8 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Is the shoulder thing a FG bug or something? Haven't seen any weirdness on the CBBE bodyslide files.

I don't have CBBE so not sure, but it's possible the CBBE conversion has all the arm bones deleted so that the shoulders don't move around when the zapped ghost-arms invisibly flail about.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Is the shoulder thing a FG bug or something? Haven't seen any weirdness on the CBBE bodyslide files.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I don't have CBBE so not sure, but it's possible the CBBE conversion has all the arm bones deleted so that the shoulders don't move around when the zapped ghost-arms invisibly flail about.

No CBBE  doesn't have the arm bones deleted.

When the standing idles play you can see the shoulders move. During a surrender the hands up idle it's really noticeable.

If you have ring/s equipped you'll see them floating. On occasion tattoos also float.

Running walking and sprinting also moves the shoulders, rings, tattoos....

I figured a simple, but not perfect, solution would be to apply the cuffed low animation to the straight jacket which would prevent arm movement.

Edited by izzyknows
39 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

So Arms Front Low is best to pick for sure? I could add it as a new SJ effect. That's no problem. On CBBE the straps around the upper arms are a bit wonky and way to big, never noticed it before ?

If the  arms are DD_EffectSpell_CuffedWrists_Institute_FrontLow  then they don't look as wonky, since the shoulders & arms line up a lot better.

38 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

So Arms Front Low is best to pick for sure?

When i try arms middle behind and armbinder pose it makes things worse. I not try arms behind strict and low, but seems version,where arms is arms front low, is best option. Also i don't notice any changes compare by front low with arms front up, only rings floats a high place not low)

Why are you all talking about animation.

As long as the

LArm_collarbone_skin 

RArm_collarbone_skin

LArm_shoulderFat_skin

RArm_shoulderFat_skin

weight of straitjackets is deleted, If there are prompted that meshes do not have any weights, assign them to chest

the shoulders of straitjackets should not be affected by any animationm, It will also remain stable in AAF animation

Edited by kziitd
9 minutes ago, kziitd said:

the shoulders of straitjackets should not be affected by any animation

True... buuuut you could still see the PC playing idle, running walking etc. animations. By assigning the cuffed animation it prevents the arms and shoulders from moving. 2 birds with one stone. :)

32 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

True... buuuut you could still see the PC playing idle, running walking etc. animations. By assigning the cuffed animation it prevents the arms and shoulders from moving. 2 birds with one stone. :)

On the straitjacks, Transferring the bone weights of collarbone and shoulder to chest will not affect the appearance of the animations you mentioned. The role of these two bones is the change of the shoulder when the arm moves greatly, and they are not as important as the cyclic motion of chest. At the same time, because straitjacks should "restrict" all the movements of the arm and shoulder. In those movements and other animations, It is logical that the shoulders lose their vitality.

Edited by kziitd
38 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

If you wear straitjacks to run some AAF animations, many poses will still break the shoulder appearance of straitjacks. They should be restrained but They are broken by the moment when the animation itself "raises its arms".

The way to make it most adaptive is to give their weight to chest.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

If you wear straitjacks to run some AAF animations, many poses will still break the shoulder appearance of straitjacks. They should be restrained but They are broken by the moment when the animation itself "raises its arms".

The way to make it most adaptive is to give their weight to chest.

The cuffed animation is no longer broke by AAF. So that's not an issue.

I agree removing the bones would help...

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

The cuffed animation is no longer broke by AAF. So that's not an issue.

I agree removing the bones would help...

Has it been corrected? I thought it would be taken over by AAF animation like Yoke

well, now there's really no problem with MT's cuffed animation.

Edited by kziitd
33 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

As long as removing/hiding bones does not break other things that might be the best option. But no idea how to do that. As said, the less MT stuff the better as it's not the most stable. Well nothing is stable in a Bethesda game but that's part of the game :P 

In the new framework of ego's work, all the contents of constraining the arm are completed in the form of body replacement. In fact, it is like the form of straitjacks in DD. that's really simple. I have done nearly 100 such things, without clavicle weight and shoulder weight, because they are in the "heavily constrained" state, and animation such as subtle shrugging is meaningless. The weight of clavicle and shoulder is not necessary.

After the bones are removed, the blank weights are all supplemented in the chest or chest_rear.

I didn't find any problems.

826903771_Fallout42021-10-3114-54-11-25.jpg.ef883599d295f123875f36fce35474cc.jpg

Edited by kziitd
48 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Has it been corrected? I thought it would be taken over by AAF animation like Yoke

well, now there's really no problem with MT's cuffed animation.

Yes, basically all the arm bound animations, cuffed positions, yokes, armbinders... :)

11 hours ago, naaitsab said:

As long as removing/hiding bones does not break other things that might be the best option. But no idea how to do that. As said, the less MT stuff the better as it's not the most stable. Well nothing is stable in a Bethesda game but that's part of the game :P 

I think it's that basically each straitjacket outfit in every BodySlide conversion (CBBE, FG, FG+HHS) would need to be opened up with Outfit Studio, and then the affected bone weights selected and deleted from the project, then saved overwriting the original NIFs. That said, worn rings will float out to the sides of the body and fly around distractedly if the arms are not forced into some restrained position.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
The issue where PC after being equipped with arm device (cuffs, yokes etc.) by DCW while looting a container/body: 
a) keeps combat stance (and assumes correct bound pose after interacting with workbench) - I have experienced this with steel yoke
b) isn't disarmed - I have experienced this with some wrist cuffs
still hasn't been addressed, right?

4 hours ago, oldestman said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.
The issue where PC after being equipped with arm device (cuffs, yokes etc.) by DCW while looting a container/body: 
a) keeps combat stance (and assumes correct bound pose after interacting with workbench) - I have experienced this with steel yoke
b) isn't disarmed - I have experienced this with some wrist cuffs
still hasn't been addressed, right?

Like Elsidia said, it's a DCW issue. But until someone fixes it properly, you can run playidle raidersheath on your PC.

@Elsidia, @izzyknows thanks, got it.

Is this solution (with renamed idle) still correct?

Spoiler
On 10/17/2021 at 5:05 PM, Elsidia said:

Yes it is. You need change the DCW scripts before trigger a trap, play remove a weapon idle.

UPD:

dcw_mainplayerRefScript.psc fixed script:

Hide contents

Event OnTimer(int aiTimerID)
    If aiTimerID == CursedLootTimerID
        libs.player.StopCombat()
        libs.player.StopCombatAlarm()
        libs.player.PlayIdle(libs.FstPSheathe)
        If libs.EquipRandomDevice(Player, libs.DD_FL_All, 7, _noMenu=true)

UPD:  this not work

Somehow silly fallout4 can't compile this part because:

1stPSheathe - is default player idle but Fallout4 can't compile it.

I copy this idle to DD, renamed to FstPSheathe and add this to DD library.

Because i call libs.FstPSheathe what is the same as default 1stPSheathe FO4 idle

This will only work if you add this idle to DD and define in DD_library.psc

Last update:

Add line to DD_library

Idle Property FstPSheathe Auto Const                ; Exit Battle pose

Fo4edit DD main quest:

Hide contents

Clipboard1.jpg.7afee52fec9ab268cf32cb3b88997a51.jpg

30 minutes ago, oldestman said:

Is this solution (with renamed idle) still correct?

This solution is from my DCW and tested in practice. Works good. If you have weapon on hands, after cursed loot it's exit from battle pose (weapon not unequipped) and then equip dd items. If that is yoke you no more can take off weapon. But it's still equipped.

UPD: raiders idle removes weapon but not exit from battle pose and still you have your hands in battle pose with yoke.

Edited by Elsidia

Hi, have a small issue to report, using RC7 update, (last one I could find in 134pages), and the sounds for the chains and bells are continuing to play even after removing the devices from both the player and npc. Even when completely emptying the inventory of both player and npc the sounds are still playing, not sure how to make them stop either. The sounds are cool while wearing things that make noise, but I assume they're supposed to stop after taking them off.

Also regarding the pug with the bell attached, even after building the device in bodyslide to my pc body, while wearing the device it is distorted and looks very strange. It still functions and works, it just looks like it's been thru a compacter and is kinda flat.

Using FG Body and DD FG Conversion Bodyslide files, all other devices I have tested so far seem to be fine, just the chain/bell plugs that go between the character/npc's legs.

7 hours ago, Martok73 said:

I assume they're supposed to stop after taking them off.

Seems this is old DD equip bug. You need put back device with sounds, manipulate a locks, then exit from pipboy. later return to pipboy and take out item with sounds. Sounds must stop. DD in FO4 add effects not items effects, because if effect not stopped correctly even with empty inventory sounds continue.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems this is old DD equip bug. You need put back device with sounds, manipulate a locks, then exit from pipboy. later return to pipboy and take out item with sounds. Sounds must stop. DD in FO4 add effects not items effects, because if effect not stopped correctly even with empty inventory sounds continue.

Ok, will try that, also Cait is stuck in hobble dress walking animation and won't return to normal. Have tried putting hobble dress on, locking, unlocking, putting on me, locking, unlocking, recycleactor on Cait, resetai, disable, enable, changed locations a few times, changed from outside to inside and back, so far nothing is working and she is stuck. Any idea how to get her out of the hobble dress walking animation and back to normal?

8 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, will try that, also Cait is stuck in hobble dress walking animation and won't return to normal. Have tried putting hobble dress on, locking, unlocking, putting on me, locking, unlocking, recycleactor on Cait, resetai, disable, enable, changed locations a few times, changed from outside to inside and back, so far nothing is working and she is stuck. Any idea how to get her out of the hobble dress walking animation and back to normal?

Are your sure it was the hobble dress? And are you clicking the UNEQUIP BEFORE EXITING item?