1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Not really into the workings of AAF but I presume if a check for the keyword "AAF_isLocked" on the player would fix this?

AAF_ActorLocked, AAF_isLocked, AAF_ActorBusy I haven't got a clue! But it seems like a plan! LOL!!

Edited by izzyknows
35 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

AAF_ActorLocked, AAF_isLocked, AAF_ActorBusy I haven't got a clue! But it seems like a plan! LOL!!

23 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

It should, yes.

Apparently I missed ~5 RC's, but in my defense, I was distracted by Nuka Ride :joy:

I'm looking for a generic one to make it as safe as possible. But it seems like there are a lot of keywords used in sequence. But one of the most 'top level' ones is "AAF_ActorBusy" which is added to actors at the "startscene" part. So I'm going to stick with that one.

On 10/24/2021 at 5:00 PM, naaitsab said:

RC7 is here. Full bundle but without meshes and textures.

So for new users download full RC patch first:

https://mega.nz/file/6WRzXS7B#YjL8JVPmmgFQ5VY9CIV_JgdZUi7nkRtxgYiTPLq05FY

Then overwrite with this file

-Added hobble exploit fix for first person speedboost.
-Added gold variant of chastity belt addon for corset
-Iron Bit and Iron pear bit gags can be crafted now
-Added MCM setting for running in DD heels yes/no
-Converted Steel posture collar from Skyrim and added it to the mod
-Added Tentacle Monster/Parasite (no special things atm)

RC7.7z 26.47 MB · 35 downloads

You don't need RC4 and the rest then? just RC3 and overwrite with RC7 yeah?

17 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF_ActorBusy is the better choice.

You could also check LL_FourPlay.GetFlyCam() - it will return true if the flycam is on and false if not.

AAF is already loaded so got that one. Thanks

@izzyknows should be fixed. Also added "IsTalking" to the DD "PlayerBusy" function. It's a playerref (Alias) script so might require a clean save. Had some issues with those on my WIP mod so be warned.

AAF busy.7z

35 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

should be fixed. Also added "IsTalking" to the DD "PlayerBusy" function. It's a playerref (Alias) script so might require a clean save. Had some issues with those on my WIP mod so be warned.

Warning noted and totally disregarded. hehehehe

LOL! AAF_ActorBusy works, but as soon as the scene is over blam.. tripped.

It could be because of the short timer I have set for testing too. <<- seems to be just my short timer!

Edited by izzyknows
3 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I'm looking for a generic one to make it as safe as possible. But it seems like there are a lot of keywords used in sequence. But one of the most 'top level' ones is "AAF_ActorBusy" which is added to actors at the "startscene" part. So I'm going to stick with that one.

Essentially, 'ActorBusy' is "hey, already doing stuff with them, hands off", 'ActorLocked' is "Please don't touch this NPC, they're occupied", and 'ActorBlocked' is "This NPC is off-limits". :P

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Warning noted and totally disregarded. hehehehe

LOL! AAF_ActorBusy works, but as soon as the scene is over blam.. tripped.

It could be because of the short timer I have set for testing too. <<- seems to be just my short timer!

Jup, the "IsBusy" delays the timer for a very short while. So it will kick in after those checks clear. I'm guessing it would be better to add an extra check on the events with only AAF and make the delay longer?

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Jup, the "IsBusy" delays the timer for a very short while. So it will kick in after those checks clear. I'm guessing it would be better to add an extra check on the events with only AAF and make the delay longer?

Make the delay longer or just reset the trip timer. Resetting the timer seems like it would work for folks that have short scenes and ones that have very long scenes. Code wise.. I don't know which way would be more efficient. Whatever it is, I'd suggest that. :P

5 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

Now that good, waiting for leather harness to be added

Also, i find it funny that DD's plug meshes have Skyrim plug name, no offend to you guys though

What leather harness exactly?

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Make the delay longer or just reset the trip timer. Resetting the timer seems like it would work for folks that have short scenes and ones that have very long scenes. Code wise.. I don't know which way would be more efficient. Whatever it is, I'd suggest that. :P

The delay also covers things like if a menu is open so resetting it on all those things defeats the point of the events. So I'm more tempted to just making an additional check for AAF only with a extra long delay of let's say 30 seconds.

23 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

What leather harness exactly?

The delay also covers things like if a menu is open so resetting it on all those things defeats the point of the events. So I'm more tempted to just making an additional check for AAF only with a extra long delay of let's say 30 seconds.

Okay! Didn't know it effected as much stuff. Well that sounds like it should work fine then, and give a little buffer to certain actions as a bonus.

16 hours ago, vietthai96 said:

Also, i find it funny that DD's plug meshes have Skyrim plug name, no offend to you guys though

Why would that be surprising? Both mods (DD for Skyrim and Fallout 4) were created by the same author, and this was basically a port from one to the other.

Thrilled by this development, finally DD is getting some kinky love it so deserves.

By the way, as there is now some integration with AAF, is there a simple and cheap way to filter out tags according to equipped items? No oral with gags and so on? Sorry if I'm missing smth obvious here.

I observed a strange behavior with my setup.

I am using FG and Unique Player and it seem that bra, corsets and piercing reduce my breast to normal.

It ran my character through Bodyslides. Is there are reason i do not see?

Plus, i am using Vulnerability plus She has the glow.

Anyway, maybe its the unique player or FG. Not sure. Or i do something wrong.

1 hour ago, publishermike54 said:

Where are the keys to all of the devices, especially the straitjacket and ball gag? I had to use the console on a couple of my captured raiders and gunners.

Kimy in the Memory Den.

or

player.additem XX44e9f
player.additem XX04c57

(XX) = your load order

P.S. Don't use the console to remove restraints.. you'll break shite.

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I observed a strange behavior with my setup.

I am using FG and Unique Player and it seem that bra, corsets and piercing reduce my breast to normal.

It ran my character through Bodyslides. Is there are reason i do not see?

Plus, i am using Vulnerability plus She has the glow.

Anyway, maybe its the unique player or FG. Not sure. Or i do something wrong.

Been a long time, but don't you have to copy the outfits to the unique player folder? or was that just the body?

3 hours ago, recursive said:

Thrilled by this development, finally DD is getting some kinky love it so deserves.

By the way, as there is now some integration with AAF, is there a simple and cheap way to filter out tags according to equipped items? No oral with gags and so on? Sorry if I'm missing smth obvious here.

That would need to be done by the mod that's calling for a scene. Which requires some coding to look for equipped items and send exclusion tags to AAF.

24 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah don't think that's possible with XML's like the restricted equipment for stripping?

Violate checks for gags..

If DD_kw_ItemType_Gag != none
            If !akActors[0].WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_ItemType_Gag)
                settings.excludeTags += ",Gagged"
            Else
                settings.excludeTags += ",Blowjob"
            EndIf
        EndIf