Could you perhaps add a specific equipment removal customization option like in Sexlab?

My reason for that is because I play my character as a fox girl. With HDT Wearable Ears and Tail.
One of my biggest gripes with some mods, is that they completely remove or unequip everything.
It is a little tedious that I have to get back the ears and tails and reequip them everytime.

An option like in Sexlab where you choose specific items not to unequip/remove would be awesome.

My way of thinking is if your character is at low health they are at a weaken state so they are easy prey.

Makes sense. Will probably add this in the next version.

Do i need to download the addon?

No, you don't. Only use the addon if you want to convert all kidnappers into one gender.

Thanx for the update. Still have the multiple kidnappings thing tho. It was however just an upgrade on a old save. Will start fresh and check it out just to make sure. As for everything else worked great. Just all the poor villagers in riverwood got murdered by a blood mother spider when it kicked off during that scripted scene. Anyway keep up the good work mod is shaping up very well and so fast its awesome :)

Must be due to updating tbh. The old script from 3.0 is responsible for the multiple kidnaps. The multiple kidnapping things should be eliminated in 3.1

Thank you.

Could you perhaps add a specific equipment removal customization option like in Sexlab?

My reason for that is because I play my character as a fox girl. With HDT Wearable Ears and Tail.

One of my biggest gripes with some mods, is that they completely remove or unequip everything.

It is a little tedious that I have to get back the ears and tails and reequip them everytime.

An option like in Sexlab where you choose specific items not to unequip/remove would be awesome.

Yeah, I'll look into using the SexLab settings.

Or add my own MCM page for this.

My way of thinking is if your character is at low health they are at a weaken state so they are easy prey.

Makes sense. Will probably add this in the next version.

Do i need to download the addon?

No, you don't. Only use the addon if you want to convert all kidnappers into one gender.

Thanx for the update. Still have the multiple kidnappings thing tho. It was however just an upgrade on a old save. Will start fresh and check it out just to make sure. As for everything else worked great. Just all the poor villagers in riverwood got murdered by a blood mother spider when it kicked off during that scripted scene. Anyway keep up the good work mod is shaping up very well and so fast its awesome :)

Must be due to updating tbh. The old script from 3.0 is responsible for the multiple kidnaps. The multiple kidnapping things should be eliminated in 3.1

Thank you.

Yeah, I'll look into using the SexLab settings.

Or add my own MCM page for this.

Ye do your own thing. See if you can find a way to remove quivers as well. I haven't seen one mod yet being able to remove quivers without removing all equipment. Manually removing quivers is such a pain lol.

Can you add a feature in the MCM to select which creatures will abduct your character by creature type (Falmer, Troll, Riekling, and so on)?

This is already implemented in the 3.1 version.

I'll add Riekling and other DLC content in a future update.

Oh cool, you released a new version, I didn't see that.

I look forward to seeing Rieklings added to this, there isn't enough content out there in general involving them to be honest.

Can you add a feature in the MCM to select which creatures will abduct your character by creature type (Falmer, Troll, Riekling, and so on)?

This is already implemented in the 3.1 version.

I'll add Riekling and other DLC content in a future update.

I look forward to seeing Rieklings added to this, there isn't enough content out there in general involving them to be honest.

Oh i so so agree on the Rieklings. They are a mischievous folk and perfect as sexual kidnappers. They always seem to act in groups due to their small size so numbers is important for them. So having them added will be awesome. Thye like in the cold snow areas and also around Riften in the damp woods and hills.

ALSO there are some very sexy animations for them. A wide variety of 1-1, 3somes, 4somes even 5somes i think. When ever i get ambushed and defeated by those little pesky buggars the sex is wild and amazing..hehe

So yes please add them! 

Also thank you so much for this Mod Vinfamy and its constant updates. Its one of my favorite mods. :) hugs!!!!

Ye do your own thing. See if you can find a way to remove quivers as well. I haven't seen one mod yet being able to remove quivers without removing all equipment. Manually removing quivers is such a pain lol.

Have you tried Auto Unequip Ammo ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

Believe he was refering to npc.

Anyway great work with 3.1, everything seems to working as described. Got kidnapped few times, went smooth with no problem. Multiple kidnapped is gone and great to have specific kidnapper disable. Haven't try as rescuer yet because those dialog with innkeepers is gone, guess it's intentional. 

The first version of the Deviously Kidnapped Add-on is now released

This first version simply allows the kidnappers to put some devious devices on the player before each round. 

Oh i so so agree on the Rieklings. They are a mischievous folk and perfect as sexual kidnappers. They always seem to act in groups due to their small size so numbers is important for them. So having them added will be awesome. Thye like in the cold snow areas and also around Riften in the damp woods and hills.

ALSO there are some very sexy animations for them. A wide variety of 1-1, 3somes, 4somes even 5somes i think. When ever i get ambushed and defeated by those little pesky buggars the sex is wild and amazing..hehe

So yes please add them! 

Also thank you so much for this Mod Vinfamy and its constant updates. Its one of my favorite mods. :) hugs!!!!

Yeah, Rieklings will come along with the rest of the MNC/ DLC content as optional integration.

Thank you.

Believe he was refering to npc.

Anyway great work with 3.1, everything seems to working as described. Got kidnapped few times, went smooth with no problem. Multiple kidnapped is gone and great to have specific kidnapper disable. Haven't try as rescuer yet because those dialog with innkeepers is gone, guess it's intentional. 

Thank you! The dialogues with innkeepers are not gone. It's still the only way to initialize a quest. The dialogues will only show up after one save-load cycle though. The dialogues also won't be there during the 'timeout' period (default 12 hours) between kidnaps.

For sex animations you just need to use your animation edit keys thats listed in  Sexlab on your MCM, ie.. L = actor forward, L+shift + actor backwards, ; = actor Up, shift + ; actor down etc etc. Its worth doing as i think and correct me if i am wrong but once edited then each time that specific animation  is played again, it remembers those edits all be it you save your game after editing and using that animation.

:)

I have that's the issue i seem to be having no matter how many times i hit the keys it just ignores me and wont move i cant even make the rest work it works normally for an other animations minus when i get kidnapped its just odd.

Thank you for update!

I wish you add these things someday if you are interested in.

PC can be kidnapped by non-hostile people (though it may be possible in latest version?)

PC can be kidnapped to military camps (especially after joining civil war faction)

PC can be kidnapped to DLC locations (like castle volkihar)

a new deviously addon ? i hope it does not require devious Integration, but just assets or non-devious devices. i will never ever Play anymore with dd Integration. never.

some points : threesome only for FFM? huh ? it must be MMF !

follower was ported with but did nothing then comment.

finished in the dungeon, no Transport back. that is a mistake, because all it does is a fast travel back or a reload before the kidnap.(which i did)

male addon : looks like it simply erases the female npcs around.

Thanks for update vinfamy

when i install the addon for male char( i haven try others addon)

it will reset all my mod to default same as beginning

the ks hair ,dual redux and lot of mod will be unsupport

without addon will be no problem

and is that i cannot direct update from 3.0 version?

there are empty for MCM when i direct update

but its ok if i used the Clean file

sorry for my poor english

btw

lot of ppl like ur mod on the chinese website that i have make the translate

a new deviously addon ? i hope it does not require devious Integration, but just assets or non-devious devices. i will never ever Play anymore with dd Integration. never.

some points : threesome only for FFM? huh ? it must be MMF !

follower was ported with but did nothing then comment.

finished in the dungeon, no Transport back. that is a mistake, because all it does is a fast travel back or a reload before the kidnap.(which i did)

male addon : looks like it simply erases the female npcs around.

Threesome are available for both FFM and MMF. 

You need to select the follower as fellow victim in the MCM.

The male add-on removes the females in the leveled list, so the game is forced to make all leveled enemies male.

Thanks for update vinfamy

when i install the addon for male char( i haven try others addon)

it will reset all my mod to default same as beginning

the ks hair ,dual redux and lot of mod will be unsupport

without addon will be no problem

and is that i cannot direct update from 3.0 version?

there are empty for MCM when i direct update

but its ok if i used the Clean file

sorry for my poor english

btw

lot of ppl like ur mod on the chinese website that i have make the translate

Try messing around with the load order if the conflict problem with the male add-on continues.

I recommend not updating from 3.0 to 3.1 - but it might still work if you're lucky.

Yeah, the MCM menu is changed in two pages for 3.1 so you want to use a clean save/ or at least a save with 3.0 but with script cleaner run on it.

Thank you for the translation. Would you mind giving me the link to the thread for the mod on that website? I can put the link at the bottom of the OP, so that the Chinese users on LVL might find it useful.

Ps: Found the link on the website. Wow, that's a lot of comments (not that I understand them :) ) Will link this in the OP the next time I upload a new version. 

I can confirm, upgrading from 3.0 to 3.1 is gamebreaking or in my case - really hard to achieve. After a lot of reloadings, clean saves and LOOT sortings, I finally made it work. Needed a complete clean save (deleting all of the script files from the data folder), saving and then reinstalling the mod again. The encounters now work, but I don't get the quest to retrieve myy gear after the rescuer kills the main kidnapper.

Not that i have an own mod where i could do it, but it thought... it might be nice if other mods could trigger a kidnapped scenario, for example defeat as an outcome or cursed loot after rape. Would that be possible?

And... http://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-e3c80413df2b820786893481ae26118e-havokchains2.jpg what about that for failed female rescuers? Those are independent from DD, can be integrated, though.

Yeah but dont you have to weaken them? I was talking about kidnapping people. Like towns folk. If you were a bad character the spouse or friends of that npc could attempt a rescue.

No. When an NPC goes to sleep, walk up to them, without waking them up, and talk to them. Instead of waking them up, it'll give you two options: "Sleeping" and "Talk." If you pick the "Sleeping" option, it'll bring up a menu that allows you to place them in a sack and take them wherever you want.

Also, it'd be nice if this mod had an option to choose which locations you want to be kidnapped too. I loved the cabin from the initial release because it was small, open, and you could see if anyone came through the door. You didn't clip through anything. Now you get sent to random locations across Skyrim that have non-mod related enemies in them, spawn on inclines or next to a ton of furniture, or other assorted things that make everything look weird. If I could set it so that it's just the cabin, that'd be great.

Just wanted to report a papyrus spam issue with version 3.1 :

[03/17/2017 - 03:30:47PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias SLK_Princess on quest SLK_Rescuer (B300E692)].SLK_PrincessCombat.OnUpdate() - "SLK_PrincessCombat.psc" Line ?

This line repeats about 5 - 10 times per second in the papyrus log on a new character.

Got a STRANGE problem.

Installed SLK leads to corruption of screen image in CERTAIN places of map. For example it occure when started a new game with an Alternative start (in cave with mara statue). Or near fort Dunstad. Disable SLK in MO solves the problem.

post-1082200-0-52657200-1489792823_thumb.jpg

It occure NOT IN SEX SCENES, but in general gaming when this mod installed. Only in dark places. Looks like mod somehow it interfere with source of light. Similar to HDT bugs with breaking meshes.