What's on your mind?

38 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

Went to the hospital today and got some antibiotics that is giving me bad diarrhea; I hop on here and I find this... ???

Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. 

Eat some yogurt and take some pro-biotics

Take two twice a day and it will help.  Yogurt will help as well. Make sure you have plenty of fluids

Trust me that pro-biotics (good ones with high # of culture) works wonders on diarrhea

18 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Eat some yogurt and take some pro-biotics

Take two twice a day and it will help.  Yogurt will help as well. Make sure you have plenty of fluids

Trust me that pro-biotics (good ones with high # of culture) works wonders on diarrhea

Already on it, thanks... sadly diarrhea is one of the side effects of the antibiotics so it's gonna happen regardless.

1 hour ago, GimmeBACON said:

Went to the hospital today and got some antibiotics that is giving me bad diarrhea; I hop on here and I find this... ???

Sometimes reality is stranger than fiction. 

Make happy poops not sad poops. Diarrhea is just your anus crying.

22 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The new pandemic? I mean.....when you got nothin else left. I totally get it now.

Hide contents

Death from laughter! – THE PARADOX PORT

Muppets Balcony GIF - Muppets Balcony Insulting - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughter can be contagious and causes respiratory distress if severe enough. Furthermore, social distancing not only does nothing to contain its spread, it can even spread through mass media devices.

52 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

The new pandemic? I mean.....when you got nothin else left. I totally get it now.

This is a serious problem thank you very much!!!

28 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Laughter can be contagious and causes respiratory distress if severe enough. Furthermore, social distancing not only does nothing to contain its spread, it can even spread through mass media devices.

Exactly.  There are many long term side effects if one perpetrates this irresponsible behavior:

Ruptured brain aneurysm

Asthma attack

Gelastic seizures

Asphyxiation

Syncope

Please join and help me stamp out this dangerous behavior.  We are "locking down" on laughter.  It is divisive and perhaps even racist.  Encourage others to have a good cry instead.  And drink some soy milk too.

I just caught a mouse as it was trying to squeeze through a crack underneath a doorway even though I haven't done so in years as I am no professional mouser. Maybe computer games helped keep those reflexes sharp, as least as far as keeping up with habits related to clicking on mice are concerned?