What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

World of Rudra SE port complete. ( no issues so far but i'll do a play through first)

Spoiler

ScreenShot142.thumb.png.1e26d36fe15390436efee6a94be1850b.png

So much Awesome and yet so lots of nothing, in Akko city anyway, looking for to spending a few days wandering about here.

Note: Significant lack of talent in the street........ i'm gonna bring at least 10 hottie followers when i start this journey tomorrow.

But first it's time to trawl through all my oldrim dungeon of clothing mods to dress the crew up for this one. 

Thankyou to The First Lady of Hats for the motivation.

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I use Lean wolf's mod but not the gemling thing. You know LW was updated earlier this week?

Gemling adds jewels on sword knobs and quivers via LW.

(I'm sure it's not "sword knob", not sure what the real English word for it is atm)

Gemling itself adds HD texture and better meshes to Jewelry and Gems.

It also adds better textures for circles.

Yes I saw it was updated just than I was done with my Setup >.<

Because I have multiple overwrites for transparent/refraction for shields and weapons and also overwrote it all with a deadric armor replacer (?) I didn't want to change anything atm.

(Now someone should jump in and say: use MO!)

EDIT: It's sword pommel

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That was fast ?

Sunday afternoon and I was just browsing through LL anyway.

Trying to learn howto shock the player by having a Draugr step out of his grave:

1 hour ago, worik said:

Trying to learn howto shock the player by having a Draugr step out of his grave:

I'm guessing it's something to do with factions. I have draugr set to non-hostile and they usually don't get out of bed. Hitting them with even a non-violent spell will rouse them. PSQ's Desire spell comes to mind here. ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

(I'm sure it's not "sword knob", not sure what the real English word for it is atm)

Pommel

But Sword Knob is more fitting for this site, all uses of the word Pommel should be changed to read Sword Knob from hereon.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

(Now someone should jump in and say: use MO!)

Use M... Oh wait, forget that...

23 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

climb to high roghar or however its called. i have never finished skyrim and i am still undecided if i should do it with my current character.

If all pervy mods work together and you like the looks of it and you don't crash regularly and you don't feel like something is missing:

GO FOR IT! ⚔️

You will never be happy with what is installed ?

15 hours ago, nemocdt said:

World of Rudra SE port complete. ( no issues so far but i'll do a play through first)

So much Awesome and yet so lots of nothing, in Akko city anyway, looking for to spending a few days wandering about here.

Note: Significant lack of talent in the street........ i'm gonna bring at least 10 hottie followers when i start this journey tomorrow.

But first it's time to trawl through all my oldrim dungeon of clothing mods to dress the crew up for this one. 

Thankyou to The First Lady of Hats for the motivation.

Amusingly enough, I hunted down an SE port of it just yesserday whilst on the hunt for more Hammerfell-ish places fer the Insanities.

and yea, there's a looooot of empty spaces, in all of the towns I've seen so far, was mostly miffed that there's very few interiors, it's what I'm mostly hunting for.

Annnnyways. Since it's a skreenshot thread, Saffira is still slutting about :3

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I like the look of that Njada.  The others look similar enough to what I have I wouldn't want to replace them.

Njada has a good look, even with scar. 

The three way action with Irgnir and Fruki is where it's at !  I got dialogue set up so Irgnir will sometimes ask to bring Karita in the mix, if you've all ready dorked her with dialogue I added for her.

With Aela and Njada, I hooked up with vanilla scene they all ready had, added some npc/npc sex

22 hours ago, 0wnyx said:

climb to high roghar or however its called. i have never finished skyrim and i am still undecided if i should do it with my current character.

By all means make a hard save first so you can reload to a time before. It has been my experience being " The Dragon Born" breaks my game it is heavy scripted hence causes issues that and dragons fly threw multiple cells and can cause severe lag. When I want to unlock all areas of Skyrim I stop doing the quest before the Horn of Windcaller is complete. It seems after that point the game starts to lag load time lag that is and bloat.