The only mod i can think of that i have there that could be in anyway effecting how bandits behave is Defeat. But defeat doesn't start fights, it just deals with how they end. Its not an aggressive mod that triggers violence.

Something is triggering the bandits to decide to kill me. Everything else seems to work fine. the kidnapping works. i load into the right locations and the sex scenes and dialogue start and run smoothly. But after they have had their fun, they turn away and do various chilled out stuff like sit and eat or wander off. I then try to move or get up off the floor and then they draw their weapons and attack, like they just realised i was there and want to kill me. I cant fight back as i am naked and already low health and they all converge on me and kill me. If i run they chase until they catch me and kil me. I try to press K to submit and randomly that works and then they stop attacking and rape me again. But then once that sequence is done they attack me again!

I just cant survive :(

Vinfamy, as an alternative to the popups on trigger:

I know, that there's a script for a knockdown scenario.

So how about a knockdown and a fade to black, location change, fade to normal view and then some lines from the kidnappers, that explain what happened, before the fun begins?

Karliahs poison knocks you down and Arissa, the Wandering Rogue, from the Nexus, knocks down the PC during her short introduction quest

And @sophiextime, anubis meant that we need a list of the mods you use, in the order of loading. One can't tell what mod could create the issues when one doesn't know, what mods are present. 

Thank you. Good suggestion. 

i have the kidnapping occurrence rate at default 60%, but it felt like it was happening very infrequently, and when i use the force trigger, the system would wait until someone is within range to trigger. is that normal?

another question is, are there non-lethal options of getting your gear back? well i haven't tried running away yet because i thought i had to kill named npcs to retrieve my gear

oh and, a little request, would it be very troublesome to make it so that you only have to retrieve an object, and you'll get back all your gear after that? or some sort of key and lock where you have to retrieve a key from your kidnapper and figure out which locked container in the rape lounge have your gear in it. of course i can just "loot all" and toss out the junks from npc's inventory but it just irks me to have to do that =P

It's normal for the script to wait for someone in range to trigger, so that it knows where to teleport you back to after the night.

You can get your gear back without killing anyone with the "Return Inventory" option in the MCM.

I'll look into other options for stealing your inventory in a later update. For now, kill the kidnapper, use return inventory or tick unequip only if you don't want to deal with retrieving altogether.

If you are still looking for alternative way for capture: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53754/? maybe arrisa combat edition would give you some way of capture the player you are lured away behind a barn then she smacks the player with some combat animation behind the head then capture could initiliaze normally with your mod ?? not sure how advanced this would be chesko mods always been really amazing scriptted wise.

Not sure if it will be possible but have innocent npc who secretely work for the bandits to lure the player to some remote location where the capture could then be utilise normally a sort of an abush then have it like the arissa combat to initialize where you get double crossed or something.

Your mod looks better with every update keep up the good work.

Vinfamy, as an alternative to the popups on trigger:

I know, that there's a script for a knockdown scenario.

So how about a knockdown and a fade to black, location change, fade to normal view and then some lines from the kidnappers, that explain what happened, before the fun begins?

Karliahs poison knocks you down and Arissa, the Wandering Rogue, from the Nexus, knocks down the PC during her short introduction quest

And @sophiextime, anubis meant that we need a list of the mods you use, in the order of loading. One can't tell what mod could create the issues when one doesn't know, what mods are present. 

Darn looks like you beat me too it. good find arrissa combat was really well played.

Hello.

Thank you very much for this mod!
I would like to propose some functions that could complement it:

Could you add the ability to remove the "inmate" character? Thus, the player character would be the only victim.

It would also be nice to add the ability to enable or disable kidnapping scenarios, including the following:
- The scenario in place, by poisoning.
- A scenario where one or more people would benefit from the presence of the character in an isolated place to approach it and to insist on following them by will or force. A little like the thieves on the paths in vanilla. One could choose to fight/flee, or obey.

In this scenario, the character(s) accompanying the player could be, if not selected as "inmate", poisoned/stunned/paralyzed by the aggressor(s) so that they do not interfere.
- The possibility of being kidnapped when sleeping in an unsafe place.

Also, I approve the addition of the option to choose the sex of the aggressors. (only men, only women, or both)

Thanks again. smile.png

cut

Did you also use Loot? and Bashed Patch? maybe there are some mods that could trigger the hostility or change some stuff (like victim i don't know)

However it seems that now the kidnapping works. i just had to wait for the script to kick in

Hello.

Thank you very much for this mod!

I would like to propose some functions that could complement it:

Could you add the ability to remove the "inmate" character? Thus, the player character would be the only victim.

It would also be nice to add the ability to enable or disable kidnapping scenarios, including the following:

- The scenario in place, by poisoning.

- A scenario where one or more people would benefit from the presence of the character in an isolated place to approach it and to insist on following them by will or force. A little like the thieves on the paths in vanilla. One could choose to fight/flee, or obey.

- The possibility of being kidnapped when sleeping in an unsafe place.

Also, I approve the addition of the option to choose the sex of the aggressors. (only men, only women, or both)

Thanks again. :)

There are options in version 3 that allow you to specifiy None for fellow victim. I think the "resist/agree" option is already in the works. I know it has been suggested a couple times along with alternate ways to start the kidnapping.

I think with a few improvements and options based on sleeping and locations, this mod could replace Dangerous Nights.

---

Sophie

A question and suggestion for next time:

Long posts like that can have the BBCode Spoiler tag used (find it in the green Special BBCode button or use [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] without the spaces.)

Reading your last post I'm not sure how many rounds of use your PC is going through. Just one, a chain of them, random each time? The usual sequence is the victim is used until the (stamina * multiplier) number of rounds and then either Slavery kicks in or you're teleported out. If only one round happens, then that is a problem. If you can count the rounds and check your total stamina number, figure out enough rounds happened but are not teleported out there is probably a different problem.

There are options in version 3 that allow you to specifiy None for fellow victim. I think the "resist/agree" option is already in the works. I know it has been suggested a couple times along with alternate ways to start the kidnapping.

I think with a few improvements and options based on sleeping and locations, this mod could replace Dangerous Nights.

I thank you for that answer.

I have not yet tested this mod because I expect SKSE64 to get me back to Skyrim. This is why my knowledge is only based on the description page of the mod.

I edited my previous post, adding some information. Did you see them?

Yes i used LOOT everytime i add or remove any mod. I dont like to run my game without running LOOT each time i ever change any mods in a list, even if i update them or add animations, of which i then always run FNIS and LOOT again.

So far i have had very little CTD's or issues with any mods and the few i have was usually a bad mod that i removed.

However i just tried it again as i really do not want to give up on this great mod.

I got kidnapped by farmers. Now this was a little weird as it was a farm that doesnt exist on my map, just outside Iverstead called Kalta farm or something. Anyways inside was 3 farmers and a young child and a small rat...pics below.

The child was a bit unnerving. Not sure its all that fun having a child sit and watch 3 grown men rape me and then have his own little commnets about how i am their guests. I little boy should not see that kind of thing or interact with it. The rat seemed curious all be it not sexually, just sat and watched too LOL

Then after about 3 or 4 rapes i started to crawl away, they came back and raped me again 3 times but no violence. The eventually i got the message saying i had blacked out. 

I then awoke in the forest where i got hit ( just outside of Iverstead). No farm on the map and none visually. Luckily i had checked the box for simply unequiping me as i fear had i not, i would never have found that phantom farm! LOL

But anyways i didnt get murdered. So is it something to do with the fact its bandits, hostile humans? farmers just raped me. Bandits rape and kill me. A faction issue? i dunno. I am gonna keep testing it but i just wish i could survive bandit and Thalmor kidnappings.

It feels like any aggressive faction or race and i am done for and murdered. ( pouts)

some piccies..

post-661909-0-36340200-1489352311_thumb.jpg

post-661909-0-89395000-1489352317_thumb.jpg

post-661909-0-89742300-1489352322_thumb.jpg

post-661909-0-70741000-1489352327_thumb.jpg

Thank you Karlspaw. I am ever so sorry. i just realised just how stupidly long that load order post was and i will remember to use the spoiler thingy. I havent ever used that before as i rarely ever post a comments that long. Sorry.

WEll as far as the humber of times sex occurs. From memory when in a lair with bandits and Thalmor, who both seem to be the hostile ones with me, i go through i think 3 sexual one on one rapes and about 2 maybe 3 threesomes on me. Then they loose interest. I think this is when i am supposed to blackout. But i dont. so i usually watch my stamina go up to 100% ( green bar) then i stand up straight and walk about. Thats when they all go loopy and draw weapons and get ballistic on my poor cute ass. I try to run or fisty-cuff fight them but to no avail, they slaughter me on he spot, no blackout.

With he farmers they used me about the same amount of times but after i DID blackout. Strange.

Its as if the farmer kidnapping is how its supposed to occur, the bandit ones was not. To be honest i didnt get a chance to try to escape or look around with the farmers as i blackout right after the sex. i think i crawled about 6 feet before blacking out.

Any of this making any sense at all?

Also i would like to apologise to all if i see stressed out. I am in no way blaming this mod. In fact i think its very stable and Vinfamy has worked ever so hard to ensure that. Its because i love this mod so much that i am upset its breaking on me.

I think its my mods and game but the deep frustration for me is knowing what is causing the crazy bloodlust of the bandits.

Thank you Karlspaw. I am ever so sorry. i just realised just how stupidly long that load order post was and i will remember to use the spoiler thingy. I havent ever used that before as i rarely ever post a comments that long. Sorry.

WEll as far as the humber of times sex occurs. From memory when in a lair with bandits and Thalmor, who both seem to be the hostile ones with me, i go through i think 3 sexual one on one rapes and about 2 maybe 3 threesomes on me. Then they loose interest. I think this is when i am supposed to blackout. But i dont. so i usually watch my stamina go up to 100% ( green bar) then i stand up straight and walk about. Thats when they all go loopy and draw weapons and get ballistic on my poor cute ass. I try to run or fisty-cuff fight them but to no avail, they slaughter me on he spot, no blackout.

With he farmers they used me about the same amount of times but after i DID blackout. Strange.

Its as if the farmer kidnapping is how its supposed to occur, the bandit ones was not. To be honest i didnt get a chance to try to escape or look around with the farmers as i blackout right after the sex. i think i crawled about 6 feet before blacking out.

Also i would like to apologise to all if i see stressed out. I am in no way blaming this mod. In fact i think its very stable and Vinfamy has worked ever so hard to ensure that. Its because i love this mod so much that i am upset its breaking on me.

I think its my mods and game but the deep frustration for me is knowing what is causing the crazy bloodlust of the bandits.

The only mods that could make the npc attack is defeat. no other bandit mods i see in your list could have npc turning hostile what mcm options of defeat do you have on ?/ and does it only after sex acts or during ?? maybe some option from defeat are atruggling wiht this mod like moral do you have that on ??

Definitely needs a filter on who can and can't be the kidnapper/rapists as well as locations.

Decided to do a rescue mission. Came in to find 2 female (be nice to have an option to remove female rapists, as well) vampires beating (completely ineffectually) on Ria of the Companions. Killed them but could not interract with Ria who was in the "I'm missing a registered animation" pose. Ended up using recycleactor on her and she returned to Jorrvaskr. I get back there to see if I can talk to her and the quest will update but now the companions are raping her. Well, actually, the companions aren't raping her their housekeeper, Tilda, is.

I left at that point, can't see anyway to rescue her without wrecking faction with the companions or dying.

Also, I've been taken to two locations so far that, without console, I would never be able to escape from.

Shrine room of Mehrunes Dagon and Irkngthand. Both doors are locked until you unlock them within their relevant quests.

One thing I can clear up for you: Katla's farm isn't near Ivarstead, its the stables farm outside Solitude.

The location you are taken to or the hostage rescue quest uses seems to be completely random, not connected to the location or hold you are in.  I guess it would be nice if the mod worked like the "kill a bandit leader" quests you get from the jarls/stewards but that's probably for v4 or 5.

Vin will need to re-work his list though to exclude quest locked locations. While the Solijund's Sinkhole I ended up in was escapable, I am happy the statues that normally shoot at you while fighting the boss draugr were not active while he was having fun with my girl.

Definitely needs a filter on who can and can't be the kidnapper/rapists as well as locations.

Decided to do a rescue mission. Came in to find 2 female (be nice to have an option to remove female rapists, as well) vampires beating (completely ineffectually) on Ria of the Companions. Killed them but could not interract with Ria who was in the "I'm missing a registered animation" pose. Ended up using recycleactor on her and she returned to Jorrvaskr. I get back there to see if I can talk to her and the quest will update but now the companions are raping her. Well, actually, the companions aren't raping her their housekeeper, Tilda, is.

I think that is the problem people have been having if they load a save while the quest is active. At least the T pose... not sure if anyone else has forced the victim actor back to the original location yet.

D_ManXX2 :

I have just been through my Defeat. What i have tried is to create more chance of knockdown instead of lower. maybe that way they will just knock me down instead of killing me.

As far as post sex via defeat i have it that they walk away and i can either run or recover. Maybe defeat is treating the sex scenes in kidnap as a defeat attack and when i get up and 10 seconds passes ( a defeat timer) they turn and attack. Defeat triggering this as It thinks this is a bandit attack situation and runs the next assault. So maybe Defeat is causing this. Its also why maybe defeat does not recognise the farmers as hostile.

If this kidnappers mod could replace defeat in that if bandits attack me in any regular situation that i would normally rely on defeat to deal with and once they knock me down or 'defeat' me it then kidnaps me to a cave or lair. Then i would remove Defeat all together.

I also had in the past tried Dangerous Nights but found it annoying as even when i was sleeping in an Inn i got awoken in the night and raped silly :(

So this kidnap Mod could also replace Dangerous Nights and create events when a player sleeps in the wilderness. For example i sometimes when tired sleep in a bandit lair after clearing it out. Or i sometimes just put my own Dovakin sleeping bag down and sleep in a cave or ruin or under trees. I also have the camping stuff for a tent and campfire. So these could be also times Kidnapper Mod might randomly kick in :)

Although i would like an option to turn it off for when i actually use my proper camping kit ( tent, campfire, cooking) That i would like to think gives me a refuge place in the wild to pitch and sleep. maybe a wilderness Kidnap hotkey to activate or deactivate this mod when i pitch my tent.

D_ManXX2 :

I have just been through my Defeat. What i have tried is to create more chance of knockdown instead of lower. maybe that way they will just knock me down instead of killing me.

As far as post sex via defeat i have it that they walk away and i can either run or recover. Maybe defeat is treating the sex scenes in kidnap as a defeat attack and when i get up and 10 seconds passes ( a defeat timer) they turn and attack. Defeat triggering this as It thinks this is a bandit attack situation and runs the next assault. So maybe Defeat is causing this. Its also why maybe defeat does not recognise the farmers as hostile.

If this kidnappers mod could replace defeat in that if bandits attack me in any regular situation that i would normally rely on defeat to deal with and once they knock me down or 'defeat' me it then kidnaps me to a cave or lair. Then i would remove Defeat all together.

I also had in the past tried Dangerous Nights but found it annoying as even when i was sleeping in an Inn i got awoken in the night and raped silly :(

So this kidnap Mod could also replace Dangerous Nights and create events when a player sleeps in the wilderness. For example i sometimes when tired sleep in a bandit lair after clearing it out. Or i sometimes just put my own Dovakin sleeping bag down and sleep in a cave or ruin or under trees. I also have the camping stuff for a tent and campfire. So these could be also times Kidnapper Mod might randomly kick in :)

Although i would like an option to turn it off for when i actually use my proper camping kit ( tent, campfire, cooking) That i would like to think gives me a refuge place in the wild to pitch and sleep. maybe a wilderness Kidnap hotkey to activate or deactivate this mod when i pitch my tent.

Try putting SLkidnapped all the way down your load order so that it can override anything that may be conflicting with it.

Kakab :

I will try that and move my Kidnap lower than Defeat. Only thing i find when i manually move my mods in the order is that LOOT has a hissyfit and tells me my load order is all wrong with a warning. LOL

D-Man : oh it does? where is that? i would like for defeat to NOT kill me. Its in Defeats MCM?? That might help a lot.

As usual, I am kinda guessing based on what I've seen happen myself.

More often than not, my health/stamina are back to full well before the Stamina* number of rapes are finished; also there is sometimes a relatively lengthy "pause" between rapes - though comments usually do continue to appear. Also, aside from using hotkeys to relocate animations via SL, the only times I have gotten up to walk around either - everything just stopped, no rapes, no attacks, no comments OR it was fight time. So, maybe you are just getting up too soon? I have yet to be teleported away (passed out) after standing up, only if I stay in the bleedout pose.

Also, I wonder if there might not be some sort of issue with calling actors among rapists. Sometimes there are longish delays, as mentioned, but then one time I got kidnapped to the Corner Club in Windhelm and after a few 1:1 animations it started trying to play 3some animations but only one of the two rapists would show up in the animation. Animation seemed to play out ok, so I let it go, then it happned again, no SL hotkeys brought the missing actor into view, and the 3rd time it tried this ut actually tried to start two different 3somes with different actors (2 of 4 showed up) and my game crashed. Maybe more scriptlag? I don't know.

Hope that helps.

Yes that kind of happened i remember. I did get up. In fact i read somewhere if i hit the Space bar i can jump and force out of the injured crawl. I remember doing that. Maybe that forced me out of the sex scene and therefore triggered an attack. I dunno. I just felt the farmer incident went smoothly and how it should and the bandit cave scenes didnt. I trully am not sure why the bandits want to attack me after they have had sex. The farmers seemed satisfied and then sat down at the table as i passed out.

At least they put me back in the forest after, all be it naked. LOL

Darn Bandits!! ( grrrr..i spit on them!)

Does anybody at all know or have a good idea what mod i might have in my game or what could be causing the violent attacks from the kidnappers after they have had sex with me? As soon as i try this and everytime i get kidnapped its working firn right up to the last sex act. then they all go crazy and attack me with weapons that i cant defend against. I get killed and then have to redo the whole thing all over again. 

I am about to throw in the towel and remove this mod which is a shame as i really have loved it but this is becoming a joke. I cant survive a single kidnapping :(

I don't supposed you're using Skryim Unbound and are set to a certain faction? I did this, set myself as bandit and defeat wouldn't work properly, rapists would rape me then attack me while I was down. I had to turn the faction setting off.

Hi Jobi and no sadly i am not using that. I have carefully checked my mod list and i think it also has to be defeat as every other mod has no impact on rapes apart from lovers Victim and thats not a violent mod. it just causes aroused NPC's to actively seek sex with me. It has a brawl option but thats just a rough and tumble-fisty-cuff fight as they try to grab me for sex. But thats optional and i have that turned off.

I kind of hope now Vinfamy might in a way re-create the same kind of actions that Defeat has into this mod so that i can remove defeat from my mod list. The only reason i use it is that when i am adventuring and do get into fights in quests, i have a sexual outcome and a way to avoid death.

This Kidnap Mod could kind of cater for that. Maybe later on down the line and versions it could have a MCM menu that allows players to also use the kidnap mechanic during daylight hours for confrontations with any hostility, be it bandits, creatures, any enemy or assailant. it would in effect, replace Defeat and do the same job all in one. eg.. i get into a fight with Falmer or bears or Reiklings or necromancers or vampires and then in the fight i start to loose and then get knocked out/stunned and kidnapped to a lair/cave/location and the kidnap scenes start. These then lead to a simple slavery situation or i escape and live another day! :)

Kakab :

I will try that and move my Kidnap lower than Defeat. Only thing i find when i manually move my mods in the order is that LOOT has a hissyfit and tells me my load order is all wrong with a warning. LOL

D-Man : oh it does? where is that? i would like for defeat to NOT kill me. Its in Defeats MCM?? That might help a lot.

sophiextime,

For just testing this problem, (wo)manually drag SLK down the list and don't run LOOT.

Another possible option would be to turn off as much as possible in the SLK MCM and re-activate features one at a time until you find one that causes you grief.

Plan B - neck an invisiblity potion and execute a rapid retreat to the rear.

Plan C - spam 'em with fireballs.

Plan D - crank out bound armour and weapon.

Re the farm. I'm guessing the rat came from one of your mods? Couldn't see it in your screenies BTW.