I was hoping there is a way to ummm "side-configure" AAF exactly to avoid having every other mod to do it independently. Maybe AAF authors would be willing to comment?

Regarding hobble speed maybe make it configurable? On the same topic I'm vaguely remembering something about Sex Attributes' anal stat making you slower and that leading to 3rd person anim making smaller steps. Since that time I was thinking it would be really fitting for "bound walk" to be exactly that: a sequence of small steps instead of slooowly raising your leg and moving it normal distance. I didn't yet have a chance to test out RCs so I don't know if that is already how it looks like in 3rd.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:06 PM, publishermike54 said:

Where are the keys to all of the devices, especially the straitjacket and ball gag? I had to use the console on a couple of my captured raiders and gunners.

This mod will place a set of keys in the large dresser in the PC's bedroom.

DDKeys.7z

Edited by krlll
Wrong version uploaded
10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Been a long time, but don't you have to copy the outfits to the unique player folder? or was that just the body?

No, just the body.
Right now, i just disabled these 3 things. So that works too for me.

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Violate checks for gags..

If DD_kw_ItemType_Gag != none
            If !akActors[0].WornHasKeyword(DD_kw_ItemType_Gag)
                settings.excludeTags += ",Gagged"
            Else
                settings.excludeTags += ",Blowjob"
            EndIf
        EndIf

Yeah but that is on the mod side, not DD. Something like the protected equipment would be a possibility but stuff like this not. I'm not going to mess with other modders AAF calls.

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

@naaitsab Ya reeeeeealy need to up the speed of the hobble! Took almost 20 minutes to make it through Vault 111. No joke,, that's waaaaay to slow. Maybe keep it slow for 3rd person, but speed her up for 1st person.. at least to normal walk speed.

Ever had a hobble dress on you? Try it out :P  Can make it a MCM value. It's a bit 50-50 on the one hand the modder should take care not to make it a hour long journey but on the other hand if it's not hindering enough it defeats it's entire purpose.

MCM for hobble speed would be the best choice. It's like a snail compared to Skyrim version, which is already slow.

Do all arm restraints still make you completely incapable of attacking? Skyrim version at least let you kick people and I think there is one kill animation that can be repurposed? Aside from certain normal bound animations being subpar at the moment (e.g. hobble idle has no movement and walk is stiff though thankfully bunny hopping is gone), it's currently one of the main reasons I'm not using the mod. Being unable to use literally all means of attack in a game like this because of a single device is not fun even within this particular fetish. At least with Skyrim, you had shouts + kicking, which had to be disabled by extra devices before you were (figuratively) fucked.

Another suggestion I have is bigger plugs, not just at the tip, but the whole thing so that relevant morphs would be used. Should be feasible in FO4.

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah but that is on the mod side, not DD. Something like the protected equipment would be a possibility but stuff like this not. I'm not going to mess with other modders AAF calls.

That's what I was getting at. It has to be done on the mod that's calling the animations, not in XML's. But, no I wasn't suggesting you do anything on these lines. Totally not a DD thing anyway.

Ever had a hobble dress on you? Try it out :P  Can make it a MCM value. It's a bit 50-50 on the one hand the modder should take care not to make it a hour long journey but on the other hand if it's not hindering enough it defeats it's entire purpose.

True, and I totally agree it needs to hinder movement, but at the current speed, it's unplayable. If you can't get out of it and have to travel any distance at all, it would be at least an hour or more real time. Not to mention a guaranteed death sentence. Hell, even at normal walk speed it's pretty darn sketchy. LOL

The MCM option would be great! That way a player could slow it down when in a settlement, for example role playing, and speed it up if nailed in the Glowing Sea, or otherwise in the middle of BFE.

50 minutes ago, Obryanov said:

MCM for hobble speed would be the best choice. It's like a snail compared to Skyrim version, which is already slow.

Do all arm restraints still make you completely incapable of attacking? Skyrim version at least let you kick people and I think there is one kill animation that can be repurposed? Aside from certain normal bound animations being subpar at the moment (e.g. hobble idle has no movement and walk is stiff though thankfully bunny hopping is gone), it's currently one of the main reasons I'm not using the mod. Being unable to use literally all means of attack in a game like this because of a single device is not fun even within this particular fetish. At least with Skyrim, you had shouts + kicking, which had to be disabled by extra devices before you were (figuratively) fucked.

Another suggestion I have is bigger plugs, not just at the tip, but the whole thing so that relevant morphs would be used. Should be feasible in FO4.

Fallout's DD is subpar at about every level compared to Skyrim sadly. As the entire modding scene for Fallout is way smaller. DD is always been a community effort combined with the rubbish slot system results it's current state. 

Only "locked" arm restraints block things now, the 'disconnected' version blocks nothing anymore. There are about 5% of the animations in FO DD then Skyrim DD so that's why a lot of basic features are missing. Can't do anything about that.

18 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I observed a strange behavior with my setup.

I am using FG and Unique Player and it seem that bra, corsets and piercing reduce my breast to normal.

It ran my character through Bodyslides. Is there are reason i do not see?

Plus, i am using Vulnerability plus She has the glow.

Anyway, maybe its the unique player or FG. Not sure. Or i do something wrong.

Which Fusion Girl conversion for DD are you using? The one from Bocefus, or wdaigle's HHS one which I updated to current FG?

I know the bra, corsets and piercings in the one I upgraded work normally. It sounds like you didn't build them with morphs in BodySlide (though the piercings shouldn't even include a base body, so them doing it is especially weird).

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Fallout's DD is subpar at about every level compared to Skyrim sadly. As the entire modding scene for Fallout is way smaller. DD is always been a community effort combined with the rubbish slot system results it's current state. 

Only "locked" arm restraints block things now, the 'disconnected' version blocks nothing anymore. There are about 5% of the animations in FO DD then Skyrim DD so that's why a lot of basic features are missing. Can't do anything about that.

In terms of priority, what third person animation do you need most now?

I have nothing to do at present. Let's see what I can do.

2 minutes ago, kziitd said:

I assumed it was in response to @Obryanov's comment about "Skyrim version at least let you kick people and I think there is one kill animation that can be repurposed?"

There IS a kicking animation already used in DD Armorbench Unlocker, but it seemed like that was from a vanilla idle?

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Which Fusion Girl conversion for DD are you using? The one from Bocefus, or wdaigle's HHS one which I updated to current FG?

I know the bra, corsets and piercings in the one I upgraded work normally. It sounds like you didn't build them with morphs in BodySlide (though the piercings shouldn't even include a base body, so them doing it is especially weird).

ohm... nono. I am just using FusionGirl and installed DD as normal with all its dependencies. I build my body and ran the morphs on it. But it seems that the breast area has not changed as the breast overlapping the bra for example or if i am using piercings the breast stay small.

I do not think i am using a conversion at all. Can you link them? Perhaps i am missing something then.

Thank you

p.s. no hurry. I am away for 2 weeks.

Edited by wutpickel

@naaitsab Using the ActorBusy patch, it seems that once the player has had the "hobble" effects applied it's never fully removed. The animation/pose are removed but the PC then moves at hobble speed (normal walk animation in slow motion) in 3rd person and hobble speed in 1st person.

3rd person can sprint, but freezes while trying to walk.

1st person completely stops in walk, camera bounce in sprint while still moving at hobble speed.

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

ohm... nono. I am just using FusionGirl and installed DD as normal with all its dependencies. I build my body and ran the morphs on it. But it seems that the breast area has not changed as the breast overlapping the bra for example or if i am using piercings the breast stay small.

I do not think i am using a conversion at all. Can you link them? Perhaps i am missing something then.

Thank you

p.s. no hurry. I am away for 2 weeks.

These are the two conversions:

6 hours ago, naaitsab said:

I mean yeah, but at least the core is functional?

Ah, didn't know there's a difference.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

@naaitsab Using the ActorBusy patch, it seems that once the player has had the "hobble" effects applied it's never fully removed. The animation/pose are removed but the PC then moves at hobble speed (normal walk animation in slow motion) in 3rd person and hobble speed in 1st person.

1st person completely stops in walk, camera bounce in sprint while still moving at hobble speed.

I also you FO4 Basic, which adds speed debuffs with plugs ... very slow - at least if at such a slow speed, we need a "Pull a train" mod if the PC is that helpless and can't get away with the possibility one of the involved parties would teleport you with them to some nondisclosed location, spend a day, then released because the party somewhat felt guilty and merciful.  lol... 

John

35 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Thank you.

Here is dumb question. Does this replace DD then or is it a supplement that only overwrites DD?

Also, which version is "better"? This sounds a little strange for me to ask but i am not sure what the difference really is.

Anyway, i appreciate it but will install when i return in 2 weeks time.

Thank you

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I assumed it was in response to @Obryanov's comment about "Skyrim version at least let you kick people and I think there is one kill animation that can be repurposed?"

There IS a kicking animation already used in DD Armorbench Unlocker, but it seemed like that was from a vanilla idle?

I just saw that naaitsab said that the current animation of Fo4 DD is only 5% of skyrim DD, and kicking is only one of them, so I asked naaitsab if there is any animation that naaitsab really wants to add.

Only 5% of the animation content makes Fo4 DD it difficult to move forward.

Fo4 in terms of animation, there is an ” Injury animation“ mechanism that skyrim does not have.

Therefore, 95% more skyrim than Fo4 may have many animations that must be made independently due to its lack of mechanism.

Apart from these parts, what is Fo4 lacking, I haven't had a deep understanding.

Maybe naaitsab knows better.

Edited by kziitd
16 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Here is dumb question. Does this replace DD then or is it a supplement that only overwrites DD?

Also, which version is "better"? This sounds a little strange for me to ask but i am not sure what the difference really is.

The main difference I'm aware of is that one supports High Heels System and the other does not, so if you want HHS then use the one with support for that, otherwise use the other one.

17 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Thank you.

Thank you

Those downloads are in addition to vanilla DD.

If you use High Heels System, then definitely use the HHS version (make sure you grab vaultbait's update).  IMO you should probably grab that one anyway (and HHS) since the chain plugs don't disappear into the ground with vaultbait's version. 

6 hours ago, kziitd said:

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to stop working on FO4 DD very soon, aiming for this weekend to wrap it up. If you want to I'm sure your skills are welcome for Skyrim's DD. You can contact Kimy if you want to.

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Try equipping and removing a random device. It seems like it's due to the known bug that on remove the "refresh" function is not always called.

3 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

Does anyone still manage this mod? Are there updates or fixes hosted elsewhere these days or just as people think of things they go here? Inquiring minds and all that.

Always read a few pages back before posting stuff like this. Download links are there.

Try equipping and removing a random device. It seems like it's due to the known bug that on remove the "refresh" function is not always called.

That was the first thing I tried. This is NOT the stuck animation bug. This is more like a stuck speed multiplier, which is set to 5 btw,  and only happens with the ActorBusy test patch. I can roll back to RC7 and load a prebug save, everything works fine.