What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

4 minutes ago, Eladano said:

Question for those of you that use poses and take screenshots:

How do I get an npc to hold a drink/cup/bottle? I have a pose for drinking, but no object to go with it. Is there a mod for that, or is there a console command people for this exact purpose?

There should be an AnimObject file optional install with many of the major pose sets. 

• All nude play: only does females
  • Nude spells: only works for 30 seconds. Tried to edit it in TES5 Editor, can't figure out what to change. Every time I increase "duration", it makes the magic level so high that I can't cast it at all
  • Dibella: can't make the spell do anything even if I equip it
  • Bathing beauties/beefcakes: mod literally did nothing when I installed it

Right now all I have is "the manipulator", which does get the job done, but it kind of kills the immersion to have to go into the system menu just to undress someone permanently. 

Is there any practical way to strip female AND male NPC's for WAY longer than 30 seconds, with a spell or dialogue, without me having to rewrite scripts and codes and a bunch of crap that my smooth brain can't process? Please? 

55 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

- open console

- select actor

- type:

- unequipall

Thats the best I have without quests or scripts.

That would only last until you enter e new cell though.

Something i did back then when my brain was smooth:

Download a mod that adds invisible armor.

slight disadvantage of this is that you need to match it to your bodyType using bodyslide. So it would result in all actors who use it assuming the same BodyForm.

4 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

That would only last until you enter e new cell though.

Something i did back then when my brain was smooth:

Download a mod that adds invisible armor.

slight disadvantage of this is that you need to match it to your bodyType using bodyslide. So it would result in all actors who use it assuming the same BodyForm.

lmao

It's kind of baffling that there isn't a practical mod for stripping guys that actually lasts a decent amount of time. I feel like that says something about the community. 

56 minutes ago, roulk said:

I feel like that says something about the community. 

People who create mods don't have or see interest in doing that. That's what determines which kind of mods are created, things that are requested by the community and most of times things that are interesting to mod authors themselves. In this particular matter there are some mods but not exactly what you ask, Let's get naked works on followers, then there are a few mods to remove clothes from all/several NPC and so on. 

You could edit a mod that works only in females to work with any NPC despite gender. How many mods like that have you find so far? You only mention All nude play and the others don't work as you want or don't work at all (red flag here: what's the issue? all these mods or your game/mod install? I'd check on that just to be sure your game work properly).

When you are masturbating, then masturbating is the type of sex ?

Other than that, "Follow Me For Sex" will let you ask the NPC for a specific type of sex. But this does not always work out correctly, as it depends on 1) whether you have such animations at all and 2) whether the animations are tagged properly.

22 hours ago, roulk said:
  • Nude spells: only works for 30 seconds. Tried to edit it in TES5 Editor, can't figure out what to change. Every time I increase "duration", it makes the magic level so high that I can't cast it at all

Right now all I have is "the manipulator", which does get the job done, but it kind of kills the immersion to have to go into the system menu just to undress someone permanently. 

Is there any practical way to strip female AND male NPC's for WAY longer than 30 seconds, with a spell or dialogue, without me having to rewrite scripts and codes and a bunch of crap that my smooth brain can't process? Please? 

While I cant think of anything with a timer that would dictate stripping and redressing. You could try something like the mod dress up lovers which let's you set npcs outfits to what ever you like or make them go nude as their new defaulted outfit. Another suggestion would be nethers follower framework which is similar but with locational outfitting so you could say make a follower go nude while traveling and be dressed in towns and player homes or which ever combo you prefer. That's about as close as I think you're gonna get to prolonged nudity with out it being permanently set to nude.

These are for npcs if you were looking for something to handle PC stripping and redressing I got nothing for you on that.

On 12/13/2020 at 2:31 PM, roulk said:

You could take a look at npc outfit manager. just don't give them any items in the outfit you're assigning and resetinventory.

Hi. What is your experience with custom follower mods used along sexlab? I'm talking of things like Vilja, Inigo and all. Do they work well with SL?

Not asking for advanced interactions just regular intercourse via use of mods like SexlabRomance or such. I suppose they would have to use the base body meshes and textures rather than custom ones.

Is there a risk to break their behaviors/scripts?

And yes I'm looking for a lockdown waifu.

At the prodding urging relentless harassment suggestion of an anonymous friend and fellow UUNP-SE user here on Labia Lab *cough*WandererZero*cough* I hacked some of Newmiller's meshes and stole the corresponding textures, then showed him what I had done and got his permission to release Newmiller-Vyxenne Belly and Ankle Chains on the SSE Nexus about an hour ago.

Already the questions about a CBBE version have started (with the 2nd post, just minutes after I published it.) I included my UNP BodySlides in the mod archive, but obviously that's not enough to satisfy the ravening hordes.

However, no hablo CBBE, jo. I don't have a CBBE body in my game (except maybe from Bijin or Metalsaber or another one of my NPC overhauls) so I can neither create nor test a CBBE Conversion Set. Can someone who uses CBBE-SE and knows how to make BodySlide-SE CBBE "conversion sets" please make them for the Belly Chain and 2 Ankle Chains and send it to me so I can put it up on the page as an optional download, with full attribution and public expressions of undying love and gratitude? I already made OS Projects for all 3 items, two of which should be just a Body (high version) or Feet (low version) Reference swap, then copy bone weights- and minimal, if any, clipping elimination work since they're at the ankles where there's never much morphing going on and no squabbling over bone names.

Thanks.

Hey there! Hope y'all doing fine.

Been a while since i posted here, but i have a request, i'm looking for something i can't seem to find anywhere!

I'm looking for a Mask!

Halfmask, to be precise.

We all know the masks that cover the lower or upper part of the face, but i'm looking for a mask that covers one SIDE of the face.

Preferably the left side, but it's just a preferance, really. -- I Attached a picture so you get the idea of what i'm talking about.

(Minus the part covering the right eye and the peacock feathers, of course)

Does someone know where to find a mod like that?

If not, is someone skilled enough to create a mod like that, based on what i'm thinking of?
Would be willing to handsomely compensate the time, of course.

Spoiler

1403e58aabf04e0a44e98631237542f8.jpg

Hey,

I recently had to do a clean reinstall of SSE, and I can't find this specific mod that let you resize your body parts in game without having to go throu Bodyslide.

Sadly I don't remember the exact name, and google ain't helping much. Anyone can give me a link?

Thanks.