Just now, izzyknows said:

Gagged dialogue is Not skipable.

I think these have no way of making them skipable because they are known as "Greetings", you can only skip when a dialogue between you and a person starts.

Like when you walk through Diamond City and the NPCs tell you something. You can't skip those.

The best thing you can do is make them shorter so they don't spend much time on the screen or delete them and make notifications instead of greetings.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Is there a way to prevent this via script?

Yes it is. You need change the DCW scripts before trigger a trap, play remove a weapon idle.

UPD:

dcw_mainplayerRefScript.psc fixed script:

Spoiler

Event OnTimer(int aiTimerID)
    If aiTimerID == CursedLootTimerID
        libs.player.StopCombat()
        libs.player.StopCombatAlarm()
        libs.player.PlayIdle(libs.FstPSheathe)
        If libs.EquipRandomDevice(Player, libs.DD_FL_All, 7, _noMenu=true)

UPD:  this not work

Somehow silly fallout4 can't compile this part because:

1stPSheathe - is default player idle but Fallout4 can't compile it.

I copy this idle to DD, renamed to FstPSheathe and add this to DD library.

Because i call libs.FstPSheathe what is the same as default 1stPSheathe FO4 idle

This will only work if you add this idle to DD and define in DD_library.psc

Last update:

Add line to DD_library

Idle Property FstPSheathe Auto Const                ; Exit Battle pose

Fo4edit DD main quest:

Spoiler

Clipboard1.jpg.7afee52fec9ab268cf32cb3b88997a51.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
48 minutes ago, JB. said:

I think these have no way of making them skipable because they are known as "Greetings", you can only skip when a dialogue between you and a person starts.

Like when you walk through Diamond City and the NPCs tell you something. You can't skip those.

The best thing you can do is make them shorter so they don't spend much time on the screen or delete them and make notifications instead of greetings.

Okay!

If that's the case then the only fuz files that are "needed" are the _DD_Vendor_Kimy_VoiceType, correct?

It would save 2.66mb.

I normally just delete the gag quest dialogue altogether. LOL

2 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Okay!

If that's the case then the only fuz files that are "needed" are the _DD_Vendor_Kimy_VoiceType, correct?

It would save 2.66mb.

I normally just delete the gag quest dialogue altogether. LOL

Although they are not skippable, when they have a lip file the dialogue ends sooner than if it does not have lip files, so it would be best to leave them because it saves you a few seconds.

On the other hand, if you take out the lip files, the npcs won't move the lips, so I guess it looks more natural that way because they have gags.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@naaitsab Is there a way to prevent this via script? (see pic in spoiler)

When a restraint is equipped when looting a container (I know.. it's from Deviously Cursed Wasteland) the PC doesn't holster the weapon.

In game you can run playidle raidersheath.

Just wondered if a unequip weapon before the equip restraint would work, or is it more complicated than that?

Reveal hidden contents

485120410_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.17-08_47.12_47.png.6507d90c9ddc737068b0919f8629dcd3.png

I could be done but that would require a weapon check _everytime_ the equip script is started. It's already quite slow so that would add even more latency to the equation. One idea is to add a magic effect to things like yokes and armbinders so weapons are unequiped on the restraint equip. The same for example the trip event is registered.

RC5:

-Fixed silent voice files. Thanks to JB (needs furter testing)
-Added animation player control safeguards (timer, onHit and Anim Event)
-Reworked plug orgasm and vibration timings and animations (deffo needs testing)

RC5.7z

18 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

RC5:

-Reworked plug orgasm and vibration timings and animations (deffo needs testing)

Thanks! Should we uninstall RC4.7z with this (so just Devious Devices RC3.7z and RC5.7z) or keep it in (so Devious Devices RC3.7z, RC4.7z, and RC5.7z installed in order)?

34 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I could be done but that would require a weapon check _everytime_ the equip script is started. It's already quite slow so that would add even more latency to the equation. One idea is to add a magic effect to things like yokes and armbinders so weapons are unequiped on the restraint equip. The same for example the trip event is registered.

RC5:

RC5.7z 435.07 kB · 4 downloads

I just saw this, is this like some sort of patch for DD?

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks! Should we uninstall RC4.7z with this (so just Devious Devices RC3.7z and RC5.7z) or keep it in (so Devious Devices RC3.7z, RC4.7z, and RC5.7z installed in order)?

Over write the your current install with the new files.

Edit....

Sorry.. forgot you're using Vortex.. not old school. LOL

Edited by izzyknows
18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Just install over RC4. Otherwise files might be missing again :P 

3 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

I just saw this, is this like some sort of patch for DD?

We are working on a community effort to fix and upgrade DD. There is a full replacement in a mega link some posts ago. Start with that and then paste the RC downloads over them (patches for the patch so to speak).

3 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

It will be... pretty soon! :)

4 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

We are working on a community effort to fix and upgrade DD. There is a full replacement in a mega link some posts ago. Start with that and then paste the RC downloads over them (patches for the patch so to speak).

That is dope, glad y'all doing this, so if i wanna install this, i gotta install RC4 and then install RC5 over it, right? or do i need previous ones aswell like RC3?

3 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

That is dope, glad y'all doing this, so if i wanna install this, i gotta install RC4 and then install RC5 over it, right? or do i need previous ones aswell like RC3?

You need RC3 then RC4 then RC5.

RC3 is the full mod..

RC4 patches RC3

RC5 patches RC4

LOL

Edited by izzyknows

Quick question, do i need to start a new game for this patches to work proper, or nah?

Edit: I seem to be missing some MCM settings?

2'nd Edit: Im just dumb and didn't realise that RC3 is standalone, once i removed OG DD it works.ScreenShot3.png.f6e57f1802a823f47648b9ecb0bb3ed6.png

Edited by NiX10
14 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Quick question, do i need to start a new game for this patches to work proper, or nah?

Edit: I seem to be missing some MCM settings?

2'nd Edit: Im just dumb and didn't realise that RC3 is standalone, once i removed OG DD it works.

I dropped RC3 into an existing game, one which no DD's had been applied yet, and it seems fine so far.  I haven't tried the subsequent patches yet.

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

I dropped RC3 into an existing game, one which no DD's had been applied yet, and it seems fine so far.  I haven't tried the subsequent patches yet.

You want to overwrite with RC4 & then RC5. Because even if you do find an issue.. it might  already be fixed in 4 or 5.

24 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You want to overwrite with RC4 & then RC5. Because even if you do find an issue.. it might  already be fixed in 4 or 5.

Ok, is the file that JB posted (which is also marked as RC4 but a much smaller file) incorporated into RC5?  It's just the 2 patches that Naaitsab posted right?

1 minute ago, Marg597 said:

Ok, is the file that JB posted (which is also marked as RC4 but a much smaller file) incorporated into RC5?  It's just the 2 patches that Naaitsab posted right?

JB's RC4 is included in RC5.. so skip JB's patch.

So.. yea.. just Naaitsab's patches.

@naaitsab I'm not getting any sound for the Chain Harness.

The Chain Bell's work.. (cow bell only) walking, slow pitch, running, faster pitch,  but stop for sprinting.

Edit:

I think I know why now. The chain wav are extremely quite.

Oh ran across the Pear Gag that I added the missing parts to. If you want it.

Spoiler

1356162137_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.18-11_11_03_43.png.4bbde872977534e0edaa8029cfa47def.png

PearGag.nif

Edited by izzyknows
46 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

The Chain Bell's work.. (cow bell only) walking, slow pitch, running, faster pitch,  but stop for sprinting.

Are you wearing a bell plug with the chain harness? I've added a condition so you don't get duplicate chain sounds which are just annoying. Perhaps something is wrong with the check. 

The audio implementation is a bit dirty so will give it another look.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Edit:

I think I know why now. The chain wav are extremely quite.

Oh ran across the Pear Gag that I added the missing parts to. If you want it.

Reveal hidden contents

1356162137_Fallout4Screenshot2021_10.18-11_11_03_43.png.4bbde872977534e0edaa8029cfa47def.png

PearGag.nif 249.73 kB · 0 downloads

Found the sprinting issue and fixed it. Chains are a bit more quiet but play as usual.

One thing I do want to do is make all restraints non hobbling/cuffed and add cuffed variants. So modders can control if they want the PC bound or just for show.

23 hours ago, naaitsab said:

No significant changes on my side.
Animations & sounds mostly unsynced. PC half of the time just stands still emitting vibration sounds ).
Game runs at stable 60 FPS (also tried High FPS Physics Fix mod mentioned above - no luck).

Can we have an option to switch plug events to sound-only version (and without character control deactiation), please? 

1 minute ago, oldestman said:

No significant changes on my side.
Animations & sounds mostly unsynced. PC half of the time just stands still emitting vibration sounds ).
Game runs at stable 60 FPS (also tried High FPS Physics Fix mod mentioned above - no luck).

Can we have an option to switch plug events to sound-only version (and without character control deactiation), please? 

That would require a total rewrite of the plug function. It's already quite a beast so sorry can't do at the moment. I can try to make an option to turn of the playercontrols disable.

@izzyknows this one should fix the chain sprinting and yoke (and straitjacket) weapon unequip. Also ads the pear-bit and bit gag. Let me know if it works.

disarm, chains and peargag fix.7z

To others, this is not a new patch. Ignore please.

54 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

That would require a total rewrite of the plug function. It's already quite a beast so sorry can't do at the moment. I can try to make an option to turn of the playercontrols disable.

Ok, will try to alter the code by myself. That logic is in VibratePlugs function, correct?

BTW, found a bug:

Int vibstan=akActor.GetValue(DD_AV_VibrateStrengthAnal) as int
Int vibstvag=akActor.GetValue(DD_AV_VibrateStrengthAnal) as int

probably should be

Int vibstan=akActor.GetValue(DD_AV_VibrateStrengthAnal) as int
Int vibstvag=akActor.GetValue(DD_AV_VibrateStrengthVaginal) as int