Just a heads up if anyone runs into this like I did. I was getting a CTD every time I got the Message "You are compelled to put on a pony item from your bag", or something like that. I would hit OK and CTD immediately everytime.  Well I did not have a Pony play item in my inventory.....I put one in and never CTD again. 

Edit: sorry I should have stated I was using SE. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Milk Addict and involves being sent to the middle of town and forced into a bound milking machine which fills the player with lactacid. Afterwards the guard will take all your milk and send you on your way. 

I called it on the second guess :) You can check the blog for proof.

I like this punishment, but it's not quite right in the middle of town. It makes more sense in the kennel. In Whiterun at least.

- Added Sex Experience (Requires SLSO) - Gain experience when you fuck different races. As your experience increases you'll gain large bonuses to stamina and stamina rate making it easier to make the same race cum. Helps offset inequality and encourages prostitution.

Nice.

- Added Sex Experience sub option - Creature corruption. Gain corruption anytime you orgasm while being fucked by a creature. Increased corruption makes it harder for the player character to cum when fucking human races the more corrupted she becomes, until eventually only creature cocks will make her cum. Does not affect your human sex partner, only the player, which means you can still service normal cocks but they just won't do it for you anymore. Priests can remove your corruption but the price is high (5,000 gold). 

Interesting. Cool mechanic, and simple.

But...

There's always a but.

In Slaverun, you will get creature fucked like crazy. It shouldn't spoil your other corruptions: daedric and anal.

Also, slavers with giant cocks should probably get some kind of bonus too, especially when it's anal.

How else can you become a total Bellamy puppet? Mmmm... Bellamy... So dreamy... ? He reminds me of a bad boss I once had.

I wanted this to happen in SLAX emergently ... but gah ... I still have some tiny fixes to do to DFC before I can get to SLAX.

This way of doing it is great though. I'm really happy, but as usual, I want more!

Slaverun slavers should always make you cum like crazy. It's just how the plot is written. Find a way Monoman. Find a way!

But seriously, this is a great idea that just needs a little love to turn it into a major feature.

Also, how can we read corruption in other mods? Are there events to adjust it? I can see it making sense for DFC to manipulate it a little extra when you beg the follower to let you fuck a dog, and I can also imagine some kind of succubus-lite mod connecting into it.

- Added minimum arousal slider for rapists. SLS will check the arousal of any rape scene started with the player and bump the rapist's arousal up to the minimum value. Why would anyone rape you if they weren't horny? Stops rape scenes from going on for ages because your rapist wasn't really in the mood to begin with.

Finally, a mod that does this the right way around to cope with the reality that SLA(R/X) don't cope with scenario driven arousal.

You've turned everything on its head, and it's awesome.

- Disable follower contraband handling when licences are disabled. 

Could this have caused the repeated attempts to search my follower, resulting in no items removed?

I had magic license disabled at the time. OTOH, follower didn't seem to have any magic items.

- Implemented DFC resistance loss severity - More severe events can drag your willpower lower than less severe events.

Did you test it works? I did test the event, but not extensively.

Spoiler

I also noticed that DFC currently had bugs in some event handlers, and an event missing, which I will fix ... today maybe ... upload tomorrow if I'm good. If I don't, your mod can spank me by proxy :) 

Currently add follower is broken because it uses Actor type, not Form. Oops. The restore resistance event registration is missing, though the handler is there, and I think remove actor probably uses Actor not form too. Or something. I only noticed when I came to write the documentation. Changes in that file had been lost due to windows doing an update while I wasn't using the machine.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes I think it's just the files need to be present. 

Don't forget to FNIS though... Does DCL use a lot of animations? I don't think so.

A paranoid person could edit the other out of the behavior file and run FNIS for modders though, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

also any option for cover for non DCL user? too bulky.

As above, simply disable the ESP.

If that's not enough, as already suggested, edit the animations list and rebuild so it's the only animation getting added from DCL.

Another approach is to take a big pair of scissors to the DCL ESP and remove everything except the armor items and AAs, then you get some nice extra devices that whatever reason aren't in base DD.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Don't forget to FNIS though... Does DCL use a lot of animations? I don't think so.

A paranoid person could edit the other out of the behavior file and run FNIS for modders though, I guess.

I was concerned about that as well, but I looked and the FNIS output shows it is a minimal hit on animations. I guess it gets most of its stuff from DD there were only like 30ish additional animations added. 

I recall some discussion about bed quality regarding the College, but I've always wondered: the bed in the Bannered Mare (Whiterun) looks high-quality, yet it gives a +40% penalty to sleep/rest.  Is that deliberate?

Hmm.  And now I just rented the same room again, and the bed was called "cozy" (-10%).  Should have kept the old save, sorry.  I don't know what's changed, but will watch for it again - I've seen it often enough, it'll be back.

Hey!  Thanks very much for this mod. It's epic!

I need a hand, though, as I'm trying to follow your instructions on adding the 'Bikini' keyword to armors that I've downloaded.  I'm using TES5Edit for this.  

But, I don't have an 'ARMO' section, it's either 'Armor Addon' or 'Armor'. 

If I'm trying to add this keyword to an armor in a mod that is modifying a vanilla, DLC armor (Dragonborne dlc). 

The modded body part of the armor is only in the 'Armor Addon' section, but the only section that seems to allow me to add a keyword to an armor is the 'Armor' section as the 'Armor Addon' section doesn't appear to have a 'KWDA - Keywords (sorted)' section.  Notably, the only armor that is in the 'Armor' section that I can add a keyword too, is the boots of that armor.  Is this where I'm supposed to add the keyword?  Or am I simply un-able to add the bikini keyword to armors that modify vanilla ones?  Here's a few pics of what I'm seeing:

Spoiler

bcq8WXX.png

Spoiler

vqTVoZD.png

Am I supposed to add the Bikini keyword to the boots item of the armor set, that's in the 'Armor' section, instead of the cuirass item that's in the armor addon section in this case?  That just seems odd to me and I don't know how to proceed >.<

Edit:  Spoilered images for readability/loadability

13 minutes ago, merctime said:

If I'm trying to add this keyword to an armor in a mod that is modifying a vanilla armor.  The modded body part of the armor is only in the 'Armor Addon' section, but the only section that seems to allow me to add a keyword to an armor is the 'Armor' section as the 'Armor Addon' section doesn't appear to have a 'KWDA - Keywords (sorted)' section.  Notably, the only armor that is in the 'Armor' section that I can add a keyword too, is the boots of that armor.  Is this where I'm supposed to add the keyword?  Or am I simply un-able to add the bikini keyword to armors that modify vanilla ones?  Here's a few pics of what I'm seeing:

Merctime, the problem is that the mod is changing the ARMO record of the vanilla boots, but only the Addon of the cuirass itself - which is the part you are trying to modify.  Clearly you don't mind changing the mod file, so what you need to do is this:

Find the Nordic Heavy Cuirass record itself (the Armor record, not the Armor Addon one) in the vanilla file - Dragonborn.esm.  Right-click on the armor record and choose "copy as override into", and then put a checkmark by the mod you are editing, and "ok".  Now scroll back down to your mod, find the shiny new armor record, and you can follow the usual instructions to add the keyword to the armor record (which is the ARMO record described in the instructions).

Good luck with it!  You're nearly there.

For extra credit, there's one more thing you should do, however.  When you find the Armor record in Dragonborn.esm, click on it and see if it is already overwritten by any of your other mods.  If so, you should be taking that already-modified record and copying/modifying it, not the original vanilla record.  You should (almost) always be modifying the already-most-modified record, not the original one.  That is: if you have some armor rebalancer that modifies the Dragonborn record, but you copy the Dragonborn record into your new mod, your mod will probably override the rebalancer's changes, reverting it to vanilla.  You probably want to add the keyword to the rebalanced armor instead.

22 hours ago, legraf said:

Merctime, the problem is that the mod is changing the ARMO record of the vanilla boots, but only the Addon of the cuirass itself - which is the part you are trying to modify.  Clearly you don't mind changing the mod file, so what you need to do is this:

Find the Nordic Heavy Cuirass record itself (the Armor record, not the Armor Addon one) in the vanilla file - Dragonborn.esm.  Right-click on the armor record and choose "copy as override into", and then put a checkmark by the mod you are editing, and "ok".  Now scroll back down to your mod, find the shiny new armor record, and you can follow the usual instructions to add the keyword to the armor record (which is the ARMO record described in the instructions).

Good luck with it!  You're nearly there.

For extra credit, there's one more thing you should do, however.  When you find the Armor record in Dragonborn.esm, click on it and see if it is already overwritten by any of your other mods.  If so, you should be taking that already-modified record and copying/modifying it, not the original vanilla record.  You should (almost) always be modifying the already-most-modified record, not the original one.  That is: if you have some armor rebalancer that modifies the Dragonborn record, but you copy the Dragonborn record into your new mod, your mod will probably override the rebalancer's changes, reverting it to vanilla.  You probably want to add the keyword to the rebalanced armor instead.

Dude, you kick so much ass!  Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out :D

I'm gonna try this right away!

Edit:  I'M GOIN' FOR EXTRUH KREDIT!!  the crowd boos, hisses, and goes to get beer

Since I don't see any green here, in the armor's original location in the dragonborne .esp, does that mean no other mods have overwritten it?  After clicking the torso/cuirass itself, this is really the only thing that pops out that clues me in on if it's been overwritten or not (the lack of green).  Or am I looking for other data here?  

Please note:  The ONLY mod I have ticked in TES5Edit is my armor mod, and then of course the base Skyrim ESM and whatever other masters needed were auto loaded.  Do I need to tick more than one thing at a time to notice if something is overwriting, or will ONLY the base-mod let me know this?

Spoiler

1VU7SFT.png

Edit:  Spoilered image for readability/loadability

15 minutes ago, merctime said:

Since I don't see any green here, in the armor's original location in the dragonborne .esp, does that mean no other mods have overwritten it?  After clicking the torso/cuirass itself, this is really the only thing that pops out that clues me in on if it's been overwritten or not (the lack of green).  Or am I looking for other data here?  

If it's the only column then it's the only mod with that record. 

Edit: That's assuming you loaded your entire mod list when TesEdit started!

1 hour ago, legraf said:

I recall some discussion about bed quality regarding the College, but I've always wondered: the bed in the Bannered Mare (Whiterun) looks high-quality, yet it gives a +40% penalty to sleep/rest.  Is that deliberate?

Hmm.  And now I just rented the same room again, and the bed was called "cozy" (-10%).  Should have kept the old save, sorry.  I don't know what's changed, but will watch for it again - I've seen it often enough, it'll be back.

Not deliberate. If the bed hasn't got the right ownership then it'll assume you're not sleeping in it and are instead sleeping on the ground. 

This prevents an exploit where you could aim your crosshairs at a bed and use your 'Sleep anywhere' power to sleep on the ground with a bed bonus to sleep penalty. 

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I was concerned about that as well, but I looked and the FNIS output shows it is a minimal hit on animations. I guess it gets most of its stuff from DD there were only like 30ish additional animations added. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. DCL only has like 15 hkx files. Zaz has a lot more. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If it's the only column then it's the only mod with that record. 

Edit: That's assuming you loaded your entire mod list when TesEdit started!

I didn't load my entire modlist, but when copying amor records, I will now!  Thanks for the tip, and the kick ass mod, bud!  I'll just do that FIRST to ensure my armor mods are modifying the ARMO records of the actual bikini parts (torso armor stuffs), before I go into your instructions on making your mod a master to other ones, and adding the bikini keyword to them.  You fuckers rule!

3 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

also any option for cover for non DCL user? too bulky.

See post above. 

You just need the files + rerun FNIS. Esp doesn't need to be active. 

3 hours ago, Sucker343 said:

I am using PAH and guards will not let me punish bad slaves and slave demand is very high right now!

Hmm. If you disable the 'Weapon drawn' guard behaviour and add the whip as a licence exception they should allow you to whip disobedient slaves. 

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I like this punishment, but it's not quite right in the middle of town. It makes more sense in the kennel. In Whiterun at least.

Well the guards like to make a spectacle of it and add to your embarrassment. 

In Slaverun, you will get creature fucked like crazy. It shouldn't spoil your other corruptions: daedric and anal.

Hmm. I understand but I'm not sure how to reconcile the two. 

Are daedras creatures? Probably not now that I think about it. 

Also, how can we read corruption in other mods? Are there events to adjust it? I can see it making sense for DFC to manipulate it a little extra when you beg the follower to let you fuck a dog, and I can also imagine some kind of succubus-lite mod connecting into it.

For the moment effective corruption is: 

PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "_SLS_CreatureSexOrgasmCount", Missing = 0) - StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "_SLS_CleansedCorruption", Missing = 0), 0, 100)

Not sure why I decided to save one on the player and the other global....

?

Edit: I've changed _SLS_CleansedCorruption to be global now since it's the only metric that wasn't. 

Could this have caused the repeated attempts to search my follower, resulting in no items removed?

I had magic license disabled at the time. OTOH, follower didn't seem to have any magic items.

I think it's unrelated. 

I really do need a log to track down that kind of thing otherwise it's a needle in a haystack job. 

Obviously there's a mismatch somewhere between what's being detected as contraband and what's being confiscated. 

Did you test it works? I did test the event, but not extensively.

Hmm. Now that you mention it it doesn't seem to be decreasing resistance on DFCs side. I was getting the 'Your resistance has decreased' notification but it was a false assurance - it's just a notification on my side. 

I'll double check my side. 

Edit: Nevermind. Idiot that I am downloaded 2.09 but forgot to actually install it. Resistance is decreasing as expected. 

I haven't tested however that it 'bottoms out'.

32 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not deliberate. If the bed hasn't got the right ownership then it'll assume you're not sleeping in it and are instead sleeping on the ground. 

This prevents an exploit where you could aim your crosshairs at a bed and use your 'Sleep anywhere' power to sleep on the ground with a bed bonus to sleep penalty. 

So... I came back to the Bannered Mare, and the bed rating was stranger than I had realized.  I've always used Go To Bed (clicking on bed to activate it, and having the sleep menu auto-popup after 2 s).  This is what I'm seeing:

Standing by the bed, I click on it, character lies down, and after the usual short delay SLS's dialogue box pops up, calling the bed "Terrible" (+40%).

I cancel sleep, but remain lying down.  Now I click on the bed to bring the sleep menu back up, and SLS's dialogue reports the bed "Cozy" (-10%).  It will continue to do so until I stand up, at which point it does the above again.

So, the bed is always coming up "Terrible" when I first enter it.  Any thoughts on what's happening?

Oh - I do have a thought.  Is Go To Bed putting the bed in a new alias perhaps, until such time as the character is lying down and the sleep menu appears?  I'll try to check on this when I'm less asleep... but would that interfere with SLS' assessment of the bed?

12 minutes ago, legraf said:

So, the bed is always coming up "Terrible" when I first enter it.  Any thoughts on what's happening?

Most likely a timing thing created by Go To Bed. Depending on where the crosshairs is pointing when the sleep menu is opened. The Object Ref under the crosshairs is captured when the sleep menu is opened. 

Pointing at nothing - Considered as sleeping on the ground. 

Pointing at the bed - sleeping in bed. 

Hey, how do I know which ARMA and ARMO entries match???  Even in the Skyrim.esm it seems there is a row in each one for a particular armor, but they are confusing me.

For instance, in the Skyrim.esm, in the ARMA section, there is an entry for 'SteelCuirassAA' and 'SteelPlateCuirassAA'.  And also in the Skyrim.esm, but in the ARMO section, are entries named 'ArmorSteelCuirassA' and 'ArmorSteelPlateCuirass'.  These entries in thier respective sections have differing Form ID's than the ones *I think they match* in the other section; usually one number apart.  Is this how I match them to the ARMA entries in mods that don't offer ARMO entries in them?

It also appears that the ARMO entries lead one to a ground model, whereas it's the ARMA entry that leads to a 'my character is wearing it' model that I can view in Nifscope and check to qualify it as bikini armor or not.  But, if the ARMO entry is only giving me a ground model, then I can't use the .nif to help me identify which entry is the one I need to copy into my armor mod so I can keyword it.

Am I overthinking this?  Am I missing something seriously simple and over-taxing myself, or is this truly this much of a pain in the ass, lol? 

I still want to do this, bad... But I've got a metric ton of armors now that I've gotten some of the UUNP replacers and the 'book of UUNP' downloaded and installed.  And it seems looking into those mods that only a few of them I've seen so far qualify as bikini armor, but as those mods generally allow for craftable versions, I'm really hoping to tag them properly for use in Survival. 

It's just reaaaaaally proving difficult from a technical standpoint to be able to match one armor entry in a MOD to it's relevant entry in a parent/originating file.  Which I'm typically finding is either Skyrim.esm or the UnofficialSkyrimLEpatch.esp, so I'm only loading those along with the dlc's as TES5Edit loads them anyways.  

I think I've overwritten maybe 4 armors in a few hours, HAHAHA.... FML.... but even a couple of those have me confused if I even overwrote the correct data into the ONE mod I've been able to slueth through for this time.  

I'm trying to find a way to actually add the data for the armor I want that looks like bikini armor, LOL, and I'm really hoping I'm not tagging like fully-decked out maximillian plate armor xD

Any tips on how I can more easily identify the armor information I need to write into the mod I'm trying to tag with bikini keywords, from the parent files?

I hope this makes sense.

11 minutes ago, merctime said:

Hey, how do I know which ARMA and ARMO entries match???

If you ever want to 'follow' a record in TesEdit (Where like a ARMO record has a list of ARMAs for example) Hold down CTRL and click the formID. This will bring you directly to that record. 'Back' on your mouse will move you back as well. 

13 minutes ago, merctime said:

It also appears that the ARMO entries lead one to a ground model, whereas it's the ARMA entry that leads to a 'my character is wearing it' model that I can view in Nifscope and check to qualify it as bikini armor or not.

Correct. You'd have to 'follow' the ARMAs and check out their nifs.

But I think you might be over doing it a bit maybe? A bikini should just be a thong and something that just about covers your characters nipples. Anything else should really be considered full armor. I mean if all your armors are considered bikinis then there's no real difference between a full armor licence and a bikini licence. 

Pretty much all my 'full' armors are fairly skimpy replacement stuff but definitely not as revealing as TAWoBA bikinis IMO. 

It's up to you though in the end. 

If it's just viewing armors you want to do then maybe just go in game and use 'AddItemMenu' mod or if it's just vanilla armors you're adjusting 'coc qasmoke'. There's a container in there with all vanilla armors. Just don't do this on a save you care about. 

also I am facing considerable amount of problems during animation. 

1. sexlab option 'auto freecam' is on. during animation it works but it resets middle of the animation.

2. during animation sometime console is full of warning: non-existence <more text> 0x<numbers>. frame drop. some SLSO and Sexlab files been modified by 'sexlab utility plus' that might be the reason. I have other mod that do stuff during animation without replacing any file like this mod. happens mostly when more then one animation is running.

tried resetting sexlab. same issue. I am also using PO3 papyrus extender

20 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

also I am facing considerable amount of problems during animation. 

Not things I've noticed I'm afraid.

I can't imagine it being good if SLSO is being overwritten by another mod. But you'd have to ask that mod author.

21 minutes ago, Sucker343 said:

I am also using PO3 papyrus extender

If I remember right I think @Lupine00 looked at that and found it could have some issues.