What are you doing right now in Skyrim (Screenshot required)

7 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:
15 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

2k AAA textures!

What's this?

Oh boy, I thought it's some super duper texture magic.

But it seems it's just a snobbish way to say "high quality":

As per Wikipedia: In the video game industry, AAA (pronounced "triple A") or Triple-A is a classification term used for games with the highest development budgets and levels of promotion. A title considered to be AAA is therefore expected to be a high quality game or to be among the year's bestsellers.

Women and Video Game Modding: Essays on Gender and the Digital Community

does use the term too for female bodies without explaining it.

But they compensate with excuses why female want to play with a sexy body:

(why can't woman just install what they like as the next modder?)

Spoiler

femi.jpg.9d3726e518bf4317f4fa0c74cd8853f1.jpg

So now it official: "DTMT doesn't install sexy bodies to create hypersexualized heroines, but rather empower them with sex appeal to be more badass"!

How did I end up with that conclusion from a simulated 3D texture?

I would say Skyland rocks =D

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

@TobiaszPL

What grass mod is that and how would I change it to Tall: 50% or 75%?

Nice legs BTW.

@Grey Cloud

1) This is not Grass Mod, its new Grass for Sausan Hotel

2) You can change Tall with NifSkope but Sausan is using all size at once

Here is Video:

Spoiler

72850_20200320223128_1.png.50c536b671c5044b175f81e6bc7f9a03.png72850_20200320234332_1.png.942db719456594a454762f21a777ee4d.png72850_20200320234418_1.png.61a1a48c67a5f42db7d554751eb45b01.png72850_20200320234428_1.png.5b2e040b849f1de87a7f72100b48fce1.png72850_20200320234449_1.png.8015c8c4dc4b360f0f3d3a4f9b11c0c0.png

Still WIP, need to change Normal Maps and colors :x...

also need to do something with bottom layer T_T...

//Edit:

I think soon i will delete everything and quit Skyrim :/...

so it will not be finished... ever...

soon i will finish my Game Engine, and i want to make little game in Nutaku Style ❤️

There was way too much hair clipping with the default Blades armor, so I decided to try some alternate "armor".
QqEotDAl_o.jpg

Since I prefer to play as a male character, I then turned her into a follower. I gave her the savage strike perk. And it works!

frRik30H_o.jpg

Extra

XbL8HGcg_o.jpg

Right. After a week of fighting with it I am now about ready to start a new game on my freshly installed, Vortexed Skyrim.

Still working on my character Slippery Sid:

Can't decide whether to go thin or fat.

1111434273_SlipperySid.thumb.jpg.2fe30d9ac434615052ad8fcac76c87fa.jpg

Bonus close up of Helen of HSO.

574342032_Helen1.thumb.jpg.203f92aa96943c0137b1b86fdb101c59.jpg

The plan is to do the rounds in Markarth, including Cidhna Mine Expanded (which has just been expanded BTW), on to Falkreath to kick-start Animal Mansion Plus, sell skooma, kill miscreants and ne'er-do-wells and maybe take in Solstheim until Undeath Ascension kicks in at level 30. I've also got 10 or 12 new followers to check out en passant (assuming I can find them).

On 3/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Red boxes  L - R and top to bottom:

Tiny font and stupid location for the profile name.

Wasted space

Tiny icons. The spanner is the mods tab and the icon below it is the plug-ins tab. So the two tabs which will be used the most are down at the bottom.

More tiny icons and tiny fonts

Wasted space

Huge empty space in the centre of the screen.

You can change a lot of things in the visual appareance of Vortex. Simply, go to Settings->Theme make a clone of the theme and change it as you want:

Spoiler

image.png

On 3/20/2020 at 2:48 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Also forgot that you can't so much as fart without having to 'deploy'. Deploy? Fucking deploy? You don't 'deploy' files on the same computer. It's not even deploying anything. What it is doing is updating the load order of files.

Deploy is the creation of the hard links.

NMM create the hard links only when install a mod and when we want change the hard links we must reinstall the mods.

Vortex verify and replace the hard links every time we make a Deploy. That allow us change the replacements of the mods whitout reinstall it.

I left Markarth to make a run for the Lover's Stone. Got as far where the caravan parks and was set upon by a level 25 Wandering Knight covered in heavy armour. Somehow my man Slippers (level 3 and mostly naked) managed to kill him. Then, by way of a bonus, I found an inflatable horse.

699802029_Inflatablehorse.thumb.jpg.71b10b56b5834bc9e53ee11f777fdcc9.jpg

//Edit:

{

I don't know why but i can't play Video on LL...
Maybe LL have some problems, maybe YouTube can't play this Video on LL

i don't know... here is Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2bi190X8cQ

//Edit2: if You can see Video Name you can just click it and it will move you to YouTube :)...

}

New Mod :o...

This mod play Screen Effects on every hit...

This is only BETA VERSION... i wanted to see it will even work... 

but because its working and its fine, now im gonna work on every possible Attack in game :3...

All attacks will have different effects

Shock attacks will blur your scrren double your vision and make your screen more blue

Fire attacks will blur your screen more than shock and make your screen red and less bright

Ice attacks will blur your screen less than shock and will remove contrast from your screen

in total this mod will support:

- Hand Attack

- Shock Attack

- Fire Attack

- Ice Attack

- Two Hand Weapons Attack

- One Hand weapons attack

- Dagger Attacks

- Power Attack for Two hand Weapons

- Power Attack for One hand Weapons

- Power Dagger Attacks

- Power Hand Attacks

- Bow Attacks

- Crosbow Attacks

- Shield Attacks

- Bash Attacks

I will probably also create another Mod for special effects in time after attacks

so for example if You got Hit by Bow, arrow in your body will reduce some of Your MAX HP for short time

if You got hit by Shield your Stamina and Magicka wont renenerate for few seconds

if You got hit by Two Hand weapons You lose some Movment speed and All Max Stats for few seconds

if You got hit by Dagger you lose hp over time for few seconds ( bleeding damage )

if You got hit by hand... well no effect... hand is too weak...

maybe if i will want to spend more time on this mod i will also add special effects for races 

for example, Nord, Elf Hands have no effects on hit but Khajiit Hand attacks MAY inflict Bleeding damage over time

Orc will have reducted effect strength

but Khajiits will take stronger effects / hit

its not gonna be Fair Play !...

ofc. there will be also Merged Version ( for Screen Effects, and Status Effects ) if you don't want to waste 2 EPS files on so simple mod

and like i said, if i will have time, i will also add Race Effects but its not gonna be Fair Play, and its gonna be Master File ( including both prev. esps )

and Race Update if ever come out will be only for few ppl...

idk... im thinking about starting my own Patreon :x...

i'm not sure... maybe Race Update i will give only to friends or maybe only to Friends and Patrons...

but i still don't have Patron T_T... and im not sure i will even make it...

but ofc. Screen Effects, Status Effets and Merged Version will be to download on LL :)...

On 3/22/2020 at 3:29 AM, Jeff_9 said:

There was way too much hair clipping with the default Blades armor, so I decided to try some alternate "armor".
QqEotDAl_o.jpg

Since I prefer to play as a male character, I then turned her into a follower. I gave her the savage strike perk. And it works!

Reveal hidden contents

frRik30H_o.jpg

Extra

Reveal hidden contents

XbL8HGcg_o.jpg

Very, VERY nice!

I don't suppose I could tempt you into sharing? Pretty please?

Doing some gameplay tests with Karstaag.

Spoiler

Skyrim1280.png.6de62186111e2b13a7dc8823a0a9db82.png

Just spawned 5 of those bad boys to see if damage taken and damage dealt work as intended. And yeah, everything works the way I want it. Combat is fast, smooth and deadly. Pretty much the perfect Dark Souls experience.

Tired of blackface/ctd from merging followers. Going to finally settle down, toss out the merges, and convert all my follower plugins to light plugins. Already did like 30 or so with no errors in scripts, or anything else I could find. I got to save custom voice followers for last, since renaming all the voice lines is a pain in the assUntitled.thumb.jpg.e72cc7bdc2ac49511b4df44d9b92efd9.jpg

Edit: 208/273 done

48 minutes ago, Endiness2k said:

Tired of blackface/ctd from merging followers. Going to finally settle down, toss out the merges, and convert all my follower plugins to light plugins.

If you are getting black face or CTD then you are doing something wrong. Better to find out what that it is.

What is a 'light' plug-in?

131 83     Equip more Rings (2)_EN.esp
           Followers Various 5.esp
132 84     banditbackup.esp
           Followers Various 2.esp
           Followers Various 3.esp
           Followers Various 6.esp
           Followers Various 7.esp

152 98     AnubAnimObj.esp
           Followers Various 8.esp

155 9b     Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
           Whiterun Followers Merge1.esp

163 a3     Gyot_NPCs.esp
           Followers Various 4.esp
           Followers Various 1.esp

That's 90 followers in 9 esps. I did them in groups of 10 just for flexibility.

19 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

What is a 'light' plug-in?

ESL or preferably ESP-FE is an ESP plug-in with compacted FormIDs and got introduced with SE. All ESL/ESP-FE plug-ins together take up one ESP slot. SE can handle 253 ESM/ESP and a theoretically 4096 ESL/ESP-FE. Theoretically 'cause the actual number is 2048 as some FormIDs are reserved by the game engine.

16 minutes ago, Speed Metal said:

ESL or preferably ESP-FE is an ESP plug-in with compacted FormIDs and got introduced with SE. All ESL/ESP-FE plug-ins together take up one ESP slot. SE can handle 253 ESM/ESP and a theoretically 4096 ESL/ESP-FE. Theoretically 'cause the actual number is 2048 as some FormIDs are reserved by the game engine.

Thanks for the explanation. I knew about esl but had never heard them called 'light'.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, bandygirl1 said:

Very, VERY nice!

I don't suppose I could tempt you into sharing? Pretty please?

Thanks.

The follower would be a problem to release due to permission requirements. If I can recreate a close replica of the skin textures, using assets from modders who grant permission as long as credit is given, it might be possible. I've been asked for the preset before, but I'm not ready to release it just yet.

8 minutes ago, Jeff_9 said:

Thanks.

The follower would be a problem to release due to permission requirements. If I can recreate a close replica of the skin textures, using assets from modders who grant permission as long as credit is given, it might be possible. I've been asked for the preset before, but I'm not ready to release it just yet.

I understand. TYVM for the reply.