All Shapes BodyGen Randomizer plus Enhanced Physics

All Shapes BodyGen Randomizer plus Enhanced Physics

Provides a wide and almost endless variety of both female and male body shapes using RaceMenu BodyGen, CBBE (SMP works best, though regular physics and 3BBB also work) and Sam Light. Specially designed physics settings based on CBBE SMP is included for extra fun (though CBBE SMP is optional). Extensively tested! No more cookie-cutter NPCs!

Remember when you first met Lydia and you thought, wow... just... wow.
Well, she's been a bit down these last few years waiting for her thane to show up, and now she's a little on the "plus" side.

And who can forget Adrianne, that fiery brunette working the forge all day?
It seems those Battle-Borns have been working her so hard she barely has time to eat, and now she's thin as a rake!

And how about that Eorlund, huh? He might be an elderly chap, but dayam!
Okay, so these days he's developed a serious meat pie addiction, and now getting up those steps to the Skyforge is a bit of a struggle...

And who can forget Elisif? Poor, lovely Elisif...
Well, she got sick of General Tullius treating her like a child, so she decided to hit the gym and start lifting. She committed, and now she's ripped!

And they're all beautiful in their own, unique way.

This add-on uses Racemenu's BodyGen system, CBBE's in-game morph sliders and (optionally) morphs provided by the Sam Light body, to randomly generate an (almost) limitless variety of body shapes for all NPCs in the game, including those added by other mods!

Also included is an enhanced HDT-SMP physics config based on CBBE SMP, designed specifically for use with this BodyGen system.

Requirements:

1 CBBE for SE
2 Bodyslide
3 RaceMenu
4 HDT SMP
5 Optional, but highly recommended CBBE SMP - I posted some instructions on Nexus on how to greatly improve the performance of the CBBE SMP body using Outfit Studio (it's very easy). This BodyGen config also works with the regular CBBE physics body. CBBE 3BBB also works from my initial testing, however I cannot 100% guarantee this. If using 3BBB, make sure my defaultBBPs.xml file doesn't override 3BBB's.
7 Optional - Remodeled Armor for CBBE + Girl’s Heavy Armors - other armor replacers may also work, but these two handle the wide array of body shapes very well without clipping. The standard CBBE refits also look great. I haven't tested every armor mod out there so there may be clipping on some extreme sizes.
8 Only required if you want the men included, and this stuff will be a bit more taxing on your system so be warned (if this doesn't interest you, skip to step 11) - Sam Light
9 Also from VectorPlexus - Sam Light high poly body - this includes all the clothing and armor refits for this BodyGen to work
10 And finally for the men - SAM Morphs for Racemenu - you'll have a choice here whether to use my BodyGen (in which, case choose "no" to installing the bodygen files) or to use KouLeifoh's. The difference? My bodygen is more random, so anyone you meet could be muscly, fat or a bit of both. KouLeifoh's is based on class, so 2H warriors for example will always be big muscly dudes, regular citizens more likely to be fat, etc. I prefer the randomness, but take your pick. If you choose KouLeifoh's, it will overwrite mine (even if you install mine later)
11 And of course XPMSSE and SKSE

You will need to batch build your female body, clothing and armors in Bodyslide with zeroed sliders (make sure "Build Morphs" is ticked). Solid armors like steel, iron, dwarven etc. tend to look a bit funny due to their lack of physics - so I've included a quick and easy Bodyslide preset so you can build these armors separately. If using regular CBBE body physics or 3BBB, you can tweak the Pushup slider before building your meshes - especially for 3BBB which seems to add a lot of "droop" in its CBPC config.

Note that you don’t need to build anything for the males – they work out of the box.

Some important things to note about BodyGen, and in particular my settings:

• With this BodyGen setup, female NPCs will be random! You’ve been warned! You won’t see anyone hugely overweight or anorexic, but you might be surprised by what you see – that’s the whole fun of this mod! Also don't expect to see ridiculously proportioned women - no enormous hips or impossibly thin waistlines (though some women are impressively well endowed)
  • Male NPCs will be somewhat influenced by their base weight due to Sam Light's body morphing, so blacksmiths for example will rarely be skinny, however you may occasionally come across a strangely well-built beggar or a scrawny mercenary - such is the rich tapestry of Skyrim!
  • If you load BodyGen in an existing save, NPCs you have already encountered in your save will not get the bodygen morphs. If you’re using BodyGen for the first time or if you’ve made major changes to the presets, this is always best experienced on a new save. Even if this weren’t the case for practical reasons, it makes sense for immersion – it would be weird if Lydia suddenly got fat for no reason. If you want to clear bodygen from your game try NetImmerse Override Cleaner.
  • The bodygen morphs will cover NPCs added by other mods, except for standalone followers e.g. Sofia (unless you swap out their body with your standard NPC body). But there’s a catch - they won't get their morphs straight away. After you first encounter these NPCs in a cell, you will need to save and re-load to see their body shape. Note that this only applies to totally unique NPC mods like Immersive Wenches, or basically any follower mod. NPCs added using leveled lists, like Warzones or Populated Skyrim Civil War edition, will get their morphs straight way.
  • Bodygen will add a lot more data to your save files, so depending on your setup, this may produce longer load times and/or occasional CTDs especially later in a very extensive play-through. Obviously this will be compounded by other mods that cause save game bloating. But this is always a risk when playing a heavily modded Skyrim. I’ve been using BodyGen for a long time now with a crap-ton of mods and I’ve never found it to be an issue. If your mod load is light on scripted mods, you'll be fine.
  • Also I just want to point out that there really isn’t much to this particular mod – literally just two .txt files for the BodyGen and two .xml files for the physics – so there are no potential conflicts (except with other mods that change these files) and no load order to worry about. The other mods listed above however do have some assembly required, so please read the descriptions on those pages and follow their instructions carefully, and remember to endorse/like!

I plan to release a series of followers based on this BodyGen system, so keep an eye out for those. BodyGen is the way to make followers truly standalone and unique!

Credits, flowers and hat-taking-off:
Ousnius and Caliente for CBBE, CBBE SMP and Bodyslide (thanks to ousnius for giving me permission to include the modified xml config)
Expired for RaceMenu
hydrogensaysHDT for HDT SMP
rxkx22 and Shiva182 for Bijin skin
ChronoTrigger77 for Remodeled Armor and GIGADUEX for Girl's Heavy Armor
KouLeifoh for SAM Light, SAM Light high poly conversion and SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
Team XPMSE and Groovtama for XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended SE
All the mod authors who made my heavily-modded screenshots possible

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/13/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, HDT SMP CBBE SMP (for full physics), RaceMenu, Bodyslide, XPMSE, SAM Light (optional for men)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Your file hierarchy for the Zeroed Solid is wrong. It is

Data

--> CalienteTools

----> SliderPresets

Whereas it should be

Data

--> CalienteTools

----> Bodyslide

------> SliderPresets

Hopefully this will prevent comments asking why they can't build this in bodyslide

I've been wanting to get my character her own bodyshape, but due to skyrim's limitations I'd need to build armors for the bodyshape I'd use for my own character and put the files in their own folder.

This comes close to what I want: Every NPC has a different shape, and the armor works with all of them thanks to the bodygen.

Could I use a mod like BodySlide to BodyGen and tweak, remove and add my own templates to the mod? After wandering around for a bit in the game I've realized that I really didn't need all those different templates and I'd be happy with 4-5 templates, which are the different bodyslide presets over the past 2 years. That way the different NPCs would have their unique look, and all I'd have to do was figure out how to get my character the correct body shape.

So yeah after testing it does work with CBBE 3BBB, but I've added a moderate version in case the regular extreme version doesn't work with 3BBB's CBPC config. Moderate seems to work fine.

Also I added some clarification re standalone followers - they won't be affected unless you dress them in a regular outfit that you've built in Bodyslide with "build morphs" ticked, or if you swap out their body mesh with your standard NPC mesh.

10 hours ago, Player80 said:

I've been wanting to get my character her own bodyshape, but due to skyrim's limitations I'd need to build armors for the bodyshape I'd use for my own character and put the files in their own folder.

This comes close to what I want: Every NPC has a different shape, and the armor works with all of them thanks to the bodygen.

Could I use a mod like BodySlide to BodyGen and tweak, remove and add my own templates to the mod? After wandering around for a bit in the game I've realized that I really didn't need all those different templates and I'd be happy with 4-5 templates, which are the different bodyslide presets over the past 2 years. That way the different NPCs would have their unique look, and all I'd have to do was figure out how to get my character the correct body shape.

Yeah it's really easy just modify the templates.ini file to your liking, the values are pretty self explanatory. If you read that Nexus post I linked to there's more explanation of how to apply the morphs to specific NPCs.

1 hour ago, Strager said:

So, how to get 3bbb collisions work with bodygen? And is there w way to morph pc using ini?

I think you would just build the collision objects in Bodyslide with "build morphs" ticked then the collisions should match the bodyshapes in game. Unfortunately my templates have no vagina settings for 3BBB though so they'll all be identical ?

For NPCs I put a link to some instructions I posted on nexus in the description, or you could use JBS2BG - just search here on LL it's really easy to use

I have really never used HDT-SMP because the shady chinese website you had to download it from before someone moved it to nexus. Does it got above or below XPMSSE in load order? I followed your guide and got some weird breasts flying all over the place, some of my female npc had there nipples pointing up. my load order is CBBE, my textures, XPMSSE, HDT-SMP, and then your mod. Then I have CBBE-Special Body physics selected with Zero Silders, and Remodeled Armor with Build Morphs selected.

I still had CBPC installed it works great now!

On 7/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, Strager said:

I mean morph player char using ini's. I don't ger is it possible or not? 

Collisions should be working, but for some reason they don't. Hands for example. 

Make sure 3bbb's physics takes priority/overwrites mine. My physics will work with the 3BBB body but it will turn off the collisions probably.

7 minutes ago, nelfim said:

Make sure 3bbb's physics takes priority/overwrites mine. My physics will work with the 3BBB body but it will turn off the collisions probably.

I've a;lready overwritten your phys.-files with 3bbb ones. But still for some reason - no hand collisions.

2 hours ago, Strager said:

Anyway to my first question - is there any way to apply morphs to player character?

Yes theoretically the morphs should apply to all males and females in game, and this should include the PC but for some reason they don't show up for the female, but for male pc when you start with the SAM light body the sliders are randomly positioned (last time I randomly started as a fat guy). You can then move the sliders to get the shape you want.

1 hour ago, nelfim said:

Yes theoretically the morphs should apply to all males and females in game, and this should include the PC but for some reason they don't show up for the female, but for male pc when you start with the SAM light body the sliders are randomly positioned (last time I randomly started as a fat guy). You can then move the sliders to get the shape you want.

Well, female char here. Thanks anyway

Just not working for me - got all the mods loaded and previously working (all your requirements as well as CBBE 3BBB) - not the male side though. All of the women are basic shape with zeroed sliders. Yes the mod is enabled lol.

Ran bodyslide with zeroed sliders, batch build. Does it matter which body you build it around? - I used the CBBE 3BBB physics one.

2 hours ago, Caithness said:

Just not working for me - got all the mods loaded and previously working (all your requirements as well as CBBE 3BBB) - not the male side though. All of the women are basic shape with zeroed sliders. Yes the mod is enabled lol.

Ran bodyslide with zeroed sliders, batch build. Does it matter which body you build it around? - I used the CBBE 3BBB physics one.

Racemenu and its dependencies?

That would add so much in term of realism if you manage to link a little bit more the sliders with each other... I don't know, like a main slider (boobs size or whatever) that would adjust the random aspect of some other sliders. I really enjoy this mod, but seeing thin women with enormous breast is not something I like to see in skyrim. Would be so awesome to have a realist version of this mod! Anyway, thanks a lot for what you've already done!

Ps : Sorry for my english