Sorry for the post spam. I have now confirmed that using the restrictive corsets (the ones with the boots?) crash the game, even on mostly unmodded games. I say mostly because I left enabled a variety of bugfixes and the like, but left DD installed. Attached is my loadorder.txt. I am aware that it probably isn't in the best of orders... but I don't believe that is a factor here.

EDIT: Just tried it with only Start Me Up, all DLC, and Devious Devices. Same crash. I believe this is pretty conclusive that something is wrong with DD itself? Although if other folks are not having issues with it, then I don't know. But I don't think it is anything to do with my installation anymore.

loadorder.txt

Edited by MysticDaedra
3 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

FINALLY I have solved the problem (or at least found the problem)! The file "Devious Devices Addon - High Heels Sound.esp" seems to be borked. This file is included with RC4. I disabled it, and I am no longer getting the crash to desktop!! It only took me ~5 hours to figure this out... -_-

huh, what, i play normally with this esp active, why you get crashed

11 hours ago, oldestman said:

with shoulders of this straightjacket?

This is wrong weight assign to outfit studio. Wrong shoulders par need remove all arms bones weight by delete from mesh. This because arms bones push shoulders into body. After delete those bones and resave meshes shoulders are fine. This is first error of converting what i done too.

13 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

AAF Violate is giving me devices and "tagging" me

In original DD 2.0 and AAF violate 1.10 version don't need DD rogvirs mod and works fine. If in new version not then probably some call equip function is changed call variables. AAF violate calls as external function DD and define all variables manually.  If this function calls have modified entry variables it's failed.

18 hours ago, naaitsab said:
Added third person enformement on hobble dress and locked ankle cuffs to fix hobble animation exploit due to lack of MT animations

This really sucks. LOL

It locks the camera in either 1st person or 3rd person. 1st person is workable, 3rd person is a pain as it blocks the zoom function. If a sex scene is triggered you're locked back into 1st person at the end of the scene.

Thank God for the lock pick! hehehe

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is wrong weight assign to outfit studio. Wrong shoulders par need remove all arms bones weight by delete from mesh. This because arms bones push shoulders into body. After delete those bones and resave meshes shoulders are fine. This is first error of converting what i done too.

@vaultbait Does this sound familiar to you?

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

This really sucks. LOL

It locks the camera in either 1st person or 3rd person. 1st person is workable, 3rd person is a pain as it blocks the zoom function. If a sex scene is triggered you're locked back into 1st person at the end of the scene.

Thank God for the lock pick! hehehe

Yeah in hindsight it was to be expected 100 things break because Fallout is a Bethesda game :P Will remove it and hope something can be done with the MT's.

I'm guessing the movementspeed modifier will also break 500 other things so don't think that's an alternative.

8 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah in hindsight it was to be expected 100 things break because Fallout is a Bethesda game :P Will remove it and hope something can be done with the MT's.

I'm guessing the movementspeed modifier will also break 500 other things so don't think that's an alternative.

Some of what should be simple things Bugthesda makes so complicated.

If you look at the game world you can kind of see how they were learning as they went, and not always for the better. I know first hand that "some" of developers think their code is just perfect.

23 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Some of what should be simple things Bugthesda makes so complicated.

If you look at the game world you can kind of see how they were learning as they went, and not always for the better. I know first hand that "some" of developers think their code is just perfect.

It goes give the games their uniqueness. But on a modding perspective the engine and her quirks can be mighty annoying.

Did some testing, "player.forceav speedmult x" does slow the player down. But of course also in the regular hobbled animation. So setting it to 33 (1/3 of normal) makes hobbling also 1/3 as fast as it is now. So not an option. Could check if there is a way to detect if the player is in 1st person mode and wearing a hobble restraint. That is the last one to try.

2 hours ago, oldestman said:

Does this sound familiar to you?

Never mind i use FG 1.45 and for straitjackets i use original straitjackets and only import fusion girl body sliders and copy breast bones to make jiggle. Because in original straitjackets bones are balanced for use but if you do automatic bones copy it's breaks completely straitjackets.

UPD: i'm not play FO4 so long times that i forgot how i get it work.

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Experimental Hobble patch.

That works much better!  Insanely slow.. but, given how you're cuffed.. understandable.

The only thing I noticed is you can't strife in 1st person... again.. understandable and not an issue.. just an observation. ;)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Never mind i use FG 1.45 and for straitjackets i use original straitjackets and only import fusion girl body sliders and copy breast bones to make jiggle. Because in original straitjackets bones are balanced for use but if you do automatic bones copy it's breaks completely straitjackets.

UPD: i'm not play FO4 so long times that i forgot how i get it work.

5 hours ago, oldestman said:

@vaultbait Does this sound familiar to you?

Yeah, I can take a look and see if it's a problem inherited from wdaigle's FG 1.45 w/ HHS conversion. I didn't copy any arm bones into the outfit meshes when updating the base body to FG 1.75+, but if they were already there I definitely didn't think to delete them either.

26 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, I can take a look and see if it's a problem inherited from wdaigle's FG 1.45 w/ HHS conversion.

Maybe it's important, but when i apply FG 1.45 HHS conversion straitjackets to game, there was a lot bones problem. Example when i jump straitjackets rings deformated. i check those rings and compare bones - on ring was a lot arms bones and no chest bones. When in original was red chest bones on ring and when you jump those stays on place. Of course on all straitjackets when you jump arms holes from chest par goes in air as there is arms, but i have no clue what bones makes it. Even on original DD 2.0 straitjackets.

Edited by Elsidia
3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That works much better!  Insanely slow.. but, given how you're cuffed.. understandable.

The only thing I noticed is you can't strife in 1st person... again.. understandable and not an issue.. just an observation. ;)

It's almost identical to the 3rd person speed at speedmult 5 :P  And try to strafe in a hobbleskirt, not the easiest things to do ;) 

RC7 is here. Full bundle but without meshes and textures.

So for new users download full RC patch first:

https://mega.nz/file/6WRzXS7B#YjL8JVPmmgFQ5VY9CIV_JgdZUi7nkRtxgYiTPLq05FY

Then overwrite with this file

-Added hobble exploit fix for first person speedboost.
-Added gold variant of chastity belt addon for corset
-Iron Bit and Iron pear bit gags can be crafted now
-Added MCM setting for running in DD heels yes/no
-Converted Steel posture collar from Skyrim and added it to the mod
-Added Tentacle Monster/Parasite (no special things atm)

RC7.7z

2 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

Tested the wrist cuff, the disconnected version still have the same restrain effect as connected version, which force player to unlock the wrist cuff first before she can unlock other worn device

Checked the code, there is a keyword check for "DD_kw_ItemType_WristCuffs" which is also still on the disconnected cuffs so mods know cuffs are equipped. I will add new keywords so this does not happen and mods can check if the restraint is connected (cuffed poses) or disconnected.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Just remembered ithis little issue.

If you're in a sex scene and the Trip over cuffs triggers it locks the camera on the invisible PC, which never recovers until the scene ends.

Could probably use a check to see if the actor is busy?

Not really into the workings of AAF but I presume if a check for the keyword "AAF_isLocked" on the player would fix this?