What's on your mind?

31 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

And if I were your lover, would I be turned on by a pair of silicone...things, hanging from your chest like a pair of... UGH... Oh baby. I've been around enough Geriatric people. don't get me started.

No. Just no.

No need to worry, I prefer other girls anyway.

16 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

Who cares what biology wants. I’m a girl and I want a sexy pair of melons hanging off me.

Flat is justice *insert random FBI joke* Yadda, yadda, yadda. Love all boobies and all that lovey dovey shit.

Just do what you want. My advice, do it in moderation because everything has consequences even breasts.

On 4/13/2019 at 1:44 AM, Darkpig said:

Flat is justice *insert random FBI joke* Yadda, yadda, yadda. Love all boobies and all that lovey dovey shit.

Just do what you want. My advice, do it in moderation because everything has consequences even breasts.

Do you work for the FBI? Never heard that one

I don't see the connection between the gov't and trans women. Except for HRT and combat duty (sorry!)

18 minutes ago, Pork Type said:

Do you work for the FBI? Never heard that one

I don't see the connection between the gov't and trans women. Except for HRT and combat duty (sorry!)

Exactly. That is why we need to fight the system (That is slang for government) to keep the FBI out of our pants. Viva la Rev- oh I did that joke already.

Anyway my turn.

You just stepped on a:

SPOILERS FOR BREATH OF THE WILD. In case the few people who haven't played it yet still want to.

I just beat Breath of the Wild, and I'm pretty disappointing. The game wasn't bad, but:

I felt like Calamity Ganon was too weak. I literally didn't use the Master Sword at all since most of the time I just threw bomb arrows at him. And when I did get a close shot at him, I usually used the Lynel's weapons since those where more power at 70+.

Mipha's Grace is a useless power. First off, you can only use it once every 30 minutes. Second, I can just go to a fairy fountain and nab a few fairies, eat a couple of meat skewers, and get the same results.

Half of the Shrines were pointless. I rather have 60 shrines that test my puzzle solving skills than the 120 that we got were a good chunk of them were tests of strengths.

Since this was my first ever Zelda game (shocker) I'm surprised that there's no post game. Would it have killed them to have some sort of post game cutscene of the divine beasts and Zelda's dad looking down with a smile on their faces, or Link helping Zelda rebuild the castle. Or why not just have us continuing going around Hyrule, going back to each village and have the people thanks us or something. Hell if Mario Odyssey let you do stuff post game, then BotW could've too.

Also, Korok forest just be renamed framedrop forest.

Modded Sims isn’t working right till next week?

oh well, the new update for Super Smash Bros. is out and I bought the DLC pack so I can go play as Joker now and...

A sever communications error has occurred. Please try again later.”

You have got to be fucking kidding me... Nintendo? Really? You knew Joker was going to be a draw but you didn’t stress test the download server? 

11 hours ago, KamenRiderzero1 said:

Modded Sims isn’t working right till next week?

oh well, the new update for Super Smash Bros. is out and I bought the DLC pack so I can go play as Joker now and...

A sever communications error has occurred. Please try again later.”

You have got to be fucking kidding me... Nintendo? Really? You knew Joker was going to be a draw but you didn’t stress test the download server? 

Don't server crashes happen regardless on what platform it's on? It's not like they can preciously predict how many people are going to be on the servers at a single moment.

18 minutes ago, 1way said:

Don't server crashes happen regardless on what platform it's on? It's not like they can preciously predict how many people are going to be on the servers at a single moment.

Considering the circumstances (the addition of Persona 5 protagonist Joker to the Smash roster and the new stage editor mode) they should have know that they’d have people banging down the doors trying to get it. 

And on on top of that, once the game knows there is an update, it locks up and won’t play until it gets it, so I couldn’t play ether way.

... so... here’s a funny one...

my sister’s birthday was coming up and Mom was talking to me about having me order her presents because I have a separate amazon account.

so she lists off a few things and one things she mentioned was “Guardians of the Galaxy.”

Now...My sister is a geek two (she’s not a “True Believer” Marvel fangirl like me, and I have to often explain things, but she’s interested enough) so I didn’t think much of it and was about to tell her we already have both movies... it till mom followed up with...

“But she wants the original book.” Mom says.

me “the original comics? Those were from like 50 years ago and have a completely different cast.”

”no, I think it was a book first.”

we we go back and forth until she says the magic word...

“42”

Little sister didn’t want “Guardians of the Galaxy”... Little sister wanted “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”

she also confused with “Goose the cat” but that was quickly resolved. I wanted to get the kid a Funko POP! But no...