11 hours ago, asdfmovie666 said:

Hey is it still with a fade to black event before a scene starts or more smother like the sexlab in Skyrim?

I don´t know why but Sexlab feels much more smoother than AAF.

Still a great work and Thanks for your hard work!

AAF has the option to turn fade-to-black on/off.

10 hours ago, shxxrtage said:

why do i have infinite animation completion?

Is it possible for anything to complete infinitely?

16 hours ago, dagobaking said:

AAF has the option to turn fade-to-black on/off.

Is it possible for anything to complete infinitely?

after the animation ends, the character gets dressed, but the animation continues anyway, and so on ad infinitum, and I can do nothing but restart the save.

7 minutes ago, alranteesi said:

hello guys

Just one question, can I change aaf setting in xml file in aaf folder or inside the game?

default_scene_duration  and  fadeout_during_lock

IMO I believe you are asking the wrong question.

The question should more be can I edit "insert name of xml"  and records "insert copy of code here" to "insert code here" to get "insert desired result".  

Edit the xml.. sure anyone can do it... the likely hood that someone on support will chime in and say "sure" is very slim. If they don't know you (and your skills for example you have worked on other xmls and such for similar mods or better yet AAF mods) they will likely steer clear of any response. The above is the best likely way to get the answer you want.

You might also try the same above mentioned suggestion on the official support for NSFW AAF setup (discord) Again only my suggestion from several years of helping provide support for various mods here on LL. Most of the time if someone ask a vague question and it modifies the ... well mod.. then often times than not it is ignored.

On 9/11/2021 at 5:23 AM, shxxrtage said:

after the animation ends, the character gets dressed, but the animation continues anyway, and so on ad infinitum, and I can do nothing but restart the save.

Hm. I'm not sure. I haven't heard of that happening to anyone before. You should probably run the GFV to check files. More info available on the AAF discord server.

13 hours ago, alranteesi said:

hello guys

Just one question, can I change aaf setting in xml file in aaf folder or inside the game?

default_scene_duration  and  fadeout_during_lock

AAF settings are changed in an ini file.

There is an API to allow changing settings in-game. But, another author needs to make a mod applying that feature.

Hey i just recently installed the Version of AAF for 161.1 and as far as i know everything seems clean tbf i recently moved all the old files into the new clean installment as i came from 1.10.120 straight up to the newest so as far as i know it might be JUST AAF but i dunno. I Have all the correct ones as far Looksmenu and everything is good to go i do have the fallout 4 unofficial patch from the old version for THAT old version of FO4 but i dont think that should affect it unless you guys know something i dont. Anyways heres the screenshot.

ScreenShot1848.png

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What do you mean by this?  Are you running an old version of FO4?  The current version of AAF requires the current version of FO4.

Newest version of FO4 Sorry meant to say i simply moved older versions of some mods minus AAF mods as i wanted to make sure to do a clean installement.

What i was getting at that the i simply moved older mods as to be updated as i go on but Mentioned the Unoffical Fallout 4 patch cause i saw that i had been mentioned so i wanted to make sure if that wasn't the cause since i simply ported the files over to be updated later and get the lastest versions of AAF mods like leito and FPE, or savcabbages stuff Etc.

Edited by nopevader

ya Im not sure WHATS with it at this point its something about the THAT XML file that just refuses to work i even updated the unofficalF04 Patch and followed the guide abit to rearrange something in NMM not sure whats going on with it, (ya i know most like vortex now but i prefer to use NMM) ay suggestions on what it might be?

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Despite being registered and logged in, I can't download AAF. I just get
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just checked and it downloads fine here. one click and the open/save dialog pops up. Saved to disk and 7zip says no errors.

29 minutes ago, murf said:

Just checked and it downloads fine here. one click and the open/save dialog pops up. Saved to disk and 7zip says no errors.

Thanks for the reply.
There was nothing to click.
However, after returning to the page several times after registering, about 2 hours later the files appeared and I was able to download AAF.

38 minutes ago, dePog said:

Thanks for the reply.
There was nothing to click.
However, after returning to the page several times after registering, about 2 hours later the files appeared and I was able to download AAF.

Glad you got it sorted. Have fun.

On 9/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, murf said:

How long did it take you to get your registration email?  Got in the mood to play Fallout again and was doing a fresh install putting all my mods back and i'm now stuck waiting for Moddingham for about 7 hours now. 

Before it is asked.  I did check spam each time I've looked.

Nevermind... I saw while looking through comments there was a patreon.  I just went and grabbed it from there. 

Edited by Kataki80
8 hours ago, Kataki80 said:

How long did it take you to get your registration email?  Got in the mood to play Fallout again and was doing a fresh install putting all my mods back and i'm now stuck waiting for Moddingham for about 7 hours now. 

Before it is asked.  I did check spam each time I've looked.

Nevermind... I saw while looking through comments there was a patreon.  I just went and grabbed it from there. 

7 hours ago, SooperDoomDood said:

I've tried registering a account on the moddingham website to download AAF but the website is not sending me a verification email. I've tried with two different emails now and neither have gotten the verification email. I've been waiting for over an hour now. I just want to download AAF...

4 hours ago, cadejocr said:

I try to register ,  but the confirmation email never arrive to my email.

Using nexus aaf for the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It appears that spammers caused the email server to get blocked.

I made a bunch of updates that will hopefully prevent that in the future. After, I sent a test email to myself that went through. So, it should be working again now.

Please let me know if it acts up again.