What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

The Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite

Thank you, but that thing is a nightmare to understand in the CK :classic_unsure:

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Solitude Mens Club

That one was easier. I hope I got the concept. First surprise:  NPC and PC are handled differently. :classic_huh:But that's fine, I was only looking for NPC handling :classic_smile:

Trying out that fancy combat gameplay overhaul mod from nexus, which meant removing FNIS and switching to Nemesis - an apparently painless and fully naughty-mod-compatible process.

Screenshots can't really capture what CGO does, but my character now leans forward when running, rocks back when stopping, banks when turning, and can switch between one-handed grip and two-handed grip for all weapons. Oh, and she can perform dodge rolls by pressing sneak when in motion - which I absolutely have not, in any way, shape or form, been abusing for comical up-skirt screenshots...

Spoiler

sweetroll.jpg.fa150599394defc877257816d315cf75.jpg

6 hours ago, worik said:

That one was easier. I hope I got the concept. First surprise:  NPC and PC are handled differently. :classic_huh:But that's fine, I was only looking for NPC handling :classic_smile:

:classic_laugh: .. well ... it works ... almost.

I can strip the NPCs when they enter the bath. But they won't re-dress when they leave the bath :classic_blink:

I guess, I have to try something else. Perhaps I'll try the Sexlab strip function? ?

35 minutes ago, worik said:

I can strip the NPCs when they enter the bath. But they won't re-dress when they leave the bath :classic_blink:

:classic_laugh:

Didn't work :classic_wacko:

Spoiler

a1.jpg.648f8a585c5ebe0ca5a937262cdf5bfe.jpg

But I've found my mistake

Spoiler

a2.jpg.67c0fcd9d31ceae89399e92c67d30b15.jpga3.jpg.0ca8c54f81d446f0053431608ca6716f.jpg

On 3/30/2020 at 12:00 AM, worik said:

.. you would be surprised how many people read here with their mobiles or with a small pad :classic_wink:

....no not me i never ever browse here on my phone while at work, never ever everereer. ?

random screeny as per rules

Spoiler

ScreenShot270.thumb.png.382a87838a743dd8f2dd2156dd22391b.png

On My second attempt to convert Team Tal's BDO Hamshin armour to UUNP

I don't fancy my chances of getting it working with the cloth physics. Hoping on the first go I missed a step or something.

Spoiler

image.png.23e6c049203225dd2d3c5b6915b0ecb1.png

Trying to make a head texture i really like compatible with Charmers of the Reach Head mesh.

Spoiler

Before:

0.png.e0e293d76eb04bb286d7f3c2d77f8ce5.png

After:

00.png.1995d445f3c450ab4dd00db34c9aa298.png

Think that's as close as i'm gonna get... ears are a bit off but i can just hide that with hair.

Next step is to make my own eye textures compatible with the eye meshes from COTR... problem is none of the eyes in COTR have heterochromia and my textures are like that...

Spoiler
On 3/31/2020 at 10:00 PM, The First Lady of Hats said:

Hat's spendin' her lockdown time alternating

Hide contents

Atween getting back into skyvrims wi' er koffy lady.

1.png

And trying to git back into artworks.

Untitled2.png

And having little success at either :3

WOW! Greatwork! that looks bloody stellar! what is the Location?

?

Probably, I got a bit carried away and exaggerated it?

Spoiler

WMAE_CK_AT_01.jpg.520fcc3037877a8997b49d74f213df51.jpg

Anyway, we need more congress centres

Spoiler

WMAE_CK_AT_02.jpg.ec991c1198b50d6b0e7ce1e62ee162cc.jpg

? Default lightning lacks something

Spoiler

WMAE_AT.AssemblyHall.1.jpg.81582be87c336c937a3be9abbbc070be.jpg

:classic_happy: Ok, adding lanterns and better lightsources does the trick

Spoiler

WMAE_AT.AssemblyHall.2.jpg.7552661e15adfd8674c52d093f4e6d73.jpg

Converting one of my favourite armour sets from back in the day to UUNP. Swordsmaster from the Deadly Trio set.

Getting a lot of clipping on moment so will probably need to remove or crush some of the reference body.

Spoiler

image.png.f5de221497a4d262c46ae9345fd9d64b.png

The BDO Hamshin failed. I can convert to bodyslide ok but as soon as I try and follow the guide so the cloth keeps it's physics it wrecks it and the body is no longer responding to sliders. I shall probably give up with that and wait for someone that knows what they are doing to convert it, I'm missing something or doing something wrong, following Nagothm's guide and he's converted more than a couple of outfits with cloth physics so clearly knows what he's doing.

Out of interest, anyone know of any more recent guides for converting outfits in BS?

I use Blabba's which is fine but a little dated now, wonder if there is a more recent one.