What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

6 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

By all means make a hard save first so you can reload to a time before. It has been my experience being " The Dragon Born" breaks my game it is heavy scripted hence causes issues that and dragons fly threw multiple cells and can cause severe lag. When I want to unlock all areas of Skyrim I stop doing the quest before the Horn of Windcaller is complete. It seems after that point the game starts to lag load time lag that is and bloat.

I haven't fully understood the "strings" issues having many mods creates but I wonder if the longer you play the game and the more you have done, the more problems crop up.  I have played through a full main quest with a single guild quest and not have too many problems at the end, but I have also played a guild quest some some extra mod content and created problems where things are slow or laggy or just buggy.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

For years I had this

But now I have

And I don't even know which mod did it. :classic_smile:

Well what you have now looks far more vanilla, so its less what is doing that and more what isn't doing what you had.  What did you remove?

29 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Well what you have now looks far more vanilla, so its less what is doing that and more what isn't doing what you had.  What did you remove?

I did (yet another) environment re-jig a couple months ago. I was using this as a guide with allowances for SCO Summer Edition.

https://skyrimscandal.blogspot.com/p/retexture.html

Today was the first time I've been back to Windhelm so it was nice surprise (I was overdue one, IMO).

It always amazes me how quickly things change when you can throw mods at the game.

Fell in love with the armour from the Away - Come Away mod, tossed in some Senua face paint for seasoning, and, just like that, my meek victim imperial became a fierce woad warrior.

Spoiler

woad_one.jpg.ff1872379d69cf2753c503d2aac27389.jpg

woad_two.jpg.a290e68f0cf395421ec78870d73fe79c.jpg

woad_three.jpg.ae2e32499814783e0b4a904db641c8a3.jpg

She probably needs some grotty, matted hair, but otherwise I'm going to stick with it for a while.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I haven't fully understood the "strings" issues having many mods creates but I wonder if the longer you play the game and the more you have done, the more problems crop up. 

I do not either it.... I have done the guild quest but never really run into issues until dragons start flying around and it maybe a spawning thing. I even fired up the old xbox 360 some time ago and of course that is 100 percent vanilla. The same issues are present when I tested to find issues but alas it is just an old game that is buggy as fuck that we all seem to love... go figure?

2 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Reinstalled an old mod.

The fairies it is an interesting concept mod I have it somewhere myself. Seen a fairy mod that places them all over Skyrim but they are hostile to all never seen a download of it just videos.

Like your PC reminds me of Ra's Al Ghul never watched the show but I do like this scene.

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Seen a fairy mod that places them all over Skyrim but they are hostile to all never seen a download of it just videos.

Skyrim ain't got many fairy mods. There are a few around but, like Dwemer Fairies, they're mostly pure cosmetic. Adenz's fairies are the only ones I know of that actually aid you in battle.

4 hours ago, Speed Metal said:

Reinstalled an old mod.

Hide contents

Skyrim1633.png.8ec26476e0afc8698ef6bbe295e4a1af.png

Not sure what to think of it

Skyrim1634.png.402dc52d356af464bb24f54971f3b9bf.png

I'm not even sure what the mod is let alone what to think of it. I've seen the Revealing Fairy outfit for male characters and various fairy costumes for female characters but that one is unfamiliar.

16 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'm not even sure what the mod is let alone what to think of it. I've seen the Revealing Fairy outfit for male characters and various fairy costumes for female characters but that one is unfamiliar.

Adenz's Fairy Followers. It adds 6 fairies to Eldergleam Sanctuary who are not only able to execute your orders but also heal you in battle. They come with their own custom idles and got animated fairy wings. As for the outfit, the forest and autumn fairies wear this rather sexy outfit, which is only called Forest or Autumn outfit, resp. The other 4 wear the Ashara Imperial outfit in different colors.

I've quite possibly taken leave of my senses. Not only have I decided to give Skyrim SE another try, I've also boarded the CBBE train in the process. I feel so dirty... ?

Anyway, after three days of browsing, reading, researching, facepalming, downloading, installing, assuring nexus that I accept that they value my privacy for the eight-hundredth and sixty-ninth time, rage-quitting, uninstalling the entire game, reinstalling the entire game, and repeating the whole process, I'm actually... quite satisfied. And I've come to the conclusion that, while there are definitely downs to go with the ups, the number one reason SE deserves to retain its place on my computer is darkconsole's quite frankly magnificent display model se.

So, long story short, what I'm doing right now is admiring my new character getting all hot and bothered in various states of bondage inside her haven bag.

Spoiler

bagged1.jpg.cf2b3af1019f5a39430132b0e50b07e8.jpg

bagged2.jpg.7c7ae6d4be33b90a55e75fd6345a9b47.jpg

bagged3.jpg.e79eb28fafa665b9533ed29a66affafd.jpg

bagged4.jpg.0af2947a64c15e4a87704aca7406a01e.jpg

23 minutes ago, merManc said:

I've quite possibly taken leave of my senses. Not only have I decided to give Skyrim SE another try, I've also boarded the CBBE train in the process. I feel so dirty... ?

Anyway, after three days of browsing, reading, researching, facepalming, downloading, installing, assuring nexus that I accept that they value my privacy for the eight-hundredth and sixty-ninth time, rage-quitting, uninstalling the entire game, reinstalling the entire game, and repeating the whole process, I'm actually... quite satisfied. And I've come to the conclusion that, while there are definitely downs to go with the ups, the number one reason SE deserves to retain its place on my computer is darkconsole's quite frankly magnificent display model se.

So, long story short, what I'm doing right now is admiring my new character getting all hot and bothered in various states of bondage inside her haven bag.

Hide contents

bagged1.jpg.cf2b3af1019f5a39430132b0e50b07e8.jpg

bagged2.jpg.7c7ae6d4be33b90a55e75fd6345a9b47.jpg

bagged3.jpg.e79eb28fafa665b9533ed29a66affafd.jpg

bagged4.jpg.0af2947a64c15e4a87704aca7406a01e.jpg

While you're giving CBBE a try, why not give CBBE 3BBB a trial run?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174