11 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That was the first thing I tried. This is NOT the stuck animation bug. This is more like a stuck speed multiplier, which is set to 5 btw,  and only happens with the ActorBusy test patch. I can roll back to RC7 and load a prebug save, everything works fine.

I will add a MCM debug option to force refresh the effects check. Stuff like that should be fixed by that by checking keywords. Well at least hopefully. It's stil a Bethesda game :P 

7 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Always read a few pages back before posting stuff like this. Download links are there.

lol there are 133 pages as of your post. Download links for the most current mod version by the mod author appear on the first page as common practice. That page says the mod author isn't around anymore. Your post suggests that someone else is rolling updates into comments so that people can just 'read a few pages back' to get the latest . . ..

Looks like it might be RC3.7? If so, it was definitely some pages back, but here it is again to keep it rolling. Please let me know if this isn't the one.

Edited by ETSubmariner
23 minutes ago, ETSubmariner said:

lol there are 133 pages as of your post. Download links for the most current mod version by the mod author appear on the first page as common practice. That page says the mod author isn't around anymore. Your post suggests that someone else is rolling updates into comments so that people can just 'read a few pages back' to get the latest . . ..

Looks like it might be RC3.7? If so, it was definitely some pages back, but here it is again to keep it rolling. Please let me know if this isn't the one.

3 pages back:

2 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

If you want the latest official version, that's the one on the file page. If you're too busy to read the last few pages of comments then using that is your best bet.

People who do have time to read, test and contribute are working on a new version which should eventually replace the one on the file page once it's polished enough to be suitable for those who want to "just download something" without needing to follow the ongoing development work.

10 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stop working on FO4 DD very soon, aiming for this weekend to wrap it up. If you want to I'm sure your skills are welcome for Skyrim's DD. You can contact Kimy if you want to.

So you going to stop with expanding this mod after the next RC release, it is really sad

12 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stop working on FO4 DD very soon, aiming for this weekend to wrap it up. If you want to I'm sure your skills are welcome for Skyrim's DD. You can contact Kimy if you want to.

Oh, I only asked when I saw your enthusiastic work. When you mentioned Kimy, she must be very busy, otherwise Fo4 DD wouldn't need someone like you to guest help, so I won't bother her.

Edited by kziitd
56 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Oh, I only asked when I saw your enthusiastic work. When you mentioned Kimy, she must be very busy, otherwise Fo4 DD wouldn't need someone like you to guest help, so I won't bother her.

I know from first hand that animators for Skyrim DD are always very welcome. So don't shy to contact her if you want to do some Skyrim work as well.

And the limitations of FO4 and the way less active modding scene is the result why FO4 DD has been halted I guess.

On 10/22/2021 at 7:31 PM, izzyknows said:

Just thought of something! Ya know how there's a pose for the handcuffs? Wonder how hard it would be to apply the same/similar pose to the straitjackets? That would solve the hands up & idle animations that deform the shoulders.

@naaitsab: Is this something fairly trivial to add to the next (final?) RC? It would solve the flying shoulders and floating rings problem with straitjackets across all the slider conversions.

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Got it, so can't just associate the armbinder pose with straitjackets in the plugin I guess.

You can experiment with the keywords on the "magic effect" to see if it works. But as the arms are moved back in that MT I'm guessing it will clip at the back.

39 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

You can experiment with the keywords on the "magic effect" to see if it works. But as the arms are moved back in that MT I'm guessing it will clip at the back.

Clipping wouldn't be a concern since the arms are zapped anyway and would never show, this is more so that the invisible "ghost arms" don't stick out or move around deforming the shoulders of the straitjackets and leaving finger rings (when worn) floating around mid-air.

36 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

But as the arms are moved back in that MT I'm guessing it will clip at the back.

Arms not clip back if you use armbinder pose, but got deformation  of straitjacket shoulders.

Spoiler

ScreenShot22.jpg.8a7a902fd397ffeff06007c9ce938c52.jpg

The best version is:

Spoiler

ScreenShot23.jpg.e217c921a57d3f67edc4d9f588909a38.jpg

@vaultbait For that you need use  DD_EffectSpell_CuffedWrists_Institute_FrontLow "Restrained Hands" [SPEL:0B09EA9D]

It always use hands animation forward and with jump not deforming shoulders. See in xedit:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.51fe77c7b6604fde46799d33698d0abe.jpg

On 7/11/2021 at 11:42 PM, izzyknows said:

You can. Kimy has pretty much abandoned this mod. Just not "officially" said so.

Drop the attached file in your Fallout4 folder, change the first 2 digits to match your load order for each key (d044e9f). Then in game run bat keys.

Tip: easy way to find the prid, help chastity 4 keym. The txt files are not loaded like normal game files, so you can edit them while running the game.

keys.txt 46 B · 29 downloads

Are you able to do this the same way to remove the keys from your inventory? I tried making a seperate txt files for removing the keys, but all it did was give me the item count

23 minutes ago, SpicyNuggies24 said:

Are you able to do this the same way to remove the keys from your inventory? I tried making a seperate txt files for removing the keys, but all it did was give me the item count

That would be something like

player.drop XX44e9f

player.drop XX04c57

or

player.removeitem XX44e9f

player.removeitem XX04c57

Which would drop 1 key. I you want more then you need to define an amount. ie: player.drop XX44e9f 6

Edited by izzyknows
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For that you need use  DD_EffectSpell_CuffedWrists_Institute_FrontLow "Restrained Hands" [SPEL:0B09EA9D]

It always use hands animation forward and with jump not deforming shoulders.

Aha, good point! I hadn't looked closely at the straitjackets and forgot they're bound in front of the body rather than behind, so the front cuffed position does seem far better suited. Thanks!

@naaitsabWould you consider adding that effect to all the straitjackets?

43 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Aha, good point! I hadn't looked closely at the straitjackets and forgot they're bound in front of the body rather than behind, so the front cuffed position does seem far better suited. Thanks!

But this will not solve floating ring problem will it maybe now float a middle of SJ

There still separate anims - high front low back middle back and strict back.

Edited by Elsidia
17 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

That's at least less distracting than having them fly about, and also solves the crazy shoulder morphs.

I check back middle arms animation - it's moves a shoulders and lightly damages shoulders, that means my first version will be best version of worse. Can try institute effect high then ring will float in middle air, or in first version low air.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

I check back middle arms animation - it's moves a shoulders and lightly damages shoulders, that means my first version will be best version of worse. Can try institute effect high then ring will float in middle air, or in first version low air.

Worst case, we just add the hand biped slots to straitjackets so that rings are removed. I'm mostly concerned about the shoulder problems reported anyway. Thanks for the testing!

Edit: Scratch the slot idea, normal rings have their own biped slot separate from the hand slots.

Edited by vaultbait