1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Exporting the settings with low stats really shouldn't matter because the value saved doesn't depend on your current stats. 

I don't really think the Export alone did it. Defeat's configure and reset options are quite invasive, sometimes they reset effects and values from other mods. I think it was more the combination of factors during that particular incident that let to my quandary.

SL Survival things i use an old version from Papyrus, its the newest and in mod organizer on the top of the left side and i even tried with manuel install and new game, but its still the same.The mod is working with V0.579, but with v0.581 and v0.583 is this problem with papyrus. I disabled all other mods what sls do not need, still the same.

14 minutes ago, GuitarKing said:

SL Survival things i use an old version from Papyrus, its the newest and in mod organizer on the top of the left side and i even tried with manuel install and new game, but its still the same.The mod is working with V0.579, but with v0.581 and v0.583 is this problem with papyrus. I disabled all other mods what sls do not need, still the same.

Nope sorry. SLS is asking papyrusUtil itself to return it's version and if it says it's not new then it's not new I'm afraid. 

Right click PapyrusUtil in the left window, Information, Conflicts.

Something is overwriting it. 

PS. Not directed at you but if I have to answer this one more time I might actually crack up completely :)

1 hour ago, GuitarKing said:

Are you using the newest Papyrus? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705?

I had the same problem. For some reason I thought SexLab Framework had the newest Papyrus Util but it is in fact outdated. Installing this one fixed the problem for me.

1 hour ago, GuitarKing said:

re you using MO or Votex? If so what you want is to put it at the bottom of the left side.

Each item as it goes down the left side overwrites things above it. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Any thoughts on maybe adding some kind of mechanic where high arousal makes it harder to hide? Maybe at >90 a quick animation plays? Maybe something from Gunslicer?

Honestly I can achieve the effect with Arousal Widget + some other loss of control  features in other mods, but was just curious what your take would be on it... 

Maybe even look at how several things function related to combat and NPC relations when arousal is high. Some other mods out there that do this, but again would just be interested to see the Monoman approach since you have taken several older ideas and made them 100x better.

8 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Any thoughts on maybe adding some kind of mechanic where high arousal makes it harder to hide? Maybe at >90 a quick animation plays? Maybe something from Gunslicer?

Honestly I can achieve the effect with Arousal Widget + some other loss of control  features in other mods, but was just curious what your take would be on it... 

Maybe even look at how several things function related to combat and NPC relations when arousal is high. Some other mods out there that do this, but again would just be interested to see the Monoman approach since you have taken several older ideas and made them 100x better.

Not sure I follow. 

Arousal up, sneak down?

In general I find gameplay mechanics that require keeping arousal in check to be a bit annoying. Particularily because arousal can jump very quickly or just get locked at 100. 

Sneaking through a dungeon. Oh wait my arousal is high. Got to stop and masturbate for a bit. Seems a  bit ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, greenishp said:

Is there a way to get custom followers to work for the toll requirement, or is it limited to vanilla followers only?

Custom followers should work fine as long as they use the vanilla follower system. 

Followers that invent their own follower system (like interesting npcs) wont. 

Generally if the follower is recognised by aft/eff they should work

2 hours ago, PikaKen said:

Hi I have a question, is it weird that cum addiction's hunger values and effective hunger values are always stuck at 0 even though there's addition gain? Or am I doing something wrong ?

By default you need to have increased your addiction level to at least  'cum tolerant' before you develop a need for cum. 

20 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I use cursed loot for keys but practically everything is turned off except for spawning keys. But it's a big mod to use just for keys. Sls does have a chance to spawn keys for you to pickpocket as well, just in case you're not aware. 

Deviously Enchanted Chests is a lighter way to do that. I dropped DCL a couple of games back, as I was bored of the content, and just wanted a trap in very rare circumstances (to keep DFC removal useful) and the odd key.

Laura's Bondage Shop is another way to get removals. It defaults to completely unaffordable, but you can turn it down to merely expensive. I think it was balanced for much more cash-rich games.

Another option is Devious Lore. It has some interesting things in it. I really like some parts of it.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure I follow. 

Arousal up, sneak down?

SLD will do it for you. It will also make you fall over, if you wish.

SLA(R) already plays animations for arousal. You can simply swap them. I was planning to add some additional ones in SLAX, which keeps getting pushed back, but I will get there.

I think it makes more sense there than in SLS, as adding new arousal animations in SLS means you simply have to disable the existing ones in SLA(R). It means Monoman has to re-implement a feature that already exists in a mod almost everyone already has, when a simple guide on how to swap one animation for another would let people use whatever animation they like.

How exactly does the "auto-suck" mechanic trigger? Do you need to be up close and looking at the creature, or just nearby? I had it happen once, right after blowing a horse and failing to make it cum. After that though, it's never happened. Not even after spending days in the "Ravenous" stage and standing right next to a horse with 100 arousal. Since it's a new feature, I can't tell if I did something wrong, or if it's just not working. ><;

Relevant info;

• Using the SSE port of V0.583.
  • Have "Auto-Suck" option toggled on.
  • Auto-Suck is set to start triggering at the "Hungry" stage.
  • The chance of it triggering is set to 50%, but the tooltip states that it should happen 100% of the time at Ravenous.
  • Creature arousal needs to be at 50 for auto-suck to trigger.
1 hour ago, shar181 said:

How exactly does the "auto-suck" mechanic trigger? Do you need to be up close and looking at the creature, or just nearby? I had it happen once, right after blowing a horse and failing to make it cum. After that though, it's never happened. Not even after spending days in the "Ravenous" stage and standing right next to a horse with 100 arousal. Since it's a new feature, I can't tell if I did something wrong, or if it's just not working. ><;

Relevant info;

• Using the SSE port of V0.583.
  • Have "Auto-Suck" option toggled on.
  • Auto-Suck is set to start triggering at the "Hungry" stage.
  • The chance of it triggering is set to 50%, but the tooltip states that it should happen 100% of the time at Ravenous.
  • Creature arousal needs to be at 50 for auto-suck to trigger.

Cant check exactly right now but from the top of my head: 

Need to have passed within greeting distance of the creature. Greeting must not be in cool down. Cool down is as low as possible 0.01 hours. 

Creature can't be hostile obviously

Need to have blow job animations

Then needs to pass the chances you've mentioned. 

I think once all the conditions are met and you only fail for the % chance check you get a notification like 'uhh, look at that lovely fat cock. But I'd better not' or something like that. 

I start to think if player wearing any vibrating plug, the guard can activated it via magic, like devious sustain spell, in random condition. like your mods spark the ass. it will be nice...

Dragonborn DLC itself Neloth can cast some weird spell to player too....

Since now, I don't find any good mod about remote vibrator. 

So I tried converting the new SLS Version to special edition using the same method as before (cathedral optimizer then resaving in the new CK and even generating a new SEQ file). But for some reason - even on a completely fresh game - the game crashes as soon as loading into the city space of Whiterun. I also observed the same crash in Falkreath. Breezehome and other buildings are fine it's the outside space that causes problems. V .579 works completely fine.

Any idea why this could be happening?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I think once all the conditions are met and you only fail for the % chance check you get a notification like 'uhh, look at that lovely fat cock. But I'd better not' or something like that. 

I guess I'll keep trying! It's possible the greeting cooldown is the problem, especially if its a shared cooldown with STA.

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

So I tried converting the new SLS Version to special edition using the same method as before (cathedral optimizer then resaving in the new CK and even generating a new SEQ file). But for some reason - even on a completely fresh game - the game crashes as soon as loading into the city space of Whiterun. I also observed the same crash in Falkreath. Breezehome and other buildings are fine it's the outside space that causes problems. V .579 works completely fine.

Any idea why this could be happening?

To be grossly unhelpful, it's probably something SE specific. Most of the problems so far with SE is just that the environments simply are not like for like. 

PapyrusUtil is not the same and engine fixes doesn't exist (as far as I know). And since I don't play SE I'm probably not going to have much in the line of answers. The only thing I can say is that it sounds like something to do with inventory checking for licences. Maybe try turning licences off and test again. 

28 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I guess I'll keep trying! It's possible the greeting cooldown is the problem, especially if its a shared cooldown with STA.

I don't think so because animals can't spank. I don't know how cool down works internally. Does it stop all hellos from happening or just that specific one. If I had to guess I'd say it's the latter. 

20 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Quick question, couldn't find the answer via search but I may just be blind.

Does SLS register the SLAX bikini keyword or just the keyword changes made using TES5Edit?

Slax bikini tag works for everything if I remember right. 

EXCEPT bonus bikini armor from bikini experience as that's applied via perk which is not possible to do for slaxs tag. 

3 hours ago, Black714 said:

I start to think if player wearing any vibrating plug, the guard can activated it via magic, like devious sustain spell, in random condition. like your mods spark the ass. it will be nice...

Dragonborn DLC itself Neloth can cast some weird spell to player too....

Since now, I don't find any good mod about remote vibrator. 

Hmm. Perhaps instead of every npc knowing that you are plugged and they also know some magic to trigger vibration. 

Instead just add a chance for ass spanks to trigger vibration. 

Helps encourage the mentality of pain = pleasure.

On 1/31/2020 at 1:03 AM, Monoman1 said:

Is it even possible to play as a merchant? Theres no real economy in skyrim. Everything has a set price. So it's not like you can buy some sky forge steel in whiterun and sell it in markarth for a profit. 

Additionally. If the only requirement for confiscation was that the item was not equipped it would utterly neuter the whole thing. All you would have to do after a couple of days out adventuring is simply unequip everything when you get to town.

Not sure I understand. Why not just turn the clothes licence off?

Mmm. I dunno. It comes back to the point about being able to completely get around the obstacle by simply not using it around guards, which is about 90% of skyrim. 

For this maybe just turn the entire licence system off and leave on 'Guard behaviors'. You'll be able to use magic freely but the guards will discipline you for it. 

Licences can already be stolen. Theres nothing particularly  special about them as they are just considered as books. As long as a mod steals books they should get stolen as well. 

Well-made mods make it possible. The biggest problem is these enforcers have no ways to figure out magically what you are carrying in a bag. I think it's little bit tougher than it was supposed to be. Well, it's me just thinking for better experiences with your mod, of course. It's not a big deal actually but I reckon you are with me. I see you want to make Skyrim real medieval Skyrim it meant to be and sexier especially when you play a female character. I do love this license system cause it has so much potential and makes Skyrim immersive than ever(A rough life for a girl. That's a real world out there).

Well, considering you having to mess with the codes, I should just turn off clothes licence. And I didn't notice the licence was in my inventory, lol. Sorry about that. Just forget about what  I said. ?

Anyway thank you for the hardwork once again. It's just a suggestion though. Look forward to your upcoming updates.

26 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

The biggest problem is these enforcers have no ways to figure out magically what you are carrying in a bag.

While I accept that side of the argument the alternative is just being stopped all the time. Every time you come into town, every time you pass a toll gate. Possibly even every time you pass a guard just to make sure you haven't picked up something you shouldn't have in between. While that is more realistic, it's a complete pain in the ass. Realism is only fun as far as it is actually fun. 

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

The biggest problem is these enforcers have no ways to figure out magically what you are carrying in a bag. I think it's little bit tougher than it was supposed to be.

You could get close to what I think you want by turning off the licenses in SLS and make wearing clothes, armor, or weapons a crime with SL Adventures (for clothing you'd have to use the Inverted option on Public Nudity).  When you're ready, charge yourself an appropriate amount for an imaginary license, then remove the law against wearing that item in the hold you're in.  You'll never be stopped and searched, but you'd better not be seen having a prohibited item equipped.  You can still make it a pretty tough world. 

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You could get close to what I think you want by turning off the licenses in SLS and make wearing clothes, armor, or weapons a crime with SL Adventures (for clothing you'd have to use the Inverted option on Public Nudity).  When you're ready, charge yourself an appropriate amount for an imaginary license, then remove the law against wearing that item in the hold you're in.  You'll never be stopped and searched, but you'd better not be seen having a prohibited item equipped.  You can still make it a pretty tough world. 

Don't the new guard behaviors in SLS do this now too? Toggles for if guards will harass you if you have weapons or armor equipped.

On 1/30/2020 at 11:30 PM, rookie189 said:

Are you using the newest Papyrus? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705?

I had the same problem. For some reason I thought SexLab Framework had the newest Papyrus Util but it is in fact outdated. Installing this one fixed the problem for me.

i all ready installed it, one time in Mod organizer and manuel, but the problem is still there. Thanks for try to help me.?

On 1/30/2020 at 11:57 PM, Corsayr said:

re you using MO or Votex? If so what you want is to put it at the bottom of the left side.

Each item as it goes down the left side overwrites things above it. 

Ok this is working, thank you. Papyrus was on the top in the left side?

On 1/30/2020 at 10:15 PM, Monoman1 said:

Nope sorry. SLS is asking papyrusUtil itself to return it's version and if it says it's not new then it's not new I'm afraid. 

Right click PapyrusUtil in the left window, Information, Conflicts.

Something is overwriting it. 

PS. Not directed at you but if I have to answer this one more time I might actually crack up completely :)

Yes there was something overwriting it in MO on the left side. it is now on the bottom and it works. Thanks.?