42 minutes ago, Phil28 said:

how does aaf decide who gets erect and who doesn't? I get a weird bug where some characters are erect and some aren't. some just become erect randomly during the animation. is this a known bug or did I mess up somewhere?

This is configured in XML that come with the bodies and animation packs.

The sporadicness that you describe sounds like it could be delays from the game engine applying the morph change. Maybe due to high demand contributed by other mods (high resolutions, high poly objects, etc.)

25 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

This is configured in XML that come with the bodies and animation packs.

The sporadicness that you describe sounds like it could be delays from the game engine applying the morph change. Maybe due to high demand contributed by other mods (high resolutions, high poly objects, etc.)

makes sense. my computer has a pretty bad CPU/ram. I tried it with a reduced mod load order to just the basics and it comes out fine sometimes. I'll try to do some pc upgrades first. I appreciate the info

I asked this on the other page and was told to ask here instead. 

I'm not sure what's wrong with my game but every time I load into the game I don't get the AAF% neither does pressing the home button works. I did recently delete all my mods to fix some issues I had with the game through nexus, the data folder and I also verified the files. I followed the AAF page that tells you what to download and how to setup everything and followed everything carefully. So I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

14 minutes ago, DevilGod05 said:

I asked this on the other page and was told to ask here instead. 

I'm not sure what's wrong with my game but every time I load into the game I don't get the AAF% neither does pressing the home button works. I did recently delete all my mods to fix some issues I had with the game through nexus, the data folder and I also verified the files. I followed the AAF page that tells you what to download and how to setup everything and followed everything carefully. So I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

This type of troubleshooting is best taken up on discord. There are tools available that can check your install to find common issues.

11 minutes ago, NicodemusShepard said:

Tried it, now not even the captcha is showing up. I am REALLY having issues with this darn site. Are the files really not hosted ANYWHERE else?

Well. This at least indicates that it is an issue on your end with the browser. Maybe you have script blocks in place, etc. Try installing a different browser without changing any settings and log in with that.

No. The files are not available elsewhere.

2 hours ago, DainaAzor said:

so I followed the link from the wiki and the page it took me to had this to say is there something I'm doing wrong here this was the link I used

https://www.moddingham.com/discussion/11/advanced-animation-framework-aaf

Information

The requested page could not be found.

I'm not sure where that link came from. Here is the correct one: https://www.moddingham.com/viewtopic.php?t=2

On 11/23/2021 at 6:53 PM, dagobaking said:

I looked at the logs and very few emails have not gone through. And if they don't it's usually because the receiving side blocked it.

If you let me know your email address in DM I can look it up in the logs to see what happened specifically.

That said, moddingham itself is down right now due to the host provider. But, these things usually resolve within 15 minutes or so.

Returned to moddingham and there was an option to resend the validation email and this time around I got it.  Go figure.

12 minutes ago, hong711 said:

1490144799_Fallout4Screenshot2021_11.28-17_29_26_09.png.0b1dc1ce85302f09bde4aea01ac844b4.pngHi guys, i'm facing this issue, any solution recommand ?

i already disable the mod which need the aaf but still same issue.....sorry about my bad english...

Based on the error it sounds like one mod expects an animation that is not installed.

13 hours ago, hong711 said:

can i know what mod is it and what can i do?

Well. Of course. You installed them!

The best course of action would be to remove all of the animation pack mods and install them incrementally, testing as you go until this error appears. Then you will know which caused the issue. The authors should also explain dependencies in their requirements to help speed this process up.

Does this mod provide support for assaultrons and mods like MAID or is it something that needs to be created separately?

Might be a stupid/wrong thing to ask but it's been a while and it doesn't look like anything's happening with those two so I wanted to check if anything changed.

1 hour ago, Saraniamic said:

Does this mod provide support for assaultrons and mods like MAID or is it something that needs to be created separately?

Might be a stupid/wrong thing to ask but it's been a while and it doesn't look like anything's happening with those two so I wanted to check if anything changed.

AAF itself shouldn't care. Whatever mods you're using to call AAF may need to be patched to take such things into account, or you may need new animations for the appropriate skeletons/rigs.

4 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

I'm not sure. I do know that some robot rigs have been made and implemented with AAF. But, I'm not quite sure how far that went and whether or not it includes Assaultrons.

From what I recall, the assaultron's skeleton was tricky to understand and animate for. I think the base skeleton is like just one bone. Then additional skeleton parts are added to it in-game. So, this complicates the process for modders to have the correctly built skeleton to animate.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:07 AM, maddadicusrex said:

I am having the same issue. I usually go into AAF settings and change the values for animation length, undress/dress duration. Sometimes that works and I do not have the problem again, but the latest AAF update has been harder to resolve..

Can I ask where these AAF settings are?? Are they an INI file somewhere??

THANKS!

EDIT: NVM

Edited by jpee1965
41 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Yes, should be Moddingham.

thanks very much. unfortunately, i dont´t receive a confirmation e-mail after registering. 
maybe it will take longer. 
i will stay for the old aaf version for now.

ok has done. the mail was in the junk folder.
Edited by Cordy
On 12/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, FurryestX said:

Errmmm... how do i activate the interface, sorry, i know im dumb

The HOME key on your keyboard, unless you changed it to a non-default keybinding in AAF's configuration.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, FurryestX said:

aaaand, how to deactivate automatic stages

That really depends on the animation packs and any patches you may have installed. If they include "extended" options those are usually individual non-staged loops. If they're named sequentially (which they tend to be) then you can just use the PGDN key to move to the next one in the list when you're ready. Some animations include a feature known as "position trees" which allow will prompt in the lower-left corner of the screen to advance to the next position in the tree using the arrow keys, and often giving you a choice of multiple options as well. There aren't a lot of animation creators making use of these, though I understand UAP adds some to existing animation packs.

Edited by vaultbait