3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Я изучаю это. Я думаю, что я настроил блокировку законных спамеров.

Итак, теперь похоже, что пользователи регистрируются с такой скоростью, что сервер думает, что я использую свою учетную запись для спама.

Everything works

On 9/20/2021 at 8:35 AM, dagobaking said:

I'm looking into it. I think that I've set things up to block legit spammers.

So, now it looks like users are signing up at such a rate that the server thinks I'm using my account to spam.

Are you kidding me? It is impossible to register on this godforsaken server. The beams of hatred. 

Make a normal download link or close the topic!
4 hours ago, fort242 said:

Are you kidding me? It is impossible to register on this godforsaken server. The beams of hatred. 

Nice to meet you too, you're certainly going to win friends with that first ever post to Lover's Lab.

Maybe accept that the mod author disenfranchisement perpetrated by Nexus has resulted in lots of unfortunate growing pains, and that people are working to attempt to resolve these new problems? Being impatient and throwing tantrums won't fix anything, other than to maybe convince everyone else here to ignore anything else you have to say after that.

11 hours ago, fort242 said:

Are you going to insist that all the other modders with mods not on LL close down their topics as well?

Off topic question, does posting demands in a bigger font actually get results? I'm curious to find out before I try it...

I've been using AAF V 164 just fine about a couple weeks ago. Then out of nowhere the Home button doesn't work. It only seems to work perfectly and only when I'm in combat mode. The animations work perfect everythings working besides me pressing the Home button out of combat... Why is that? Only when I am in "DANGER" mode in the midst of being attacked does the Home button work for AAF how weird? That means when their dead and I'm hidden I cant access it.

5 minutes ago, jhonchoo said:

out of nowhere the Home button doesn't work

Did you update any mods or install any new ones or change settings around the time you noticed the home key stop working? It's possible something is conflicting with and grabbing the keypress outside combat mode. The AAF_settings.ini also lets you change all the keybindings, so you might try switching toggle_key_1 to something else unused, as a test.

@vaultbait Actually I don't mean the actual key I can change the setting to any key and get the AAF function to work. My question is why does it only working in combat mode. Its never been like this before. I use to be able to start it and use the foreplay option now It seems It only works when I'm in danger. I can be in front of a friendly NPC, spam the home button and it wont start up. But as soon as I attack, or getting attacked the Home button acts as if It remembers I pressed it and if I simply click the animations everything works perfectly... But to answer your question I keep well track of what I download and the only thing I've heard someone say messes up interfaces is the "rename-anything" mod which I uninstalled and nothing changed... I'm thinking maybe its an interface problem but all the Hud downloads I have are almost 2 months old and they have never given AAF any problems before...

12 minutes ago, jhonchoo said:

@vaultbait Actually I don't mean the actual key I can change the setting to any key and get the AAF function to work. My question is why does it only working in combat mode. Its never been like this before. I use to be able to start it and use the foreplay option now It seems It only works when I'm in danger. I can be in front of a friendly NPC, spam the home button and it wont start up. But as soon as I attack, or getting attacked the Home button acts as if It remembers I pressed it and if I simply click the animations everything works perfectly... But to answer your question I keep well track of what I download and the only thing I've heard someone say messes up interfaces is the "rename-anything" mod which I uninstalled and nothing changed... I'm thinking maybe its an interface problem but all the Hud downloads I have are almost 2 months old and they have never given AAF any problems before...

Script problems can sometimes block/delay events and are often cumulative, have you tested with a fresh start of the game or from a previously unmodded save?

@vaultbait Right But I don't think its a matter of script delaying since when I am immediately getting attacked it works perfectly every click of a button. From PG up PG down everything is cohesive fps everything intaced... What could possible be the issue then? And no I feel that wouldn't change anything and I don't know how to just stop all 150+ mods just to see if that'll change anything. I feel like pausing and continuing them would cause more problems even though I'm sure they wouldn't but it just doesn't feel right to stop scripts I've had running consecutively for so long. I might make a new save to test it out but I wouldn't see how that would work b/c even if it does I don't want to start all over for AAF to work...

45 minutes ago, jhonchoo said:

I might make a new save to test it out

Yes, that's exactly what I'm suggesting, or download an unmodded save if you don't have one handy, there are plenty on Nexus. You could also try loading an old save from before this problem arose. Either way, you need to test to figure out if your current save is breaking AAF.

1 hour ago, jhonchoo said:

I might make a new save to test it out but I wouldn't see how that would work b/c even if it does I don't want to start all over for AAF to work...

Because you can figure out what is causing the issue, fix it and continue with your original save. (generally.. that is)

It's all part of debugging a modded game.

Grab a vanilla save, or make one outside the Vault and hard save it for future use.

Disable 1/2 your mods, test

No issues.. enable 1/2 the disabled mods, test

No issues.. enable 1/2 the disabled mods, test

No issues.. you now have a very small list of mods. Enable them one at time...

If at any time the issue returns, you know which group of mods the offender is in and you should be able to get a pretty good idea which one it is by what a mod does and what the issue/bug is.

@izzyknows Idk man its just one of those things that land in the realm of impossibility...

I Have over 150+ mods and all of them are pretty well consecutively downloaded months ago. While having all the right mods for AAF to work perfectly, with this recent discovery of the home interface not working just makes absolutely no sense at all.

How would my recent outfit mods /weapon music mods and grass mods of the latest 2 weeks effect my AAF interface that I had downloaded along with many other HUD mods from a long time ago? I've never had an issue with AAF and had it downloaded for about 2 months now...

I've only recently just downloaded some small new weapon/outfit/grass mods... It wouldn't make sense to spend hours testing this by disabling certain mods that were perfectly in sync with it before. If you just take a look at the dates everything is downloaded anything before it didn't cause this problem its only one out of 10 mods that caused it but believe me when I tell you their all armor mods and sky mods/grass mods.

I already disabled some mods that I would think cause an issue and nothing has changed. Might I add in I disabled a face lighting mod and that didn't do the trick either. I disabled photo mode mod nothing changed.

I assure you none of the recent mods I have downloaded should have caused this so I am extremely baffled. I'm sure insignificant object remover mod wouldn't effect this etc

15 minutes ago, jhonchoo said:

@izzyknows Idk man its just one of those things that land in the realm of impossibility...

I Have over 150+ mods and all of them are pretty well consecutively downloaded months ago. While having all the right mods for AAF to work perfectly, with this recent discovery of the home interface not working just makes absolutely no sense at all.

How would my recent outfit mods /weapon music mods and grass mods of the latest 2 weeks effect my AAF interface that I had downloaded along with many other HUD mods from a long time ago? I've never had an issue with AAF and had it downloaded for about 2 months now...

I've only recently just downloaded some small new weapon/outfit/grass mods... It wouldn't make sense to spend hours testing this by disabling certain mods that were perfectly in sync with it before. If you just take a look at the dates everything is downloaded anything before it didn't cause this problem its only one out of 10 mods that caused it but believe me when I tell you their all armor mods and sky mods/grass mods.

I already disabled some mods that I would think cause an issue and nothing has changed. Might I add in I disabled a face lighting mod and that didn't do the trick either. I disabled photo mode mod nothing changed.

I assure you none of the recent mods I have downloaded should have caused this so I am extremely baffled. I'm sure insignificant object remover mod wouldn't effect this etc

Sometimes, AAF just gets stuck. Have you tried reinstalling AAF? Most time that would fix it for me. Also could one of the newer downloads be using the Home Key for its own. Also do not discount 1 too many script mods overwhelming the FO4 limit.

@maddadicusrex Yea I think this is the most accurate thing I've read all day on this matter. I already re downloaded AAF and even Atomic Lust but yes I may be overworking the scripts in first/third person. Even when you first download AAF it even notify's you saying...

Press [HOME] key to toggle the AAF UI. If that doesn't work, it may be due to another UI mod affecting the interface layers that AAF relies on. Check that the cross-hair (during the pre-war neighborhood stage_ and/or the compass widgets are visible and not manipulated.

With that being said I think it may be these third person animation mods that may have effects on my interface in general with my cross hairs. Like I have recently downloaded "Much better 3rd person animations Tactics - movements esl" and "Immersive movement tweaks". But I don't plan on testing those out or playing the game without those so I digress. I guess the only way I can ever use AAF is when I get into combat and press the quick solution with the F11 functionality. Sigh... Lusting while getting shot at lol very unfortunate and random but also doable... I wish someone could help me understand this impossibility tho nfs...

Edited by jhonchoo
4 hours ago, jhonchoo said:

@maddadicusrex Yea I think this is the most accurate thing I've read all day on this matter. I already re downloaded AAF and even Atomic Lust but yes I may be overworking the scripts in first/third person. Even when you first download AAF it even notify's you saying...

Press [HOME] key to toggle the AAF UI. If that doesn't work, it may be due to another UI mod affecting the interface layers that AAF relies on. Check that the cross-hair (during the pre-war neighborhood stage_ and/or the compass widgets are visible and not manipulated.

With that being said I think it may be these third person animation mods that may have effects on my interface in general with my cross hairs. Like I have recently downloaded "Much better 3rd person animations Tactics - movements esl" and "Immersive movement tweaks". But I don't plan on testing those out or playing the game without those so I digress. I guess the only way I can ever use AAF is when I get into combat and press the quick solution with the F11 functionality. Sigh... Lusting while getting shot at lol very unfortunate and random but also doable... I wish someone could help me understand this impossibility tho nfs...

I'll help you understand...

You have at least 2 incompatible mods. This means they will not work together without additional work. Your options are:
- Work out which mods are incompatibble. Then choose which ones you want to use

- Find someone to make a patch to fix the issues

- Learn how to make a patch to fix the issues

#Options

5 hours ago, jhonchoo said:

Idk man its just one of those things that land in the realm of impossibility...

Welcome to modding. It's rather like building a house of cards. You can add a little here and a little there and everything stays up, but at some point a seemingly unrelated change or addition will cause the whole thing to collapse. It can be as simple as a new mod causing your plugin load order to change, creating a cascade effect which impacts other mods which have absolutely nothing to do with the mod you changed.

Sometimes it can just impact a particular save, and if you don't notice that save is misbehaving then you propagate that problem forever on any saves after that one. Sometimes it can cause certain interfaces not to appear in certain circumstances, but work under other circumstances. Sometimes it can be as subtle as specific Papyrus events being blocked, or a buildup of suspended scripts which get flushed only under the right conditions. Sometimes it can be just an incremental bump which puts you over an array length limit or heap size.

The point is, don't make assumptions. Just because you do or don't see a particular behavior, that doesn't rule out other causes. Correlation does not imply causation. In this case there are likely countless variables which you're not seeing, interacting behind the scenes to create chaos, and causing what, to you, is "in the realm of impossibility."

@vaultbait LMFAO I didn't know "causation" was a real word lol. It still doesn't sound like it should be but it is emphatically.... And everything you said is correct; and I've done most of everything you've listed as the problems here. Besides disable the mods months ago before I downloaded AAF.... I've checked new saves, old saves, and even disabled most mods that I've downloaded recently which changed nothing.

So to that end, I think this realm of possibility that it has something to do with my interface not working properly under certain circumstances, = (out of combat) is the case here. And as you put it "Sometimes it can be as subtle as specific Papyrus events being blocked, or a buildup of suspended scripts which get flushed only under the right conditions." Which is out of my jurisdiction tbh at this point since I have a pretty high end P.c capable of running these things just fine. But thanks for the assessments and options guys, I wish I could get one of you brothers to help me figure this out face to face.

Edited by jhonchoo