On 9/26/2021 at 5:45 PM, dagobaking said:

I apologize for the inconvenience. The host support finally responded to my ticket. So, we are sharing data to help troubleshoot and fix the issue.

The user numbers have gone up. So, some people are getting through. It appears that the server gets temporarily locked up. You might try again at a different time of day when there is less traffic.

I also noticed that there are a bunch of incorrect emails entered. Entries with things like "gmaail.com". They COULD be legitimate typos. But, there are way more of them than I would expect. So, it's possible that this is a deliberate attack.

IMPORTANT: Please do not hit up moderators or others here or on discord for the files. It's a known issue that we are working on. We will post the files temporarily on Discord as a fallback. But, whether the files are available or not, nobody wants to be bombarded with the same requests.

Yep, been trying last three days. No response email being sent at all.

Not to be crude, but I'm really hoping to get my hands on the download! Could you please share a link for download until the website is sorted?

Thank you

10 hours ago, Loversclod said:

Hey I'm having a weird issue with a nexus mod Black Summer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53765 .  Its a new zombie res mod.  Occasionally when an aaf animation is running (through sex harassment, hardship, and violate) a zombie appears and my character model disappears.  After the animation completes, the character model reappears without a pip-boy. 

Is there any solution for this or does this make Black Summer an incompatible mod? 

Thanks

tldr: when aaf animation running other mod thinks character model is dead and respawns it as a zombie (I think).  

It does sound like the AAF process for locking the player into an animation somehow triggers a zombie spawn function in that mod.

There isn't really a part of that process that can be cut out. So, the solution would need to be an additional check in the zombie mod. Something like "if this is an AAF scene, don't trigger the zombie spawn". AAF puts unique keywords on the actors during animation (documented in the AAF wiki) so that it should be pretty easy for an author to add a check like this.

1 hour ago, Smoldrin said:

Yep, been trying last three days. No response email being sent at all.

Not to be crude, but I'm really hoping to get my hands on the download! Could you please share a link for download until the website is sorted?

Thank you

The file is available for download on the AAF discord server while the email issues are being sorted out.

13 hours ago, Loversclod said:

Hey I'm having a weird issue with a nexus mod Black Summer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53765 .  Its a new zombie res mod.  Occasionally when an aaf animation is running (through sex harassment, hardship, and violate) a zombie appears and my character model disappears.  After the animation completes, the character model reappears without a pip-boy. 

Is there any solution for this or does this make Black Summer an incompatible mod? 

Thanks

tldr: when aaf animation running other mod thinks character model is dead and respawns it as a zombie (I think).  

I use Black Summer, Zombie Walkers, and AAF. I have not had this issue. I have used Sex Harassment and Violate with this combo, but not Hardship. Maybe something in Hardship is triggering the problem. That author is a gem to talk to. He might hear you out and see something we cannot.

1 hour ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I am starting a new playthru. AAF is stuck at 68 percent.  if I load an old save from a year ago, that was working, it is stuck at 68 percent.  The console commands to stop and start the main quest do not help.

If you load old save - go to admin menu and send error if you have them

12 hours ago, Indarello said:

If you load old save - go to admin menu and send error if you have them

Sorry I was not clear. the old save was with the older version of AAF, I upgraded the every mod, and used the instructions to get aaf working, like installing buffout 4.  new game or old save, the right corner says aaf 68%

home button does not work, using SEU i used the hotkey to call an animation, nothing happened, but the seu hotkey no longer works.

I do not know what the admin menu is.

9 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

Sorry I was not clear. the old save was with the older version of AAF, I upgraded the every mod, and used the instructions to get aaf working, like installing buffout 4.  new game or old save, the right corner says aaf 68%

home button does not work, using SEU i used the hotkey to call an animation, nothing happened, but the seu hotkey no longer works.

I do not know what the admin menu is.

I fixed the problem, it might of been this patch, erectionfixedsilverperv.  or close to that.  I also uninstalled all FG patches, and the unofficial patch.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not mentioned on the description, but has AAF also left Nexus since the version there looks outdated. And why does the download link on the LL file page lead to another forum instead of hosting the files here?

Is that for unstable testing versions and stable versions will eventually be posted to LL?

Edited by NNS10
8 hours ago, NNS10 said:

It's not mentioned on the description, but has AAF also left Nexus since the version there looks outdated. And why does the download link on the LL file page lead to another forum instead of hosting the files here?

Is that for unstable testing versions and stable versions will eventually be posted to LL?

AAF is hosted on a different site pointed out by the link.

10 hours ago, NNS10 said:

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

AAF is hosted on a different site pointed out by the link.

Yes, realize that. Question is whether that's for unstable testing and eventually something will be posted to LL.

This is the first time I'm seeing something posted on another site that requires registration. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense for just one mod, unless it's for beta testing builds.

1 hour ago, NNS10 said:

Yes, realize that. Question is whether that's for unstable testing and eventually something will be posted to LL.

This is the first time I'm seeing something posted on another site that requires registration. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense for just one mod, unless it's for beta testing builds.

It is because it will not be hosted on Nexus anymore due to the kerfuffle caused by those folks and to be hosted on a site that is not an adult focused site like here. AAF can be used for not adulty stuffs. Well that this the legend I have heard...

2 hours ago, NNS10 said:

Moddingham is the official download location for AAF, and potentially other mods eventually. Lovers Lab is rather thoroughly "not safe for work," and AAF can be used for more than just sex animations. The author has repeatedly stated a desire to keep AAF's hosting somewhere which isn't inherently sexually-oriented, but also not on Nexus Mods (their refusal to continue to allow mod authors to delete their work, along with lots of other commercially-motivated choices before that, has disenfranchised many mod authors).

Lots of mods on LL do rely on AAF though, so it's convenient to have a place carved out here to announce updates for it and discuss related topics.

9 hours ago, Kartaito said:

hiya
so i know this is probably not the place, but I cannot seem to get AAF even remotely working
Load Order

You'll probably have more luck asking for help on the AAF Discord. Be prepared to follow some very thorough troubleshooting steps though, starting with generating a verification report with the AAF_GFV.exe tool (also available for download from Moddingham).

On 9/26/2021 at 10:15 AM, dagobaking said:

I apologize for the inconvenience. The host support finally responded to my ticket. So, we are sharing data to help troubleshoot and fix the issue.

The user numbers have gone up. So, some people are getting through. It appears that the server gets temporarily locked up. You might try again at a different time of day when there is less traffic.

I also noticed that there are a bunch of incorrect emails entered. Entries with things like "gmaail.com". They COULD be legitimate typos. But, there are way more of them than I would expect. So, it's possible that this is a deliberate attack.

IMPORTANT: Please do not hit up moderators or others here or on discord for the files. It's a known issue that we are working on. We will post the files temporarily on Discord as a fallback. But, whether the files are available or not, nobody wants to be bombarded with the same requests.

This is a download thread on Loverslab, why are the files not hosted here also? Can someone clarify?

1 hour ago, BruceWayne said:

This is a download thread on Loverslab, why are the files not hosted here also? Can someone clarify?

It is hosted on Moddingham because dagobaking doesn't want it to be limited to strictly adults-only use.  Hosting it on LL would imply that it exists only for that purpose.

Until recently, AAF was hosted on Nexus to make it more accessible to the entire community.  After Nexus changed their hosting terms, dagobaking decided to move it to his own site.

Pretty sure it's just another troll who wants to include AAF in some monetized mod collection, and thinks bullying the author into not hosting it on his own site will work somehow. At least that's the only explanation I can come up with, since ~nobody complained in all the years the file page here was a link over to Nexus Mods.

No, it isn't. This is a download thread for a framework. 

The download has never been hosted at LL. LL has the functionality to use a link instead of local hosting built in.

It was only changed from Nexus to Moddingham is all.

No, it isn't. This is a download thread for a framework. 

According to the "Get Support" button on the file page, it seems like this is a support thread rather than a download thread?

Poor old Dogmeat seems to be missing his tackle.

I have all the required mods installed, AAF works fine, animations work, he'll even mount the poor raiders that get on his bad side and hump away, except he's missing the required equipment, despite his enthusiasm.

I tried installing Creature resources, but it completely frigged my game up, removing it fixed the issues.  (and he was still without a tool both with and without the mod)

I have "Dogmeat for Animations" "

I haven't activated it yet, will be a last resort.

Anyone got an idea how I can fix this ?

Edited by TheGothicSurfer
missing text
4 hours ago, TheGothicSurfer said:

Poor old Dogmeat seems to be missing his tackle.

I have all the required mods installed, AAF works fine, animations work, he'll even mount the poor raiders that get on his bad side and hump away, except he's missing the required equipment, despite his enthusiasm.

I tried installing Creature resources, but it completely frigged my game up, removing it fixed the issues.  (and he was still without a tool both with and without the mod)

I have "Dogmeat for Animations" "

I haven't activated it yet, will be a last resort.

Anyone got an idea how I can fix this ?

This isn't the right thread for this type of request.