What's on your mind?

30 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Please, don't. I'm on a diet and you're making me hungry.

Fattening yourself up for me morsel? *drools profusely*

Sounds like a good excuse to play a game.

[Options:

Run away- To run away roll over a 3 to succeed. If you succeed you get an aerobic workout if you fail you take damage.

Fight- Looks like it may be an easy fight. (Of course looks can be deceiving).

Other- What will you do?]

I don’t expect anyone to read this, and don’t really want any comments. I’m just kinda venting, if I may, since this is simply what’s on my mind. I have always had trouble making friends and on the few occasions that I did, it was hard to actually keep them. I’m pretty easily replaceable and frustrating to deal with thanks to my, out of the blue, mood swings where I can go from happy to pissed and depressed in a moments notice over the stupidest things. And that usually means I end up going radio silent for anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks. Recently I had one of these episodes, and it has lasted about a month. I’m finallt starting to feel better but it seems that the only two friends I had are finally tired of my shit. After trying to help me just to be completely ignored, I guess they finally gave up. It seems I pushed them away to the point of no return. In any case, it was very obvious, or seemed very obvious, to me that they actually had more fun without me around. And now that I’m kinda getting back to my old self, I just seem to be getting ignored. I’ve already apologized to the one I put through the most shit, but I think it’s too little too late. The only way I’d get back in their lives now is if that person asked me to, but I don’t see that happening. I guess that I’ll do what’s best for them and leave them alone so that they can actually have a stress free friendship with each other. Who knows what lies ahead for me. All I know is that I’m now down to having no friends with no hopes of finding more who can put up with me as much as they did. Well, that’s what’s on my mind as of now. I don’t want pity. I don’t want hate. I don’t want any supporting or judge mental comments. I don’t want reply’s to this. I just wanted to get this off my chest. Whether it helps or not, I guess time will tell. Til Valhalla, I suppose.

18 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Let you take a bite and drop dead from hypervitaminosis A (vitamin A toxicity). Unless you avoid my liver in which case you're good.

*Takes a bite then Vomits shortly after*

That was a short game. Or is it?

Dundundun!?

I don't know how you would survive that unless you have a healing factor.

Maybe we should have set up character stats before playing this game.

Well, Nexus staff strikes again! More imposed PC on it's mod authors and one of them decided to question the decision to pull his/her mod because the word "retarded" was in the title. The reasoning behind the decision? That word may offend someone that actually is retarded. So fucking what? I say. It is censorship and it is leading everyone into the big shitter.

13 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Well, Nexus staff strikes again! More imposed PC on it's mod authors and one of them decided to question the decision to pull his/her mod because the word "retarded" was in the title. The reasoning behind the decision? That word may offend someone that actually is retarded. So fucking what? I say. It is censorship and it is leading everyone into the big shitter.

People love to get proxy offended. As a slightly more personal example, as a trans woman, I’m supposed to be offended by words such as “tranny” and “shemale.”

except... I want to be called a shemale, it turns me on and makes me feel

naughty.

PGA Tour golfer Tyler Duncan hit a spectator in the head on 202 yard (184 meter) shot.

why is this a big deal?

the "spectator" was his wife... 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/pga-tour-golfer-accidentally-hit-wife-in-head-with-wild-approach-at-atandt-byron-nelson/ar-AABcPJ2?ocid=spartanntp

You couldn't plan something like that if you tried. 

Haven't seen anything this weird since New York Mets outfielder Yoenis Cespedes started using the opening of "Circle of Life" from the Lion King as his "walk up" music (baseball players, when playing at home, get to pick a short list of songs to play over the PA as they start their turns at bat) and hit a walk off (automatic game winning) home run caught by a guy in a Simba costume...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/08/31/yoenis-cespedes-walks-out-to-lion-king-song-hits-game-winning-homer-to-simba/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a9547591b603

1 hour ago, Captain Cobra said:

The ending to GoT.  HOLY SHIT, LMAO

The ending of Skyrim looks pretty great by comparison, all things considered. Dragon Age: Origin's finale with the Arch Demon fares even better when stacked up to Game of Thrones.

So many aborted plot threads, so much wasted potential all to wrap things up as quickly as possible. 

The last season is already so much like a video game, one can only hope that they copy Mortal Kombat 9, having Bran project a vision to his past self to change the future so they can retcon Seasons 7 and 8.

Dude, the new Mortal Kombat games are so fucking fun. The story's a mess, the costumes are kinda limited and one-note, and my favorite characters keep getting killed off (R.I.P. Mileena) by my least favorite new character (seriously, fuck D'vorah, even though she has a pretty good moveset), but goddamnit they're fun to play. That's all that really matters to me: fun gameplay. A good story and amazing graphics are nice too, don't me wrong, but they should be more like the cherry on top instead of being the actual sundae.

Rest in Pieces, Mileena, you beautiful, face-eating psychopath.

mileena.jpg.73ed653a0338a16d645591e43bac3787.jpg

1) Called my headhunter today, totally fed up with my work. It's time to move on when they start demanding that you're on call 24 hrs/day and refuse to pay overtime.

2) I have a feeling (because my heart is pounding) that something very bad is going to happen soon, like today or tomorrow and I'm hoping that it's just high sugar or something. But the last time I felt like this was a day before 9/11 and I never felt like that since then.. and today I'm feeling it.. like a 'shift' of forces.. I'll assume I'm just being crazy as is usually the case and today and tomorrow are just like any other day.

3) I found out you can 'lock' items to a companion by adding the '1' bit to 'equipitem'.. which was nice.

4) Lucifer S4 was awesome and I can't wait for more.

5) I thought Marvel Agents of SHIELD was cancelled so I'd almost forgot about the show then today I saw there was a new episode.. that was a nice surprise.

6) I'm afraid that @Ernest Lemmingway might be spot on with his remark on South Park. I've never seen it as satire. Just truth, disguised as satire..

7) In fact I think we're well on our way to 'idiocracy': https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

8 ) I hate how forums always make a ? smiley out of an 8 and a bracket.

9) I hate this forum editor in general, it's buggy as fuck on any browser that I use.

10) I know I can't stop ranting, but I think that is due to #2.

11) Last time I felt like #2 I also had my first true burnout (waking up crying and not stopping for a day).

12) Thinking about #1, #2 and #11 that feeling from #2 could also be me close to a burnout from work, which is why I went for #1.

And I'll leave it at that. :)

Sis went into labor around midnight local time. Aside from a phone call around then from our parents, I've haven't heard a thing and nobody is answering their phones. Did she give birth? Is she still giving birth? Was it a false labor? What's her second son's name?

Then I look at the state of the world and I want to cry. People (especially SJWs) bringing attention to issues, acting high and might about it, but wanting someone else to actually fix things for them while they themselves just make the very things they claim to oppose worse; sociopathic media; -isms in general running amok; and South Park trying to get itself cancelled. Actually I agree with Stone and Parker that SP deserves to be retired so they can move on to different things. We've still got one more season in production, though.

Point is, I shudder to think what the future holds for my nephews.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:42 PM, Reginald_001 said:

Enjoying the hell out of Season 4 of Lucifer..

Is it me or Eve was awesome through most of the season then became a whiney weak character towards the end?

I do like the actor... (actress but fucking political "correctness")  loved how she changed .. at first didn't like her.. then really liked her, then thought she was a bitch... Then ... ? with Maze.. :D Truth be told.. Lucifer was being a total asshole to her and she just tried her best to make things work.. ?

For some reason this site won't let me continue from my previous post :( .. Anyway.. She was a strong, confident woman that was traditional and progressive as all hell.. Wonderful.. however, she became a really crazy woman at the end.. But kudos to her being able t o finally admit how crazy she was and own up to her actions...

Yea, Season 4 was strange, interesting, confusing and entertaining.. :P

1 minute ago, RitualClarity said:

I do like the actor... (actress but fucking political "correctness") 

Just call her an actress, no one is going to be bothered by it here. Like there is something wrong with feminine terms or being an actress over an actor is somehow degrading.

9 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Just call her an actress, no one is going to be bothered by it here. Like there is something wrong with feminine terms or being an actress over an actor is somehow degrading.

Yea, I know.. also, don't understand why people can't use the feminine term. It baffles me to no end when people start doing that. (that comment was also on my mind.. WHY ;) )