What's on your mind?

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

That the search engine designed to learn from your input is also profiling you for gender/race specific ads for jobs, housing, bank loans, etc. On the one hand I guess I should be happy I'm prolly getting the best opportunities because I like Heavy Metal, but on the other hand I can see how wrong that is and that the there indeed is racial/gender inequality in some areas. Guess I'd always assumed everyone was getting the same opportunities as me. Still, tearing down the whole thing is certainly not the answer. Always comes down to the holy dollar.

Sure there's some inequalities in life... Danny DeVito was never gonna play for the Bulls, and Amanda Nunes wouldn't beat anybody on the male roster (Maybe CM Punk, if he resigned?) The problem is that some people think that government regulations can do away with individualism, whether they're right or not... I don't want to live in such a world where we'd find out.

Anybody read "Harrison Bergeron

1 hour ago, GimmeBACON said:

Amanda Nunes wouldn't beat anybody on the male roster (Maybe CM Punk

Off topic but Punk is way too big and heavy for her. He may not know how to fight well but he's still got way more raw strength than any female fighter in MMA.

Just wanted to get that out there. lol

41 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Off topic but Punk is way too big and heavy for her. He may not know how to fight well but he's still got way more raw strength than any female fighter in MMA.

Just wanted to get that out there. lol

CM Punks UFC 225 weigh in was 169 lbs, Nunez weighs in at 135 lbs, so not really. He does have a reach advantage on her, so if he knew how to box, and could keep the fight from going to the ground, he'd have a better chance... but I doubt it.

56 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

CM Punks UFC 225 weigh in was 169 lbs, Nunez weighs in at 135 lbs, so not really. He does have a reach advantage on her, so if he knew how to box, and could keep the fight from going to the ground, he'd have a better chance... but I doubt it.

The problem is that we're not talking about two guys here. One of them is a woman who doesn't have the testosterone advantage of a guy. The entire muscle and bone structure is different. This is why 150 lbs men don't fight 150 lbs women despite being the same weight and height. So Punk doesn't even need to box or get ground game, he can just bullrush her and throw her to the ground like she's a doll.

19 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

The problem is that we're not talking about two guys here. One of them is a woman who doesn't have the testosterone advantage of a guy. The entire muscle and bone structure is different. This is why 150 lbs men don't fight 150 lbs women despite being the same weight and height. So Punk doesn't even need to box or get ground game, he can just bullrush her and throw her to the ground like she's a doll.

I was jokingly saying she COULD beat him, because of the skill and experience difference between the two of them... she's a much better fighter ya know? In reality I'm sure he probably would win.

By the way a 150 lb man vs a 150 lb woman is a terrible matchup for most women... a 150 lb man is likely in good shape, and a 150 lb woman is likely in really BAD shape.

8 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

I was jokingly saying she COULD beat him, because of the skill and experience difference between the two of them.

Yeah i got that, but experience and skill cannot fill this kind of biological gap. It's too much.

9 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

By the way a 150 lb man vs a 150 lb woman is a terrible matchup for most women... a 150 lb man is likely in good shape, and a 150 lb woman is likely in really BAD shape.

Exactly, and that's because how wildly different muscles and bones are in men and women. Plus testosterone is a total game changer.

59 minutes ago, GimmeBACON said:

A liver punch sure as hell can though

Not that simple. You still need strength to have the penetrative power needed to punch a bigger, more muscle dense opponent and make it hurt. Women's muscles aren't corded as hard as men's. On top of that, a liver punch needs to be set up properly, nobody starts a fight with a liver punch for a reason. This all assuming the guy won't just bullrush her soul to the next arena before any punching can happen lol.

The only place Nunes has a chance is in a pure boxing match cause Punk doesn't know how to box. In MMA she's gonna get abused lol.

1 hour ago, RitualClarity said:

Um... that should be in the thread "what makes you happy"

:P lol

Project Vertitas has a high ranking Google Exec on camera saying they give secret ad credits to Team A while censoring Team B.  He thinks it's funny and a-okay.  Aaaand Twitter is censoring it of course.

3 hours ago, gregathit said:

Fuck me running!  I've clearly been going to the wrong strip clubs! ?

My bad. Standard high end gentleman's club. You can buy almost any kind of service with enough money. Emphasis on almost. We don't need more crazy conspiracy theorists. Anyway I don't think I've seen a full blown slave auction before. Now that is true roleplaying right there.