What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:34 PM, genesis0504 said:

And how do i fix the horse models? They're invisible. I'm also having trouble with the dragons, they dont have penises.

These questions should probably be handled in Technical Support or you can look for solutions in the support threads for the relevant mods.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:34 PM, genesis0504 said:

I'm also having trouble with the dragons, they dont have penises. One last thing, how do i MANUALLY initiate sex?? At the moment i'm stuck with having to be raped.

As for this, there are a number of mods that allow for manual initiation of sex. I personally recommend SLEN SE, but you might want to have a look through Sexlab Index SE for something that suits you.

I enthusiastically built a play-through that includes Defeat, Knockdown & Surrender, Enemy Captives and a few other goodies (patched).

Yesterday I got a very nice young lady bandit ( ?) to surrender. She stands there with her hands up and my girls stand around looking at her and...well...apart from a boink or two there's not a lot to do short of kill her. (Yes, there's a shortcoming in the mod patch that's broken the bandit following, but we're sorting that.)

I'm aware of the general pile of the slavery mods. What I'd love to happen is take her into Riften or somewhere, and sell her off for cash.

What mod would best achieve this answer?  It would be even nicer if she was led in chains...  Most of the mods I have investigated go nuts with scenarios I do not need. And PAHE can be a bit heavy, too.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

PAHE and AYGAS will do the capture and selling in town side. Defeat should also have an option to put 'em in a sack and turn them in for money.

I can't help much with the script-lite or marching in chains aspect, sadly.

Thank you for your quick reply. Defeat's sack is not available in this particular surrender situation (and last I used it, it bugged out really badly!!).  I know PAHE, but the AYGAS element seemed bugged when I last tried.  Maybe I'll have a look again at the mod.  

Any other suggestions welcome!

2 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

I enthusiastically built a play-through that includes Defeat, Knockdown & Surrender, Enemy Captives and a few other goodies (patched).

Yesterday I got a very nice young lady bandit ( ?) to surrender. She stands there with her hands up and my girls stand around looking at her and...well...apart from a boink or two there's not a lot to do short of kill her. (Yes, there's a shortcoming in the mod patch that's broken the bandit following, but we're sorting that.)

I'm aware of the general pile of the slavery mods. What I'd love to happen is take her into Riften or somewhere, and sell her off for cash.

What mod would best achieve this answer?  It would be even nicer if she was led in chains...  Most of the mods I have investigated go nuts with scenarios I do not need. And PAHE can be a bit heavy, too.

Thanks in advance!

Don't forget Eager NPC so you can mind fuck them into being into turning on their fellow bandits to protecc you (and your genitals) from harm.  That in conjunction with grand/black soul gem plugs, devious drip spell and a fair amount of time to coerce/instill some Stockholm syndrome'esk type loven; is another avenue for play. But only if you're sick enough.

Oh; and you are, aren't you :P
Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Thank you for your quick reply. Defeat's sack is not available in this particular surrender situation (and last I used it, it bugged out really badly!!).  I know PAHE, but the AYGAS element seemed bugged when I last tried.  Maybe I'll have a look again at the mod.  

I confess, I'm not using AYGAS in my current build. I'm just selling surplus slaves down the mines, and not doing much of that at the moment.

19 hours ago, DocClox said:

I confess, I'm not using AYGAS in my current build. I'm just selling surplus slaves down the mines, and not doing much of that at the moment.

It can get a little tedious handling slaves instead of playing the game ?.

I managed to get my broken patch working so my slave is now following along.

22 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

Don't forget Eager NPC so you can mind fuck them into being into turning on their fellow bandits to protecc you (and your genitals) from harm.  That in conjunction with grand/black soul gem plugs, devious drip spell and a fair amount of time to coerce/instill some Stockholm syndrome'esk type loven; is another avenue for play. But only if you're sick enough.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh; and you are, aren't you :P
Grinch-Smile-GIF-the-grinch-27844611-500

Thanks! I have SLEN and didn't think about that. Cheers!

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

You create bodyfiles normally for your own character and just copypaste them over to Mrissis body files

Just make sure your and mrissis body are both the same body type or else textures will get messed up

M'rissi uses custom models for hands and feet due to her claws, hence OP is asking for BodySlide files of those.

17 minutes ago, Skitskurr said:

M'rissi uses custom models for hands and feet due to her claws, hence OP is asking for BodySlide files of those.

But if he doesnt change the wrist & ankle values (I forgot how exactly they are called) it should still line up properly, no?

So I have been patching all custom races to allow them to use High poly heads in my mod here and I noticed that almost all half-khajiit races used animated animal ears for humanoids. This is a great mod but the problem is the cat ears are low poly. I tried to make a high poly version of this but the tutorial I read was literally tell me not to do what I wanted to do. 

I know there are hdt animal ear mods but I don't think those mods have a tri file that allows them to change with emotion.

I will appreciate if someone who is better at working with head Tri could have a crack at this or if there is already a mod that does this but I was to stupid to find it.

1 hour ago, GHozgul said:

Yo guys, I've found this screenshot in my archive (not mine, I dl from somewhere a while ago), but does someone know which armor is that ?

It's exactly what I am looking for!

Thanks ;)

1261967534_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2020_10.24-18_40_50_45.jpg.e1f1785a641b600cff3b3b2a615f9612.jpg

Tera Armours, xenocite armor in particular If I am not mistaken.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9651

4 hours ago, NKju3iqJzzqTheThirdManqzz said:

Is there a standalone NPC mod where their skin glows a bright blue, like a human blue glow stick or lava lamp?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4582

Solar sorta glows depending on the lighting in my game.

I was quietly with my beloved Rigmor at the Loneliness Museum (LOTD) and was about to leave when Rigmor started to tell me this.

IMAG1605.jpg

Obviously, she hates me and hates me. ?
I don't know what I could have done to her. Is this from Further Lover Comfort?
What consequences can it have afterwards?
Sorry, about the quality of the picture, it's because I just wanted to take the sentence.

18 hours ago, NKju3iqJzzqTheThirdManqzz said:

Is there a standalone NPC mod where their skin glows a bright blue, like a human blue glow stick or lava lamp?

You could try using slavetats. Make a dds file with shade of blue you want and set it up as a tat. Then when you apply, give it a blue glow

Hey there guys. I'm looking for a new prison sort of overhaul again. Devious Devices just didn't like me for whatever reason (and was causing all sorts of weird problems x.x) so I'm on the hunt once more. Looking for something that works punishment (public displays in stocks w/spanking etc.), guards taking advantage of a prisoner, guards being bought off by favors and the likes. 

I know a few of the prostitution mods go into the last bit there (have them), but I'm looking for a bit more of a prisoner system as well. The mod "Prison Overhaul" for oldrim looks good but it's not been converted yet and I'm not quite sure how to do that myself.