Really liking how this mod has come together, and the steps you're taking to improve it along the way. It's awesome!

Out of curiosity though... is there any chance that in your future updates you might add dragons to the pool of potential kidnappers? (Unless they're already included, of course!) I've kindof sat around on a quicksave timed with the trigger just to see what's available, but I think in the countless scenes I've spotted no dragons ever cropped up. Would that be something doable? Would be pretty fun to have Paarthurnax loaning out the Throat of the World for this kindof adventurous night :V

The problem with dragons is that they will start to fly through the place they spawn, since is part of their AI, so even if you add a scenario with dragons they will simply start to fly and screw things up, unless you create a customd ragon that does not fly at all, like the dracolich you find during the main quest (or somewhere else i don't remember).

Howver, now that i've tested and reported, i'll wait the next update.

I think i figured how Defeat conflicts with this mod since it's based on you health %. so for example you set to start the bleedout state for Defeat to trigger, and you get kidnapped, you will just be on bleedout state until you recover then you just walk away and no one rapes you.

Example:

I use Palyer as Victim with only health at 30%, but the kidnapping reduces you at 25% i guess.

If you reduce the wound thresthold under 25% the kidapping sex will initiate (but you have to turn off exhaustion and the other one for mana)

The problem is that with this reduction sometime you'll just get killed isntead of beign defeated, but i'll try to do more test with it

I forget which one, but one of the "big" dragon priest nordic ruins has one, and I think Labyrinthian also has one (or might have the one I'm thinking of). Dragon cult is the route I'd go, as dragons wouldn't really kidnap you and take you indoors.  Dragons are also really wonky for sex scenes because of their size and scale.  I think there are dragon priest sex animations but I'm not sure which pack has them. Storywise, draugr and skeletons with a priest making comments or chanting a dark ritual that you either escape or wonder if it was successful when you're dumped back outside. (Which if I wanted to load on more work, having a scenario like that and mod events that allow other mods to call certain ones from this mod, in the case of slavery or trying to infect the PC with some curse or disease... ).

I just had a weird kidnap happen.  It was 130, I got the usual pop-up, selected the I've been kidnapped, and got transported... The pop-up stayed active, and I had to keep clicking it, a total of 4 times, each time getting transported to a new cave/dungeon/tower/farmhouse (ended up at Hlalu farm) before the actual kidnap scene would trigger.

Reporting it as a bug, but I'm still giggling over it.  I mean damn people, stop fighting over me, there's enough for every kidnap group, really!

Oh, also -- the inhabitants of the farm were nakey, but only Serana (currently my game-forced, much hated follower) actually interacted with me.  Plus which when I unlocked the door to get out -- I did get a bounty added.

Still hilarious, though.

I've had the multi box thing happen but it didn't seem like I moved from cell to cell. Others have reported that.  When it happens to me I usually just get a mix of assaulters or sometimes have 2-3 fellow victims.

Does Blackreach count as an interior cell? Plenty of room for dragons and giants.

EDIT: Sleeping Tree Cave is an interior location with giants, I suppose that could work for a giant kidnapping.

Good shout. Will have a look at Blackreach if it can be used.

The problem with dragons is that they will start to fly through the place they spawn, since is part of their AI, so even if you add a scenario with dragons they will simply start to fly and screw things up, unless you create a customd ragon that does not fly at all, like the dracolich you find during the main quest (or somewhere else i don't remember).

Howver, now that i've tested and reported, i'll wait the next update.

I think i figured how Defeat conflicts with this mod since it's based on you health %. so for example you set to start the bleedout state for Defeat to trigger, and you get kidnapped, you will just be on bleedout state until you recover then you just walk away and no one rapes you.

Example:

I use Palyer as Victim with only health at 30%, but the kidnapping reduces you at 25% i guess.

If you reduce the wound thresthold under 25% the kidapping sex will initiate (but you have to turn off exhaustion and the other one for mana)

The problem is that with this reduction sometime you'll just get killed isntead of beign defeated, but i'll try to do more test with it

Thanks for pointing this out. Will have an option to disable the Health loss in the next version.

Hey, thanks for the cool mod. 

One problem I have though, is when i set my follower to be a fellow victim, everytime i reload a game i have to reselect her, kinda same bug as the quest markers i guess?

Also, I always play with 2 followers, would it be possible to select them both for fellow victims? Lots of mods only support 1 follower, and it makes me sad :(

Thanks!

Yeah it's the same problem with the quest marker. I'll try to get this fixed in the next version.

I'll add another fellow victim in a future update. Will be disabled by default and need to be turned on in MCM though, as this will start to get a bit performance-intensive. 

I just had a weird kidnap happen.  It was 130, I got the usual pop-up, selected the I've been kidnapped, and got transported... The pop-up stayed active, and I had to keep clicking it, a total of 4 times, each time getting transported to a new cave/dungeon/tower/farmhouse (ended up at Hlalu farm) before the actual kidnap scene would trigger.

Reporting it as a bug, but I'm still giggling over it.  I mean damn people, stop fighting over me, there's enough for every kidnap group, really!

Oh, also -- the inhabitants of the farm were nakey, but only Serana (currently my game-forced, much hated follower) actually interacted with me.  Plus which when I unlocked the door to get out -- I did get a bounty added.

Still hilarious, though.

I forget which one, but one of the "big" dragon priest nordic ruins has one, and I think Labyrinthian also has one (or might have the one I'm thinking of). Dragon cult is the route I'd go, as dragons wouldn't really kidnap you and take you indoors.  Dragons are also really wonky for sex scenes because of their size and scale.  I think there are dragon priest sex animations but I'm not sure which pack has them. Storywise, draugr and skeletons with a priest making comments or chanting a dark ritual that you either escape or wonder if it was successful when you're dumped back outside. (Which if I wanted to load on more work, having a scenario like that and mod events that allow other mods to call certain ones from this mod, in the case of slavery or trying to infect the PC with some curse or disease... ).

I've had the multi box thing happen but it didn't seem like I moved from cell to cell. Others have reported that.  When it happens to me I usually just get a mix of assaulters or sometimes have 2-3 fellow victims.

Yeah, the multiple popups are due to script lags, which I already implemented a few safety features to prevent but will still happen from time to time. Hopefully this will be reduced more and more with each update. 

Currently, all the creature scenarios are based on the SexLab's default creatures. I will add a More Nasty Critters soft dependencies in a future update, along with optional DLC content

I'm testing this mod (version 3.0) and I have some reports:

1. The "invisibility" thing should be "at least" toggleable off in the MCM options, or should be related to the Illusion skills of the Player, or both.

This because:

a. I think it's a bit a "cheat".

b. There are some mods (I have one) that makes the Invisibility as a permanent toggleable power without the issues of the vanilla one (you can interact with doors, weapojns and so on without becoming visible again).

2. You should try to filter some locations because too often the Player ends up inside some strange places without no way to exit. (A room of a boat, for example, or a cave with locked by key entrance). On the other side, I don't think that Inns should be considered as "rape locations" at all (It happened to me to be teleported in the Bannered Mare and raped by the patrons, who normally are all of them my friends. Strange, uh?).

3. There is no doubt that this mod matches better with low level Players. Actually I'm at Level 70 and I can easily exit from the bleedout state simply pressing the jump key and then kill them all with my overpowered Shouts. Or, considering that I have the mod Werewolf Master, I can become a Werewolf and "eat" them all.

4. It could be nice to have the choice about the "type" of human rapists too. To say, a MCM option to allow/disallow "bandits", "necromancers", "Thalmors", "citizens" and so on.

I'm testing this mod (version 3.0) and I have some reports:

1. The "invisibility" thing should be "at least" toggleable off in the MCM options, or should be related to the Illusion skills of the Player, or both.

This because:

a. I think it's a bit a "cheat".

b. There are some mods (I have one) that makes the Invisibility as a permanent toggleable power without the issues of the vanilla one (you can interact with doors, weapojns and so on without becoming visible again).

2. You should try to filter some locations because too often the Player ends up inside some strange places without no way to exit. (A room of a boat, for example, or a cave with locked by key entrance). On the other side, I don't think that Inns should be considered as "rape locations" at all (It happened to me to be teleported in the Bannered Mare and raped by the patrons, who normally are all of them my friends. Strange, uh?).

3. There is no doubt that this mod matches better with low level Players. Actually I'm at Level 70 and I can easily exit from the bleedout state simply pressing the jump key and then kill them all with my overpowered Shouts. Or, considering that I have the mod Werewolf Master, I can become a Werewolf and "eat" them all.

4. It could be nice to have the choice about the "type" of human rapists too. To say, a MCM option to allow/disallow "bandits", "necromancers", "Thalmors", "citizens" and so on.

hmm i actually like the idea to be helpless in low lvls and get my bloody revange in high lvls. Maybe i start too many new games, i see skyrim most of the time from low lvl perspective.

i have mods running that make the bandits and creatures a lot more powerful even in higher lvls (SD cages, immersive wenches series), so i have no chance in low lvls anyways without sneaking and tactics

at least i see many new monsters and animations thru kindnapping events xD

but nicoledragoness gives me an idea:

SLK could choose events for different lvls, for example:

low lvl = farms, taverns, bandits, low lvl creatures like wolfes, daugr, easy to escape dungeons...

mid - high lvl = falmer, dwemer, dragons, vampies n stuff, deep underground dungeons, ...

something like that, just an idea ;D

i dont know if my Problems still exist in 3.0, i ve played the Version before.

1. i often came into dungeons i already cleared, nobody was there or sometimes only one.

2. often it was all orange or blue, no textures around, flying in nowhere

3. follower problem aleady spoken some posts before

the big plus of this mod compared to mods like defeat :

1.  time slider in mcm, rest between in mcm

2. duration slider in mcm

3. no disturbing hostile enemies left (!!!)

would it be too much to ask to start Events instead of dying ?  (because then we have the best of both worlds )

They do work together. I have tested quite extensively with the two of them together without problems. Quite a few people have confirmed that they work well together in this thread too.

It's probably more due to your overall load. Try turning off a few performance-intensive features in SexLab like Race/Gender Adjustment, Disable Teleport, Seed NPC Stats and Debug (in the final MCM page)

Yeah, after i updated and turned off Defeat now Skyrim just hard crashes (TESV has stopped responding) instead, so I guess it's something else. I'll keep poking around.

Yeah, the multiple popups are due to script lags, which I already implemented a few safety features to prevent but will still happen from time to time. Hopefully this will be reduced more and more with each update. 

Currently, all the creature scenarios are based on the SexLab's default creatures. I will add a More Nasty Critters soft dependencies in a future update, along with optional DLC content

A curse i could imagine, maybe with SGO as a soft dependency if possible: After beeing released (or the first time you give birth to soul gems) you are addicted to draugr/dragon priest cum. You need to fuck them or you'll suffer some debuffs, maybe with different stages, gets worse every day. To get the curse away, you need deliver the dragon priest black soul gems, maybe something like 5-20 (slider?). Would require them to stay non-hostile though to deliver the soul gems and a possibility to fuck them without mods like defeat.

Might be spiced up with some dialogues/comments when they fill you. :)

They do work together. I have tested quite extensively with the two of them together without problems. Quite a few people have confirmed that they work well together in this thread too.

It's probably more due to your overall load. Try turning off a few performance-intensive features in SexLab like Race/Gender Adjustment, Disable Teleport, Seed NPC Stats and Debug (in the final MCM page)

Yeah, after i updated and turned off Defeat now Skyrim just hard crashes (TESV has stopped responding) instead, so I guess it's something else. I'll keep poking around.

Do you have TES5edit? It will tell you what's causing a hard crash. Assuming you mean the game crashes at start up. It's easy to dl and use. 

strange things are starting to happen for me. Anyone else have constant kidnapped attempts. Heck even while im in combat (which is not suppose to happen) timer is set to 8 hours but its like failed attempt kill the mobs two seconds later another attempt is this normal for when a failed attempt occurs or are there something im missing

I started a new game and just sensibly turned the mod off at least until i had been to riverwood. I tried it with the mod on and the moment i met helgar by the logging building in Riverwood and we talked about Helgen, i got kidnapped right in the middle of that conversation surrounded by people from the village. Was a bit story breaking an unrealistic.

I wonder if there is a way to add a option or trigger that blocks the kidnapping during any quest conversation or if NPCs from villages and towns are around you or from main quests it pauses any kidnap attempts, allowing the player to get through that important chat and move on.

The problem is that if i accept the kidnap while in Riverwood i get transported to a cave or den for the sex which 9 times out of 10 is the other side of the map.

I totally love the random chance and the way this great mod makes travelling around at night so risky. I honestly dont think i will ever remove this mod.

I just need it to allow me to fulfill quests conversations or at least get tasks done around people. Maybe i should have turned the chance of kidnap to zero for cities and villages?...hmmmm

I started a new game and just sensibly turned the mod off at least until i had been to riverwood. I tried it with the mod on and the moment i met helgar by the logging building in Riverwood and we talked about Helgen, i got kidnapped right in the middle of that conversation surrounded by people from the village. Was a bit story breaking an unrealistic.

I wonder if there is a way to add a option or trigger that blocks the kidnapping during any quest conversation or if NPCs from villages and towns are around you or from main quests it pauses any kidnap attempts, allowing the player to get through that important chat and move on.

The problem is that if i accept the kidnap while in Riverwood i get transported to a cave or den for the sex which 9 times out of 10 is the other side of the map.

I totally love the random chance and the way this great mod makes travelling around at night so risky. I honestly dont think i will ever remove this mod.

I just need it to allow me to fulfill quests conversations or at least get tasks done around people. Maybe i should have turned the chance of kidnap to zero for cities and villages?...hmmmm

Or you strip before you talk to people... it's a bit unintuitive that you won't be kidnapped while you're naked, but it offers other mods some possibilities. ;)

You can try shortening the time window for it to happen, try 23:00 to 3:00. Also if You keep an eye on the time you can either wait or sleep through the most dangerous part of the night effectively cancelling out the scenario until you're high enough level to stand a chance.
I also set wilderness chance to 30%. city and town to 5% (less likely in a populated area due to Guards and all that).

Bug Report:

I tried my first Rescue Quest. It did not end as I expected.
1: I used the invisibility buff you gave me to explore my way to watch the hostage being fucked.

2: I watched them fuck her for a while, read some nice dialogue.

3: I spoke to the kidnapper near the hostage who was NOT fucking her. I became visible, he made idle banter with me (hitting on me because of Sexist Guards mod), then I just went invisible again.

4: I shot flames at the nearby kidnapper who was NOT fucking the hostage... he became hostile, and the invisibility broke.

5: The nearby kidnapper who was NOT fucking the hostage then turned and attacked the hostage instead of me, repeatedly smacking her with his greatsword.

6: The hostage went into bleedout, ending the sexlab scene of the other kidnapper fucking her. Don't know if this was Defeat in action, or if she was just essential... cuz I have NPC as victim disabled in Defeat anyways.

7: She then declared I was her hero, the quest resolved, and the fight continued... despite me very clearly NOT having rescued her yet.

0_o Pretty sure that's not... the intended result.

Praise:

I love your perversion effect... get fucked a few times and you warm up to all the pounding you're taking... so I have a request, related to rescues.

Request:

Allow the player (perhaps only after perversion's happened or something) to have dialogue with one of the kidnappers once you get to the room where the hostage is getting fucked.

Through this dialogue, the player has the option to be aroused by everything going on, and ALSO submit himself/herself to the kidnappers. This would give a bit more integration of female players into the rescue quests, and add a sexy alternate way to resolve the quest.

This would obviously 'fail' the quest, so the player is then fucked like the perversion event's already happened, then dumped somewhere in the wilderness when they're finally let go... just like they had gotten kidnapped to begin with.

If you want me to write this dialogue myself, PM me and we'll get it going... but it's just an idea. Some way to end up being pulled into the rescue you were supposed to stop, and getting gangfucked as well~

Just an idea. :3

You could set the kidnapping setting for villages and cities to 0%... many quest events take place in cities/towns, and kidnappings don't occur in interior cells, where most (not all) of the rest of the story events take place.

Okay, I'm not sure what was causing it in the first place but the crashes are now gone. So, yay.

I do have a question about the Stamina multiplier though, I want to make sure I have my math right.

With Stamina at 180 and Multiplier at a default of 0.05, does that mean calculations are "1 x 0.05 of 180"? Since 0.05% of 180 is (apparently) 0.09 does that mean 9-10 before player passes out?

(And yes, I hate math and am fairly bad at it.)

This mod is getting much more fun, and has a lot of diversity in it, and such a little impact on my game.. Great stuff.

One or two little peeves. The drauger's did a bunch of animations where My person was placed into the aggressive position. It was sort of immersion breaking.

The other was there were female in some of the locations i was sent too. It might be nice if they joined in as well.

All, and all, Looking very nice for such a short time producing it.. Thank you.

I had the same thing but it was a failed attempt so it kinda worked out well when the whole village turned on the attackers. That was pretty immersive. so maybe keep the chance for a kidnapping to happen during that time but lower the chances of success depending on where it takes place. If you try and kidnap someone in a city for instance with people around then you should be prepared for stuff to go wrong. Just an idea on how to turn this into a positive. Also maybe if we can get gobu to add this as an outcome for defeat aswell. Then you can have failed attempts but still get defeated and then dragged off that be awesome. Its gonna be like "even if we failed we still gonna beat you down and drag you away half dead." I kinda like that idea

hahah yes. I like the idea that Defeat uses this as an outcome as well. There are a few mods now that i feel would work well with SLKidnapped.

1) Defeat ( for any fight that goes a bit pear shaped and creating a alternative to being killed or left for dead.)

2) Simple Slavery ( You get kidnapped and either instantly taken to the slave auction and sold to the auctioneer to be sold on, OR fucked silly and then taken to the Auction.)

3) Maybe Alternative Start-Live another life ( you start the game as a kidnap victim and this mod begins your Skyrim adventure- possibly then into an auction like simple slavery).

4) Dangerous Nights ( Your getting close to those ricky hours so you settle down in your camp site/sleeping bag and try to sleep through but your grabbed in your sleep and awake in the kidnap lair).

OR this mod could in time with updates do the task of all of the above and in essence make them all into one mod! :)

hahah yes. I like the idea that Defeat uses this as an outcome as well. There are a few mods now that i feel would work well with SLKidnapped.

1) Defeat ( for any fight that goes a bit pear shaped and creating a alternative to being killed or left for dead.)

2) Simple Slavery ( You get kidnapped and either instantly taken to the slave auction and sold to the auctioneer to be sold on, OR fucked silly and then taken to the Auction.)

3) Maybe Alternative Start-Live another life ( you start the game as a kidnap victim and this mod begins your Skyrim adventure- possibly then into an auction like simple slavery).

4) Dangerous Nights ( Your getting close to those ricky hours so you settle down in your camp site/sleeping bag and try to sleep through but your grabbed in your sleep and awake in the kidnap lair).

OR this mod could in time with updates do the task of all of the above and in essence make them all into one mod! :)

I agree a central place for all those functions would be awesome.

Bug Report:

I tried my first Rescue Quest. It did not end as I expected.

1: I used the invisibility buff you gave me to explore my way to watch the hostage being fucked.

2: I watched them fuck her for a while, read some nice dialogue.

3: I spoke to the kidnapper near the hostage who was NOT fucking her. I became visible, he made idle banter with me (hitting on me because of Sexist Guards mod), then I just went invisible again.

4: I shot flames at the nearby kidnapper who was NOT fucking the hostage... he became hostile, and the invisibility broke.

5: The nearby kidnapper who was NOT fucking the hostage then turned and attacked the hostage instead of me, repeatedly smacking her with his greatsword.

6: The hostage went into bleedout, ending the sexlab scene of the other kidnapper fucking her. Don't know if this was Defeat in action, or if she was just essential... cuz I have NPC as victim disabled in Defeat anyways.

7: She then declared I was her hero, the quest resolved, and the fight continued... despite me very clearly NOT having rescued her yet.

0_o Pretty sure that's not... the intended result.

Praise:

I love your perversion effect... get fucked a few times and you warm up to all the pounding you're taking... so I have a request, related to rescues.

Request:

Allow the player (perhaps only after perversion's happened or something) to have dialogue with one of the kidnappers once you get to the room where the hostage is getting fucked.

Through this dialogue, the player has the option to be aroused by everything going on, and ALSO submit himself/herself to the kidnappers. This would give a bit more integration of female players into the rescue quests, and add a sexy alternate way to resolve the quest.

This would obviously 'fail' the quest, so the player is then fucked like the perversion event's already happened, then dumped somewhere in the wilderness when they're finally let go... just like they had gotten kidnapped to begin with.

If you want me to write this dialogue myself, PM me and we'll get it going... but it's just an idea. Some way to end up being pulled into the rescue you were supposed to stop, and getting gangfucked as well~

Just an idea. :3

You could set the kidnapping setting for villages and cities to 0%... many quest events take place in cities/towns, and kidnappings don't occur in interior cells, where most (not all) of the rest of the story events take place.

My 2 cents: when you offer an option to be part of the fun, let the player chose sides... and a bad guy instead of another victim. ;) Might depend on your stats in sexual fame framework if you add that as a soft dependency. :)

This mod is getting much more fun, and has a lot of diversity in it, and such a little impact on my game.. Great stuff.

One or two little peeves. The drauger's did a bunch of animations where My person was placed into the aggressive position. It was sort of immersion breaking.

The other was there were female in some of the locations i was sent too. It might be nice if they joined in as well.

All, and all, Looking very nice for such a short time producing it.. Thank you.

Some others reported the problem with "player has agressive position" with draugr too, but i wonder... are you sure it's a bug? Afaik draugr/humans can't switch places because the have different skeletons, but funnybizness made some animations for female draugr where the human is always the agressor. Can you change places with sexlab hotkeys? Or is the animation broken in some ways?

Thanks again for your great mod. I'd like to report a few bugs:

1) Some NPC (not innkeepers, Clavicus Vile :exclamation:, for instance) have a dialogue about kidnappings.

2) When I entered hall of the dead in Falkreath I was attacked by two ghosts that belonged to SLKidnapped. I just killed them and that it. 

3) I still have a problem with kidnapping. Failed ambush works perfectly but actual kidnapping just doesn't work. I debugged the mod in mcm as was suggested in the topic, turned on the debug notifications. They say that conditions are matched and nothing haappens. I didn't updated, installed on a clean save.

The first thing that i suggested. Player kidnapped/abducted mod practically the missing element between defeat and slavery mod, well for me...

Defeated (SL Defeat) - Kidnapped (SL Kidnapped) - Sold as slave (Simple Slavery) - enslaved (Leon/Leah DCL or Submissive Lola).. 

Anyway wondering about conditions where kidnap event shouldn't happen

In Dialog

Scripted scene (is having sex included) 

On Furniture interaction (Alchemy/Smithing/Enchanting et cetera) 

In Combat

Swimming

On Horse  

Restrained (DD)

Are there more..

Know you got your hands full, but is there any plan for having an actual NPC(s) as kidnapper with random encounter. Similar way like vanilla random hostile npc/DB assassins/Hired thugs with special contract. Player can actually fight them off or attempt to escape.

Some others reported the problem with "player has agressive position" with draugr too, but i wonder... are you sure it's a bug? Afaik draugr/humans can't switch places because the have different skeletons, but funnybizness made some animations for female draugr where the human is always the agressor. Can you change places with sexlab hotkeys? Or is the animation broken in some ways?

Yes! I fully understand that, but there is a way to keep the player in the defensive spot. I know Kimmy finally figured it out in her last DCL update. or the one just before the last.

1) Some NPC (not innkeepers, Clavicus Vile :exclamation:, for instance) have a dialogue about kidnappings.

2) When I entered hall of the dead in Falkreath I was attacked by two ghosts that belonged to SLKidnapped. I just killed them and that it. 

3) I still have a problem with kidnapping. Failed ambush works perfectly but actual kidnapping just doesn't work. I debugged the mod in mcm as was suggested in the topic, turned on the debug notifications. They say that conditions are matched and nothing haappens. I didn't updated, installed on a clean save.

I was having the same issue with kidnappings not starting (despite the debug messages saying a kidnap was about to start). For whatever it's worth, I was able to fix it by doing the clean save procedure: go to an interior cell, save, uninstall the mod, load the save, let it run for a few minutes, save again, use a save cleaner, reinstall the mod.

I'm operating under the assumption that I'll have to revert my game back to a completely kidnap-free state when vinfamy says his mod is update-safe, but for now that's what worked for me to get kidnappings to trigger once more.

There is a Death Alternative option I think, either in the mod or a standalone one, that does let you pick some of the DA options as LAL starts. If this mod could use a similar method and either let you pick or randomly choose for you a kidnap situation, that could be interesting. Probably best done as a separate Esp with both the main SLK and LAL as required, unless LAL can be a soft dependency (which I don't think is possible).

I haven't usually enabled SLK when in the LAL cell but I did a few times. I think there is a werewolf in the prison up the stairs (heard it fighting ghosts, and once saw it) and saw the dialogue on the Mara statue.