3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sorry - haven't been keeping up with this thread - is this something I should address in TD?

Don't think it's fixable as the 'Gray User hobble' are tagged with 3rd person only. The issue is that if you switch to first person you move at regular movement speed. So exploiting the hobble effect. Not sure anything can be done about that? Thought about changing the movement speed but that is for both first and third person so I guess that also interferes with the hobble speed.

11 minutes ago, oldestman said:

Another possible hobble exploit - just to equip weapon / enter melee combat stance. Speed also returns to normal.
Is it worth fixing at all? It's more of a role-playing feature, users who want RP will RP.

Yes that one is also known limitation. I won't put any effort into fixing that as it will be unplayable. That's what handcuffs are for :P 

But perhaps @EgoBallistic has a way of fixing it. As I have 0 clue how (MT) animations are made.

12 minutes ago, vietthai96 said:

Well new version, look really good, good work bro

On the other hand, still waiting for a disconnected wrist cuffs

They are already there. Look for "(disconnected)" in the name. Like Leather Wrist Cuffs (disconnected). These can't be crafted so use the console to get them.

I haven't tried the new version yet, downloading now!

On another note... AAF Violate is giving me devices and "tagging" me (or whatever the technical term is) as being in a device, but the device isn't auto-equipping, I have to manually go into the inventory and equip it. Not sure if this is a Violate issue or DD, thought I'd mention it here just in case.

Additionally, I'm consistently getting a CTD whenever I equip the Black Restrictive Corset. I don't yet know if this happens with all devices, or just this one. No conflicts show in xEdit, and everything *seems* to be installed correctly... but obviously I've mucked something up.

12 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I haven't tried the new version yet, downloading now!

On another note... AAF Violate is giving me devices and "tagging" me (or whatever the technical term is) as being in a device, but the device isn't auto-equipping, I have to manually go into the inventory and equip it. Not sure if this is a Violate issue or DD, thought I'd mention it here just in case.

Additionally, I'm consistently getting a CTD whenever I equip the Black Restrictive Corset. I don't yet know if this happens with all devices, or just this one. No conflicts show in xEdit, and everything *seems* to be installed correctly... but obviously I've mucked something up.

If I'm not mistaken Violate uses Roggirs DD equip mod. So maybe something goes wrong there? The changes made to the mod should not break stuff like that.

I know corset issues in Skyrim are due to a old and/or incompatible skeleton. I'm using ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton (ZEX) so perhaps you could try that one.

3 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

If I'm not mistaken Violate uses Roggirs DD equip mod. So maybe something goes wrong there? The changes made to the mod should not break stuff like that.

I know corset issues in Skyrim are due to a old and/or incompatible skeleton. I'm using ZaZ-Extended_Skeleton (ZEX) so perhaps you could try that one.

I don't have Roggirs DD equip mod because it wasn't listed as a requirement, just a compatibility... maybe I should grab it.

I'm using ZeX, with Fusion Girl (and bodyslides for DD ofc). I also have physics, specifically OCBPC... is it possible this is what's causing the issue?

I have a Buffout 4 crash log, but I have no idea how to interpret it. I've attached it in case one of y'all can make heads or tails of it!

crash-2021-10-22-17-01-26.log

5 hours ago, naaitsab said:
Added third person enformement on hobble dress

Just now after Violate scene my PC got locked in restraining dress with locked FIRST person mode (Violate was configured to equip devices BEFORE the scene).
Probably because view mode was forcefully switched semi-simultaneously by AAF and DD.

UPDATE: After save reload PC was correctly locked in 3rd-person mode, but the camera distance from the shoulder was pretty narrow and I couldn't change it as usual by scroll wheel. 

Edited by oldestman

@naaitsab Quick testing of the gag voice fix. Works perfectly so far! Haven't tested thoroughly... but so far so good! :)

The Iron Bit and Pear Bit gags are not craftable. Well, I crafted the Pear gag and got the Pear Bit.. interesting! Does it craft one of the variants randomly?

Tentacle Monster outfit would be kool with the vibrator effects.

Edited by izzyknows
1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm using ZeX, with Fusion Girl (and bodyslides for DD ofc).

Which FG conversion are you using? My update of wdaigle's HHS one, or Bocefus's non-HHS one?

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

I also have physics, specifically OCBPC... is it possible this is what's causing the issue?

Hopefully not. I mean, I'm using it with FG and haven't see that happen at least. Of course, I'm also running with Buffout 4 which tends to fix numerous potential crash bugs, so that could be masking it for me.

9 minutes ago, oldestman said:

Anybody knows what's wrong with shoulders of this straightjacket? I'm using CBBE Curvy.
Does Fusion Girl DD conversion have the same issue?

That's normal. Also your arms are actually out to the side. Equip a wedding ring and you'll see it floating. LOL

Dunno about FG. Most likely the same as it doesn't change the pose.

7 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Dunno about FG. Most likely the same as it doesn't change the pose.

Yep, at least in the HHS conversion I simply zap the arms so they don't poke straight out through the sleeves.

Edit: Help there is of course welcome from anyone with more comfort deforming the body in Outfit Studio! Or really, help with improving anything in that conversion. I'm an utter noob when it comes to such things.

Edited by vaultbait
25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, at least in the HHS conversion I simply zap the arms so they don't poke straight out through the sleeves.

Edit: Help there is of course welcome from anyone with more comfort deforming the body in Outfit Studio! Or really, help with improving anything in that conversion. I'm an utter noob when it comes to such things.

Just thought of something! Ya know how there's a pose for the handcuffs? Wonder how hard it would be to apply the same/similar pose to the straitjackets? That would solve the hands up & idle animations that deform the shoulders.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Which FG conversion are you using? My update of wdaigle's HHS one, or Bocefus's non-HHS one?

Hopefully not. I mean, I'm using it with FG and haven't see that happen at least. Of course, I'm also running with Buffout 4 which tends to fix numerous potential crash bugs, so that could be masking it for me.

Yeah, I'm also running Buffout 4. I followed the AFF Fucking Guide (hilarious title btw), so all the requirements and recommendations are installed.

Hmm, let me see which bodyslide conversion I'm using... Ah, I'm using Boceifus' conversion. I thought it would be the best one to use because it was uploaded more recently. There's an update for wdaigle's conversion though? I assume it can be found in the support thread? I'll give that a whirl, maybe that's what's causing the issue. Thanks for the tip!

13 minutes ago, oldestman said:

Try temporarily deactivating Buffout. 

No change. I don't know if the buffout 4 log says anything useful or not, but so far that seems to be the only possible indicator of what could be wrong... ugh

EDIT: Bullet Counted Reload, eh? Hmm... I'm not sure how that could be causing the crash, but might be worth investigating. I'll do some more testing. Maybe there's a config file or something. BRB.

EDIT 2: Nope, even with BCR disabled the crash still occurs.

Edited by MysticDaedra
31 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

No change. I don't know if the buffout 4 log says anything useful or not, but so far that seems to be the only possible indicator of what could be wrong... ugh

EDIT: Bullet Counted Reload, eh? Hmm... I'm not sure how that could be causing the crash, but might be worth investigating. I'll do some more testing. Maybe there's a config file or something. BRB.

EDIT 2: Nope, even with BCR disabled the crash still occurs.

And it's just the restrictive leather corset you've noticed it on so far? Does it crash the game as soon as you wear it? Are you able to reproduce starting from a fresh (unmodded) save in order to rule out something set by another mod you're no longer using? Did it also happen with RC5 or only when you added RC6?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

And it's just the restrictive leather corset you've noticed it on so far? Does it crash the game as soon as you wear it? Are you able to reproduce starting from a fresh (unmodded) save in order to rule out something set by another mod you're no longer using? Did it also happen with RC5 or only when you added RC6?

It happened with both RC5 and RC6. I have not tried any other devices yet, I will do that now. It does not crash as soon as I wear it, but rather as soon as I take a step; i.e. WASD in any direction. My character begins walking for a split second, then CTD. BRB with the tests, both other devices and unmodded (I am somewhat confident that it is an issue with another mod, I'm just not sure which one xD)

EDIT: Additional devices are crashing. I figured that would be the case. However, I realized this time that AAF was getting stuck at 68%. A quick google search showed that the following mod is currently having this issue in relation to UAP (UAP is installed as per the Fucking guide). Stay tuned for updates! :)

Edited by MysticDaedra
25 minutes ago, SadSeggs said:

can i ask whats the item ids so i can spawn them

Either use the console's help command to find them if you know the items names, or load the plugin in FO4Edit and browse the Armor entries (you want the ones with the name column filled out, not the "rendered" ones). You can also use In-Game ESP Explorer to look through the list of items it provides, but avoid saving the game after doing that as you can supposedly wind up unintentionally spawning lots of additional script instances you won't want to pollute your save with.