I think death prevention features wouldn't help this mod, but it could be a handler for mods that do.

I use a combination of Sexlab Leveling and Util for my death prevention. Leveling handles the sex on beatdown and Util has a "calm the rapist" spell. (Just in case you want something to replace Defeat).

If Kidnap had options similar Death Alternative mod, Leveling could kick the player over to this, having the whatever that "killed" you do the kidnap.  The best would be determining what kind of thing that was, finding a suitable list of locations for that thing and then taking you there.  Exit could be dumping you outside, dropping you were you taken, nearest inn/temple as DA does it, or something else.

Here again with a question about the Save the hostage quest. I tried it another time and this time, right when I entered the dungeon there were three bandits just right behind the door and started to fight me instantly. I didnt went invisible, which was a problem earlier aswell, even if I only turned invisible rather late and the next time not at all, which could have been the fighting? So my question or rather questions are: if your mod adds npcs to certain small dungeons, which could create that? Or could another mod interfere and causing my pc to not turn invisible or make that spell happen too late?

And since I play a giant grumpy barbarian who relies only on healing spells and Clearvoyance to find the way (Immersive HUD) I want to make a suggestion: Could it be possible to add the option to the MCM to save the damsels in different ways? I get the invisibility and the slight voyerism in all of us, to watch the damsel getting laid rather involuntarily, but there be another way to create the same situation? Like fightin the vanilla npcs who are already in the dungeon, while the mods add other npcs who stay friendly and taking turns for the lady. And they do only turn aggressive once the hero pass a certain threshold and make them turn only against the greater threat (being the rather angry barbarian with foam around his lips). Or to make the npc immortal once the PC enters the cell in which the kidnapped damsel currently awaits her gallant hero? Like a scan which checks for the presence of the PC and the hostage in the same cell? And once everybode of these bad guys had their heads removed, we enjoy the gratefull girl?

Still an awesome mod and I hope you keep up your good work :D

I cant stop them from totally slaughtering me after they have all had sex with me. I never get the chance to escape because as soon as the sex sessions finally finish they all go hostile and act like i just broke into their lair.

I dont mind getting beaten up from trying to escape or even knocked out but they kill me and that just causes my game to reload the previous save which is usually before i got kidnapped or just as i woke up in the lair. :(

I have tried fighting back but they all have warhammers and swords and i have fists. I dont have a chance. :(

i fear its a long shot, but here is my one cent to this issue:

during those kidnap events with the bandits, are there small critters from  "11  b SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm" around?

in my game those critters get  aggro throu devious training jingle effects or aoe damage

the critters get hostile but dont attack you, however they get flagged as hostile for all NPCs around (faction doesnt to matter, they get all hostile towards those critters)

this breaks for example Prison Overhaul scripts on my game

sometimes even the small critters that are not in the same cell catch the aggro

small critters are: mini rats, mini crabs, mini skeevers, minin spider

the NPCs attack those small critters, or at least they try, and forget about all scripts running on them

the critters are often hidden somewhere and cant be reached by the NPCs

after the attack the NPC fall back to idle, means neutrals do neutral stuff and calmed hostiles will attack again

I cant stop them from totally slaughtering me after they have all had sex with me. I never get the chance to escape because as soon as the sex sessions finally finish they all go hostile and act like i just broke into their lair.

I dont mind getting beaten up from trying to escape or even knocked out but they kill me and that just causes my game to reload the previous save which is usually before i got kidnapped or just as i woke up in the lair. :(

I have tried fighting back but they all have warhammers and swords and i have fists. I dont have a chance. :(

i fear its a long shot, but here is my one cent to this issue:

during those kidnap events with the bandits, are there small critters from  "11  b SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm" around?

in my game those critters get  aggro throu devious training jingle effects or aoe damage

the critters get hostile but dont attack you, however they get flagged as hostile for all NPCs around (faction doesnt to matter, they get all hostile towards those critters)

this breaks for example Prison Overhaul scripts on my game

sometimes even the small critters that are not in the same cell catch the aggro

small critters are: mini rats, mini crabs, mini skeevers

the NPCs attack those small critters, or at least they try, and forget about all scripts running on them

the critters are often hidden somewhere and cant be reached by the NPCs

after the attack the NPC fall back to idle, means neutrals do neutral stuff and calmed hostiles will attack again

This is not a bad shout. Sometimes in my game, rats cause everyone in the Ragged Flagon to freak the fuck out and go on killing rampages. Not against me, but if you're dealing with an enemy faction that's only temporarily non-hostile? I imagine that could cause some weird shit to happen.

hmm.. i had not considered that. So, you suggest maybe removing the Realistic animals and predators mod? Or is there a fix i can do that just stops them going aggro? I see your point. The bandits get aggro due to a possible rodent or creature somewhere close. But then kind of stay aggro and turn on me?

So far in the numerous tests of this kidnap mod i havent yet had any creatures involved. That i think is just the odds and a random issue and not a fault. But what i am getting at is so far there have been no creatures be it dog, troll or rat in the bandit lairs. Just Bandits and me. Well tell a lie, the one time a rat was present was with the farmers and if anything the farmers where quite calm and never once attacked me. Maybe the game doesn't cause farmers to generally be aggressive where as Bandits are by default aggressive.

I still feel it could be defeat BUT i am ever so open to any possibility as my main goal is to fix this. This Kidnap Mod has now become a top ten for me and one i never want to stop using. Especially with the healthy and regular updates and attention its amazing creator gives it and his great ability to listen to his friends on here and try his best to improve and apply the suggestions. 

This is how every mod should be treated and some are.

it keeps my skyrim alive and makes me want to play it.

Here again with a question about the Save the hostage quest. I tried it another time and this time, right when I entered the dungeon there were three bandits just right behind the door and started to fight me instantly. I didnt went invisible, which was a problem earlier aswell, even if I only turned invisible rather late and the next time not at all, which could have been the fighting? So my question or rather questions are: if your mod adds npcs to certain small dungeons, which could create that? Or could another mod interfere and causing my pc to not turn invisible or make that spell happen too late?

And since I play a giant grumpy barbarian who relies only on healing spells and Clearvoyance to find the way (Immersive HUD) I want to make a suggestion: Could it be possible to add the option to the MCM to save the damsels in different ways? I get the invisibility and the slight voyerism in all of us, to watch the damsel getting laid rather involuntarily, but there be another way to create the same situation? Like fightin the vanilla npcs who are already in the dungeon, while the mods add other npcs who stay friendly and taking turns for the lady. And they do only turn aggressive once the hero pass a certain threshold and make them turn only against the greater threat (being the rather angry barbarian with foam around his lips). Or to make the npc immortal once the PC enters the cell in which the kidnapped damsel currently awaits her gallant hero? Like a scan which checks for the presence of the PC and the hostage in the same cell? And once everybode of these bad guys had their heads removed, we enjoy the gratefull girl?

Yeah, i was also thinking to that too. I'm not really into the all stealth stuff and invisibility spell, but it should be better if the player can choose to sneak up or just charge everything down untill you find the hostage, but i guess that would be something different from the original idea so.. how about two separate mods? or a complex one. A similar thing was the Slaves for Bandits Camp, where you were able to find slaves inside bandit camps and free them, but it's an old mod who is no longer updated so it doesn't really work well. 

That could be interesting but maybe it would need to borrow some scripts/meshes/textures from zaz animations, but without all the bdsm stuff. Just a kidnapped npc who is simply tied or beign raped and that's all. no strange stuff unless you use the relative mods. But that could become even more interesting if you are able to take radiant quests where you have to travel around like the Skyrim boards does.

Unfortunately that would require a lot of work, i guess, but i bet it would become quickly popular

Is there a possibility that this mod has a problem with npcs added by other mods? Inconsequential NPCs is the one that I am using that has raised the question, because:

In the last three kidnappings I've had with npcs from this mod present 3somes fail to trigger, in console there are lines about failing to add actors and something that says it is usually harmless but means a thread failed to close cleanly. Once this happens nothing else with the kidnapping proceeds. If I use the MCM Debug my pc and one npc are teleported together to riverwood where a naked orgnar joins in for a single 3some animation, then, nothing again.

Something similar has come up before I think, but I thought that was with 2 or 2.1

hmm.. i had not considered that. So, you suggest maybe removing the Realistic animals and predators mod? Or is there a fix i can do that just stops them going aggro? I see your point. The bandits get aggro due to a possible rodent or creature somewhere close. But then kind of stay aggro and turn on me?

So far in the numerous tests of this kidnap mod i havent yet had any creatures involved. That i think is just the odds and a random issue and not a fault. But what i am getting at is so far there have been no creatures be it dog, troll or rat in the bandit lairs. Just Bandits and me. Well tell a lie, the one time a rat was present was with the farmers and if anything the farmers where quite calm and never once attacked me. Maybe the game doesn't cause farmers to generally be aggressive where as Bandits are by default aggressive.

I still feel it could be defeat BUT i am ever so open to any possibility as my main goal is to fix this. This Kidnap Mod has now become a top ten for me and one i never want to stop using. Especially with the healthy and regular updates and attention its amazing creator gives it and his great ability to listen to his friends on here and try his best to improve and apply the suggestions. 

This is how every mod should be treated and some are.

it keeps my skyrim alive and makes me want to play it.

the aggro issue is only with those mini critters (mini rats,crabs,spiders, skeevers) not with the bigger animals or creatures,

they seem to be in another faction than the bigger animals from skytest, maybe they are in the same faction but as dapper dan says: "faction that's only temporarily non-hostile"

they aint added from immersive creatures

they trigger the following issues on my game:

- follower catch aggro and try to kill them but can hit them (they are just too small)

- convenient horses switched to bold will try to kill them but cant hit them

- guards in city prisons will try to attack them but cant reach them (they are in the sewage)

- calmed hostiles (like bandits) try to attack them but start to attack them, but also attack everything

what i found out:

they seem to be only aggro to the PC

as soon as my PC hides and waits a while, they loose aggro and also the NPCs loose aggro

i didnt found out if they remember if you killed some of them and they get aggro again if you meet them once more

they dont need a LOS to get aggro, as soon as one gets aggro all mini critters will be red

my solution so far:

- hunt them down with free camera, delet them with jaxonzs positioner or console

- i didnt found a patch for it, but i read on nexus that "dawn of skyrim" had a similar issue with its added mini rats

- got frustrated and deinstalled skytest for now (devious training is too important ;D)

Edit: the bandit would be aggro to you after the calm from kidnap breaks from the critter aggro, means kindnap is not running on them anymore after the aggro incident

=>its all theoretical :o

There are rats in Riften from a couple overhaul mods that do the same thing.  Don't cause issues with guards attacking the PC but will have guard on rat fights and the PC will be in aggro with the rats preventing fast travel and sleeping (though outside in the city that isn't an issue).  There was a patch for one of the mods I'm using, but I just deleted the rats out of the ESP and tried to remove the spawn points instead.

I also have another "dungeon to exclude" entry - Skuldafn. Probably escapable, but since I'm not sure how the locations are picked, being dropped in there at level 5 probably isn't survivable.

Not sure if that was brought up already but is there a way to turn off the comments from the player and follower? Because whenever they say something (upper left corner) it's how they want to be made into sexslaves and how hot it is that the assailants take turns which...is quite immersion breaking in my opinion.

I mean that is from this mod, right?

Other than that I love it so far. I haven't checked out the rescue quests yet but I definitly will do so soon.

Ok i turned off /deactivated defeat and tried again.

3 times i got kidnapped on three different game loads.

First was 3 Orcs in a basement. They all took turns having sex with me. after the 5th sex scene they instantly went nuts drew weapons and killed. me.

Second load. Got kidnapped by 3 Thalmor. all took turns having sex with me. Then drew weapons and killed me, even attacking each other during that fight.

3rd time i was caught by creatures. taken to a dungeon full of Draugr and message came up to try to escape. one draugr grabbed me and had sex. then they all went hostile and killed me. 

Thats with defeat deactivated :(

Why is EVERYTHING killing me everytime i get kidnapped!!!?? I am gonna try removing that stupid ass Animal& predaotor mod and try that because this is getting friggin rediculous!!! :(

Here are my experiences so far with the mod (v 3.0):

Part 1

got to the Bannered Mare in Whiterun, talked to the bard there and saw a dialogue option about "kidnapped people" or something like that...I chose that dialog option and a quest appeared...but no marker on the map to find out where the kidnapped victim is...so I used the debug option and transported back to the sleeping giant inn in Riverwood...the quest is still in my journal and still no map marker...that's weird..

Part 2

my MCM settings are: 65% kidnapped chance in outdoors, 30% in cities, and 35% in small towns with a 75% chance of ambush failure...was wandering around outside Dawnstar killing off some wolves for their pelts then a message appears A CREATURE KNOCKED YOU UNCONSCIOUS ON THE GROUND or something like that, can't remember the word for word...then got transported to an icy cave with a falmer and its pet chaurus and a chaurus hopper...I was on the ground crawling because of the severely injured debuff put on you...there's another random female npc there also...that woman from Solitude who has a shop near the warehouse....I got raped by the Chaurus first while the falmer and chaurus hopper (which I understand has no Sexlab sex animations...this creature was added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures I think) were just standing there placidly looking out into the Aether...after I got raped the Chaurus still wants to breed and moves in to the other woman npc...started raping her...the falmer and his other pet are still not doing anything...after the other woman got raped the Chaurus was also infected by the placid demeanor of its master and fellow chaurus-kind...he stood there doing nothing...I press spacebar a coupl of times then my character got up I put on all my armor and weapons and started hitting them...still...nothing...I wonder what drug they were using since they are so peaceful even when I killed them one by one...got out of the cave and a quest was completed "ESCAPE FROM YOUR KIDNAPPERS"...

Part 3

Was walking along Falkreath to do a quest there when I heard some kind of a blow-dart sound and a message that I have been kidnapped...got whisked away to Melka's Tower except I'm in the middle of it and I can't open the door from the other side before the area with the swinging axes...the part where you have Melka disable it...unfortunately she's not with me and she's still in her cage and like I said, I can't get there since there's no level or pull chain's to open it from the other side...got plopped near a bandit girl who was busy mining, who then notices me then stripped down put on her dildo and decided to summarily fuck my character...after that scene I was still in a bleed out state even though I tried using space-bar...after sometime I got up and then the bandit got aggressive and now started attacking me which I quickly dispatched...have to go through a couple of rooms in that tower and after clearing out the last room with the boss Hagraven I heard someone shouting "NEREVAR GUIDE ME!!!"...the shout reverberated along the rooms walls like the wall itself was shouting...I almost forgot I made Jenassa as my rescuer and it seems like she has come to rescue me but is a tad bit too late...unfortunately I don't see her anywhere...just her constant annoying shouting and battle noises...went back to the previous rooms and even past the swinging axes room and lo and behold! she is there on the other side of the unopenable gate with Melka shouting and screaming and cannot go in...

well, at least the kidnap system works well...sometimes too well...might just dumb down the kidnap chance while outdoors to just 50%...and if I may suggest something? I am a Dragonborn and a Wood Elf at that...so I have higher than normal perception...it's kinda immersion breaking to be taken unawares by a non stealthy creature like for example a Troll or by a low level bandit who gets killed in 1 hit by my bare hands...hope there's an option alongside SL Defeat to get kidnapped only if you get defeated or put into a bleed out state or just take a lot of damage...Oh well I'll just put the ambush chance to fail to 100% then so they can never get the drop on me...I do wish these random bandits scale with me and prove a challenge...but then I would have to put another mod into my over-saturated mod list that will increase their feels which i don't want to do...

good work by the way, just a little fine-tuning and it will be great...

Just tried a rescue event. Killed all of the bad guys in Silent Moons encampment. Grelka from Riften was their captive but she was in the dreaded T-pose. Also, her text wouldn't show up. I couldn't back out/tab out/ ESC the silent conversation.

I see that you mentioned that you can't update on a save that had SL kidnap on it before. I clean saved from 2.1 to 3.0... but I'm guessing that's not good enough.  

Sadly i am going to have to remove this mod as for what ever reason its not compatible with my skyrim. I have removed so many mods including Defeat and the Animal Realistic one that people suggested as well as Prison Overhaul and any mod i could think of. 

But the violent deaths persist. I cannot get kidnapped without getting brutally killed each time and then it just reloads a save previous before i was even kidnapped so seems pretty pointless.

My Skyrim was fine before this mod and now seems broken with it.

So sadly i have to take it off and restore my game as it was.

Good luck with this mod and i am sure for most this will be amazing.

I just had my 1st "Search and Rescue" quest: Camilla Valerius in Brood Cave. When I arrived there, she was just standing there in the dreaded "A" stance with several animals around her, unable to move and to be spoken to more than 1 line. 

I got the last version of SL incl. creature pack, activated in the MCM, have run FNIS.

Anybody able to help?

Sorry, cannot seem to read all messages after the upgrade released.

Just one question and one suggestion:

Question: I got rescue quest from Ivarstead inn and now I can't get any information where I should go since I cannot find any quest mark or information in quest page.  Is there anyway to check where the quest supposed to go?  Or way to reset the quest?

Suggestion: I got kidnapped a few time now and just try to fight my way on latest.  Select random rescuer (got Amren) and he even get himself killed together with some other named NPC.  Can you consider to change kidnapped NPC and rescuer an unnamed one?  Don't want to get some quest break because some quest giver or quest NPC get killed.

Definitely needs a filter on who can and can't be the kidnapper/rapists as well as locations.

Decided to do a rescue mission. Came in to find 2 female (be nice to have an option to remove female rapists, as well) vampires beating (completely ineffectually) on Ria of the Companions. Killed them but could not interract with Ria who was in the "I'm missing a registered animation" pose. Ended up using recycleactor on her and she returned to Jorrvaskr. I get back there to see if I can talk to her and the quest will update but now the companions are raping her. Well, actually, the companions aren't raping her their housekeeper, Tilda, is.

I left at that point, can't see anyway to rescue her without wrecking faction with the companions or dying.

Also, I've been taken to two locations so far that, without console, I would never be able to escape from.

Shrine room of Mehrunes Dagon and Irkngthand. Both doors are locked until you unlock them within their relevant quests.

Did the Invisibility message box not show up? You need to wait for the Invisibility message (which should trigger as soon as you see the first enemy) before doing anything. Does this happen in all rescue missions you've done or just this one occasion.

I'm already using the same cell check. You're in the same cell with the victim if the marker is just a triangle without the rectangle underneath it. 

I'll see if there can be any alternatives to the Invisibility method

Is there a possibility that this mod has a problem with npcs added by other mods? Inconsequential NPCs is the one that I am using that has raised the question, because:

In the last three kidnappings I've had with npcs from this mod present 3somes fail to trigger, in console there are lines about failing to add actors and something that says it is usually harmless but means a thread failed to close cleanly. Once this happens nothing else with the kidnapping proceeds. If I use the MCM Debug my pc and one npc are teleported together to riverwood where a naked orgnar joins in for a single 3some animation, then, nothing again.

Something similar has come up before I think, but I thought that was with 2 or 2.1

This probably has more to do with the Scan Frequency. You probably need a higher Scan Frequency for your setup

no mcm appearance ??

Esc while in game, select Mod Configuration, esc out back to game, wait a few seconds, the MCM menu should be there.

If that still doesn't work, try saving and loading that save.

The mod should still work without the MCM anyways, just with the default settings.

Not sure if that was brought up already but is there a way to turn off the comments from the player and follower? Because whenever they say something (upper left corner) it's how they want to be made into sexslaves and how hot it is that the assailants take turns which...is quite immersion breaking in my opinion.

I mean that is from this mod, right?

Other than that I love it so far. I haven't checked out the rescue quests yet but I definitly will do so soon.

Could do a MCM option on that. Thank you.

Here are my experiences so far with the mod (v 3.0):

good work by the way, just a little fine-tuning and it will be great...

The Debug button doesn't reset the Rescue quests. I'll add a separate debug/ reset option for the rescue quests in the next version.

Your sneak skill is already taken into account to determine the ambush chance. Just reduce it or increase the timeout if you feel it happens too often.

You can kill the kidnapper with the quest market for the retrieve quest to trigger an escape event so that you don't have to find your way out manually. Or use the debug button in the worst case scenario.

Thank you

Just tried a rescue event. Killed all of the bad guys in Silent Moons encampment. Grelka from Riften was their captive but she was in the dreaded T-pose. Also, her text wouldn't show up. I couldn't back out/tab out/ ESC the silent conversation.

I see that you mentioned that you can't update on a save that had SL kidnap on it before. I clean saved from 2.1 to 3.0... but I'm guessing that's not good enough.  

Did the Invisibility message box show up? It should show up as soon as you detect the first enemy. Only if the invisibility message box triggers then the quest progresses properly.

Could be due to updating from 2.1 to 3.0, yeah, which is not recommended. 

I just had my 1st "Search and Rescue" quest: Camilla Valerius in Brood Cave. When I arrived there, she was just standing there in the dreaded "A" stance with several animals around her, unable to move and to be spoken to more than 1 line. 

I got the last version of SL incl. creature pack, activated in the MCM, have run FNIS.

Anybody able to help?

Did the Invisibility message box show up? It should show up as soon as you detect the first enemy. Only if the invisibility message box triggers then the quest progresses properly.

The victim is kept in T-pose (AI disabled) before you enter the same cell as her so that she doesn't run away back home during the quest. 

Once you enter the same cell and find the first enemy, there should be a Invisibility message pop-up, at which point, the victim's AI is enabled, all the enemies are harmonised and sex scenes start.

Sorry, cannot seem to read all messages after the upgrade released.

Just one question and one suggestion:

Question: I got rescue quest from Ivarstead inn and now I can't get any information where I should go since I cannot find any quest mark or information in quest page.  Is there anyway to check where the quest supposed to go?  Or way to reset the quest?

Suggestion: I got kidnapped a few time now and just try to fight my way on latest.  Select random rescuer (got Amren) and he even get himself killed together with some other named NPC.  Can you consider to change kidnapped NPC and rescuer an unnamed one?  Don't want to get some quest break because some quest giver or quest NPC get killed.

I'll add an option to reset the quest if things go wrong in the next version.

The rescuer/ fellow victim/ rescue hostage that dies should be back alive in their default locations in 3 game time hours (timeout hours divided by 4)

Sadly i am going to have to remove this mod as for what ever reason its not compatible with my skyrim. I have removed so many mods including Defeat and the Animal Realistic one that people suggested as well as Prison Overhaul and any mod i could think of. 

But the violent deaths persist. I cannot get kidnapped without getting brutally killed each time and then it just reloads a save previous before i was even kidnapped so seems pretty pointless.

@sophiextime: Just an FYI with LOOT. Notice the three dots at the upper right of the screen. Click that and notice it says "copy load order". One can then paste that info into a NotePad (or other text editor) file and post that as well.

I skimmed through you mod list again and noticied skyrim immersive creatures, i have also seen some incompatibility with wyrmtooth happing when these two are in my gameplay you see what happens is skyrim immersive creatrues also spawns it own creatures at the same time some times this could cause a problem when they use different faction system maybe the bandits that spawn some are from this mod and some are from skyrim immersive creatures and then they go aggro. it is long shot but sure if you can check this part out. 

I appreciate the thought D_ManXX but i will pass, thank you.

I really am exhausted and have lost any enthusiasm to try now. I spent all day yesterday right up to my 4am trying to figure this out, removing mods, resorting them. Checking load orders and discussing it with friends and even they are perplexed. Before i was using the SL Kidnap Mod i had zero conflicts. Never even aggro at anypoint and you can see the variety of mods i have. Occasionally got the CTD but thats to be expected. 

I havent ever had a situation where i was just instantly attacked when in a calm situation by anyone. Its as if something turned all my npcs crazy.

So i think in my own personal experience i will just accept this mod is not for me and step off this train. Happy journeys and i will focus on other mods on this site :)

Good luck with this Vinfamy and thanks for the fun ride while it lasted :)

Hey, just tried this mod and must say looks cool.  Had one death on being kidnapped, but didn't happen the other times I played around with it.

Everything else ran smoothly, threesomes triggered and used my Funnybizness animations, yay!  (have issues with defeat not selecting them).

One oddity, on the 'try and escape but get raped from everyone you meet' path.  Not sure if it's the dungeon setup, but in a fairly large dungeon... I got raped by everyone right away before getting out of the 1st room lol. Then after that finished, I just walked past everyone and walked out.

I assume by the descriptioned I should only get raped by bandits that see me as I try and get past?!

A request, I see there's on a todo list to make an all bandits male option.  Could you make one to have all female also? I'd think easy as it's just the same switch but the other way.   :)

Be great... just have to figure out why I don't want to be kidnapped lol.  Thanks again for the mod.

This may have been mentioned already so I hope I'm not repeating anything.  I should also mention that I'm using an older version of the Kidnap mod, 2.1 I think.  Simply put, my character is on Solstheim and the kidnap event sent her back to Skyrim.  Are there any plans for the Dragonborn DLC or popular additional land mods such as Falskaar, Beyond Reach?  Not trying to create unnecessary work for you, just curious.

Also, my character got sent back to a dungeon she was in a few days earlier and there were no kidnappers there.  She had cleared that dungeon retrieving her items.