I can confirm, upgrading from 3.0 to 3.1 is gamebreaking or in my case - really hard to achieve. After a lot of reloadings, clean saves and LOOT sortings, I finally made it work. Needed a complete clean save (deleting all of the script files from the data folder), saving and then reinstalling the mod again. The encounters now work, but I don't get the quest to retrieve myy gear after the rescuer kills the main kidnapper.

Yeah, I always recommend not upgrading. I make a lot of improvements of existing scripts every update.

The retrieve gear completes as soon as the main kidnapper dies - so it worked properly what you described. You then have 40 seconds to pick up his inventory before the escape event fires.

Can I make a suggestion for the devious devices addon?

It would be neat to make a toggleable in the MCM menu to disable the captors putting devices on you if they're creatures.

I find it wacky to see that a bear has the ability to tie me up haha :)

Next version creatures won't put devices on you anymore.

Not that i have an own mod where i could do it, but it thought... it might be nice if other mods could trigger a kidnapped scenario, for example defeat as an outcome or cursed loot after rape. Would that be possible?

And... http://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-e3c80413df2b820786893481ae26118e-havokchains2.jpg what about that for failed female rescuers? Those are independent from DD, can be integrated, though.

I like failed female rescuers stuff. Someone else suggested a second victim also. SexLab can probably handle three scenes going on at the same time.

Kidnapped as an outcome for Defeat and Cursed Loot probably depends on the respective authors of these mods to implement, than me. It's hard for me to do it from my end - but I'll have a look at Defeat scripts sometimes to see what I can do

Also, it'd be nice if this mod had an option to choose which locations you want to be kidnapped too. I loved the cabin from the initial release because it was small, open, and you could see if anyone came through the door. You didn't clip through anything. Now you get sent to random locations across Skyrim that have non-mod related enemies in them, spawn on inclines or next to a ton of furniture, or other assorted things that make everything look weird. If I could set it so that it's just the cabin, that'd be great.

I could add the cabin scenario back and have this as an option in the MCM in a future version sometime, although TBH I think most people do prefer the multiple scenarios system.

Just wanted to report a papyrus spam issue with version 3.1 :

[03/17/2017 - 03:30:47PM] Error: Cannot call StopCombatAlarm() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias SLK_Princess on quest SLK_Rescuer (B300E692)].SLK_PrincessCombat.OnUpdate() - "SLK_PrincessCombat.psc" Line ?

This line repeats about 5 - 10 times per second in the papyrus log on a new character.

Big thanks for spotting this. Silly mistake, although it should be relatively harmless despite how it looks (it's a very short script anyway, shortest script in the entire mod). Will get this fixed first thing in the next version.

For the devious device addon does it make it so every kidnap event adds DDs? Also are there any options for what devices are and aren't allowed to be equipped on you? 

Also thanks for the update. Just DLed 3.1 and gonna test it now.

Not yet. The current DD addon is very simple and will need expanding over the next few versions.

Got a STRANGE problem.

Installed SLK leads to corruption of screen image in CERTAIN places of map. For example it occure when started a new game with an Alternative start (in cave with mara statue). Or near fort Dunstad. Disable SLK in MO solves the problem.

attachicon.gifProblem.jpg

It occure NOT IN SEX SCENES, but in general gaming when this mod installed. Only in dark places. Looks like mod somehow it interfere with source of light. Similar to HDT bugs with breaking meshes.

Hmm, that's strange. Can't imagine anything that might cause this. Pretty sure I didn't touch anything to do with source of light. Might be a minor mod conflict somewhere. Will look into this.

a new deviously addon ? i hope it does not require devious Integration, but just assets or non-devious devices. i will never ever Play anymore with dd Integration. never.

some points : threesome only for FFM? huh ? it must be MMF !

follower was ported with but did nothing then comment.

finished in the dungeon, no Transport back. that is a mistake, because all it does is a fast travel back or a reload before the kidnap.(which i did)

male addon : looks like it simply erases the female npcs around.

Then don't use the addon.  There are many others who do like to play with all three of the Devious plugins.

Perhaps you can drop a message to Princessity sees if she interested to collaborate with you to make her Devious Captures (which i use for defeat and love it) works with SLK, since devious add on look pretty similar with DC assault event. I heard she's working for new version. She's done a great work with her DC, dependency optional settings and able to disable any type of restraints.  

It always nice to have 1 addon for 2 popular mod.

ok so i have gone through SLK 3.1 in Tes5Edit and updated all the cells and worldspace for USLEEP compatibility, but not touched anything else. See attached updated ESP.

Also i have found some possible gamebreaking issues with dialogue removal in the mod, which affects dialogue in game and not just the mod. and to be fair i actually tested in game to prove the example i found before posting it here. I have attached the relevant information in a RTF file for analysis and comment.

I welcome any feedback re my analysis of the dialogue issue and how it affects various quests. if it wasn't for the fact i started new game and personally experienced the dialogue issue with Balbus with this mod installed i wouldnt have delved into it further.

It isn’t actually necessary to remove "naked comments" as all you need to do is set the chance under 000A8656 WICommentChanceNaked to 0.00000 and the comments won’t appear. Vinfamy has  already done this, negating the necessity to delete the naked comment records in the game. I tested that in a game without SLK installed too.

SLKidnapped.esp

Lines of generic dialogue deleted by Sexlab Kidnapped author Vinfamy under Dialogue Topic.rtf

Try messing around with the load order if the conflict problem with the male add-on continues.

I recommend not updating from 3.0 to 3.1 - but it might still work if you're lucky.

Yeah, the MCM menu is changed in two pages for 3.1 so you want to use a clean save/ or at least a save with 3.0 but with script cleaner run on it.

Thank you for the translation. Would you mind giving me the link to the thread for the mod on that website? I can put the link at the bottom of the OP, so that the Chinese users on LVL might find it useful.

Ps: Found the link on the website. Wow, that's a lot of comments (not that I understand them :) ) Will link this in the OP the next time I upload a new version. 

oh sorry, this is the website :)

http://www.skycitizen.net/?post=189812

btw where's the dialogue for npc comment u put at? i cant found them to translate

I recommend not updating from 3.0 to 3.1 - but it might still work if you're lucky.

Yeah, the MCM menu is changed in two pages for 3.1 so you want to use a clean save/ or at least a save with 3.0 but with script cleaner run on it.

Yep can confirm after testing a few different restarts. You will get the multiple kidnappings if you upgrade. Start fresh people :)

Ye do your own thing. See if you can find a way to remove quivers as well. I haven't seen one mod yet being able to remove quivers without removing all equipment. Manually removing quivers is such a pain lol.

Have you tried Auto Unequip Ammo ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

Thing is ive got a pretty old pc. Im very picky with mods. I try to keep mods with scripts to a minimum. And especially try to keep mods as new as possible. Old mods and newer once tend not to work great together.

a new deviously addon ? i hope it does not require devious Integration, but just assets or non-devious devices. i will never ever Play anymore with dd Integration. never.

some points : threesome only for FFM? huh ? it must be MMF !

follower was ported with but did nothing then comment.

finished in the dungeon, no Transport back. that is a mistake, because all it does is a fast travel back or a reload before the kidnap.(which i did)

male addon : looks like it simply erases the female npcs around.

of course the follower was selected. how often do i have to do this ? Looks like one time is not enough

you removed the females from the leveled lists : that is really great, also for other mods like defeat. but i experienced, that the game does not replace them with males, instead just delete them, which is not so good.

ambush failed- i only get Spiders.

you give only even numbers as time between, uneven numbers would make it more irregular.

bit confused after reading the mod description a few times, i'm doing a dominant male play through and my char is quite high level now running around in deadric armor so will i need to adjust things in the MCM so that i can fight off kidnappers/do rescue quests or not

Chances of kidnap can now be adjusted for wilderness, cities and towns in MCM. This is further deducted by 0.5*Sneak and 0.5*Poison Resistance. To prevent this mod breaking things, none of the events will trigger if the player is in combat, swimming, in a dialogue, in a scripted scene, or a horse or has his/her chest piece exposed (in 3.x, this requirement can be turned off in the MCM). Note that setting everything to 200% doesn't mean that you'll get ambushed the second you step out of the door -

As this bit makes it sound like there is enough logic in the detection going on to make sure that high level well equipped toons have a chance to fight/not be ambushed by default

Wondering if I can get any help, since installing 3.1 my MCM is appearing blank. It wasn't an issue in 3.0 I tried cleaning the save and even a new game all the same.

When you first click on SexLab Kidnapped it is blank. You then have to select either the Main or Scenarios pages on the left column. I changed the format of the MCM a bit

One question for 3.1: Does the Debug feature now reset rescue missions, too?

For some reason in 3.0 the location marker suddenly disappeared after I loaded a save, the quest is still active though. I already tried the debug button, but it seems to only reset PC kidnapping.

Is there a stage for the rescue quest that I could set manually to end it, or another way to get rid of it?

For some reason in 3.0 the location marker suddenly disappeared after I loaded a save, the quest is still active though. I already tried the debug button, but it seems to only reset PC kidnapping.

Is there a stage for the rescue quest that I could set manually to end it, or another way to get rid of it?

Forgot to mention in the change log. The problem with saving and loading while the rescue quest is running is now resolved in 3.1

And yes you can set it manually, 

setstage SLK_Rescue 10 

So let me just get this clear and understood as it always confuses me with upgrading to new updates.

Best practice is this?:

Load most recent game save. While in game and while not on any actual kidnap quest or scenario ( like during the daytime in skyrim) save the game.

Then close Skyrim.

Remove SLKidnapped from Mod Organizer. ( maybe also run loot and FNIS gen and possible a SaveCleaner?).

Load last save game. Give it say 3 or 4 minutes of play and then save again. ( this save being a game save with no SLKidnapped).

Close Skyrim and install newer version. run FNIS.

Load game. Game now installs via MCM newer SLKidnapped. 

All good. ?

Not that i have an own mod where i could do it, but it thought... it might be nice if other mods could trigger a kidnapped scenario, for example defeat as an outcome or cursed loot after rape. Would that be possible?

And... http://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-e3c80413df2b820786893481ae26118e-havokchains2.jpg what about that for failed female rescuers? Those are independent from DD, can be integrated, though.

I like failed female rescuers stuff. Someone else suggested a second victim also. SexLab can probably handle three scenes going on at the same time.

Kidnapped as an outcome for Defeat and Cursed Loot probably depends on the respective authors of these mods to implement, than me. It's hard for me to do it from my end - but I'll have a look at Defeat scripts sometimes to see what I can do

I didn't mean you should integrate it yourself, just asking if there is an (easy) way for other modders to trigger the event without making SL Kidnapped making a hard dependency. If that already exists, maybe a short description on the main page would be helpful. :)

If that's too much of for some reason, maybe it would be easier to make this a possible outcome of Simply Slavery (if it isn't already?), possiibly with a short introduction scenario where they say that they'll just bought you for one night?

Installed this mod along with devious addon and female addon now I can't loot dead enemy npcs and those npcs don't have any names at all. I did notice it so far only does this during the kidnapping start and end times though.

Will look into this. The gender addon might have some problems.

of course the follower was selected. how often do i have to do this ? Looks like one time is not enough

you removed the females from the leveled lists : that is really great, also for other mods like defeat. but i experienced, that the game does not replace them with males, instead just delete them, which is not so good.

ambush failed- i only get Spiders.

you give only even numbers as time between, uneven numbers would make it more irregular.

I'll double-check on this. It's possible that some leveled lists were gender-specific and now left empty, hence the problem.

Could change the timeout intervals in the next version.

bit confused after reading the mod description a few times, i'm doing a dominant male play through and my char is quite high level now running around in deadric armor so will i need to adjust things in the MCM so that i can fight off kidnappers/do rescue quests or not

Chances of kidnap can now be adjusted for wilderness, cities and towns in MCM. This is further deducted by 0.5*Sneak and 0.5*Poison Resistance. To prevent this mod breaking things, none of the events will trigger if the player is in combat, swimming, in a dialogue, in a scripted scene, or a horse or has his/her chest piece exposed (in 3.x, this requirement can be turned off in the MCM). Note that setting everything to 200% doesn't mean that you'll get ambushed the second you step out of the door -

As this bit makes it sound like there is enough logic in the detection going on to make sure that high level well equipped toons have a chance to fight/not be ambushed by default

If your character has high Sneak and Poison Resistance (the enchantment, i.e. Shrouded Armor) the chance of kidnap is reduced. Higher levels themselves don't make any difference.

When an ambush fail (because of low chance, high sneak or high poison resistance) , enemies will show up, you can set the chance of this happening in the MCM under Failed Ambushes.

With CK go find slk_monitoreffect in magic effect then click properties on papyrus script section, find anything that go with xxxxxxcomments.  

Thanks!! This help a lot

Also, for 3.1, the starting comments (ie. "Welcome to my hideout", "Finally awake?") are now in Quest > SLK_CloakAlias > Quest Alias > PlayerRef > SLK_AddCloak > Properties > HumanStartingComments

So let me just get this clear and understood as it always confuses me with upgrading to new updates.

Best practice is this?:

Load most recent game save. While in game and while not on any actual kidnap quest or scenario ( like during the daytime in skyrim) save the game.

Then close Skyrim.

Remove SLKidnapped from Mod Organizer. ( maybe also run loot and FNIS gen and possible a SaveCleaner?).

Load last save game. Give it say 3 or 4 minutes of play and then save again. ( this save being a game save with no SLKidnapped).

Close Skyrim and install newer version. run FNIS.

Load game. Game now installs via MCM newer SLKidnapped. 

All good. ?

Best practice is not upgrading at all. Too many things could go wrong. Use a save that no previous version of Kidnapped has been installed.

If you do try to upgrade though, SaveCleaner is crucial, but running LOOT and FNIS is not necessary. This mod doesn't modify any animations.

I didn't mean you should integrate it yourself, just asking if there is an (easy) way for other modders to trigger the event without making SL Kidnapped making a hard dependency. If that already exists, maybe a short description on the main page would be helpful. :)

If that's too much of for some reason, maybe it would be easier to make this a possible outcome of Simply Slavery (if it isn't already?), possiibly with a short introduction scenario where they say that they'll just bought you for one night?

Oh, got you now. Yeah, I'll look into adding a simple mod event as a hook for other modders.

Is there a way to prevent kidnapping if the PC is already enslaved? PC gets kidnapped and suddenly teleported back to the slaver :/

Disable PC Kidnaps in the MCM (very first option in the Main page) . This can be toggled on and off on demand safely.

Or strip off your body piece (provided Kidnappable while Naked is unticked)

@Maddac: I'll restore these in the next version. No biggie

Yep can confirm after testing a few different restarts. You will get the multiple kidnappings if you upgrade. Start fresh people :)

Ye do your own thing. See if you can find a way to remove quivers as well. I haven't seen one mod yet being able to remove quivers without removing all equipment. Manually removing quivers is such a pain lol.

Have you tried Auto Unequip Ammo ?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10753/?

Thing is ive got a pretty old pc. Im very picky with mods. I try to keep mods with scripts to a minimum. And especially try to keep mods as new as possible. Old mods and newer once tend not to work great together.

I have used Auto Unequip Ammo for many, many of my nearly 5k hours playing Skyrim, it has always worked as part of the game. Simple and flawless to the best of my knowledge.

But when you say use a save that has no previous Sl Kidnap on it at all, your meaning a whole new fresh game that never had it installed? 

I have a character i am playing only. She has numerous saves that i make as i progress through the game. To find a save of hers that was before i ever used Kidnap at any version would be almost at the very beginning. This would mean loosing SOOOOOO much progress.

I will NOT go right back to the very beginning of my skyrim game just to use an updated version and loose all that story history.

I know some people happily start a fresh game every other day but i dont. 

So if i can only use a save that at no point ever had SL kidnap, then sadly i will never use an updated version.

I am sorry for being awkward but i dont mind removing the mod...playing the game without the mod for a few hours, saving a game with no slkidnap on it and then reinstalling a updated version. But to roll right back to a time i never ever had it,

Nope aint gonna happen!

Forgot to mention in the change log. The problem with saving and loading while the rescue quest is running is now resolved in 3.1

And yes you can set it manually, 

setstage SLK_Rescue 10

Didn't work, the console gave back

Item 'SLK_Rescue' not found for parameter Quest.

Compiled script not saved!

post-441196-0-92437100-1489846519_thumb.png

sorry SLK_Rescuer not SLK_Rescue

@sophiextime

I meant you could try using Save Cleaner but can't guarantee it will be a bug-free. It's much safer not to upgrade from version to version.

I'm not expecting anyone to abandon their current playthrough.  Just use the newest version whenever you start a new playthrough.

Being non-upgradable isn't some sort of weird strict policy I implement for no reason, it's just something that always comes with a mod actively under development due to the technical limitations of the game engine. A lot of things need to change in each version for more features/ better performance.