2 hours ago, jhonchoo said:

@izzyknows LMFAO whats your deal. I say this b/c I'm like 90% sure it isn't those mods anyway thats why I digress on it... I still need the help bub relax yourself this is the point of the thread =o

You had already mentioned that you have some suspects of what is the problem, but want to be too lazy to test and confirm. If you did the tests, then you can post here that mod X is being messed up by mod Y, then someone might know what the problem is and either assist or provide the solution.

I am with Izzy in that you asked for help, admitted there are things you can do to make it easier for people here to help you. but will not. So why should we help you? Heres a really real world example to illustrate:

If someone logged an issue with me at work, said there was an error, but refuses to tell me the error, their call log would be closed down. I will not spend my time and energy trying to guess the problem. I will spend time and energy on the person who applied a teeny tiny bit of effort to give me the error as it points me to the problem. I hope you don't act like this in the really real world as if you do, you are going to get really disappointed over time.

Which is out of my jurisdiction tbh at this point since I have a pretty high end P.c capable of running these things just fine.

That has very little to do with it. The Papyrus engine is only capable of so much, exceeding it's design, regardless of system, will cause issues. It also has built in math errors that over time will also cause issues.

Now, that being said, you've been given a lot of advice.. bloody try it before thinking you know better. I made that mistake long ago and learned the hard way. What you "think" can't possibly be the "issue" might turn out to be the exact cause. Which will leave you scratching your head as to why. And if your smart, you'll figure out the "why" and learn how to fix and/or avoid it in the future.

So, use the advice given and find the issue and fix it. It's not rocket science.

3 hours ago, MARODER007 said:

I installed everything, except for this message there is nothing. What might be missing?

It's just a warning, which "can" be ignored. But if you're like me, I need it fixed. LOL

What is the Russian word after AAF?

Usually it's caused by a xml error.. could be a typo or missing parameter. Good thing is it's just one position.

@ebbluminous That's absolutely right, but I mean you don't go testing for 10 percent typically In this case. I mean that's like saying If I'm looking for sneakers at a shoe store and I know 90% of the isle's are going to be boots. But theirs still always a slight chance one of the store workers placed some sneakers in the boot isle by mistake instead. Do I still go check for sneakers in the boot isles? NO! same applies with grass/weapon mods that doesn't change interfaces with other mods... See what I did their pal? So off you pop...

Edited by jhonchoo
7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It's just a warning, which "can" be ignored. But if you're like me, I need it fixed. LOL

What is the Russian word after AAF?

Usually it's caused by a xml error.. could be a typo or missing parameter. Good thing is it's just one position.

(Ошибка - Error)
In theory, this would not be a problem, but animations do not work for me. A character just stands without an interface and cannot move. But I can look in the Pip-Boy

7 hours ago, jhonchoo said:

@ebbluminous That's absolutely right, but I mean you don't go testing for 10 percent typically In this case. I mean that's like saying If I'm looking for sneakers at a shoe store and I know 90% of the isle's are going to be boots. But theirs still always a slight chance one of the store workers placed some sneakers in the boot isle by mistake instead. Do I still go check for sneakers in the boot isles? NO! same applies with grass/weapon mods that doesn't change interfaces with other mods... See what I did their pal? So off you pop...

Erm you need to work on your analogies. In yours the boots and sneakers will still function the same once you have them, regardless of where they were placed in the store. Misplacing code in its store (the application) can affect function. Hence the need for testing.

Remember things like Fallout were made by a dev team and tested, then they gave Joe Randoms the ability add to the core framework with mods. Unfortunately, these 1,000s of mods by nearly as many different people have:
- Not been tested with every other mod for issues on an individual basis

- Not had every single possible combination tested to see what happens with groups of mods interacting with each other

This why even minor changes to an application require testing when a defect occurs, to move from what you think to what you know. Unless I've been doing my 9-5, Mon-Fri +20 years job wrong. Anyways, ending this chat with you as you seem to be the anti-vaxxer equivalent of systems application testing and I am now bored with the circular argument of can you test the thing to (dis)prove what you think and you saying what you think trumps evidence based testing.

Edit: As I posted this, I noticed you used their instead of there.

#TrustDataNotLore

Edited by ebbluminous

I started a new save and now somehow AAF works without any disabling of mods. Ain't that something?

A very simple troubleshooting step which was suggested to you days ago, and which you blew off immediately because that sounded like too much effort and you were quite sure it wouldn't make any difference.

@vaultbait Did not! I think what did it was restarting my pc since I never turn off my computer. It runs everyday even when I leave home so I gave that a go and thats most likely what done it since the new saves before didn't do anything. Perhaps the only thing you were right on was my scripts being overused hence why my PC needed to be restarted. So everybody chill on the contentiousness I don't need anybody with an ego trying to help me again so no thanks

I think I raise a fine question now since my AAF works only in the new saves. In the new saves it freshly restarts the downloads of Atomic lust, and any AAF themes I have installed first in order for my Home button interface to work in and out of combat. But in my old saves where this problem still exists the Home button doesn't even start it. Only when I am in danger of combat...

AAF not loading into my current save but works in my new ones weird...
So AAF (Advanced Animation Framework), I have it installed via Nexus Mod Manager.

When I only use the mods necessary and load a brand new save the mod loads in, but when I load my current save, where I'm almost done with the whole game it won't load.

Please help I don't want to start a whole new game!

I just need to know whats the command on console to reload these mods in game. Is their a code to start the AAF creatures in game and Atomic lust code to start up mid game? I respect anyone who can help me on this final matter and be man enough to look past the earlier petulant umbrage.

Edited by jhonchoo
6 hours ago, JYGGALAG_69 said:

Been trying to set up an account with moddingham for the past 20-30 mins. It wont send activation email, even when prompting it to send it again and re-entering info. Tried a few different emails and none of them have gone through. Is there any other place to download a current version of AAF?

Same issue here, just made an account 5 mins ago. Sometimes these sites take ages to send shit over. You still waiting for the email?

11 hours ago, JYGGALAG_69 said:

Been trying to set up an account with moddingham for the past 20-30 mins. It wont send activation email, even when prompting it to send it again and re-entering info. Tried a few different emails and none of them have gone through. Is there any other place to download a current version of AAF?

4 hours ago, RustyEdges said:

Same issue here, just made an account 5 mins ago. Sometimes these sites take ages to send shit over. You still waiting for the email?

@dagobakinghas been struggling to keep the server from getting listed as a spam source (as someone who maintains mailing lists and public email emitting servers for my day job I can completely sympathize), so if it's not ended up in your spam/junk folder after waiting a bit, it's possible a similar problem has arisen and needs to be checked/fixed.

8 hours ago, Timy said:

Problem for me as well AAF discord didnt help its a "Rule"

Not helping is a rule? Can you elaborate?

8 hours ago, jhonchoo said:
Please help I don't want to start a whole new game! I just need to know whats the command on console to reload these mods in game. Is their a code to start the AAF creatures in game and Atomic lust code to start up mid game? I respect anyone who can help me on this final matter and be man enough to look past the earlier petulant umbrage.

I expect my ovaries rule me out from being "man enough," so I guess you're on your own with this one.

Also get used to frequently starting a new game if you're adding, removing, upgrading or even just using mods. This sort of instability with saves getting into a "broken" state even happens with vanilla Fallout 4, but more so with heavily-modded playthroughs. Autosaves are one of the biggest sources of this, if the game crashes while writing a save (especially an "exit save") you may not notice and then resume from the most recent autosave which is missing some bits or otherwise corrupted.

You are assuming incorrectly that there is something magic about the console which will fix bugs, but there is not. At best you might be able to stop and start some quests or set some particular values in global variables. If the problem is with the save (which it sounds like it very well may be), then you might be able to "clean" the save itself outside the game with something like ReSaver from FallRim Tools, but odds are that will just cause even more problems than it fixes so be sure to carefully read all of the documentation.

@vaultbait WoW! Great come back babygirl congrats. But nonetheless I appreciate your witty response and additional support for my problem. Luckily come to find out I was just dumb af and just realized I had no issue with any scripts/papyrus/mods of any nature. I simply have Immersive Hud covering the interface to pop up and all I had to do was make it visual again for it to appear on screeeeeeen........ 0.o So yeah Brain fart! Boom Shakalaka...

Edited by jhonchoo
4 minutes ago, Beerbatty said:

Is there anyone here that's gotten the file via Moddingham this way, that can remember if this wait time for their activation email is normal? If so we will just have to wait.

It's not typical, no, the issue is being discussed in #aaf_help_* channels in Discord as well, just waiting on a site admin to look into it.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

@dagobakinghas been struggling to keep the server from getting listed as a spam source (as someone who maintains mailing lists and public email emitting servers for my day job I can completely sympathize), so if it's not ended up in your spam/junk folder after waiting a bit, it's possible a similar problem has arisen and needs to be checked/fixed.

Got it. Thank you for the information.

On 9/18/2021 at 11:46 PM, dagobaking said:

Sorry for the inconvenience. It appears that spammers caused the email server to get blocked.

I made a bunch of updates that will hopefully prevent that in the future. After, I sent a test email to myself that went through. So, it should be working again now.

Please let me know if it acts up again.

it's broken again

On 9/24/2021 at 6:29 PM, JYGGALAG_69 said:

23 hours ago, RustyEdges said:

15 hours ago, ThrillseekersWorld882 said:

I wait for my email too. miss my aff mod :)

12 hours ago, Dreygoth said:

Still waiting myself sadly, its disappointing that there is only one download and its hidden behind a wall. Alas we wait, unless there is an actual solution. 

11 hours ago, Beerbatty said:

Is there anyone here that's gotten the file via Moddingham this way, that can remember if this wait time for their activation email is normal? If so we will just have to wait.

3 hours ago, kaitlin86 said:

it's broken again

2 hours ago, Beerbatty said:

Heya. I saw your recent post. Although I've tried a few resends is it also possible those of us requesting an activation email are contributing to borking it? 

I've just tried ONCE with my 2 email accounts and no luck. Thanks for trying to get it going anyway. Will just have to wait. 

I apologize for the inconvenience. The host support finally responded to my ticket. So, we are sharing data to help troubleshoot and fix the issue.

The user numbers have gone up. So, some people are getting through. It appears that the server gets temporarily locked up. You might try again at a different time of day when there is less traffic.

I also noticed that there are a bunch of incorrect emails entered. Entries with things like "gmaail.com". They COULD be legitimate typos. But, there are way more of them than I would expect. So, it's possible that this is a deliberate attack.

IMPORTANT: Please do not hit up moderators or others here or on discord for the files. It's a known issue that we are working on. We will post the files temporarily on Discord as a fallback. But, whether the files are available or not, nobody wants to be bombarded with the same requests.

Hey I'm having a weird issue with a nexus mod Black Summer https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/53765 .  Its a new zombie res mod.  Occasionally when an aaf animation is running (through sex harassment, hardship, and violate edit: and RSE II Abductions. A larger number of actors seems to make this occur more often) a zombie appears and my character model disappears.  After the animation completes, the character model reappears without a pip-boy. 

Is there any solution for this or does this make Black Summer an incompatible mod? 

Thanks

tldr: when aaf animation running other mod thinks character model is dead and respawns it as a zombie (I think).  

edit: Thank you very much for the help and replies.  I appreciate the assistance.  

Edited by Loversclod
clarified language/added reply and more info