ... are you sure you didn't miss a Devices Underneath option?  There are two pages of them I believe, and this would be in the second page (slot 58).

3 hours ago, candibelle said:

Yea I've seen this with my version too. It's not something to do with the device hider. I'd hazard a guess that it's to do with the corset trying to link up with a chastity belt where it becomes one model. It's probably a stacked ARMA with different slot configuration. 

1 hour ago, legraf said:

Are you using the SL Survival option "Half-naked cover"?  I'm not sure how that interacts with various devices.  It ought not to cause this problem, but perhaps try toggling it and see what happens.

Maybe a more likely problem is that the DD corset includes slot 49 for some reason.  Though I think those should only use slot 58 ... are you sure you didn't miss a Devices Underneath option?  There are two pages of them I believe, and this would be in the second page (slot 58).

Mhm I tried that half naked option both on and off and it didnt change anything with the problem. I completely disabled the hider so I dont think thats the issue!

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

The panty/thongs are visible when the corset is not worn?

Yup!

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea I've seen this with my version too. It's not something to do with the device hider. I'd hazard a guess that it's to do with the corset trying to link up with a chastity belt where it becomes one model. It's probably a stacked ARMA with different slot configuration. 

Aww I see! Well I have no idea how to fix that so I guess Ill have to try to avoid the corsets. (even tho I dont usually CHOOSE to get locked into one ?) Thank you everyone for trying to help!

Thanks again for a great mod. And maybe te following suggestion has already been made : dd or dcl has the option to manipulate the locks of devices you put on. Wouldnt it be nice of the toll guards if they check your locks and then propperly lock them, for your own protection ofcourse :)

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

For the lolz I loaded up SE with Nomkaz' version. 

Can't seem to recreate any issue. Talked to the guys in whiterun, took a stroll around Falkreath. No CTD. 

Granted, my load order is extremely sparse. 

Only thing I noticed is that the splash page of the Mcm doesn't load up and the Mcms, in general, are woefully slow in SE. 

Well... Now I did as well and it works.

Seems like I'm too stupid to make a proper conversion. Thank you for your time and sorry for bothering you with this... I'll write Nomkaz a pm, maybe he/she can teach me the way of the proper port.

1 hour ago, SamBooka said:

Thanks again for a great mod. And maybe te following suggestion has already been made : dd or dcl has the option to manipulate the locks of devices you put on. Wouldnt it be nice of the toll guards if they check your locks and then propperly lock them, for your own protection ofcourse :)

Yea this was brought up before. Manipulating the locks is a bit of an exploit because I'm not sure they can be unmanipulated. I'm sure sls isn't the only mod with this problem. Lock manipulation is a  bit broken and either needs more support or needs to be removed really. Best I can do is remove the collar from your inventory when it's unlocked. 

If all people want is non locking aesthetic devices then that could easily be provided in another mod IMO. 

13 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

I was trying to write EatingSleepingDrinking support for the mod, then went to compile -- man, dependency after dependency missing.

Welcome to the joy of scripting. Survival is especially soft dependency heavy so you'll get a lot of that. 

If you're stuck on something in particular let me know. 

21 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Welcome to the joy of scripting. Survival is especially soft dependency heavy so you'll get a lot of that. 

Will do! Going to slowly plug away at the errors until I get really stuck on something I can't find.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea this was brought up before. Manipulating the locks is a bit of an exploit because I'm not sure they can be unmanipulated. I'm sure sls isn't the only mod with this problem. Lock manipulation is a  bit broken and either needs more support or needs to be removed really. Best I can do is remove the collar from your inventory when it's unlocked. 

I already discussed the details of this, maybe back a page or so?

Kimy's suggestions was to remove the device and re-add it, which causes it to not be manipulated, and requires no special magic.

It is, indeed, a solution - just a technically inelegant one that is a little slow if you must do it for more than one device.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I already discussed the details of this, maybe back a page or so?

Kimy's suggestions was to remove the device and re-add it, which causes it to not be manipulated, and requires no special magic.

It is, indeed, a solution - just a technically inelegant one that is a little slow if you must do it for more than one device.

If I can't detect that the lock is manipulated then the guard would just have to stop you every time you pass and unequip and re-equip the device. This is not acceptable hence my suggestion to just remove the collar when unlocked. 

Unfortunately this problem also extends to beyond cursed collar to every other device. If you really wanted to you could build up a stock of manipulated devices to fool most mods I'd imagine. Does DFC check devices are properly locked?  I simply pretend the manipulate mechanic doesn't exist as It shouldn't. At least not in it's current form. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Alright, I'm down to one dependency issue. Can't quite get SLAX to compile properly, appears to be referencing a script from SLD, but I'm not familiar with how namespaces work with Papyrus -- is there an issue with how _fw_utils is declared in SLD / the way it's being called?:

Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(532,26): variable _fw_utils is undefined

6 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

Alright, I'm down to one dependency issue. Can't quite get SLAX to compile properly, appears to be referencing a script from SLD, but I'm not familiar with how namespaces work with Papyrus -- is there an issue with how _fw_utils is declared in SLD / the way it's being called?:

Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(532,26): variable _fw_utils is undefined

I thought that was fixed. 

Either update slax or install disparity.

Is the half naked cover feature supposed to play an animation that covers only the exposed parts... or does it just use the standard cover animation for both chest and pubic region? I guess I'm just not sure what it's suppose to do so I can't tell if it's working or not. How do I know if this feature is working?

20 hours ago, candibelle said:

This is a known issue with the corsets, as Monoman1 suggested it is related to corsets hiding equipped chastity belts, if you increase the priority of the panty/thong's Armor Addon (ARMA) Record above 6 they should show up while wearing a corset.

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Okay, can you do me one favor? 

Try replacing your DDx esm with this file and see if that corrects the invisible panty issue. 

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm 2.18 MB · 0 downloads

Woww that worked! My wood elf thanks you!

OvergwK.png 

3 hours ago, Tenri said:

This is a known issue with the corsets, as Monoman1 suggested it is related to corsets hiding equipped chastity belts, if you increase the priority of the panty/thong's Armor Addon (ARMA) Record above 6 they should show up while wearing a corset.

Tbh I have no idea how to do that but Corsayr gave me an esm that fixed it! Thanks a bunch guys! ❤️

EDIT: Im testing it and it only works like half the time when I first launch the game, its super weird... Ill have to look into changing that ARMA record thing maybe!