So, 5.83. I have 28 active scripts and 27 suspended scripts. The not-suspended script is sluts_mission_scenes_sc. The suspended scripts are from SLS. 26 suspended instances of sls_utility and one suspended instance of _SLS_GuardWarnWeapDrawn. Some active instances show as _SLS_WeaponReady and _SLS_WeaponReady, but most (14) are PRKF__SLS_IncPickpocketLootP_040576A5. The character has been on a pickpocket spree, but did not pickpocket 14 npcs.

My PC is an i5-2450m -- is it too underpowered?

Thanks

20200128.zip

43 minutes ago, stillnofunnylogin said:

So, 5.83. I have 28 active scripts and 27 suspended scripts. The not-suspended script is sluts_mission_scenes_sc. The suspended scripts are from SLS. 26 suspended instances of sls_utility and one suspended instance of _SLS_GuardWarnWeapDrawn. Some active instances show as _SLS_WeaponReady and _SLS_WeaponReady, but most (14) are PRKF__SLS_IncPickpocketLootP_040576A5. The character has been on a pickpocket spree, but did not pickpocket 14 npcs.

Is this a new game from the last save you posted? Perhaps try a clean save. 

Unfortunately there's too many at this point to say where the problem originated. For the next while when saving can you create discrete saves - Open the console and type:

save 1

save 2

save 3

etc

This is to catch the issue as early as possible rather than ending up with a save with all the stacks bundled into one. Then send me the save before it started happening and a couple after it started happening. Sorry but issues like this are difficult to catch, especially when I can't recreate it:

save.jpg.c4653a34782e71159140549bd425d333.jpg

As for your CPU. Slow cpu might explain it IF it wasn't the only mod stacking. So I'd say not in your case. 

14 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Basically a citizen force greets my player and if I ignore them you get enslaved through Slaverun. Shoulda mentioned that my bad. Either way the only other mod that would be responsible is Slaverun since you get sent to the mod by a citizen despite having an up to date clothing license.

It happens in slaverun if your submission level is too high when a guard force greets you

I'm having an issue! Occasionally, SLS events seem to indicate forced drugging. For example, a guard who catches me acting shifty will run up and say something like, "Bottoms up, sweetheart." when they get to the "punishment" part of the conversation. But then nothing happens. The same thing happens if I tell a toll collector that I'll drink something to bribe my way out of a city.

Do these events require something special? I have Skooma Whore installed (though its even listed in the Interface tab of the MCM...) but other than that, I can't imagine what the requirement might be.

Edit: Unrelated, but does anyone know what item I should remove from the Device List in order to stop Breast Yokes from appearing? I like the other yokes, but the breast yoke doesn't play well with my custom bodyslide setup!

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

I'm having an issue! Occasionally, SLS events seem to indicate forced drugging. For example, a guard who catches me acting shifty will run up and say something like, "Bottoms up, sweetheart." when they get to the "punishment" part of the conversation. But then nothing happens. The same thing happens if I tell a toll collector that I'll drink something to bribe my way out of a city.

Can you provide a log of the event?

Edit: Unrelated, but does anyone know what item I should remove from the Device List in order to stop Breast Yokes from appearing? I like the other yokes, but the breast yoke doesn't play well with my custom bodyslide setup!

Use the spreadsheet in the 2nd post. 

"247803|Devious Devices - Expansion.esm",
2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Can you provide a log of the event?

I'm not sure how to do that. x.x

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Use the spreadsheet in the 2nd post. 

"247803|Devious Devices - Expansion.esm",

Thanks! I didn't want to disable all the yokes, but that breast yoke was problematic. ^_^

5 hours ago, shar181 said:

I'm not sure how to do that. x.x

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368

If you use MO then the inis are in the '/Mod Organizer/Profiles/' folder instead

Try to keep the log short and sweet - Load game, do the thing, quit the game, post the log.

1 hour ago, excidium93 said:

The dialog to swallow/spit cum seems to trigger with every kind of sex, not only with oral sex

I'm using SLSO btw, maybe there's a little incompatibility

Shut your mouth!

I mean. Did you open your characters mouth with the key and forget to close it again? :P

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I mean. Did you open your characters mouth with the key and forget to close it again? :P

I don't really understand what this "key" thing for SLSO is. Is there a hotkey for SLSO to force the PC to open their mouth? Or is this a "key" like a modified keyword of some kind?

Also, a suggestion! Instead of having Corruption reduced by a priest, it might me more immersive if you reduced your corruption through vanilla sex. Like... consensual, not-for-profit sexual acts with other humans. I don't know whether this is festible, but maybe you can somehow get SLS to detect when an act is neither "aggressive" nor "Prostitution" (SLS begging included), and have each instance decrease corruption by a set amount (Maybe a bonus amount of "purification" for certain kinds of NPCs, such as the player's spouse or "lover" ranked NPCs.

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

I don't really understand what this "key" thing for SLSO is. Is there a hotkey for SLSO to force the PC to open their mouth? Or is this a "key" like a modified keyword of some kind?

It's an actual key. Check the 'Cum' Mcm page. 

Again, it kind of needs the modified SLSO scripts to work properly.

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

Also, a suggestion! Instead of having Corruption reduced by a priest, it might me more immersive if you reduced your corruption through vanilla sex. Like... consensual, not-for-profit sexual acts with other humans. I don't know whether this is festible, but maybe you can somehow get SLS to detect when an act is neither "aggressive" nor "Prostitution" (SLS begging included), and have each instance decrease corruption by a set amount (Maybe a bonus amount of "purification" for certain kinds of NPCs, such as the player's spouse or "lover" ranked NPCs.

Yea. That's actually the original way I was going to do it. Human orgasms Vs Creature orgasms. It's a drop-down box for a reason. The introduction of cock size enjoyment bonus might help you on your way. But in the end I got scared off by the math. 

Detecting prostitution would be more or less impossible though I think. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's an actual key. Check the 'Cum' Mcm page. 

Again, it kind of needs the modified SLSO scripts to work properly.

Oh, good. As long as I don't use the hotkey I won't need to worry about it, then! ^_^

Yea. That's actually the original way I was going to do it. Human orgasms Vs Creature orgasms. It's a drop-down box for a reason. The introduction of cock size enjoyment bonus might help you on your way. But in the end I got scared off by the math. 

Yeah, makes sense. I also don't like doing math. x3

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Detecting prostitution would be more or less impossible though I think. 

Doesn't Sexlab have a built-in counter for prostitution? It's called... Client Count! That's the one. If I'm recalling correctly, it counts acts of prostitution from a number of mods, so there must be some way of detecting them.

Doesn't Sexlab have a built-in counter for prostitution? It's called... Client Count! That's the one. If I'm recalling correctly, it counts acts of prostitution from a number of mods, so there must be some way of detecting them.

I should imagine that if that works at all, it's because the prostitution mod increments it manually.

Damn. I thought I had a clever thought. :c

It's possible that the mod you use does, you just need to check that it goes up.

If it doesn't, you could always tweak your favorite prostitution mod to make it go up.

They all have their own client counter logic, and you can put it in there, or simply agree a name for it and set it as a StorageUtil IntValue on the player form.

e.g.

_SLS_ProstitutionClientCount

That said, maybe there are simpler ways to get the effect you want.

9 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

That said, maybe there are simpler ways to get the effect you want.

It wouldn't be me working with it, in any case. I only brought that up as an indication that there might be a ready-made way to detect prostitution, for potential future updates to the Corruption system in SLS.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Another sleep deprivation feature occurred to me: milk fullness. Shouldn't sleep well if you need milking. More fun for milk addicts too.

It always felt to me like there needed to be more incentives for milking (or more events were you were forced to do it). After getting dosed with lactaid, I'd usually just force my character to deal with the constant fullness/leaking, since the alternative was milking, which would eventually make her situation worse.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:42 AM, ck2modfan said:

Please consider integration to MiniNeeds as it fits in better and offers more penalties and options than iNeed or RND. Great mod!

I use minineeds, too. It's better for me, because it's lightweight, and I can configure the penalties myself.

Does SLS ever remove the PC's status as Thane of a hold? I've completed every thaneship questline, but all of a sudden the Thane dialogue isn't showing up when it comes to dealing with guards, and under Thane Status in the MCM, it's showing "False" for every hold.

I can't find any console commands to get it back, and because of this I can't progress in the Amorous Adventurers questline for Elisif. x.x

This is by far one of the best mods I have seen on loverslab in a long time, it really gives you a reason to use all the other sex mods it is connected to.

My char had to drink some skooma to run away from a sabrecat and now she's addicted to it, because of the "Skooma Whore" mod. When she got to Whiterun a guard came and slapped her ass calling her a "junkie slut", LOL. Little details like that really make all the difference.