What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

18 minutes ago, Speed Metal said:

Yeah, that hilt might sting. At least, you've got some nice company. Can't go wrong with Leijona.

I have nightmares about leaping into combat, reaching for my sword and coming away with my left gauntlet. ? Perhaps I should put some serious enchants on it just to be on the safe side. ?

Leijona would be great if she stood a bit further away. The one in the thieves gear is Marcia who I've used before and sitting on the stool is Zsa Zsa who point-blank refuses to offer a 'follow me' dialogue option. Had to leave her until I find out the problem. Meanwhile I picked up Daenerys from the temple. I've used her before but here eyes keep disappearing and reappearing.

We... The Children of Skyrim.... Just Destroyed Solitude and since I am A Thane in this retched city, I figured I would go offer my assistance to the Jarl , You know... try to keep my self in her good graces, it's a war after all . Wow! I didn't expect this! As I ran up to her, sexlab engine kicks in and she fucks me right there on the cobblestones! Ha!  I didn't initiate this but im guessing her arousal level was way up their  ;)  It's been a while since I've posted anything and I cant remember how to hide my pics (can someone remind me please TY)

1741212018_TESV2020-03-2808-43-58-47.png.1dd93399fc5046f9f9e7b88a320f1b05.png1660681938_TESV2020-03-2808-36-46-17.png.562e638f61516a8eea1301448327fccf.png

Spoiler
3 hours ago, Grim1968 said:

We... The Children of Skyrim.... Just Destroyed Solitude and since I am A Thane in this retched city, I figured I would go offer my assistance to the Jarl , You know... try to keep my self in her good graces, it's a war after all . Wow! I didn't expect this! As I ran up to her, sexlab engine kicks in and she fucks me right there on the cobblestones! Ha!  I didn't initiate this but im guessing her arousal level was way up their  ;)  It's been a while since I've posted anything and I cant remember how to hide my pics (can someone remind me please TY)

1741212018_TESV2020-03-2808-43-58-47.png.1dd93399fc5046f9f9e7b88a320f1b05.png1660681938_TESV2020-03-2808-36-46-17.png.562e638f61516a8eea1301448327fccf.png

Just click on the "eye" symbol and write on the window so you can hide things.

Spoiler

Hide.png.ba54097db443cf978d703534cc89362b.png

15 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Never fully understood that issue in this thread it is a screen shot thread after-all .... aka post a picture

It's not a screenshot thread as such and in any case using spoilers makes makes navigation quicker. It also saves people like me from having to trawl past yet more images of pointy-eared dollies with over-sized thre'pennies.

26 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Never fully understood that issue in this thread it is a screen shot thread after-all .... aka post a picture

It makes scrolling much easier and helps big times if you read here on your mobile :classic_smile:

And if I understood it right, it may even reduce the overall load on LL but that's what I took from the discussions about various LL outtages. ?

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's not a screenshot thread as such and in any case using spoilers makes makes navigation quicker.

A screenshot is mandatory! :classic_biggrin: There's no fun without it!

First post by OP

19 minutes ago, worik said:

It makes scrolling much easier and helps big times if you read here on your mobile :classic_smile:

And if I understood it right, it may even reduce the overall load on LL but that's what I took from the discussions about various LL outtages. ?

I get it always have but I come here for mods, post pictures and sometimes comment not sure why anyone would come to mod site on a mobile device kinda like showering with a raincoat on.

Spoiler

IMG_2609.jpg.0b31fd8e3a025db3d1ebc153702aaee1.jpg

49 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

not sure why anyone would come to mod site on a mobile device

.. you would be surprised how many people read here with their mobiles or with a small pad :classic_wink:

On 3/28/2020 at 8:36 PM, worik said:

EditEdit: Partially solved :classic_happy:

Since it's working now, I can't get enough of me placing spots to sit around

Spoiler

WMAE_Bath.4.jpg.90863ec10b2f57b528e1b592649ef829.jpgWMAE.GreyGull_Deck.3.jpg.f96d31b780e7d454ebe546b58b8c3f7a.jpgWMAE.GreyGull.MiddleDeck.1.jpg.1f3fd6ab89d9cc357e277a06cb85829e.jpg

I almost feel like

Spoiler

... next personal CK/scripting quest: "Make bathing guests strip their clothes, when they enter the bath. Redress, when they leave."  ?

8 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

8 hours ago, worik said:

Certainly feels to me the page loads faster when things are under spoilers than if not.  My thought was that unspoilered images have to load and be shown but non-spoilered are not laoded until the spoiler is opened. When you're trying to load 15-20 images at the same time, and usually in 1920x whatever pixels that takes a bit.

20 minutes ago, worik said:

"Make bathing guests strip their clothes, when they enter the bath. Redress, when they leave." 

The old mod 'Solitude Mens Club' by ffabris did that when you entered (and left). Vachic (sp?) has taken over a lot of ffabris' mods. Maybe worth a nosey to see how he did it?

8 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

Because if somebody quotes you and does not manually delete the pictures they get posted again and again and again, which then takes forever for the page to load, where as in spoilers they seem to load in the back ground without slowing things down too much, or at least that is the way it seems to work for my browser setup.

Getting rid of the neighbors.

Spoiler

There was quite some noise lately.

Skyrim1381.png.43be30301540f1672722539d9cf898c2.png

Naturally, we went to investigate.

Spoiler

After quite some searching, I eventually found the hidden button that opens the bookshelf.

Skyrim1382.png.3a212cf20d82775436db5a83cc278411.pngWent down the hallway and found more neighbors.

Spoiler

Leaving a trail of death behind us.

Skyrim1383.png.065963f8742b6e2c28421fa4868a3b2d.png

By the amount of gold they were carrying, there must've been something big going on.

Spoiler

Being asleep doesn't make you invulnerable.

Skyrim1384.png.fe8fbad9313ce4bbba19bba25aacac25.png

She got a relaxed death.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

Because if somebody quotes you and does not manually delete the pictures

This I agree hence quote a sentence not the post.....and again I get it not everyone's internet is fast  mine in very fast so I don't notice slow loading but sites get slow from time to time.....

The response has been kinda funny I know why people do it as stated always have. But even using spoiler section the page loads as does the picture behind the spoiler at the same time spoilers only hide the post not prevent it from loading. but I want to move on and post picture not responses

Never fully understood highwayman ..... Sees three heavily armed people with a mage and thinks " what a perfect opportunity to rob them what could go wrong"

Spoiler

20200329192625_1.jpg.473fe5937b34e35ff6d54c7a12c89c7b.jpg