Does anyone else have issues with loading a save after receiving a rescue quest?.

When I load a save (say i saved just before I enter the cell) the marker for the rescue quest disappears, The quest is still in the Journal but the "M- Show on map" button is greyed out.

If I enter the cell there is no-one to rescue and it appears the cell has reset back to default settings.

It's a known issue, hopefully fixed in the next version.

I have reduced my load order mod list from 228 to 184 :)

Thats 44 Mods removed and some of what i still have are replacements for the better. RN&D has gone and now using iNeeds which already seems a lot simpler and smoother.

My game loaded quicker and i have been testing SLKidnap and so far 6 out of 6 kidnappings survived, all be it some amusing weird situations.

First was a failed ambush but i got then attacked by 3 Master vampires who after desperately hacking away at with my sword did zero damage to them as they was very tough! so i ran! i ran and ran and escaped. I was gonna jump on Patch ( my horse) but the coward galloped away :(

The first Kidnapping Mjoll the lioness was raped with me but managed to crawl away naked and in pain after being sexually ravished down a dungeon tunnel while i kept the kidnappers distracted with 3somes on me and she made her escape...i think, as i passed out and cant be sure.

And another time me and another girl was being royally used and i was 10 feet away from a Dovakin Force wall shout thingy. The lettering was glowing but i wasnt close enough to get the new shout. Just as the last kidnapper finished and i began to crawl towards it, i passd out. hehehehe :)

But with so so much help from friends on here and patience with my endless whinning, i think its fixed! wohooo!

And for the record it was never this mod that was broken, it was my enormous -outdated-script heavy insane mod list that was klilling it. Thank you for the advise which i took and used and for fixing my skyrim enough that i can now get kidnapped!!!!!!! 

And obviously thank you Vinfamy for this great mod that i was determined not to give up on. :)

CASE CLOSED

I have tested 3.0 a bit on a new save and what limited experience I've had so far has been mainly positive.

The mod seems to respect the MCM settings regarding kidnap timeouts, relative events chances depending on location and so on well enough. Always nice if customisation actually works. :) The pop-ups, teleport etc so far have worked glitch-free, no CTD (didn't have the dreaded saveload-after-rescue thingy yet). Generally the mechanics side of the mod has been running very well during testing so far. Fine job here.

I had one glitch during a beast kidnap when a bear and a wolf cub went for the PC at the same time, the resulting animation was ... err ... innovative. Since the wolf cub came from the presence of SkyTEST Animals and Predators in my load order, I'd say that's my setup to blame and not SL Kidnap, so fine with that.

There was one thing, however, that really annoyed me. I'll put it in spoilers since it refers to one of the kidnap scenarios and readers may want to find out about these for themselves. If, on the other hand, you want to know about that annoyance, open the spoiler.

The PC had begun the MQ, been revealed as dragonborn, but had not visited High Hrothgar yet. Then she was kidnapped to High Hrothgar, by the Greybeards and what appeared to be some henchmen or whatever. Now, I'm only talking for myself here, but boy! that sucked BIG time. Reasons for that subjective verdict in ascending order:

1) I can't say I overly enjoyed watching my PC being shagged by a bunch of baggy old monks repeatedly. I'm aware that tastes may differ and there's a kink for everyone, but personally ... nah.

2) I'm not a complete lore or immersion maniac, I believe, but to think that the Greybeards, of all people, would kidnap anybody at all, let alone the Dragonborn, to subject her to their wiles, just ... well, I can't buy this. It's so out of character and background, it simply feels wrong.

3) On top of that, that's the Dragonborn we're talking about. So what's wrong with the geezers? Didn't I respond to their 'summons' quickly enough or what? Did they want to spare me the trek up that cold mountain? Has their dragon love gone into overdrive and Paarthurnax couldn't be arsed (forgive the pun) at the time so they went for some other dragon blood? Seriously, though, that scenario is fucking with the main quest, disturbing the order of things, and I think it's a baaaad idea to do that. You see, while they were dipping their wrinkly noodles into places where man was not supposed to go, Arngeir kept yammering at me about 'A dragonborn appears' and begging me to shout at them and letting them taste of my voice, constantly. Because the script for the MQ was still running on, you see. His AI thought this was all fine and normal.

4) And on top of THAT, my gear was stashed in Arngeir's inventory. He was the one I was supposed to kill to get it back. The essential leader of the Greybeards, the dragonborn's benign mentor. Who cannot be killed. Whose inventory you cannot access otherwise, normally. Who, in other words, is likely to keep that gear forever. And keep the quest in the journal entry for about the same length of time. How very kind. And thank god that this wasn't the kind of rescue scenario where an innocent NPC appears and tries to rescue me, which would mean he'd have to fight the essential Greybeard masters of the voice. Not likely he's going to make it, I assume. Ever. And I can only hope that it's never going to be the other way round, i.e. the dragonborn having to sneak into High Hrothgar with that invisibility spell to rescue a kidnapped NPC from those sex-crazed monks ...

I ended up console-killing them all, thus sending them into bleedout and getting my gear back with Defeat's inventory access for knocked-down victims. Yet how I will ever wrap my head around continuity, the rest of the bleeding story for that playthrough, is beyond me.

I can live with all that for this test save, but had it happened on a playthrough I actually care about, that would have been the moment of deinstallation.

Like I said, I'm fully aware that the spoiler content reflects my subjective view only, and other players may be able to enjoy such things, but I hope it's still the kind of feedback that's of use to you, Vinfamy. Bottom line: Cool mod, very well done, adds to the game, but there's at least one scenario I think it should do without. Thank you for what you're giving us with this and keep having fun developing it.

LMAO @ Starbrow65 -- your spoiler

That was funny as all hell.  But I could add a couple of other problems to that, also spoilered, and for the same reasons Starbrow gave ....

Being kidnapped by the Greybeards MAY initiate Dragonborn before the player is ready.

I agree with the Lore comments -- these guys are the least "evil", least "corruptible" people on the face of Tamriel -- right along with Storn Cragstrider from the Skaal Village.  There's no way they'd pull this kind of thing.  Is it possible to filter them out of the kidnaps permanently?

And, as Starbrow said, MQ is pretty hard to beat out, so to speak.  A kidnap to HH (or the Skaal Village, and gods know DB is buggy enough!!!) may really screw up gameplay.

Overall, with the upgrade to 3.0, I've had only one problem with a rescue not working properly (I posted about it above) and one other problem with collision, possibly related to the animations as animations, and not SLK itself.

This is now on my "I can't play without it" list.  It's awesome, the response to feedback, bugs, and questions has been amazing, and by golly, it's FUN!

Hehe i am having great success with this mod now too.

So far no suddenly death frenzy attacks. I am surviving!

A few things: As a female victim player if i am kidnapped and there is another girl there do i focus on getting myself out of there safely and swiftly when i am able to move or am i supposed to save her too? Sounds cold and selfish but i am not conducting a rescue quest to save her, i am trying to act like i might and escape. But i am worried that once i escape and get away and the message tells me i escaped will it break the game if that girl is still in there?

Also one issue i think i has was that while on a thieves guild quest in Solitude i was just about to achieve a task in a dockcave when i got kidnapped. This occured and after the numerous sex scenes i blacked out. I awoke in Iverstead half way up the dreaded 7000 steps, MILES away from Solitude where i was snatched. So i had to travel all the way back just to try to carry on my thieves guild task which broke the immersion and story. I understand someone might argue that you dont get to choose where bandits take you as their camp could be anywhere in skyrim, but i had hoped it would be fairly local to where i got taken. 

Also during the kidnapping i found the same male had sex with me and the same other male had sex with the other girl victim, they never switched. Is thats supposed to happen?

I agree with the above post from Starbrow also, might be good to just review exactly who is doing the kidnapping and where people get taken and 1) is it immersion and storyline breaking and reasonable that the chosen kidnapper would actually be someone in the game that would do this and 2) can they even escape the location if it requires keys or help that would only be found later in the quest-driven game, causing that player to find themselves stuck.

I think I might have to hop off of this train as well. I just get ambushed by all manner of beast along with bandits every night. I lose that fight as a level 1 nobody.. repeatedly raped afterwards with no real way to fight back. And that's the part I can't take.

I need for there to be a way for me to resist. A way to fight back. Getting raped isn't the part of mods like this that does it for me-- I love killing would be rapist. But if they fought a good fight and I gave it my all.. I'll take it because it's immersive. (FYI I think rape style sex is great.. I just wish there were more women as the rapist animations. I would kill for some forced pussy eating animation)

Plus the rescue quest for me are bugged are something

I think I might have to hop off of this train as well. I just get ambushed by all manner of beast along with bandits every night. I lose that fight as a level 1 nobody.. repeatedly raped afterwards with no real way to fight back. And that's the part I can't take.

I need for there to be a way for me to resist. A way to fight back. Getting raped isn't the part of mods like this that does it for me-- I love killing would be rapist. But if they fought a good fight and I gave it my all.. I'll take it because it's immersive. (FYI I think rape style sex is great.. I just wish there were more women as the rapist animations. I would kill for some forced pussy eating animation)

If you like the mod but are getting kidnapped too frequently just go to the MCM and turn up the time between kidnaps. It can go pretty high. If you're finding the failed ambush enemies too difficult you can either lower the chance of a failed ambush (to 0% if you wish) or you can disable kidnapped via the MCM until you're ready for it to be active.

Also if you like the mod but really dislike an aspect that can't be changed you can always nicely ask Vinfamy for an MCM option to customize kidnapped more to your liking. Obviously mods are a lot of work and he's doing it all for free so you can't expect every request to be granted. That said Vif has been paying a lot of attention to request and is very accommodating. So most likely a reasonable request will be filled at some point. 

I won't get kidnapped no matter what.  I tried doing the reset and turning on debug and it just says "Time passed checking for kidnapped conditions"  "Conditions matched: Kidnap about to start"  It says this every time.  I have all the options set to 200% and I have tried to force a kidnap multiple times. 

i was wondering if in a future update there will be option to turn kidnapping off when playing as male player and only keep the rescue or like kidnapping happening when male players are involved but are bound to watch a female who was also kidnapped getting it ??

Well, for one thing, you might try not enabling the mod until you're level 3 or so.  However, at level 1, I have no trouble -- I don't fight back, I just let them do whatever.  If it's a failed ambush, I don't fight them, I run like mad to get away.  Once I hit level 2 I find I can in fact fight back if I have to, and I can squirm away toward the nearest exit.  At level 4 I have no trouble kicking ass, but -- I don't check "steal inventory" so I can equip my rusty iron sword and at least make the bad guys laugh themselves to death.

If you're being kidnapped too frequently, go into the MCM and LOWER the percentage from the default and INCREASE the time between kidnaps.  Mine is set to twelve hours, and at level 1, I can get from Helgen exit to Riverwood with no trouble at all.  Then look at the "Hours" section and perhaps enable kidnaps only between Midnight and Five in the morning.

As far as the rescues being bugged, what do you mean?

But overall, if kidnapping-for-sex isn't your thing, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

i was wondering if in a future update there will be option to turn kidnapping off when playing as male player and only keep the rescue or like kidnapping happening when male players are involved but are bound to watch a female who was also kidnapped getting it ??

Start by UNCHECKING PC Kidnaps Allowed -- OR -- set the percentage really low.  Then raise the percentage of threesomes allowed.  That still lets you rescue damsels in distress, but prevents you from being kidnapped -- OR -- lowers the chance you will be, and increases the chance there will be non-distressed undressed ladies around.

Well, for one thing, you might try not enabling the mod until you're level 3 or so.  However, at level 1, I have no trouble -- I don't fight back, I just let them do whatever.  If it's a failed ambush, I don't fight them, I run like mad to get away.  Once I hit level 2 I find I can in fact fight back if I have to, and I can squirm away toward the nearest exit.  At level 4 I have no trouble kicking ass, but -- I don't check "steal inventory" so I can equip my rusty iron sword and at least make the bad guys laugh themselves to death.

If you're being kidnapped too frequently, go into the MCM and LOWER the percentage from the default and INCREASE the time between kidnaps.  Mine is set to twelve hours, and at level 1, I can get from Helgen exit to Riverwood with no trouble at all.  Then look at the "Hours" section and perhaps enable kidnaps only between Midnight and Five in the morning.

But overall, if kidnapping-for-sex isn't your thing, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

Start by UNCHECKING PC Kidnaps Allowed -- OR -- set the percentage really low.  Then raise the percentage of threesomes allowed.  That still lets you rescue damsels in distress, but prevents you from being kidnapped -- OR -- lowers the chance you will be, and increases the chance there will be non-distressed undressed ladies around.

Thanks i did not see this part is this added in later version ?? i do not see it i was still using 2.1 have not tried later version yet since i cant update my current game yet.

If you like the mod but are getting kidnapped too frequently just go to the MCM and turn up the time between kidnaps. It can go pretty high. If you're finding the failed ambush enemies too difficult you can either lower the chance of a failed ambush (to 0% if you wish) or you can disable kidnapped via the MCM until you're ready for it to be active.

Also if you like the mod but really dislike an aspect that can't be changed you can always nicely ask Vinfamy for an MCM option to customize kidnapped more to your liking. Obviously mods are a lot of work and he's doing it all for free so you can't expect every request to be granted. That said Vif has been paying a lot of attention to request and is very accommodating. So most likely a reasonable request will be filled at some point.

Wait.. I think I've been setting "Failed Ambushes" incorrectly. I raised it to 100% because I never wanted to be darted and have to automatically get raped. But I'm guessing failed Ambushes is completely non reliant on kidnappings? As in the mod doesn't check to see if your eligible to get kidnapped.. and then checks to see if that kidnapping is successful or a "failed ambush"?

I'll play around with it later. Has anyone found a fix to stop animals from appearing in failed ambushes, tho? I can't get rid of Skytest.. it's essential to me.

And are there any known mods that are conflicting with the rescue quest?

If you set Failed Ambushes to 100 percent, you're going to get ambushed a LOT.  Failed just means they didn't manage to KIDNAP you.  They'll still ambush you.

You don't have to get rid of skyTEST.  Just turn off bestiality and spiders in the MCM menu for SLK.

But I'm still puzzled -- this mod is about getting kidnapped FOR SEX.  If you don't like that, then um...?

Either way, be sure you have version 3.0 because that's the latest one, and the one with all the configurability.

Well, for one thing, you might try not enabling the mod until you're level 3 or so. However, at level 1, I have no trouble -- I don't fight back, I just let them do whatever. If it's a failed ambush, I don't fight them, I run like mad to get away. Once I hit level 2 I find I can in fact fight back if I have to, and I can squirm away toward the nearest exit. At level 4 I have no trouble kicking ass, but -- I don't check "steal inventory" so I can equip my rusty iron sword and at least make the bad guys laugh themselves to death.

If you're being kidnapped too frequently, go into the MCM and LOWER the percentage from the default and INCREASE the time between kidnaps. Mine is set to twelve hours, and at level 1, I can get from Helgen exit to Riverwood with no trouble at all. Then look at the "Hours" section and perhaps enable kidnaps only between Midnight and Five in the morning.

Start by UNCHECKING PC Kidnaps Allowed -- OR -- set the percentage really low. Then raise the percentage of threesomes allowed. That still lets you rescue damsels in distress, but prevents you from being kidnapped -- OR -- lowers the chance you will be, and increases the chance there will be non-distressed undressed ladies around.

My Skyrim is really hardcore.. 1 arrow fatal. If I don't die.. I'll be inflicted with a severely debilitation injury. I have to run from 2 or more bandits at early levels and there is no out running four legged beast in my game.

I don't enable creatures or have sex animations for them.. but yet, they ambush me.

And I get that is a kidnap/sex mod.. I just don't want to kidnap/sex part to happen without me having a fighting chance to stop it.

But yeah.. thanks tho.. I'll lower the chance of failed ambushes.. it was tiring having to fight every night

Just for anyones interest the mods i did remove that MIGHT have caused my problems from before when i got murdered everytime i was kidnapped are the following:

Prison Overhaul + patch- ( has a bug that sometimes everyone tries to kill you thinking your a nasty criminal and wanted for crime when you havent done anything).

Derogatory Guards DD - Possibly due to DD dependencies and also that they can strip and actually interact with a player when naked.

3DNPC- as this adds a LOT og NPC's to your game and i was concerned this could be triggering a glitch as it tries to load people etc

Animal Mansion & Bestial Essence - 2 great fun mods. But both big mods and possibly conflicting due to use of animals etc.

Wyrmstooth - this mod has been abandoned and even removed from the internet and impossible to even install now so due to its age i deactivated it.

Now NONE of these are a known culprit and anyone of these could be totally fine and safe so i am in no way stating that any one of these mods is at fault or a bad mod, i have enjoyed each and every one of these. Its just the choices i tried to see if it worked. Something fixed as i no longer get attacked. I just havent tested each one seperately.

I didnt remove any creature mods like Immersive Creatures or the Realistic animals and predators. those work totally fine with SLKidnap.

my character was kidnapped by the vigilants of stendarr in the Hall of the Vigilant.

I think an MCM to toggle which factions will kidnap would be a good idea.

the hall of the vigilants should be disabled as a kidnapping location after it's been burnt down.

I'd like control over whether or not my character submits

Sorry haven't been on here much the last two days. Had to submit some work to my MPhil supervisor.

Thanks for your quick reply!

It looks like quite a few people got a problem about the invisibility message box.

What could keep it from appearing?
Could it be I switched off the option to have my char kidnapped? But then, the 1st quest showed up alright.

Switching off PC Kidnapped won't make a difference to the quests.

This is due to the cloak spell where all the scripts are stored not working. Do you have any mod that changes magic in any way in the game that might block this?

I have been "testing" getting kidnapped and have a couple of notes that I hope will be helpful

1 - if the quest-arrow npc gets killed (eg by a trap) the mod assumes that I killed them and the run-away popup appears, even in mid-animation which sends you to the grey limbo space

2 - there are npcs hanging around in what I assume are rape sites sometimes (eg two ghosts in Falkreath Hall of the Dead. a pair of dogs in several places)

3 - horses just don't fit easily into farmhouses

4 - in some more confined settings (eg tunnles, hallways) it seems possible that the sequence of animations can cause enough relocation to make the mod think that I am trying to escape

Hope that helps.

1. If that happens , you probably should use the space bar to skip to the end of the animation. You should have around 40 seconds from the message "It's not safe to stay here long"

2. Yes, these are kidnap sites and NPCs added to the mod.

3. horses are tricky. The mod relies on the kidnap being interior and few interiors would immersiveluy fit horses in.

Thank you for the feedback

Thanks for all your hard work on this mod! I'm using 3.0 in my current playthrough and haven't had any issues yet.

A few additions I'd like to see in the future:

1) option to toggle off female rapists for those of us not into lesbian stuff (I think you mentioned this is in the works)

2) option to have the amount of sex be random or semi-random so we won't know exactly how many times our character is going to get raped before passing out. some uncertainty would spice things up even more IMO

3) option to toggle off inn keepers conversations to start rescue quests. not a big deal but I usually play the damsel in distress, so she's probably not going to be going out to rescue people :)

4) option to select what types of encounters we want or don't want. kind of like your creature toggle, but you could have an option to toggle off guard abductions or tavern kidnappings, etc, so that we can fine tune our preferences. I really enjoy most of the scenarios I've encountered but I'd like to be able to customize it a bit

1. Yes, it's in the works

2. Good idea and easy to script. Will implement this at some point, probably next version

4. Quite a few people requested that already so yeah, I'll add those MCM options.

Does anyone else have issues with loading a save after receiving a rescue quest?.
When I load a save (say i saved just before I enter the cell) the marker for the rescue quest disappears, The quest is still in the Journal but the "M- Show on map" button is greyed out.
If I enter the cell there is no-one to rescue and it appears the cell has reset back to default settings.

Noted. Other people have reported this problem with reloading a save. Will be my priority to fix this in the next version.

I have tested 3.0 a bit on a new save and what limited experience I've had so far has been mainly positive.

The mod seems to respect the MCM settings regarding kidnap timeouts, relative events chances depending on location and so on well enough. Always nice if customisation actually works. :) The pop-ups, teleport etc so far have worked glitch-free, no CTD (didn't have the dreaded saveload-after-rescue thingy yet). Generally the mechanics side of the mod has been running very well during testing so far. Fine job here.

I had one glitch during a beast kidnap when a bear and a wolf cub went for the PC at the same time, the resulting animation was ... err ... innovative. Since the wolf cub came from the presence of SkyTEST Animals and Predators in my load order, I'd say that's my setup to blame and not SL Kidnap, so fine with that.

There was one thing, however, that really annoyed me. I'll put it in spoilers since it refers to one of the kidnap scenarios and readers may want to find out about these for themselves. If, on the other hand, you want to know about that annoyance, open the spoiler.

The PC had begun the MQ, been revealed as dragonborn, but had not visited High Hrothgar yet. Then she was kidnapped to High Hrothgar, by the Greybeards and what appeared to be some henchmen or whatever. Now, I'm only talking for myself here, but boy! that sucked BIG time. Reasons for that subjective verdict in ascending order:

1) I can't say I overly enjoyed watching my PC being shagged by a bunch of baggy old monks repeatedly. I'm aware that tastes may differ and there's a kink for everyone, but personally ... nah.

2) I'm not a complete lore or immersion maniac, I believe, but to think that the Greybeards, of all people, would kidnap anybody at all, let alone the Dragonborn, to subject her to their wiles, just ... well, I can't buy this. It's so out of character and background, it simply feels wrong.

3) On top of that, that's the Dragonborn we're talking about. So what's wrong with the geezers? Didn't I respond to their 'summons' quickly enough or what? Did they want to spare me the trek up that cold mountain? Has their dragon love gone into overdrive and Paarthurnax couldn't be arsed (forgive the pun) at the time so they went for some other dragon blood? Seriously, though, that scenario is fucking with the main quest, disturbing the order of things, and I think it's a baaaad idea to do that. You see, while they were dipping their wrinkly noodles into places where man was not supposed to go, Arngeir kept yammering at me about 'A dragonborn appears' and begging me to shout at them and letting them taste of my voice, constantly. Because the script for the MQ was still running on, you see. His AI thought this was all fine and normal.

4) And on top of THAT, my gear was stashed in Arngeir's inventory. He was the one I was supposed to kill to get it back. The essential leader of the Greybeards, the dragonborn's benign mentor. Who cannot be killed. Whose inventory you cannot access otherwise, normally. Who, in other words, is likely to keep that gear forever. And keep the quest in the journal entry for about the same length of time. How very kind. And thank god that this wasn't the kind of rescue scenario where an innocent NPC appears and tries to rescue me, which would mean he'd have to fight the essential Greybeard masters of the voice. Not likely he's going to make it, I assume. Ever. And I can only hope that it's never going to be the other way round, i.e. the dragonborn having to sneak into High Hrothgar with that invisibility spell to rescue a kidnapped NPC from those sex-crazed monks ...

I ended up console-killing them all, thus sending them into bleedout and getting my gear back with Defeat's inventory access for knocked-down victims. Yet how I will ever wrap my head around continuity, the rest of the bleeding story for that playthrough, is beyond me.

I can live with all that for this test save, but had it happened on a playthrough I actually care about, that would have been the moment of deinstallation.

Like I said, I'm fully aware that the spoiler content reflects my subjective view only, and other players may be able to enjoy such things, but I hope it's still the kind of feedback that's of use to you, Vinfamy. Bottom line: Cool mod, very well done, adds to the game, but there's at least one scenario I think it should do without. Thank you for what you're giving us with this and keep having fun developing it.

I'll add MCM options to customise the type of kidnap scenarios. Actually the scenario in spoiler was requested by a few people and was hence added recently, but I understand everyone's taste is different so MCM options would be good for everyone.

@Palladya: see above

LMAO @ Starbrow65 -- your spoiler

That was funny as all hell.  But I could add a couple of other problems to that, also spoilered, and for the same reasons Starbrow gave ....

Being kidnapped by the Greybeards MAY initiate Dragonborn before the player is ready.

I agree with the Lore comments -- these guys are the least "evil", least "corruptible" people on the face of Tamriel -- right along with Storn Cragstrider from the Skaal Village.  There's no way they'd pull this kind of thing.  Is it possible to filter them out of the kidnaps permanently?

And, as Starbrow said, MQ is pretty hard to beat out, so to speak.  A kidnap to HH (or the Skaal Village, and gods know DB is buggy enough!!!) may really screw up gameplay.

Overall, with the upgrade to 3.0, I've had only one problem with a rescue not working properly (I posted about it above) and one other problem with collision, possibly related to the animations as animations, and not SLK itself.

This is now on my "I can't play without it" list.  It's awesome, the response to feedback, bugs, and questions has been amazing, and by golly, it's FUN!

Thank you for this. And thank you for your time answering people's questions. 

Try reducing the failed ambush chance or increasing the timeout. 

A few people did suggest a non-sex version of Kidnapped, like Nexus-friendly. Won't start on that until the sex version is properly completed though.

I won't get kidnapped no matter what.  I tried doing the reset and turning on debug and it just says "Time passed checking for kidnapped conditions"  "Conditions matched: Kidnap about to start"  It says this every time.  I have all the options set to 200% and I have tried to force a kidnap multiple times. 

The cloak magic effect is not working. Try:

- Use the debug button and see if the next time the conditions are matched, the kidnap triggers properly 

- looking at your load order for any mod that may change magic in the game/ might block a cloak spell

The former is already possible in 3.0. Just untick PC Kidnaps

Really liking how this mod has come together, and the steps you're taking to improve it along the way. It's awesome!

Out of curiosity though... is there any chance that in your future updates you might add dragons to the pool of potential kidnappers? (Unless they're already included, of course!) I've kindof sat around on a quicksave timed with the trigger just to see what's available, but I think in the countless scenes I've spotted no dragons ever cropped up. Would that be something doable? Would be pretty fun to have Paarthurnax loaning out the Throat of the World for this kindof adventurous night :V

Really liking how this mod has come together, and the steps you're taking to improve it along the way. It's awesome!

Out of curiosity though... is there any chance that in your future updates you might add dragons to the pool of potential kidnappers? (Unless they're already included, of course!) I've kindof sat around on a quicksave timed with the trigger just to see what's available, but I think in the countless scenes I've spotted no dragons ever cropped up. Would that be something doable? Would be pretty fun to have Paarthurnax loaning out the Throat of the World for this kindof adventurous night :V

Doable. But I will need to find an interior cell large enough for dragons.

Same problem with giants, and to a lesser extent horses

The problem with dragons is that they will start to fly through the place they spawn, since is part of their AI, so even if you add a scenario with dragons they will simply start to fly and screw things up, unless you create a customd ragon that does not fly at all, like the dracolich you find during the main quest (or somewhere else i don't remember).

Howver, now that i've tested and reported, i'll wait the next update.

I think i figured how Defeat conflicts with this mod since it's based on you health %. so for example you set to start the bleedout state for Defeat to trigger, and you get kidnapped, you will just be on bleedout state until you recover then you just walk away and no one rapes you.

Example:

I use Palyer as Victim with only health at 30%, but the kidnapping reduces you at 25% i guess.

If you reduce the wound thresthold under 25% the kidapping sex will initiate (but you have to turn off exhaustion and the other one for mana)

The problem is that with this reduction sometime you'll just get killed isntead of beign defeated, but i'll try to do more test with it

Hey, thanks for the cool mod. 

One problem I have though, is when i set my follower to be a fellow victim, everytime i reload a game i have to reselect her, kinda same bug as the quest markers i guess?

Also, I always play with 2 followers, would it be possible to select them both for fellow victims? Lots of mods only support 1 follower, and it makes me sad :( 

Thanks!

I just had a weird kidnap happen.  It was 130, I got the usual pop-up, selected the I've been kidnapped, and got transported... The pop-up stayed active, and I had to keep clicking it, a total of 4 times, each time getting transported to a new cave/dungeon/tower/farmhouse (ended up at Hlalu farm) before the actual kidnap scene would trigger.

Reporting it as a bug, but I'm still giggling over it.  I mean damn people, stop fighting over me, there's enough for every kidnap group, really!

Oh, also -- the inhabitants of the farm were nakey, but only Serana (currently my game-forced, much hated follower) actually interacted with me.  Plus which when I unlocked the door to get out -- I did get a bounty added.

Still hilarious, though.

I just had a weird kidnap happen.  It was 130, I got the usual pop-up, selected the I've been kidnapped, and got transported... The pop-up stayed active, and I had to keep clicking it, a total of 4 times, each time getting transported to a new cave/dungeon/tower/farmhouse (ended up at Hlalu farm) before the actual kidnap scene would trigger.

Reporting it as a bug, but I'm still giggling over it.  I mean damn people, stop fighting over me, there's enough for every kidnap group, really!

Oh, also -- the inhabitants of the farm were nakey, but only Serana (currently my game-forced, much hated follower) actually interacted with me.  Plus which when I unlocked the door to get out -- I did get a bounty added.

Still hilarious, though.

Well done for hating Serana. That's two of us. :)