adding forced pregnancy comments and lines for abducted female heroines ..!!! 

Thanks!

Often the quest stops when I load an auto-save. The marker is gone and the girl gets killed.

This is a known issue. Will have this fixed in the next version. For now, try to complete the quest without reloading if possible :)

Come to think of it on the bug I mentioned earlier with me passing out after TDF prostitution sex. I had an earlier quest of escape the kidnappers that bugged out. I had killed the kidnappers and escaped but the quest didn't register as finished. I later fixed that using debug which completed the quest automatically. But I think that maybe because the quest was still active that kidnapped assumed the tdf sex was a part of the kidnapped event and I also had reached my limit. I dunno much about programming so maybe that's all nonsense but I hope it helps. 

Keep up the good work!

i give up ...

it work good, i got quest, marker etc.. i go in the cave/ruin, i got invisible spell...

i start killing enemy, surprise !.... they just respawn again and again and again... time i take to kill 3 of them 2 have already respawned, and again, and again etc...

its impossible for me to win a fight as they respawn forever. sometime they even respawn invisible.

and yes, i tryed all MCM option to reduce respawn and all. nothing change. i also have tested with only this mod + requirement, same troubles

i tryed with cheat, put me immortal and try, i kill them all (something like 45 bandit in the blood throne ruin WTF....), i successfully save the damsel (muiri), got sex, and surprise ... (again) .... during sex scene, they respawn, all of them.... even hit muiri (that broke the pose/anim).. once sex scene is finish, they attack me (and probably will kill me if i wasnt immortal for this test)

sooo.. no thanks, i pass..

A hint for all that use Sexlab Dangerous Nights 2:

Best set the "getting kidnapped if nacked" option in Kidnap MCM to false, and always sleep naked after that

because as soon as you wake up, to get a dangerous night, you have a high chance to get kidnapped before the SDN2 rapists have a chance ;D

although i testet what will happen if SDN2 event runs while you get kidnapped => it seems okey, saw no obvious script error

maybe there will be just some pretty frustrated SDN2 rapist standing around a empty bed, till time runs out and they go home to drink a lot

Hm, I guess these two inherently conflict? Is there any way to determine which mod activated first and to delay the second until a later time, Vinfamy?

I got kidnapped by falmer while sleeping in Valtheim (?) tower, but the Dangerous Nights wake up animation played first before I teleported. After I returned, that group of Dangerous Nights bandits were still waiting for me and combat began. My character can't catch a break!

Hm had another suggestion. Would it be possible to add the option to choose whether you're returned to where you were before you were kidnapped or dumped somewhere random?

The description of your mods lacks little more text about how exactly the kidnapping takes place :)

I haven't installed it yet but from what I've read so far at some point a text box pops up informing you of your abduction.

I'm not a fan of mechanics that randomly kick in without the player being able to fight back.

Would it be possible to implement another option that works with a timer?

For example: An arrow with a paralyzing poison hits you out of nowhere, but it takes some time (adjustable in MCM, maybe other parameters like poison resistance, etc.) before you succumb to it.

Within that time frame you can drink a poison curing potion or, if you don't have one, defeat your attackers and loot one from them.

As a poisoner it's good practice to always have the antidote with you :P

If you fail and run out of time you just pass out and the kidnapping continues as usual.

Great work so far, Vinfamy, you've certainly come a long way since 2.0 which I was unable to use till you came out with the 2.1 patch.

As for 3.0, I am noticing a few things... (I am using DEFAULT settings except for Beast and Spiders activated) the BIGGEST of them is that when my character gets kidnapped, I get hit 5 times (or the kidnap is stacked 5xs)... so I must teleport from one dungeon to the next, to the next as I click the "I GOT KIDNAPPED" statement box, till it that is cleared out and I land at the last kidnap location... at that point the stacks of having had my health knocked almost to 0 kills me and the game reloads to just before I am kidnapped again (I use Skyrim Auto-Save Manager Mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34842/?)and the whole process starts all over again... sometime surviving enough to actually go through the rape process at which point fully works without falling through floors and escape works as well.

​On other thing and this is a personal request... text conversations between the rapists, victim and such... could you possibly put that at the bottom/justified area of the screen where subtitles usually are?

I ask this because with Apropos on the text sometimes overlaps, gets bunched up and becomes fully distracting to the action taking place. Additionally, not sure it is because I use Apropos, but noticed that sometimes the comments by the kidnappers are in different sized fonts, sometimes too small to read what is being said and gigantic other times... also allowing the text to remain a little bit longer on the timer would be helpful as sometime 4 or 5 text bubbles pop up and are gone before they can be read.

Hopefully the kidnap stacks is something that can be cured as the rest is only cosmetic for me... and recently (at your suggestion) started using Sexlab's Eager NPCs and that works beautifully!!

​Again, great work and it is amazing how much you've gotten done and how far this mod has come in such a short time... by my accounts, you are definitely one of the NINE DIVINES!!! :)

~Nate 

Come to think of it on the bug I mentioned earlier with me passing out after TDF prostitution sex. I had an earlier quest of escape the kidnappers that bugged out. I had killed the kidnappers and escaped but the quest didn't register as finished. I later fixed that using debug which completed the quest automatically. But I think that maybe because the quest was still active that kidnapped assumed the tdf sex was a part of the kidnapped event and I also had reached my limit. I dunno much about programming so maybe that's all nonsense but I hope it helps. 

Keep up the good work!

Well, it's a possibility I guess :)

Thank you.

i give up ...

it work good, i got quest, marker etc.. i go in the cave/ruin, i got invisible spell...

i start killing enemy, surprise !.... they just respawn again and again and again... time i take to kill 3 of them 2 have already respawned, and again, and again etc...

its impossible for me to win a fight as they respawn forever. sometime they even respawn invisible.

and yes, i tryed all MCM option to reduce respawn and all. nothing change. i also have tested with only this mod + requirement, same troubles

i tryed with cheat, put me immortal and try, i kill them all (something like 45 bandit in the blood throne ruin WTF....), i successfully save the damsel (muiri), got sex, and surprise ... (again) .... during sex scene, they respawn, all of them.... even hit muiri (that broke the pose/anim).. once sex scene is finish, they attack me (and probably will kill me if i wasnt immortal for this test)

sooo.. no thanks, i pass..

Sorry this happens to you. They are supposed to respawn in timeout hours divided by 4 (by default this would be 3 hours). Do you have any mods that change how time works in Skyrim by any chance?

Hm, I guess these two inherently conflict? Is there any way to determine which mod activated first and to delay the second until a later time, Vinfamy?

I got kidnapped by falmer while sleeping in Valtheim (?) tower, but the Dangerous Nights wake up animation played first before I teleported. After I returned, that group of Dangerous Nights bandits were still waiting for me and combat began. My character can't catch a break!

Hm had another suggestion. Would it be possible to add the option to choose whether you're returned to where you were before you were kidnapped or dumped somewhere random?

Yeah, I can add that option. The dumped back to where you were thing was more for convenience than anything. Not particularly immersive :)

The description of your mods lacks little more text about how exactly the kidnapping takes place :)

I haven't installed it yet but from what I've read so far at some point a text box pops up informing you of your abduction.

I'm not a fan of mechanics that randomly kick in without the player being able to fight back.

Would it be possible to implement another option that works with a timer?

For example: An arrow with a paralyzing poison hits you out of nowhere, but it takes some time (adjustable in MCM, maybe other parameters like poison resistance, etc.) before you succumb to it.

Within that time frame you can drink a poison curing potion or, if you don't have one, defeat your attackers and loot one from them.

As a poisoner it's good practice to always have the antidote with you :P

If you fail and run out of time you just pass out and the kidnapping continues as usual.

A few people request alternatives to the popup, so I'll probably add this or something similar as a optional feature in the feature.

real nice mod but i have noticed that whrn you load the game the mod does NOT work. also somtimes the "victim" gets killed not sure why. anyways great mod 

This is a noted issue. I will have it fixed in next version. Try to complete each rescue quest without reloading for now.

Thank you! :)

@NathanSteele: The multiple popups are due to script lag, which I already implemented a few safety scripts to avoid, but still happens from time to time. Try increasing the Scan Frequency if this resolves this.

I'll have an option to disable the health damage in the next version, you're probably also killed due to the same script lag problem above.

Does anybody at all know or have a good idea what mod i might have in my game or what could be causing the violent attacks from the kidnappers after they have had sex with me? As soon as i try this and everytime i get kidnapped its working firn right up to the last sex act. then they all go crazy and attack me with weapons that i cant defend against. I get killed and then have to redo the whole thing all over again. 

I am about to throw in the towel and remove this mod which is a shame as i really have loved it but this is becoming a joke. I cant survive a single kidnapping :(

Does anybody at all know or have a good idea what mod i might have in my game or what could be causing the violent attacks from the kidnappers after they have had sex with me? As soon as i try this and everytime i get kidnapped its working firn right up to the last sex act. then they all go crazy and attack me with weapons that i cant defend against. I get killed and then have to redo the whole thing all over again. 

I am about to throw in the towel and remove this mod which is a shame as i really have loved it but this is becoming a joke. I cant survive a single kidnapping :(

Hmm...Load order will be a good start...

For some reason it won't actually start the scene for me. When I turn on the debugging messages, it says "Conditions matched. Kidnap about to start," but then nothing happens even if I wait for several minutes. The detailed debug says "Outside: TRUE Talking: False Not fighting: TRUE Naked: 0 Scene:None Not swimming: TRUE Mod on: 1.000000".

I'm not using any slavery mods or Defeat or Dangerously Nude or anything like that -- just Sexlab and this mod. It's also a brand new game, just outside Riverwood. I'm using version 3.0. 

I took a look in TES5Edit but nothing is showing as conflicting. I have tried both with the load order that LOOT suggests and with moving this mod all the way to the bottom.

For some reason it won't actually start the scene for me. When I turn on the debugging messages, it says "Conditions matched. Kidnap about to start," but then nothing happens even if I wait for several minutes. The detailed debug says "Outside: TRUE Talking: False Not fighting: TRUE Naked: 0 Scene:None Not swimming: TRUE Mod on: 1.000000".

I'm not using any slavery mods or Defeat or Dangerously Nude or anything like that -- just Sexlab and this mod. It's also a brand new game, just outside Riverwood. I'm using version 3.0. 

I took a look in TES5Edit but nothing is showing as conflicting. I have tried both with the load order that LOOT suggests and with moving this mod all the way to the bottom.

Try using the Debug button in the MCM and then try again. Some people managed to solve similar problems with that problem

Hmm...Load order will be a good start...

ok Load order. i use LOOT and so far my load order has been ok.

But if so, where is this mod supposed to be then if i am gonna be manually fixing it? And above what or under what?

Just saying load order is a bit vague.

Vinfamy, as an alternative to the popups on trigger:

I know, that there's a script for a knockdown scenario.

So how about a knockdown and a fade to black, location change, fade to normal view and then some lines from the kidnappers, that explain what happened, before the fun begins?

Karliahs poison knocks you down and Arissa, the Wandering Rogue, from the Nexus, knocks down the PC during her short introduction quest

And @sophiextime, anubis meant that we need a list of the mods you use, in the order of loading. One can't tell what mod could create the issues when one doesn't know, what mods are present. 

i have the kidnapping occurrence rate at default 60%, but it felt like it was happening very infrequently, and when i use the force trigger, the system would wait until someone is within range to trigger. is that normal?

another question is, are there non-lethal options of getting your gear back? well i haven't tried running away yet because i thought i had to kill named npcs to retrieve my gear

oh and, a little request, would it be very troublesome to make it so that you only have to retrieve an object, and you'll get back all your gear after that? or some sort of key and lock where you have to retrieve a key from your kidnapper and figure out which locked container in the rape lounge have your gear in it. of course i can just "loot all" and toss out the junks from npc's inventory but it just irks me to have to do that =P

Vinfamy, as an alternative to the popups on trigger:

I know, that there's a script for a knockdown scenario.

So how about a knockdown and a fade to black, location change, fade to normal view and then some lines from the kidnappers, that explain what happened, before the fun begins?

Karliahs poison knocks you down and Arissa, the Wandering Rogue, from the Nexus, knocks down the PC during her short introduction quest

And @sophiextime, anubis meant that we need a list of the mods you use, in the order of loading. One can't tell what mod could create the issues when one doesn't know, what mods are present. 

Thank you. Good suggestion. 

i have the kidnapping occurrence rate at default 60%, but it felt like it was happening very infrequently, and when i use the force trigger, the system would wait until someone is within range to trigger. is that normal?

another question is, are there non-lethal options of getting your gear back? well i haven't tried running away yet because i thought i had to kill named npcs to retrieve my gear

oh and, a little request, would it be very troublesome to make it so that you only have to retrieve an object, and you'll get back all your gear after that? or some sort of key and lock where you have to retrieve a key from your kidnapper and figure out which locked container in the rape lounge have your gear in it. of course i can just "loot all" and toss out the junks from npc's inventory but it just irks me to have to do that =P

It's normal for the script to wait for someone in range to trigger, so that it knows where to teleport you back to after the night.

You can get your gear back without killing anyone with the "Return Inventory" option in the MCM.

I'll look into other options for stealing your inventory in a later update. For now, kill the kidnapper, use return inventory or tick unequip only if you don't want to deal with retrieving altogether.

Okay tried the mod and the kidnapping works, even if they just rape the character few times then they dump me. THis is probably because i set the stamina stuff at 0.2 and set no one for rescue so, i have 0 problems except that usually are all strap-on females and the only male present just wandered around clapping.

The real problem i had is while doing a Kidnapping Quest, when i reaised the bow and tried to shoot down a bandit, a popup told me about that i could be detected so i basically rush towards the objective, but the victim was frozen in a running animation (dressed) but alive. she was unable to move, and she only greet me with a generic greetings and nothing more.

I wasn't aware of the invisibility stuff nor how ti work, but maybe is better to just be able to decide to be stealthy or "murderhobo"

I'll try again the quest to see if the second time works.

PS: maybe the failed ambushes should spawn a little more further from you

PPS: if i accept a Kidnapped quest, save and then reload, the quest mark disappears

To everyone who doesn't like the random mechanic: I don't either, but the mod has a MCM trigger button too. I just use that button when my PC gets beaten in combat, or whatever other situation it seems like there should be a kidnapping. So you could try playing like that.

Suggestion: For the perversion event, could you put in an MCM toggle or something like that? Some people have their own in-game or in-head perversion mechanics (like Devious Attributes) so it would be cool if the player had some choice over when or if that could happen, so they could massage their own consistency between this mod and those mods.

Or, you could use a percentage chance of player perversion based on the existing Sexlab Diary stats (I think one is exactly called perversion, and has values like neutral, unusually horny, etc).

It's normal for the script to wait for someone in range to trigger, so that it knows where to teleport you back to after the night.

ohh right.

sorry there's another question that got mixed in my head when i wrote that message, what i meant was the success rate seems to be pretty low despite my failed kidnapping chance is set to only 20%. every time the system triggers, it either ends with conditions not matching or kidnappers failed to do their thing.

Something I noticed, but only some of the time.. when I had a fellow victim with my PC the bandit paired with her would sometimes stand up and clap/cheer, presumably at my PC. The victim would continue animating.

Most likely due to script lag. Try a higher Scan Frequency if it helps. I'll see in the next version if I can implement something better to prevent incidents like this.

I don't know if it is lag or something else.  I've seen similar actions where I would guess one script or action is overriding another one. When I've had the Aroused Animations (from which mod I don't remember) turned on, sleeping NPCs would get up, animate, and then lay back down.

- cut -

​On other thing and this is a personal request... text conversations between the rapists, victim and such... could you possibly put that at the bottom/justified area of the screen where subtitles usually are?

I ask this because with Apropos on the text sometimes overlaps, gets bunched up and becomes fully distracting to the action taking place. Additionally, not sure it is because I use Apropos, but noticed that sometimes the comments by the kidnappers are in different sized fonts, sometimes too small to read what is being said and gigantic other times... also allowing the text to remain a little bit longer on the timer would be helpful as sometime 4 or 5 text bubbles pop up and are gone before they can be read.

I think I'd like the subtitles too, but the issue with that becomes whether they'd fly by fast enough to read or not. The differently sized text in the upper left (which is the only place that text goes I think. I do not believe there is a lower left or any other location, one reason why Apropos works the way it does) shrinks the text so that it will fit. It has no word wrap so a long line is shrunk to length. I hope Gooser can implement some of his ideas on extending the Apropos system so that mods like this can either send their own lines to be displayed in a Ap box or someone else comes up with a generic message box UI control. There are other UI mods that I suspect it would be possible.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
  1  1 Update.esm
  2  2 Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
  3  3 Dawnguard.esm
  4  4 Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  5  5 HearthFires.esm
  6  6 Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  7  7 Dragonborn.esm
  8  8 Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  9  9 Falskaar.esm
 10  a Wyrmstooth.esp
 11  b SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
 12  c Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
 13  d Campfire.esm
 14  e hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f RSkyrimChildren.esm
 16 10 ApachiiHair.esm
 17 11 AzarHair.esm
 18 12 JSwords.esm
 19 13 SexLab.esm
 20 14 CreatureFramework.esm
 21 15 SexLabAroused.esm
 22 16 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 23 17 ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 24 18 ApachiiHairMales.esm
 25 19 SkyWater.esm
 26 1a ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 27 1b Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 28 1c Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 29 1d notice board.esp
 30 1e iHUD.esp
 31 1f SkyUI.esp
 32 20 FNIS.esp
 33 21 EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 34 22 dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 35 23 dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
 36 24 WetandCold.esp
 37 25 WetandCold - Ashes.esp
 38 26 Convenient Horses.esp
 39 27 Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 40 28 AMatterOfTime.esp
 41 29 Footprints.esp
 42 2a RSChildren_NonPlayableOverride.esp
 43 2b UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 44 2c Headtracking.esp
 45 2d SGEyebrows.esp
 46 2e zzArmormashups.esp
 47 2f Sit Anywhere.esp
 48 30 EC Clothes.esp
 49 31 Smoking Torches.esp
 50 32 GoToBed.esp
 51 33 SleepTight.esp
 52 34 AnonymousPeople.esp
 53 35 iActivate.esp
 54 36 NPC Knockout Overhaul.esp
 55 37 ELFX - Hardcore.esp
 56 38 CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 57 39 3DNPC.esp
 58 3a Friendlier Taverns.esp
 59 3b Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 60 3c Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
 61 3d SexLab_Solutions.esp
 62 3e JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
 63 3f SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 64 40 MoreNastyCritters.esp
 65 41 SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 66 42 SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 67 43 SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 68 44 ApachiiHairNPC Uniques Only.esp
 69 45 ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
 70 46 Helgen Reborn.esp
 71 47 RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 72 48 xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
 73 49 xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
 74 4a SLKidnapped.esp
 75 4b KS Jewelry.esp
 76 4c SoS - The Wilds.esp
 77 4d SkyrimURWL.esp
 78 4e RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
 79 4f RND_USKP-Patch.esp
 80 50 JobsofSkyrim.esp
 81 51 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
 82 52 SoS - The Dungeons.esp
 83 53 RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 84 54 SexLabDefeat.esp
 85 55 SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 86 56 NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
 87 57 SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
 88 58 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 89 59 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 90 5a SOS - Leito Addon.esp
 91 5b LoversVictim.esp
 92 5c SlaveTats.esp
 93 5d RaceMenu.esp
 94 5e HHairstyles.esp
 95 5f SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
 96 60 OpenFaceHelmets.esp
 97 61 OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
 98 62 ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
 99 63 RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
100 64 SexyVest.esp
101 65 UNP Boots 03.esp
102 66 CiriOutfit.esp
103 67 Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
104 68 EternalTorch.esp
105 69 SLAnimLoader.esp
106 6a Private Needs.esp
107 6b SLALAnimObj.esp
108 6c SimplyKnock.esp
109 6d InigoMCM.esp
110 6e Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
111 6f Proper Aiming.esp
112 70 ShootingStars.esp
113 71 RealisticHuskySounds.esp
114 72 DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.esp
115 73 SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
116 74 dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
117 75 XPMSE.esp
118 76 DigitigradeKhajiit.esp
119 77 Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
120 78 BDIC.esp
121 79 BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
122 7a BDVanillaCritters.esp
123 7b Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
124 7c Shadow_Toggle.esp
125 7d LeatherBackpackBrownWithout-300.esp
126 7e 12FemaleBrows.esp
127 7f ExtendedStay.esp
128 80 PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
129 81 PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
130 82 Sleep for Credit.esp
131 83 Animations.esp
132 84 KS Hairdo's.esp
133 85 KWTelescope.esp
134 86 NibblesAnimObjects.esp
135 87 BDOrcSchlong.esp
136 88 SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
137 89 Realistic-Voice.esp
138 8a PipeSmoking.esp
139 8b HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp
140 8c Inn Soaps.esp
141 8d ReadingTakesTime.esp
142 8e TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
143 8f RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
144 90 SexLab-Stories.esp
145 91 animal_mansion.esp
146 92 Holidays.esp
147 93 HentaiCreatures.esp
148 94 RSChildren - Complete.esp
149 95 RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp
150 96 TBOS.esp
151 97 Inigo.esp
152 98 Cloaks.esp
153 99 RiverRock.esp
154 9a InteractiveWashBasinsCOMPLETE.esp
155 9b ImmersiveStables.esp
156 9c SMIM-Merged-All.esp
157 9d SimpleSlavery.esp
158 9e WindPath.esp
159 9f Hunterborn.esp
160 a0 Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
161 a1 JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
162 a2 Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
163 a3 Falskaar Huntsman's Hut.esp
164 a4 Solitude Exterior Addon.esp
165 a5 BesEss.esp
166 a6 Tame Beast.esp
167 a7 Crossroads Inn.esp
168 a8 SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
169 a9 BR_HoodCirclets.esp
170 aa Frostfall.esp
171 ab CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
172 ac Breezehome Firepit Removed.esp
173 ad LPBards.esp
174 ae CiriOutfit - Recolors.esp
175 af SassyTeen.esp
176 b0 Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
177 b1 Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
178 b2 Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
179 b3 RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
180 b4 Vellamo.esp
181 b5 Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
182 b6 Morning Fogs.esp
183 b7 Huntsman's Hut.esp
184 b8 Warrior's Cabin.esp
185 b9 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
186 ba RND_AnimalLoot.esp
187 bb RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
188 bc Dogs of Whiterun.esp
189 bd zz_GDRAHoods.esp
190 be LadyKdCirclets.esp
191 bf TW3_femaleArmors_zzjay.esp
192 c0 FNISspells.esp
193 c1 Ursine Armor Pack.esp
194 c2 College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
195 c3 studentex.esp
196 c4 beginnersshack.esp
197 c5 wildwerewolfnpcs.esp
198 c6 HOPo - Horses On Patrol - Extra Orcs.esp
199 c7 HoldBorderBanners.esp
200 c8 FishingInSkyrim.esp
201 c9 TropicalIsland.esp
202 ca garm_jr_no_armor.esp
203 cb FamilyTies-Breton-MichelLylvieve-Parent.esp
204 cc isilNarsil.esp
205 cd ImmersiveStables-PerseidRealisticInnsPatch.esp
206 ce MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
207 cf Equipping Overhaul.esp
208 d0 notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
209 d1 Blowing in the Wind.esp
210 d2 Devious Deviants.esp
211 d3 SexistGuards.esp
212 d4 dovahkiinrelax.esp
213 d5 BaseCarryWeightMedium.esp
214 d6 PrettyKhajiit.esp
215 d7 FalskaarRNDPatch.esp
216 d8 Falskaar Music at Skyrim.esp
217 d9 Osare KneeSocks 2nd.esp
218 da Apropos.esp
219 db Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
220 dc Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
221 dd Tiwa44_SpiceGear.esp
222 de SLAL_K4Anims.esp
223 df Cum Potions Rev.esp
224 e0 Cum Potions.esp
225 e1 NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp
226 e2 SLPleasure.esp
227 e3 HAnimations.esp
228 e4 nazonootokoAnimSLAL.esp

This is my load Order i hope. sorry if its really long. Is there any mod there thats causing bandits to attack me right after the sex scenes please?

Kidnapped is at number 74.